Do I have a right to be concerned about my husbands female co worker?

Wait…he has answered this question time and time again yet you are still asking?! Asking another audience is not going to get you a different answer…

No. Stop being a dumbass.

Oh so he doesn’t want to hurt her feelings, so instead hurts yours? Throw that whole ass boy away. You know the answer here babe. Goodluck to you and your family.

He didn’t actually talk to her because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: so he chose to protect her feelings over yours… something is obviously going on. Leave girl asap

12 Likes

I would drop his ass and leave

He doesn’t respect you or your feelings. I think he’s cheating. I would leave and figure out some type of co parenting, don’t be petty and keep his child away from him that’s just wrong

He didn’t let this go on for 3 years… you did. You knew something was wrong early in the beginning and continued to put up with it. If you thought he was cheating 4 years ago you should have left when nothing changed

5 Likes

I would throw the whole man away. Let the other woman have him. Once trust is gone you don’t get it back. Why waste anymore time on him?

2 Likes

Leave him but never use his kid against him as you did…there’s a relationship there that’s more than friends.

2 Likes

Personally I would’ve ditched him a looooong time ago!!

2 Likes

You and him were just friends once

Get rid of him. I refuse to be 2nd to any woman and you should to

Been there, done that. No respect. Listen to your gut.

1 Like

Screw that run. Sounds like my ex husband. Not worth it

They may not be sexually intimate but definitely intimate beyond the scope of friendship. Been there, done that and their friendship turned into an affair.

1 Like

It’s time for you to throw the trash out … seriously

I’d have two words for him…BYE BOY!!!

You already know your answer. Love yourself as much as you love others. You are not a doormat, stop letting him walk over you! God created you to enjoy your life, not to tolerate a liar.

Pack his sh!t, get rid of him.

Okay. He has lied to you over and over and chosen this “friendship” with this girl over your marriage. Did you really say that he never once informed her of your marriage? Like, she didn’t even know that you guys were married? If so, he was definitely cheating or trying to. Ugh. I get that he FINALLY did something to end their “friendship,” relationship, or whatever it was, but wtf? I would have been done a while ago.

5 Likes

You met at work and were friends but that’s exactly how my ex husband met his first mistress, our children were 4 1/2 and 6 months at the time…they snuck around at work. We reconciled because I didn’t want my children coming from a broken home…5 years later he did the exact same thing and I divorced him

1 Like

Do you love him or do you love the idea you have of him?

Coz if he actually loved you he wouldn’t be doing this shit. I got like a few sentences into this and was wondering why you put up with this at even that point? If you want your child to grow up in a stable environment where their mum is loved and looked after and treated right, do you even need to ask us this? Am I missing something here?

My ex husband of 19 years did the exact same thing!! And yes all 3 of us worked at the same company. He was having an affair! The 2 of them are still together as far as I know. Run!!! You deserve better!!

3 Likes

heck no! I would be up in her face also.

1 Like

Follow your gut . Don’t waste any more time.

Girl HELL NO. Leave his ass to do his shady shit. You’ll never be able to trust him.

Cut him loose. Do yourself a huge favor.

Leave…and find a man to treat you right.

Sounds like he’s her husband not yours… Let them have each other and move on

1 Like

Cut your losses and leave now. You deserve better.

Definitely not normal, let her have his sorry ass!

1 Like

Sounds like he never wanted a serious relationship. You tried to get him to stop seeing and talking to this woman. You knew these things and got pregnant… it sounds to me like he stayed with you for his child… he showed you over and over again but you refused to leave… and now you threaten to take his child. Have you used that same threat about taking your child from him… I’m sorry but it sounds like he’s only in this marriage for your child and you need to see it for what it is… someone will love you and it won’t be him.

2 Likes

Any man arguing for months about her being “just a friend” without proving it once is lying.

4 Likes

Hate to say it but you should have left when he told you he didn’t want to hurt her feelings. That alone was your cue to leave the guy :confused:

2 Likes

You should have never married him. Bye bye

3 Likes

Girl. Run. Don’t walk. He clearly does not respect you or your family. If you have voiced your concern more than once and he’s still not listening, there is no damn point in continuing

He is a lost cause! He has a better connection with her than he does with you and doesn’t know how to tell you is what I’m getting from this. He is worried more about her feelings than yours. I would tell him to go.

3 Likes

Sounds like he is playing both of you. He wants you and her. Tell him you want an open marriage and he can see who he wants and so can you. If he says no, you know he is jealous and still has feelings for you, if he says yes, leave him.

That’s how my husband ended up cheating on me. So no, don’t trust him. However, dont let the bitterness from your relationship with him be put on his relationship with his child. If he isn’t doing anything to harm the child and wants to be in the child’s life, then you should let him. Once the child is old enough to understand you can let him know… but I my experience my children love their daddy and while I held onto bitterness for a long time, it only hurt the children for me to be angry. He has since came to understanding what he did and while I will never take him back or trust him with certain things pretaining to myself, I will trust him with our children until he proves to be unfit because that’s what’s best for our children. That’s my personal opinion based solely on what your post has told me.

