Can you please give me some relationship advice?

If I was you I’d be making dates with those other guys. And texting them all the time. If he doesn’t care how he makes you feel, then why should you care how he feels? He’s not respecting your boundaries. And if he gets butt hurt about it tell him to suck it up. In all honesty here it sounds like he’s cheating behind your back. :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

He’s hanging out with this girl… deleting messages. And refusing you to do the same. He’s cheating. You opened the door and he ran with it.

10 Likes

Do what hes doing… what do you mean “he won’t let you?!” Do what hes doing to you and don’t give no shit if he gets mad! He’s not giving a shit if your get mad! He’s cheating on you and I myself would also go straight to the girl an put her in her place. Tell her man. Do something cuz he is cheating on you.

For you idiots commenting that she asked for it. Experimenting in the BDSM community is 100% normal. It’s important to sit down and discuss ground rules before this happens at ALL. There should have been clear boundaries and clearly she has brought them up and he is disrespecting them. Girl tell him to get his shit together or bounce.

Let you :thinking: You don’t need permission. Go hang out with some men. He is still getting it behind your back.

5 Likes

It was a set up. :thinking::woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

He’s still doing her …without you !

4 Likes

You give them an inch and they take a mile. These types of relationships are well established by some people you have to decide if it’s right for your relationship at home. There have to be rules set and signed by both people, do not take this lightly. If this is a pleasure you enjoy he needs to stay within this boundaries and so do you but don’t let him get his and you be suppressed that’s not okay. That’s just him having his cake and eating it too. Communication is key here open honest communication

1 Like

Wow… the amount of disrespect to this woman who is clearly hurting is ridiculous. Most times when someone posts this type of thing it’s for help or advice, not to be judged. Everyone has different views and things they do in their own marriage. And as she states, they both had more partners, her husband is the one who took it too far.

I know plenty of people who swing and have happy, fun, and healthy marriages. There’s not a script every marriage has to follow.

As for the woman posting for advice, talk to your partner and pay attention to the signs. He’s already showing you that he wants to spend time with this other woman, so either try to work it out, or find yourself on your own and move on. Best of luck to you.

7 Likes

Probably need to leave that life style.Take care of you.

1 Like

at that point he’s cheating and the solution is very simple you leave!

3 Likes

He is cheating plain and simple

3 Likes

No hes cheating, has nothing to do with the threesome y’all had, I’ve done this more than once and my bf has never continued contact.

2 Likes

Oof, girl. His lust is now blinded by the ‘new-to-him’ woman you allowed in your bed. These are the chances you always will take being a swinger, or indulging in these alternative lifestyles. I say, do you. He is. He seriously can’t tell you no; that’s funny. Decide if you love him enough to stay with him while he wants to cheat and develop more affection towards her. Also, if you even want to keep taking all these risks, emotionally and healthwise, that go along in these lifestyles. Be safe. :blue_heart:

16 Likes

He is cheating.
He convinced you to give an inch, and he’s ran with it, taking miles.
If he established the boundaries that you’re not to speak with the other partners, he should be doing the same. If he is not, he is breaking the set boundaries, and abusing your consent.
Leave. And don’t do this in your future relationship/s.

7 Likes

Do what he’s doing.
You’re asking him not too he’s not stopping. Who cares what he has to say

9 Likes

He started doing it without u knowing and now u do. So go ahead. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Or how ever u say it. Start doing it and see how he reacts to you being around other men.

7 Likes

Hang out with the other men it doesn’t matter what he says just do it

3 Likes

Wow. People are very mean and judgemental.

2 Likes

This is exactly why I would never agree to a 3some. Nope. He’s having sex with her without you knowing.

Well which is it…? You don’t hang out with previous sexual partners, or you want to hang out with these two previous sexual partners. Lol!!!

TBH, this is a chance that you take when you decide to invite outside people into your relationship.:woman_shrugging:t4: Even when rules and boundaries are set they are often broken. That type of lifestyle is not for everybody. At this point, since he’s doing him, you might as well do you. You’re a grown a** woman and he can’t stop you from seeing ANYONE. Oh and btw he’s sleeping with old girl behind your back.

