Did you get the TDAP vaccine while pregnant?

i got it for my last pregnancy and i will get it for my current one if needed only side effect was soreness but thats it :relaxed::relaxed:

Yes no side effects in any of my 4 pregnancies

1 Like

I got the TDAP vaccine when I was pregnant with both of my kids and the only side effect I had was a really sore arm for 3 or 4 days.

1 Like

I didnt get mine while pregnant but I did get it after the baby was born.

I got mine while pregnant, no issues. Was not even offered a flu shot this year though.

The hospital gave it to my husband and I after I gave birth. I got the flu shot while pregnant though.

Yup. No issues either. Plan on getting it with this pregnancy along with a flu shot.

Yes I did my second pregnancy. Your arm is sore for a few days, Like a dead arm feel but nothing else, no other issues

I got it while I was pregnant and no effects

Never what for?? I have 5 kids oldest is 19 youngest is 7 never have i ever even been asked about vaccines while pregnant. I would seek out a midwife

2 Likes

Got it . No side effects
Alittle sore the next day or two
Nothing unbearable

Why are vaccines being offered while pregnant and why and when did this start !??

4 Likes

I got it with my first baby and the last one I had in January. I had no side effects.

I had it. No side effects

It is not safe pregnant says right on the label of the box for it they don’t let you see

7 Likes

I got mine during both pregnancies. No issues and barely was sore!

I got mine and didn’t have any side effects other then a sore spot for a couple of days. My doctor recommended it and said that some of the vaccine would go to the baby.

I refused it and wouldn’t recommend it. Research it momma :heart:

7 Likes

I got it and the flu shot right after my baby was born. No side effects. Gotten it for work couple years before pregnancy and no side effects. Sore arm. I also asked all my close family to get it before baby was born.

1 Like

Yes I got it no issues

I got it and nothing happened.

No I didn’t. I had a reaction years ago to one and declined everything that might cause a reaction while I was pregnant ( no DTaP no Flu etc)

3 Likes

I got it after I had my babies but not well pregnant. And even when I got it after I had horrible adverse side effects and fever. Pretty much bed ridden for 3 days. I do not suggest it

1 Like

It’s DTAP and you can opt out. I don’t do any vaccines!

7 Likes

I got it with all 3 of mine. No side effects. It helps the baby get the antibodies from you.

yes both times - no problems. And I used a midwife for the record. For some of the people saying they haven’t heard of it - it started being a recommendation in ~2012. There are good stats on its effectiveness at protecting newborns under 2 months who can’t yet be vaccinated.

1 Like

Dont get it you and your baby will be just fine with out

4 Likes

I received the TDAP shot when I was pregnant with my little. I had absolutely no issues

I got it while pregnant with my daughter. No side effects.

Vaccines arent tested for safety during pregnancy. Absolutely not.

6 Likes

I’ve got it for all three of my pregnancies.

Got both dtap and flu shot with 2 children, not a single problem not even a sore injection site.

I did and no side effects. Anyone that visited the baby was also required to have theirs. It helps baby get immunity from momma before they can get the vaccine themselves

I never got it with both of mine.

Got it and the flu shot (which I normally don’t do) with both of my pregnancies and everything was fine. Plan on getting it again with this one too.

1 Like

I didn’t get it. I was never even offered it.

I opted out of all vaccines during my pregnancy.

1 Like

Sure did, Only side effect I experienced was the sore arm. They we’re both born in the colder months so was a no brain-er in my opinion. I have two beautiful and healthy boys and I couldn’t be more blessed.

1 Like

I refused it n all vaccines while pregnant and even after no thank you. I am also not planning on getting the covid one

Nor did I force any family or friends to get anything

4 Likes

Yes I did it. You definitely should get it done. A friend of mine didn’t and her baby got whooping cough at 2 weeks old

I got it with all three of my kiddos no sode effects babies born healthy :heart_eyes:

My Dr wouldn’t even let me get just the tetanus shot the first time I was pregnant let alone a combo of stuff I was probably vaccinated as a child

This is from the package insert that is included in the vaccine vile … Scroll down to page 15 …249 8 USE IN SPECIFIC POPULATIONS
250 8.1 Pregnancy
251 Pregnancy Category C
252 Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with Adacel vaccine. It is also not known
253 whether Adacel vaccine can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or can
254 affect reproduction capacity. Adacel vaccine should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly
255 needed. https://www.fda.gov/files/vaccines%2C%20blood%20%26%20biologics/published/Package-Insert---Adacel.pdf Its a CYOA from the vaccine manufacture ( that you can sue btw) if you have a reaction.

