Did my moms boyfriend cross a line with me?

Tell her. If it makes you uncomfortable she needs to know. If he is willing to creep on you, her daughter, imagine who else he creeps on…

If you feel really uncomfortable and you have that nagging doubt about the situation, I would tell her.
Hope it works out.
Personally, I would feel really uncomfortable too if I was in your situation.

3 Likes

You need to say something to her just to be on the safe side. It may have been nothing but it does seem strange. Just be cautious and keep your guard up when he’s around and if you feel to uncomfortable make sure not to be there when your mom isn’t home. I would want my daughter to tell me though .

1 Like

That’s called grooming! He was seeing how you would react, he’s testing you completely. It’ll only get worse if you don’t tell your mom (because he will think he got away with that weird ass comment) and make worse ones leaving you very uncomfortable.

Ew. He sounds really skeevy! :face_vomiting: Sometimes the person on the receiving end of news like this isn’t very receptive. I hope your mom isn’t that way—but you should tell her.

1 Like

If you was in a towel still- tell your mom.
If you were fully dressed - tell your mom.

2 Likes

Tell your mom and keep your distance. Understand that she may try to say it’s not a big deal. It is. Record him and don’t be afraid to stand up when you feel uncomfortable anyone who gets offended is a suspicious person

2 Likes

I told my mother immediately, she believed me or said she did until she talked to his lying ass! Suddenly his words were gospel ! Most definitely tell someone but know it can backfire and change lives , and relationships!
I’m speaking from experience :relieved:

Someone other than a women needs to get that out of the house

1 Like

If its a concern, tell

He is wrong but In reality you should not have come out the bathroom with a towel on… you are in someone else’s home even if it’s your mom’s house…a man will be a man they think with their private parts…when I would go visit my mom I would have my clothes with me in the bathroom and get dressed in there to avoid these types of situations…he is Dead wrong…think before you tell mom…this could open up a serious can of worms…just don’t put yourself in that situation again and it wouldn’t help to let him know how inappropriate and uncomfortable he made you feel and that next time you will I form your mom

9 Likes

Tell your mom if it makes you uncomfortable
Sometimes people wait to late to say something and things get out of hand.

1 Like

Yes tell her . That’s creepy and a come on

like ye tell her but its all about context really.

1 Like

I hope you told him it made you uncomfortable. If he continues then I’d definitely tell your mom.

Tell Mama. Stay far away from that lecherous jackass. Keep bedroom door locked. Let others know also. Mama may be hesitant to do anything about it. He’ll deny it. If you need to go live with family or friends, do it.

Tell your mom in front of him, or better tell him while your mom is there, let them both know that it made you uncomfortable!

2 Likes

Uhh yeah, that’s weird. Creepy vibes. I’d tell her for sure

Tell your mum full stop!
And do it now do not wait to give him a chance to act on his comments x

It’s called grooming, he’s seeing how far you will let him go. Tell someone besides your mom.

10 Likes

I would tell her that I don’t want him being there when she is not, because he gives you the creeps!! Better safe than sorry!

1 Like

Coming from someone who was molested as a child . Please don’t take this lightly ! Say something now before something happens … not saying it will but we can not trust our world now a days .

9 Likes

Anytime instincts fly up, believe them.

2 Likes

Tell her in front him so mom can see the reaction as the subject is been if had. Hugs and all the best to you!

2 Likes

Absolutely tell her!!!

Tell your mom in front of him so he knows you’re going to tell anything that happens. He did it to see if you’re going to tell. Next time it may be worse if you don’t say anything

3 Likes

Eeww yes tell her, what a creep! :unamused:

First and foremost inform a close friend every time it happens, second if your mom will actually listen to you please inform her. This is grooming behavior

1 Like

Tell your mama. It is not right for him to be that way with you.

Ya you should tell her

That’s creepy AF. Yeah I’d say something about it. Just tell your mom you do not want to be alone with him

3 Likes

Yes definitely tell her!!!

