Do I have a right to be upset at my ex?

If you broke up longer than 9 months ago. Then no.

4 Likes

No, it doesnā€™t even matter how you found out because its not your business or obligation. As long as your daughter is being treated right by them, thatā€™s all that matters. Their lives are not your business šŸ¤·šŸ»

2 Likes

Why would you be upset? Iā€™m guessing youā€™re not over him and you are jealous? Other than that I canā€™t see what the issue is.

2 Likes

No U have no right to be upset u should be excited for you daughter to be a big sister! Put ur feelings aside and let ur child be excited. Shit take her out and let her pick out a couple gifts that will make her life exciting and happy and if u donā€™t life for ur child to be happy and excited then u shouldnā€™t have custody of ur child

No you donā€™t have the right or any reason to be mad. He is your ex and has moved on in life. You should move on as well and do your thing.

1 Like

While youā€™re allowed to feel whatever emotion youā€™re feeling about it, your ex is allowed to make decisions without your input about his life as long as it doesnā€™t harm your child. He did nothing wrong and your daughter will be absolutely fine.

3 Likes

No heā€™s AN EX let the man be happy,

2 Likes

Nope. Why do you care?:joy:

1 Like

Uhh, why would you be upset? Unless you guys just broke up or something, I donā€™t see the issue?

1 Like

Why would you be upset? Heā€™s your ex.

2 Likes

I bet your daughter over the moon about it, donā€™t ruin that for her being jealous. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You have no right to be upset at all yā€™all are long and done with yā€™all relationship heā€™s your EX and the father to your baby thatā€™s all !!

6 Likes

Did you just break up?

Huh? Thats none of your businessā€¦ he doesnā€™t have to give you details about his personal lifeā€¦

8 Likes

No, he is not yours, he is your ex. And your daughter will probably be thrilled to be a big sister. It is a little concerning that the baby mama is a girlfriend and not a wife, because wives are usually a bit more permanent.

2 Likes

Why would you be upset YOUR EX is having a baby with someone else? Did you really think his life would stop at the breakup?! You have :clap: ABSOLUTELY :clap:ZERO :clap:RIGHT. :clap:

8 Likes

Nah. You donā€™t. Thatā€™s tour daughterā€™s brother/sister
Nothing to do with you as ugly as that sounds

1 Like

Iā€™m so confused. Why would you be upset if you all arenā€™t together anymore? I mean, unless he cheated. But even then youā€™re not with him anymore

1 Like

Feel like half of you are saying the opposite of what you mean.

Youā€™re allowed to hurt girl. But you canā€™t be mad

2 Likes

If he dumped you and you never got over it, you can be upset. If you dumped him and youā€™re jealous, you gotta move one because thatā€™s not fair

1 Like

Feel however but just a waste of emotion. Youā€™re the past.

1 Like

Are you really asking the people on facebook this question???

1 Like

Heā€™s an ex lol meaning heā€™s no longer yours so why be mad at him ? You mustā€™ve not got over him if youā€™re upset still. Move on because itā€™s clear he has. I mean how would you like it if the shoe was on the other foot ?

1 Like

You do have a right to be upset but itā€™s a waste of time.He is your ex

1 Like

From what I experienced, I was upset. I have a right to feel what I want to feel. Obviously more to the situation but I didnā€™t really know the female. She turned out great with my daughter, however my ex and her were in an abusive relationship behind closed doorsā€¦ I never once ruined my daughterā€™s excitement for a sister, but I did voice my concerns to my daughters dad about how I would like to get to know her more. Now they split (bad terms) my daughter doesnā€™t get to see her sister as much. When she does though, I try to express good things. Both are to blame for being toxic together. Itā€™s all a journey and youā€™re allowed to have feelings about things not everyone can pretend itā€™s fine. I always say whatā€™s bothering me and I did. It didnā€™t turn out bad for me expressing concerns and me being upset about things. So donā€™t beat yourself up! Gives yourself time to process and then work on trying to be positive for your child, but voice your concern to her dad if there is anyā€¦ donā€™t hold stuff in!