17 Likes

At this point do what you want he don’t seem to care what you say or feel 🥲

1 Like

Throw him away. ?:woman_shrugging:

He is definitely cheating, I would leave him

2 Likes

Girl what the hell. That’s why you don’t open your marriage to shit like that. Sounds fun till you’re going thru what you are…no ma’am!!! Time to throw him away and find new and no more threesomes lol

So at what point in that type of relationship does it become cheating or do we not identify that type of thing as cheating???

2 Likes

He’s cheating with her

4 Likes

So go ahead and hang out

3 Likes

No mater what some of these judgemental women say. This wasnt your fault. You can have threesoms with boundaries and communication without someone stepping out and cheating. Also a threesome isnt cheating but what he is doing now is. Hes hiding, lying and breaking all trust you two had.

33 Likes

Definitely leave him , there’s a difference between knowingly having other sexual partners and being sneaky/disrespectful .

1 Like

You gave your permission and now that he’s enjoying you want to change the rules? I would entitle myself to the same rules he chooses. What’s good for the goose kinda thing. But personally I think ones he gets over it he’ll be hookin up with the female friend not so secretly anymore. You done opened pandoras box thinking there would be no consequences only fun & done.

5 Likes

Idk where you girls keep finding these men but what the f*** is his dicc made of gold or what? Why even give him a three some :face_vomiting::joy::woozy_face: goofy ass lady’s

Rule #1 in swinging or doing threesomes, never involve friends or people you know personally this is how cheating and lying starts, if you want to try new things do it w people you don’t know personally and you will never see again. He is definitely hooking up w her and thinking it’s completely fine w you bc you allowed it to happen, don’t ask for permission to speak or see these men just do it, then delete your messages and let it be known.

9 Likes

Your trouble started when u had threesome… u can’t handle it don’t do it

8 Likes

My personal response fuck that shit I’m out

1 Like

This is why you don’t do things like this.

10 Likes

Nothing says “I don’t really care about my spouse” quite like letting someone else lay the pipe on them. :rofl:

8 Likes

You’re all a bunch of haters I know a few couples that have had a threesome that worked out just fine.

1 Like

Bitch be gone, bitch be quick, bitch jump over the candle stick :rofl: not calling you a bitch I just like the rhythm

Throw the whole man away!! He’s cheating

Not to sound rude but , what do you think was going to happen after inviting others in your bedroom

Boundaries needed to be set prior and they need to be respected; at this point in your relationship, if he is not sticking to the boundaries the two of you established, he’s cheating. Confront him about his behavior and then do what needs to be done. Allowing someone into my marriage wouldn’t work for me to begin with; but it does work for other people and the way it works is that they respect the boundaries that they’ve decided on and they have clear communication. My trust in him would be broken and I don’t know if I’d be able to continue having a relationship with someone that doesn’t respect me. Sit down with your husband and have a good ol’ heart to heart.

10 Likes

Go hangout with her hubby :joy: and if she isn’t married just pick one of the two dudes you and your husband slept with.

11 Likes

Giiirl do what u want he cant tell u nothing. This why i wouldnt even consider a threesome wit my man cuz i have no self control ill lose it and beat ass. So i suggest u hangout wit the dudes behind his back too since he wanna play that game. Beat him at it. I wouldve cuz u crazy if u think u can tell me what to do if u the one being sneaky about it. Out my face.:joy::sob:

That’s really shitty that he went behind your back & betrayed your trust like that. Your request isn’t unreasonable and he’s most definitely doing something he’s not supposed to be doing with the other female. I would either leave or start hanging out with previous sexual partners as he is. If he has a problem with it let him go. It’s not at all fair to you.

well what did you expect? theres a reason yall wantes 3somes…theres somethinf missin between u and ur husband

1 Like

Obviously he couldn’t handle the rules. So, either hang out with the guys or leave.
This sounds super sus to me and I wouldn’t sit around letting him tall me what to do. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

He has no right to tell you who you can or cannot hang out with. Especially if he is not listening to you when you voice your concerns. A relationship is supposed to be based on communication and understanding. He is currently providing neither. Personally I would be spending time with whoever you damn well want to. And if your husband has an issue with it, then hopefully that opens the door for more communication between you both.
And if it doesn’t, then you deserve better. It’s not fair for him to implement rules that he himself is not willing to live by.