1 Like

Hell no!! Sweetheart, if it made you uncomfortable in any way, you need to tell her!! If one of my girls told me a man made them feel uncomfortable, you best believe mama will handle that :facepunch:t2:

9 Likes

All that matters is how it made you feel about it. Tell your mom

2 Likes

That’s not dramatic
He over stepped a safety boundary with you. Definitely let mom and another trusted adult know what happened.
That’s a form of grooming. RED FLAG :triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

Red flags right there
Tell your mum

that’s completely weird for him to say. I’d inform her

If someone makes you feel uncomfortable it always needs to be addressed! You are allowed to have feelings and others should respect them rather they think it’s dramatic or not :heart:

6 Likes

Tell her, thats weird as fuck

I would tell your mom considering it made you uncomfortable and that is kinda weird. To make a comment about your hair is one thing but to go on and on about good you smell it’s a completely other thing altogether.

1 Like

This is not right Tell Her. Scary

Tell your mom and then never ever be alone with him around again!

4 Likes

Yes!!! He’s gross. He’s with your mom and wants to brush your hair and say how good you smell!!! Uhm NO, he needs to go :wave:

5 Likes

~YEP! TELL! Tell your mom, tell the school counselor, tell whoever will listen!!! Feel glad to pm me and I’ll be more than glad to report this incident for you if your afraid to do it. THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING! HE IS A PERV caught in a moment of temptation. If he is confronted, he will use better sense and run next time you are getting out of the shower.!!!

5 Likes

Tell her for sure but tell her u were in a towel only in front of him if u were. U said u can be dramatic so this may be the case this time. Lol

It made you uncomfortable, that is not dramatic. Tell her.

1 Like

Ohhh that’s a bit creepy

1 Like

Yes most definitely tell your mom and hopefully she leaves hims and comforts him he sounds like he needs help and y’all need to get away from him ASAP like run that’s how abusive toxic rape extc starts

Deffo tell her and he definitely crossed the line, shocking the way he’s being a creepy guy around you :flushed: that’s not right xxx :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

He was 100% hitting on you and that’s creepy af. Tell your mom and never be alone w him again.

5 Likes

You’re not being dramatic whatsoever. That’s odd enough mentioning your hair, then to go on about you smelling good…. I see red flags here. I’d definitely tell you’re mom, especially since it made you uncomfortable/feel uneasy. If she doesn’t validate you’re feelings and says you’re being dramatic, go to someone else who will listen. That is not okay and should not have happened. Also, like someone else mentioned, do not stay around him by yourself. Stay safe.

1 Like

I don’t know who made you think you’re dramatic but you need to stop listening to them! He should’ve respected your privacy and not been close by while you were getting out of the shower.

I’d start by telling HIM, lay off or I will tell. I’m concerned about, if he’s doing this with her daughter, what & who is he doing behind her back?

Yes wanting to brush your hair for hours and sniffing your scent is creepy.
Hunny I hope you’re not underage and believe you are dramatic just because others have told you that. Please listen to your gut in every situation

5 Likes

That feeling of “weid” is your 6th sense kicking in. Tell your mom what happened.

5 Likes

Talking about your hair is one thing but your smell is another. Tell your momma!!! He made you uncomfortable!

3 Likes

Inappropriate and disrespectful

2 Likes

Yes you should tell. Just think there may be other women besides your mom. Not saying there is. You, would want to protect your mom as well as your self.

5 Likes

Tell her she needs to know

2 Likes

That’s not creepy at all… I would talk to your mother about it.

2 Likes

Tell her if she doesnt believe then its on her end. Stay away from him, his comment was very inapproriate. Never be alone with him.

6 Likes

Tell her and if it happens again call the police he should have never done that and he dating your mom he should have respect for her and you watch your back

2 Likes

Your instincts are there for a reason—tell her and do t be alone with him

4 Likes

Tell her anyway and don’t stay home alone with him anymore.