No wouldnt care less. And of hes your ex why should youā€¦unlessā€¦she was pregnant when you were togetherā€¦then id be upset with her

Hey would u be upset ? Heā€™s an ex he can move on with his life ā€¦ā€¦

No itā€™s none of your business

Theyre exes for a reason, as long as he treats your children well as a father should i wouldnā€™t worry about it just creates more stress. Obviously if he has been seeing both of you at the same time then emotions run high, but i wouldnā€™t be upset and want him back if hes capable of thatā€¦trust meā€¦xx

2 Likes

Unless youā€™re still madly in love, or youā€™re still sleeping with each other on the side, noā€¦ you have no right to be upset. I donā€™t understand :woman_facepalming: heā€™s moved on. You need to do the same. Your daughter also has a right to be excited about having a new sibling, donā€™t take that from her !

Why would you be upset? Set the best example for your daughter, show her itā€™s exciting & special to be a big sister!
My ex husband & I have 3 sons. I wanted a daughter SO bad, but got my tubes tied after boy #3. He and his fiance just had their 2nd daughter and although it is a teeny bit bittersweet, I am delighted that my boys got the sisters they always wanted. And I love those girls, too.
Be happy, for yourself and most of all for your child. Itā€™s better than being bitter, I promise.

6 Likes

Honestly the only way I would be upset is if the dad wasnā€™t involved in the in his childā€™s life :woman_shrugging:t2:
Also Iā€™d wish them a safe delivery and a healthy babyā€¦ petty isnā€™t pretty :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You said ā€œExā€ right? MOVE ON let the man live his lifešŸ™„šŸ¤¦

Heā€™s your ex, that means his life will go on without you

1 Like

How do you have a right to be upset. He not only is your ex but you expect for him to stay single and not ever have more kids because yā€™all arenā€™t together. Girl byešŸ™„

No? Heā€™s your ex. You need to be planning how youā€™re going to work together to make sure the babies know and love each other.

Your allowed to have your feelings, but your feelings are your feelings and not his problem. You two are separated, he is allowed to carry on his life and does not need to disclose any personal information to you.

2 Likes

Why the hell are you with him

Well, the way Iā€™m reading it when she says the gf is far enough along to know itā€™s a boy, is he cheated with the gf on her and itā€™s a recent breakupā€¦ so, she is wanting to know if she has a right to be upset. Me personallyā€¦ I would be but it would also remind me that the best decision was made. Stand strong hon and worry about your child and be the example for your daughter. Take care :slightly_smiling_face:

No. Unless heā€™s still having relations with you while being with her. Then all of you need to sit down and have a conversation. If he is indeed an ex, you donā€™t have any right. What Iā€™m getting from this is you have some kind of feelings for him still, but you still have no say over who he has a relationship or another baby with. Iā€™m sorry but voicing those feelings to him will only disrupt the relationship further. You can feel those feelings, but keep them to yourself. You guys are no longer together so your feelings are void in his current and future relationships.

1 Like

This is just a ridiculous question

1 Like

Sometimes we canā€™t help how we feel. Just donā€™t be one of those women who try to use their child to hurt their ex. Remember Karma might get you when you find someone new. You might still have feeling for him if thatā€™s the way you feel. You need to move on, he already has.

1 Like

You are literally a weirdo :joy::joy::joy:gtfo

1 Like

Depends what it is yr upset about

Not really unless he stepped out of the relationship and made a baby

No, no right. You are no longer together so He is free to do what he wants including start a new relationship.

1 Like

This gotta be a troll :woozy_face::joy:

2 Likes

No you cannot pack a sad cause yer ex has moved on. You should do the same

1 Like

Nope. Not your business.

No you donā€™t because your an EX

So your just mad because he moved onā€¦He is an ex for a reason. So just keep that in mind. Its time for you to let the bullshit go. Coparent. And move on yourself.