1 Like

I got mine both times I was pregnant n was just fine

I had it when I was pregnant with my son in 2016 and had no side effects, made my husband get it as well. I will be getting it again during my next pregnancy

I did not during pregnancy. I did the day before discharge in the hospital though. Vaccines aren’t tested on pregnant woman but they are assumed to be safe

I got it and had anyone that would be around the baby get it.

1 Like

I got it and made sure everyone who wanted to visit my son after he was born to have it as well:)

yes, with every one of my pregnancies

I got it with mine and had no problems with it. I would highly recommend to get it for you little one.

I received mine and had no issues.

I got it as well as my significant other. Both had ZERO side effects aside from just having an extra precaution for us and baby.

I didn’t get it during the pregnancies. I got it in 2016 in the hospital after I had my oldest and again a month and a half ago after having my youngest. Never had any problems or side effects with it at all.

Got with all three of my pregnancies and my husband did as well.

I just had my son june 23rd, I got mine the day I was released from the hospital

1 Like

I had it and had no issues.

U was gonna… and kept chickening out… and then went to do it the same time as my daughters first vaccines and also chickened out and i still dont got it and she just turned 2

Out of curiosity for those of you that had this for multiple pregnancies what was the reasoning? Tetanus is good for 10 years and supposedly this is a booster shot so why the multiple times

I did it both pregnancy’s and also anyone who wanted to be around my kids had to get it done to including my husband

Did you not have the vaccine as a kid? I got whooping cough and if I hadn’t had the vaccine I’d probably be dead. If you need the vaccine it’s probably safer for you and bump to have it asap as you don’t want your baby to get it.

I just recently got it and had no side effects

I got it with both kids no side effects. My daughter didn’t recognize her first round of vaccinations until she was 2 months old. So it gives them some protection

Had it with all three pregnancies with no issues. Actually just got it last week with this one.

Got it and had no side effects. Its absolutely worth it to help protect your child.

I did for both pregnancies.

i got it with my first.

My pregnant daughter and everyone that would be in contact with baby got the shot! One of my Dad’s sisters died from whooping cough at only 9 months old!

1 Like

I didnt get it on my first and not planning to get it on this pregnancy.

1 Like

Did not receive vaccines while pregnant. Did not give my new born vaccines. No issues. Healthy 1 yr old. Healthy 3 yrd old. Better safe than sorry. :heart: I treat them if and when they are sick but they don’t get sick :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I got mine during their first appointment.

Yes no side effects and it didn’t hurt

Yes for my 5, 2, and 1 year old pregnancies

I got mine after birth

I’ve always gotten it. No side effects.

1 Like

Yes I did. Neither baby or I had any side effects of any kind.

No don’t do it!!! Can cause stillbirth miscarriage and preterm labor. No injections while pregnant there have been no safety studies!

2 Likes

YouTube baby with whooping cough…

I’m 31 weeks and got the TDAP. No side effects.

No but I got it after she was born.

2 Likes

Got it! No side effects at all.

I got it with my second pregnancy and didn’t have any issues

I have had it with both my pregnancies an had absolutely no side effects

1 Like

My doctor didn’t offer it until the day I was discharged after delivery.

1 Like

Nope never had any vaccines while pregnant or for a long time before or after at that…it’s not necessary not required and yes there is a black box label not for pregnant women but

1 Like

I got it because I think it’s Important to be vaccinated but I did have some intense pain in my arm and woke up one night with the shivers but no fever. It wasn’t fun!

I got it and no side effects. My daughter was and is now a healthy 5 year old !

I got it with mine but it wasn’t until I was about 30 weeks. No side effects. Both my children are healthy.

Got it. With all 3 of mine. Only thing I ever had was pain in my arm where the shot was. It’s a tdap so it’s common. It’s honestly up to how you feel about it

No I had a reaction and havent had it since

I got it right after delivery

Nope! No vaccines during pregnancy for me

1 Like

I did not get it with any of my 3! They were all healthy! I refuse unnecessary vaccines!

2 Likes

I got it I didnt have any side effects other then I was really thirsty for about an hr or so after like no amount of water was enough I was definitely hydrated after lol

I’m debating this too

1 Like

I got it. I felt dizzy afterwords for about 20 minutes but that was all.

I got it with all 4 of mine and no issues.

I got it and I had body aches and a slight fever for the rest of the day/night

I got it just felt super sick about 2 hrs later and the next day i had a migraine but i was fine with my first baby

No do not get any while your pregnant.Really it can wait

1 Like

I got it with both of mine, no issues.