1 Like

always trust ur gut instincts

1 Like

How old are you firstly ? If you’re under 18 I’d actually tell her and another trusted adult . If you’re over 18 tell her and tel him off

4 Likes

Tell her or someone else you trust. Trust your gut!

I would tell her. She’s your Mom. The sooner you do the less awkward it will be.

I would tell your mom and not visit anymore. Your gut instinct is telling you something is off - trust it! Your gut will never steer you wrong.

If your mom gets mad, so be it. You should tell her and like I said, not visit anymore if he is anywhere close to being present.

2 Likes

That is grooming, as in to become sexual not as in the cleanliness of oneself

1 Like

Sometimes assholes do this not so much to ‘come on’ to you but rather to alienate your Mom from everyone who loves her.

Yea he did… especially with how good you smelt. Tell her

That’s not being dramatic and if she calls you dramatic mm that’s not okay. That is way not okay.

Tell her!!! That is massively crossing a line!

3 Likes

Tell her she should know how he talks to you when she’s not around. That’s not good to hide it from her. She’s your mom.

Tell her. Like right now !!!

That would made me feel incredibly uncomfortable I’d tell your mum and how it made you feel because that weird and inappropriate behaviour from him.

Nah, that’s creepy.
That said, I hope she understands why it was creepy to you.
Be ready for her to get mad at you.
If she does, stop visiting.
Personally, I wouldn’t visit for more than a night & only if she’s off.

5 Likes

If he made you uneasy. Tell her about it, so she can’t say down the line she didn’t ever know

2 Likes

His testing how far he can go with you. Big red flag

7 Likes

If it made you feel uncomfortable then speak to her about it.

5 Likes

He shouldn’t b making remarks like that to you but don’t read too much into it xx

1 Like

Yes! He absolutely crossed a line. This could just be the beginning of inappropriate behavior. Absolutely tell her

3 Likes

Big :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: thats a no from me. Tell your mom.

4 Likes

Well she might not believe you and he will probably fill her head with lies.

He’s a creep … don’t ever leave your children with him and your mom . My step grandfather was like that with my step mom and her cousin …Him and my step grandmother would babysit us in the summer and he molested me .

5 Likes

Umm tell her he’s a damn creep!!! And for your safety make sure next time you go over for the weekend your mom is always there…

That’s very creepy. It depends how uour mom is tbh. I wouldn’t tell my mom because she would blame everything on me. But I have friends that have healthy relationships with their moms and they would be able to tell them

3 Likes

Yes, that’s a lil creepy, especially since she wasn’t home!!

1 Like

Creepy for sure, no need for mama’s boyfriend to comment at all when your gettin out the shower. I’d say it was inappropriate and no your not being dramatic by far.

3 Likes

It’s too much of an awkward complement. I would’ve said something to him directly, and then tell your mom too.

This boyfriend is a creep. Your mom needs to lose this guy.

4 Likes

Tell him how he made you feel

Red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: for sure tell your mom before anything else happens

3 Likes

Yes tell your mother,your not being to dramatic at all. This is on him, he is in the wrong here 100% not you…please be careful…

3 Likes

If you are an adult, maybe consider keeping it to yourself. No doubt he does similar stuff to others, so give it time and she will hear it from elsewhere. That saves you from alienating your mother potentially.

2 Likes

Ok…first of all, if u ever feel uncomfortable about a person/situation, it is not because u are “dramatic” sometimes. That’s a toxic way of thinking…Noone should ever feel uncomfortable and be told “ur just being dramatic”. Tell ur mom sweetie, that has red flags written all over it

7 Likes

Tell your mom! He sounds like a creep.

1 Like

EW!! If you even have to ask if he crossed a line, he already did. That’s so creepy.

That’s way too much to just be an awkward compliment. I can be super awkward sometimes and if I saw someone in a towel I might say some weird awkward comment because I don’t know what else to do, but that’s weird how much he said and did. Ew

6 Likes

Creepy for sure
But I would have said ok you’re being creepy and then tell your mom