Why get married if you want multiple partners

7 Likes

Chris Soukup you sure enough right!
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

If he’s not following the ground rules you made about this kind of thing, you should probably leave. If you haven’t laid ground rules about it you need to do so ASAP.

8 Likes

Either don’t go by anything he “allows you” to do and go do exactly what he is doing, or split. He’s up to no good.

9 Likes

Get your ducks in a row and leave him. It’s not worth it.

7 Likes

Put your big girl panties on and go woman to woman :joy: if she says “yes we’ve continued messing around” then there’s your get away to some more dick :laughing:

Las parejas son de dos,y así y todo son complicadas, imagínate de más personas involucradas,sal con quien quieras pero sin anunciarlo,es tu vida,es tu decisión

1 Like

Have you tried talking to her? Ask her what’s going on. She might be more honest than he is.

2 Likes

My advice you should’ve stayed single both

2 Likes

Sounds like the marriage was done when the threesome happened. So he is probably moving on.

12 Likes

You opened the door to the devil he came in now there no way out your husband think your a dime a dozen

18 Likes

Jesu said let no man put you under to cleve unto your husband not ever thing in town he think it took 2 to replace me it took one to replaced you but the truth neither one of you loved each other or it would never have happen chalk this up move on honey

7 Likes

Stop if you appreciate your marriage🙏

1 Like

Never should have involved other people in your sex life. Quit letting him control you and hang out with whoever you want. If he’s guilty it will come to light soon enough. Honestly though sounds like he’s messing with her on the side sad to say. I’d start thinking about the relationship and how you feel about it. Are you happy? Do you see him stopping? Will you be able to let it go and not hold it over his head? If no to all or even 2 of these, time to move on :slightly_frowning_face:

Clearly he is cheating… leave him n tell him she can have you.

3 Likes

Go out with the men! And tell him. Why are you listening to him?

14 Likes

Shouldn’t have had a threesome

4 Likes

When u are married u don’t sleep with anyone but your husband and he don’t sleep with anyone but u ! But I’m pretty sure he is still sleeping with her

9 Likes

This is why you don’t have threesomes… People develop feelings and eventually you will be left for the other person.

6 Likes

Threesomes are a tricky thing to handle, hence why a lot of people avoid it. They only work if you have a strong, stable, loving relationship and only go into one for the sexual experience with people you trust.

By the sounds of it, you guys did this without thinking about it, setting any rules and maybe using it to save your marriage/please the other partner.

He clearly is cheating on you with the female and passing on his insecurity by telling you not to be with the males. It sounds to me like this is maybe the worst thing you guys could have done and your relationship either needs to end or you both need to get your shit together.

He’s having his cake and eating it too (literally) and doesn’t want you to even taste the frosting

7 Likes

He has her has his side piece. If he don’t care about your emotions or anything than it’s time to leave. I left my husband when he cheated on me and then he went to prison. He realized as soon as he pulled his head outta his ass that he lost his family. We’re together today because he pulled his head outta his ass and realized that whore was just a using druggie and that his wife was more than that bitch. Oh it’s on like donkey Kong. Best of luck

Shouldn’t have a threesome while in a relationship you don’t know if it could effect your relationship until after it done happened but honestly if I was in your shoes I would leave

4 Likes

That’s a no brainer, gf.

Do him like he’s doing you.

4 Likes

Eventually you will both decide whether to keep the marriage going or split ways.

1 Like

I would do whatever you want to do.

2 Likes

Having an open marriage or being swingers is hard. Not that it can’t be done but it is HARD. It requires a level of open raw communication that most people have never had. If the marriage is going to make it you have to figure out how to communicate with him on a level that you know he fully understands. Usually I don’t encourage tit-for-tat but if words aren’t getting through to him maybe the action of ignoring him and seeing these guys socially anyway might be the language he needs to understand your emotions. But honestly just put right asking him “are you going to stop interacting secretly with this woman” is probably the best place to start. Lay it out there and be very clear and concise with your questions and concerns. Beating around the bush NEVER ends well.

