Did anyone else take anxiety meds while pregnant?

I took celexa, and zoloft, and babies perfectly healthy

I find it best to ask a pharmacist.

Yes. I had to stay on them. Baby was born healthy

Anxiety medicine sounds plain…
Call it for what it is.
Xanax, valium, klonopin

I took meds for epilepsy…
Both my babies are fine

Yes and still take a low dose of Zoloft.

I took my Lexapro and continue taking it now during breastfeeding

My daughter is trying to get pregnant her Dr told her to stoo taking her anxtety pills. Not good for baby

Yes, I did. It was not a problem.

Yes 2 of mine I did. Perfectly normal

Yes. celexa. Babies were fine. Take care of yourself.

Celexa is safe they told me I could take it with all 4 of mine

I did! And all of my kids are healthy and ornery (:joy:). Talk to your ob doc, and your doctor.

Dont take anything, just natural products…

I wouldn’t while you’re pregnant

1 Like

I was on cilift and worked for me

Yup im currently pregnant and take sertraline

Its definitely a convo for ur doctor. And discuss ur fears and concerns

Your doctor have to answer the question for you dont you think so

Yes and everything was fine

Yes, I did. No issues.

I take antidepressants. I’m on Abilify and Zoloft.

Nooo no keds while pregnant

Smoke weed a lot safer

I took welbutrin when I was pregnant with my 12 year old. I only took it for a couple months but it helped.

I know no one likes it but research is always advisable btw… but the absolute best substitute is…marijuanna… doesnt affect the baby… no one I know has had issues because of it… myself included…I had tons of issues during both my pregnacies… throwing up the whole time… anxiety…but pills always an issue and risky towards the baby…any doc that doesnt think it’s the devil’s grass… will tell u it’s a much better sub…

No I quit taking medicine for my anxiety when I got pregnant and I will not take any even though there are so called safe medications I’m not willing to take the chance it could have long term effects on my child later in life.

12 Likes

You don’t need anxiety medications. Read the psalms in the Bible as early as you can ( preferably 4 or 5 am). Thank me later. Google them and it’s easy to find them. Read 30-40 per day. You’ll fall in a very deep sleep afterwards.

4 Likes

Yep. My last one I took zoloft the whole time - my daughter is one TODAY and is perfect! I am now 6 months pregnant and taking wellbutrin and everything seems to be going perfectly, so far. Mental health is super important, especially when you are bringing a life into this world! <3

1 Like

I took zoloft at the lowest possible dosage for 2 months during my last pregnancy… I have always had anxiety but my daughters pregnancy was really hard and being at home made my anxiety really bad…

Talk with your OB and your doctor that prescribed them. They can help you determine if you can/should continue use, switch to a different script through the duration of your pregnancy, or get off them completely and find alternative methods of handling your anxiety… my doctors recommended being off mine so I found ways to handle my anxiety during my pregnancy with my daughter and made sure to stay away from situations that made my anxiety worse. The other thing that helped was having my husband and best friend to lean on as well. I good support system is key during pregnancy for many reasons :+1:t2:

Echinacea I a natural remedy that has had much success. I’d course, always check with your Dr. first. Good luck

I took my Prozac daily while pregnant. I also took my lorazepam a few times when me anxiety was out of control. Try taking buspirone. I’ve taking it for a long time and it is effective. I also took it during pregnancy. I stopped taking my sleeping pill. My son was born 9lb 0.1oz and 20 inches long. I cause carried him 40 weeks and 2 days. Also always consult with your doctor. You can’t be too stressed during your pregnancy because it’s not good for the baby.

I was on anxiety meds during pregnancy. In FACT my anxiety was so bad, I was also prescribed an antipsychotic AND ativan. My mental health was severely at risk.

My son was born with the shakes (like a heroin baby) but was fine after 24 hours.

I you need them, I would recommend you stay on them. If you arent healthy, baby wont be either.

pm me if you wish to chat privately.

I took celexa and wellbutrin during both pregnancies. My kids came out perfectly and have no health issues. They are 7 and 9 now

I took Paxil through 2 pregnancies…my girls are 18 and 10 years old and have always been perfectly fine

Well guys I haven’t been pregnant in 10 yrs I just recently found out I’m expecting and I’m extremely jittery and anxious like feeling like somethings gonna go wrong with me or the baby , my mom said that I’m feeling like this because it’s been along time since I had a baby my daughters are 10 and 12 and she said I’ll be ok , but I feel panicked and jittery, I stopped smoking weed when I found out , I don’t do pills so I don’t know how to shake this feeling

I took Lexapro while pregnant. Actually started it in my second trimester because my anxiety became so bad I had a hard time leaving the house. I have a happy, healthy 4 month old little boy.

I did with my first and am doing the same with my second :blush: my son was absolutely healthy and perfect 8lb 6oz at birth, he’s now 9 months old and eats like a horse :joy: you got this mumma, do what right for you xx

I took Xanax as needed when I was pregnant with my third child and he is the most healthy child I had.

My husband and I got separated when i found out he was having an affair with another woman, when i confronted him, we had argument and he broke up with me, i tried all i could to get him back but all to no avail. I cried all day and helpless looking up to God to help me with the problem in my marriage. All I need is my marriage to be restored back, we’ve been together for years and he has done nothing but cheated and lied to me. but I know it’s something that can be fixed I still love him the same way when I first met him. However I decided to seek help from Priest Andrew, he reunited my marriage back together as it was in the beginning. now my marriage is perfectly fine and I know there are lot of people out there who have different kind of problem in home, marriages and relationships. Here is Priest Andrew email: priestandrewcureservice123@gmail. Com
and whats app him +2349064356977