1 Like

Girl he is cheating!

This is a joke right? ….
You played your damn self and the fact you’re STILL questioning it is INSANE! :clown_face::clown_face:

He’s cheating for sure! He wants to have his cake and eat it too! Smh

1 Like

You need to leave because of two things. Hes either cheating or your incredibly paranoid and jealous.

As a female who works in a job with 95% males, an also my partner works with me aswell, same shift but when I 1st started we were on separate ones, I always made sure to state that I was in a relationship straight away I even mentioned I was a mum of 4, an the males done the same thing back, that they were either married or in a relationship etc, even when we go on lunches the males are talking about there partners every now an then, so for her not to have a clue or to even know but chooses to ignore the situation is saying alot about your partners loyalty,

Why Did You Still Marry Him After He Did That When You Guys Were Just In A Relationship, Is The Real Question Here. You’re Too Good For Him & You Really Need To Leave Him And Never Look Back. I Would Not Trust Him After The First Incident, Because Once A Cheater ALWAYS A Cheater.
My Ex Boyfriend Did This & Then When I Brought It Up To Him, He Beat Me And Left Me Unconscious In My Neighbors Side Yard, Where The Cheating And Stuff Had Been Brought Up. So, RUN As Fast As You Can!! If He Truly Wanted Anything To Do With You, He Would’ve Had Them Move Him Away From Her & Possibly Even Get A Dif Job. There’s Def More Than You Know About Going On. Do Not Waste Your Time On Trash!

You’re telling us you married him anyway?

3 Likes

O hell no…buh-bye! He is cheating.

Tell him to bounce hes cheating and lying about it he’s playing both of yall

This is a no win - get rid of him and count your blessings that you haven’t let it go on for 20 years.

3 Likes

Ok he’s doing the wrong thing. yeah I get it , just leave. But threatening him saying he will not see his son again is not on!
Children are not a pawn . Just because a relationship between a couple does not work it shouldn’t have to effect the child’s right to see both parents.

10 Likes

Leave him if you are unhappy and he is not willing to work on the issues. Your emotional and mental well-being are important especially as a mom. And you are worth it! And deserve better. But please don’t keep his son from him unless he is a danger to him. Arrange for someone else to do the pick ups and drop off if you don’t want to have to see him. As long as he is not mistreating your baby, it wouldn’t be fair to your son to cut him out of his life because he is a horrible husband. Not seeing it will be easy but you don’t want your son to grow up and find out he didn’t see his daddy because his momma wouldn’t let him.

3 Likes

Kick him to the curb
Male and female coworkers dont share rooms on work trips

1 Like

Get out now he is dating her .do t want to hurt her feeling but ignores yours.time to :walking_man:

While is behavior isn’t right, you also knew from the beginning about their “friendship” but decided to marry him anyways…

Another thing, even if he cheats on you, don’t take his son away from him. That’s being bitter and not thinking of your child.

8 Likes

None of his behavior is ok. None of it. He doesn’t want to hurt HER FEELINGS but he has NO PROBLEM whatSoever stomping all over and stabbing on his wifes/baby’s mothers heart? That’s messed up. You deserve way better. If he really only cared for her as just a friend then he would have absolutely no issue stepping down from their so called friendship and making sure his wife felt safe, comfortable, and secure in her place over some random bitch he works and fucks with. He’s lied over and over and over about telling her to back off. If I were you I would take it up with her at this point. There’s no way she doesn’t know how this bothers you. If she was a good friend to him she would want to make sure his wife felt safe with her too. What a bitch. She could’ve went out of her way to make friends with you if she wanted to stay just friends with him. Sounds like they both have other ideas of what their relationship is and neither one of them care 2 shits about you. I wouldn’t trust him now. Not ever again. If he wanted to stay with me after all that nonsense he’s been pulling for 3 years he would have to quit his job, find a new one, and confront her with me there to say my peace. She sounds like a homewrecker but he doesn’t sound like much of a home to build on so let them have each other. Yeah just friends. Yeah right. He’s such a lying cheat girl.

You are a mother. Protect your dignity and happiness. Leave him.

1 Like

Withholding his son makes you worse.

Yes it’s shady and yes I’d leave.

5 Likes

Kick his cheating ass to the curb!

My personal opinion I would leave. I feel like he is putting this girl before you and your son. And he obviously cares about her feelings more then yours. I wouldn’t not let him see your son though.

2 Likes

Leave. I did this for 8 years and it never changes until they want it to and if he is not even trying you’re getting no where. Men are good liars.

Kick his cheating ass goodbye :wave:t3::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck…

1 Like

Girl. Obviously leave his ass! You’re too good for that! He’s a lying ass

Oh my goodness gracious! My heart just broke for you! I’d leave but keeping his son away I would not. This has cheat all over it! Nothing will change if he can’t stand up for ya’lls relationship without you telling him to do so.