8 Likes

Stay within the marriage next time :unamused:

8 Likes

So you are obviously ok with him cheating on you because that is what is happening. If you want to hang out with the guys do your thing but neither of you care about the other enough to be committed to each other. What you allow is what will continue and when you opened the door to these other people in your relationship you showed him that you were willing to allow this. :woman_shrugging: Either accept that this is what your relationship has become or walk away and move on.

3 Likes

Should’ve never opened your marriage up to that crap.

13 Likes

Good on u for trying out new things in ur relationship :slightly_smiling_face: don’t let anyone else decide how y’all should do ur thing. Definitely need to have a sit down with ur man and let him know that even though y’all did this it was a together experience not a u keep seeing them after deal make sure that u are super clear in what ur lines are let him know that u don’t find his current behavior acceptable and that u expect him to treat u with the same respect ur treating him with. Big hugs and good luck

7 Likes

Sorry… won’t let you? Who is he to tell you what to do, if he is then so should you.

5 Likes

Obviously threesomes arent for relationships. Makes total sense to me. Either you do him like hes doing you or you file for divorce & leave. Your a grown woman no man should be able to tell you what to do & what not to do.

3 Likes

He obviously wants her. The door was opened to her.

3 Likes

He’s being shady and I hate to say this but most likely got some sort of feelings going on with that female. Swinging is not for everyone and more than not causes endings to relationships for those not ready for that kind of lifestyle. That trust is just not there if he’s on some sneaky shit

Just go you I’ll end up with lot of disease

1 Like

Having an open or swinger relationship only works if both parties are honest with each other. There should be nothing going on behind the scenes and there most definitely shouldn’t be any one-sided boundaries, otherwise that’s just someone thinking they have permission to cheat. Confront your husband and say either you both get to see other people or you both see no one, and no more deleting messages or going behind your back either. He should be respecting you more.

3 Likes

Fuck all that. Peace out homie or he follow the rules.

Was it his idea to have the threesome? Sounds like a ploy to get this woman he wanted to cheat with into the home

1 Like

This is why threesomes are not for everyone. There should have been boundaries established first. The people should have not been friends, and if they were you should have discussed the aftermath. Like if it was ok to keep in touch, spend time together. It is disrespectful for your husband to keep hanging out with her especially after you’ve already asked him to stop and if hes deleting messages I’m sorry but there’s a lot more going on than them just hanging out.

4 Likes

Threesomes are for single people because statistics show that most marriages are over within 2 years of having a 3 way, chances are your marriage is circling the drain no matter what you do

2 Likes

He’s doing more then just hanging out with her. Why else would he NOT let you hang out? He wants just one on one time with her.

2 Likes

Their obviously cheating​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sis if msgs are being deleted then he’s cheating.

4 Likes

Umm…. He’s straight up cheating🤷🏾‍♀️. Marriage is meant for 2 people. Ya’ll opened up that door

17 Likes

Go see the guys and delete the messages do what hes doing to u but let it be known, hell either stop or ur marriage is over since he probably loves being with the other women than u. It was a mistake doing that it opens up the doors for this.

4 Likes

Tell him no double standards. If it’s OK for him to talk with the women it’s OK for you to talk to the men. Ask him do you not trust you to just talk to the men because that’s not all he is doing with the women.

2 Likes

All of you saying it’s her fault because he can’t follow rules. Stop giving men excuses, well he only did it because you included another blah blah blah. How do you know he wouldn’t of cheated if she didn’t? I know a heck of alot more cheaters that didn’t have 3 sums first and I know swingers who are loyal to each other and follow thier rules

7 Likes

U created the cheating monster🤷 now he’s into the other woman perfect reason NOT TO SHARE YOUR SPOUSE❣️

8 Likes

Why would u ever even think about doing this,it is bound to cause problems,u should be content with each other sexually if you really love each other,there’s always ways around issues but this is not a way.If your both unhappy then say it and move on with someone else if they come along,just don’t do this crap.

2 Likes