Heā€™s your ex get over it

1 Like

Why would you be upset? I donā€™t understand, am I missing a part of the story?

3 Likes

I guess that depends on how recent the break-up isā€¦ Like recent last two weeks or I guess even in the last 20 hell yeah. Ultrasound determines baby sex usually around 20 weeks

Jealous maybe but upset nope!!!

Is the child heā€™s having now come from if he cheated on you when you were together? Does he not take care of his child with you? Hes your ex, he has a right to go on with his life. Why be upset when he moves on?

2 Likes

U need to be more specific r u upset because sheā€™s so far along that url were together at the time of her conception or because they kept it a secret an u havenā€™t had time to prepare ur daughter for the change thatā€™s going to happen or r u just upset that he made someone else pregnant

2 Likes

No because heā€™s your ā€˜EXā€™! :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Upset about what? Heā€™s your ex right? Lol

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand why you are upset. Yes it would have been nice if they told you, maybe to prepare your child that sheā€™s going to be a big sister but apart from that NO.

1 Like

I mean itā€™s really none of your concern because it has nothing to do with you, like?They moved on and so should you :woman_shrugging: your child be will be an older sibling hopefully they get along

3 Likes

Why be upset? Unless heā€™s not paying your childā€™s support. Be glad youā€™re rid of him. Move on.

Try being in my :mans_shoe:. Then youā€™d have ā€œmoreā€ of a right to be upset; at least in my opinion. When our first was 4 months old he got me pregnant again. We split and were going thru a nasty custody battle when I found out. When I hit 5 months along in the pregnancy I found out he had another on the way. Basically the rebound got pregnant as soon as they got together. The man went from believing he couldnā€™t have children as the males in his family do have a history of male factor infertility to 3 pregnancies in just over a year. Iā€™m due in 9 weeks and sheā€™s finding out what sheā€™s having any day this coming week. My heart is totally shattered. I donā€™t know why any woman would EVER want to put herself in a position like this and shame on him also.
Even if I werenā€™t pregnant again I would still be hurt tho; I think part of it is just in our nature to feel some type of way especially as women with children by someone. I donā€™t know how to explain it but it does hurt, unfortunately it changes nothing so I urge you to greive and move on. Good luck. :heart:

2 Likes

Upset about what, exactly? Your ex is allowed to move on, they owe you nothing in that respect.

1 Like

Youā€™re jealous and that upsets you. Itā€™s pretty normal and youā€™ll get over it.

Heā€™s your ex no reason to be upset when heā€™s having a baby with a different person heā€™s been with. I mean your daughter is gonna be a big sister you should be happy about that not upset about it. Unless you still have feelings for him only reason I could think why your upset.

I mean if he doesnā€™t take care of the child yā€™all have Iā€™d be upset.

Noā€¦ People move on with their livesā€¦

1 Like

Didnā€™t you say heā€™s your EX??

1 Like

Get over yourself. Got nothing to do with you

So long as your daughter together is respected and loved what he does with his new woman is t h eir business. Keep the communications open ! But donā€™t be hurt, remember how happy you were when you gave birth try not to make it difficult for them

The fuck are you upset about?
You expect your ex to be alone forever and miserable because you are?

No you donā€™t. For gosh sake he is your ex get over it

No you donā€™t have a right. This shit pisses me off. People are aloud to move on & have more children.

Only if heā€™s not taking care of the child you have with him. Besides that itā€™s not your business

I meanā€¦You have every right to feel YOUR feelings. However it shouldnā€™t get in the way of day to day life. As long as they include your LO in every day thingsā€¦why be upset

1 Like

UHHH NO! Yā€™all not together heā€™s your ex

2 Likes

You can be upset but his your ex and is allowed to move on with his life as long as your daughter is not neglected it has nothing to do with you sorry harsh but truth

Not knowing the circumstances of him being your ex. As to why you would be upset. You cant change the fact a baby on the way. So breathe just breathe. And let bitterness go. Thatā€™s better for you and your daughters happiness

Nope not at all. He is your ex and has a completely different life than what you did together. What happens in his life now is absolutely none of your business. My sons dad has an ex wife like this and it injected so much negative into my pregnancy not only for me but for the child they share. The negative things she would hear from her made her mom like, ā€œyouā€™re not enough for your dad so he is having another baby.ā€ Donā€™t you dare act like you have any foot in that because you do not.