1 Like

I don’t understand why she took him to HR. What does him not talking to her have with the job? Yes something is going on with both of them. I think I would ASK HER !!!

2 Likes

Hes playing both sides…if you stay, your accepting his cheating behavior and he will continue to do it

Get rid of him but don’t keep your son away from him thats horrible… there are so many kids who’s dads don’t want to be involved… why would you keep his son away from him

Get the private eye investigator to give you
the pix and SUE FOR MATRIMONY AND CHILD
SUPPORT YOU WILL WIN, TAKE
HIM TO THE CLEANERS AND HAVE THE JUDGE
MAKE HIM PAY FOR P.I. EXPENSES AND
COURT/LAWYER’S FEES. YOU’RE SET.

Wtf is this long ass letter here for? Facebook is for breakfast pics and keeping in touch…keep your dirty laundry to yourself, no one cares.

Leave.
Don’t be a doormat.

He respects her more than he respects you and if I were you I’d leave

2 Likes

I absolutely would be gone so quick, but do not use your son as a way to try to hurt him. He can still be a good daddy, but maybe a not so good partner. Leave your son out of it, and just let it be between you and him. Your son doesn’t need to suffer because you’re bitter that using him as a chess piece isn’t working.

Nah he needs to go now!

You knew all of this from beginning and still married him, had a child with him, and now you think you should do something about it?:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

It’s time to move on. He lied to you and cheated. A marriage requires trust to survive.

He is both dishonest and weak. Get counseling. If he doesn’t change, leave him.
But you cannot keep him from his son.
Choose better next time.
You sensed him cheating and should not have married him, so trust your instincts next time.

Read through everything you wrote in your best friends voice. What would you say to her if she told you this story?

If that doesn’t wake you up, slap yourself hard and get rid of the piece of shit.

Having his cake and eating it too! Yep 100%

1 Like

My only advice: please dont keep a child from their other parent because of your relationship issues.

3 Likes

Oh God…I know exactly what you’re going through!!! Same situation!!! GO! Please!! Can’t emphasize this enough. I’m sorry you’re going through this :pensive: good luck

1 Like

He is putting her before you leave

1 Like

Please dont waste anymore of your life putting up with this.

1 Like

I think if u really want the truth you need to speak to her. If you want to stay with this man then l seriously think u need to accept that he will cheat on you and he is ok with doing that. I had dear friend once whose partner always did this. She knows, he knows she knows but they have lived this way for over 30 years. They are both nice people. They are happy most of the time unless his cheating gets too obvious. Do you want that for yourself? That’s the big question?

1 Like

It’s the sharing a room and car for me!! Oh hell TF NO!!! WOWWWWW. Since he ain’t got the balls, time for you to pay her a visit and let her know you are aware of their inappropriate behaviors. See what she says. Don’t be mean, she may not know about you at all. Some women know and still don’t care.
Man this is sick

He’s doing wayyyy too much to keep her happy and not you!! You are his wife. I think it’s time to go!! Cheaters don’t normally change. Especially if they don’t want to. It kinda sounds like he is in love with her. Or maybe in lust with her. Either way, its messed up and I’m sorry love!

2 Likes

You wanna keep him from his son cause you think he cheated… Using a child as leverage is never okay

2 Likes

Leave him! Don’t waste another second!

1 Like

I hate to say this but honey if you believe what he is telling you then I’ve got some ocean front property in Arizona

Girl he had been cheating on you. Leave when you can!!

“He doesn’t want to hurt her feelings…”…so, he’d rather hurt yours, instead🙄(?).

2 Likes

Kick him to the curb!

You do know what to do. U just have not yet had the courage. And thats ok. You will.

1 Like

Time to be single girl!!! Let them have each other!!!

Leave hun you deserve better

1 Like

Leave. He’s cheating & lying. Don’t keep his son from his for this reason though, then you’re just being hurtful to your son.
Any man that can choose a coworkers friendship over his wife and family he has build isn’t loyal. He’s sorry cause you didn’t know, he wasn’t sorry when you didn’t know of his actions. Leave his sorry ass

Oh honey. There is no hope for a healthy relationship with this man. I’m so sorry.

2 Likes

Girl get your shoes on and run :running_woman:t4: run fast and don’t look back!

Tell her…

She has no idea about you… And then leave

5 Likes

Bye Felicia!! Peace out

I feel like I’m being set up here. This is so absurd I feel that it’s a junior novelist at work. If not, my bad, Get the F#%K Out!!

2 Likes

Red. Flags. Run. They deliberately planned out a set schedule together. Let her have him. A good husband wouldn’t hesitate to “hurt” another woman’s feelings. Find one of those men. My hubs would’ve set that straight, but your hubs is getting cake and eating too.

That being said, don’t be that woman that uses their child against him.

11 Likes