1 Like

Why does their sex life concern you? Should he know if/when you have another baby? Yeah I didnā€™t think so.

Youre entitled to your feelings for sure but always stop and ask yourself why youā€™re feeling a certain type of way and if it makes sense.

No you dontā€¦babies are a blessing and this one will add to your daughters village.

1 Like

What are you upset about ?

1 Like

No, heā€™s your ex. He has moved on.

1 Like

Nothing to do with you :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

No thatā€™s why heā€™s your ex he has a life and moved on from you

1 Like

I feel like your feelings are valid. If you still have some sort of feelings for him then I can understand feeling upset or sad that he is having a child with someone else. However feeling it and voicing it are two totally different things. :slightly_smiling_face: I donā€™t think you have any place to say anything. What he does is his business. And if theyā€™re together and she is a decent humanā€¦ at the end of the day, who cares. Time to move on.

6 Likes

No mind your own business then you will be okay

1 Like

You have a right to your feelings, but need to find a way to move on.

3 Likes

Why would you be upset? Are you upset because his gf is pregnant and heā€™s not looking after the child that you have together? Are you upset because you havenā€™t moved on yet?

You need to hilite why youā€™re upset so people can give advice accordingly. If heā€™s your ex he has a right to move on and be happy with whomever he pleases.

3 Likes

Be happy for them and be reasonable. His your ex for a reason, as people have said his allowed to move on. Same as you are.
Be reasonable on expectations on what you both want for your daughter. As for the other child itā€™s not his fault and should not be taken out on him for some bitterness that you may have. Congrats to your daughter for the big sister role when the time comes.

3 Likes

Uhm no. No you donā€™t.
He is free to live his life. And it sounds like he is.
Be happy for the fact that your daughter is going to have a younger brother.

3 Likes

No you donā€™t. Heā€™s your ex not your husband or boyfriend

1 Like

Please explain what the hell it has got to do with you??? Itā€™s your ex he has moved on get over it!!!

1 Like

Do you have the right to be upset? ABSOLUTELY, as you ARE entitled to your feelings. Do I think you should be upset? NO! I mean he IS YOUR EX. Even though you have personal feelings of him moving on and having a baby with someone else, you need to be level headed and keep your opinions and feels about the situation to yourself as you canā€™t control the situation and you arenā€™t entitled to his personal life like that (unless itā€™s any situation where your child together is in danger.) Dont make your co parenting relationship difficult. And no need to create unnecessary drama between everyone. And for the love of god, please do not let your personal feelings or opinions about the situation affect your childā€™s thoughts or feelings about the situation. You should be happy for her as sheā€™s going to be a big sister!!! Encourage her to have a healthy relationship with her sibling. The children donā€™t need to be bright up in the mix of it all because of personal feelings.

7 Likes

Nothing to do with you, no you do not

Not really. I mean we only told my ex husband cause my son is 8 and tells everyone everything

1 Like

Uhh no? Heā€™s your exā€¦ this has NOTHING to do with you at all.

2 Likes

I believe Iā€™ve met another version of you.
Get this- the universe doesnā€™t revolve around you buttercup! Thatā€™s your ex. Heā€™s moved on.
Donā€™t use your daughter as a pawn to your jealousy.
Focus on your kid and fostering her to feel happy about being a big sister.
Work on growing as a person so you can in turn be a better moma for your kid.
Donā€™t worry about whatā€™s not your business.

8 Likes

no a ex is a ex for a reason

1 Like