Do I have a right to be upset at my ex?

You have the right to feel however you want but you need to address why you feel that way. He is your ex he can do whatever he wants without your permission

You did say ex right?! If so than you can be mad but you can’t be outwardly upset with him or her.

He’s your ex. He is allowed to move on with his life. You’re allowed to feel however you want but you’re not allowed to chastise him for moving on or drive a wedge between your daughter and her dad over it.

4 Likes

Do you have a RIGHT !?! FUCK NO, grow the fuck up !

Um… please tell me your joking. Lmao what would make you have the right determine how your EX lives his life

1 Like

A right?? No, I don’t see how.

No, you are not together therefore you have no right to what happens in his life.
This has got to be a joke.
Grow up and move on.

2 Likes

Okay, unpopular opinion, but you’re allowed to feel however you feel, but I would not put those feelings on anyone else. I’m sure you feel hurt and upset, but that’s for you to work through on your own. Obviously he will move on, and what he does has nothing to do with you. Be happy for your daughter, it is her brother after all.

3 Likes

Why should you be mad? He’s an ex

Nope he obviously moved on and started another family. You have to get closure within yourself

I hope you don’t project your feelings onto your kid! You can feel how you want about it but the bottom line is he’s not with you anymore and it’s hot like he owes you anything. I don’t have any 100% siblings. Mine are all half from different dads but I don’t think of them like that. Don’t you make your daughter feel like this baby isn’t going to be her “real sibling.” You may have unresolved emotions but let your daughter be excited that she will be a big sister. Go to the store with her and let her pick out a stuffed animal for her new brother or sister.

Did he knock her up while you were together?

Huh. If it’s your ex what makes you think you have a right to be upset?? If it’s your ex that mean you exit your way out of his business. 🤷🤷🤷

2 Likes

Why? It’s really non of your business :woman_shrugging:

No you have no right to be upset. It’s none of your business when it’s due or how they handled it with your child. You need to be supportive and lend an ear when your kiddo needs to talk about it. Be there in case the baby comes when your child is with them. And don’t hold it over his head. Just go with the flow just because it didn’t work out with him doesn’t mean you need to be mad at every decision he makes with someone else

1 Like

Ask yourself how being upset is gonna change it? Then understand it’s not and weed your own flower garden.

No, you don’t have a right to be upset. I’m not sure why you would be… Is it you’re upset or jealous?

1 Like

Umm no. Wtf.
Well. You being upset only means there’s some jealousy stirring inside you. The truth and reality of him moving on from you, while you still sorta, kinda care hurts. But that’s ok. Work on you. Don’t become the crazy baby momma.

1 Like

You can feel hurt but keep it to yourself. Don’t give him the satisfaction seeing it bothers you.

1 Like

No you have no right. That’s not your place or your life or your man. He’s moved on so do the same. His life is none of your business . Your business has to do with the child you both created and that’s it. All else there are boundaries so don’t cross them.

2 Likes

Upset because y’all aren’t together and his new girl is pregnant?? No you don’t have the right to be upset. Don’t you dare project that onto those children either. They are siblings so don’t be petty.

10 Likes

That baby is nothing to you

Zero rights…sounds like you should follow his example and move on with your life

5 Likes

Thats not on you thats on your ex. Dont worry about it or let it bother you.

Why would you be upset. Hes moved on and so should u !!

3 Likes

No. That’s your ex. He moved on.

EX is the key word here. Not ur life Not ur business. Move on he obviously did.

No you guys aren’t together anymore bye. You can either get on the band wagon or watch from sidelines bitter why be mad lol

No it’s not your baby. It has zero relation to you. It has relation to your daughter. That’s it. His life is not your life anymore.

No. You’re not with him anymore so why does it matter?

I think I was more excited than my daughter was when her dad had his last three kids. We picked out a gift to take to the hospital and was there for the birth of one of them. Wasn’t in the room but me and his mom was outside the door and got to hear the first cry and everything. The other one there was a bit of jealousy and hurt but that wasn’t my place to step into that bc it was just my feelings and we weren’t together anymore. Now I just hate him bc he has 5 kids and doesn’t take care of any but two of them which is only bc his 4th baby mama/fiancé live with him. More like he lives with them considering he don’t work and she pays all the bills. And he has done nothing but make my life a living hell for the last year but I wouldn’t dare take any of it out on those kids, they did nothing wrong

Somebody needs to move on in life!

1 Like

No not at all he’s your ex

No. He’s your ex for a reason and he has obviously moved on and found happiness and going to be a father again and that’s his right.

No. He’s your x. Keep it that way. This is more common than expected. Just worry about you and your child.

The key word is “ex”,don’t make an issue when there’s no need to.When children are involved as long as they are safe it’s best that adults be grown up

Why are you upset tho :thinking:?

I would be happy he had another with someone rather than me

What is going on here??? He’s your ex,why would you be upset?!

It’s normal to feel hurt. I remember crying when my ex told me he had a baby on the way because I always thought we’d work things out and life didn’t happen that way.
He told me of his other children too and I didn’t cry anymore and I wasn’t bitter or mad at the children. That’s life but the hurt is normal.

Girl you crazy?nooooo

Well you have the right to feel upset but don’t have the right to let that affect anything to do with your ex and your daughter.

I didn’t find out my ex was having a baby until after the child was born, this was only 6 months after I left the 10 years of abuse.
It sounds like you dodged a bullet.

Are you upset that they didn’t tell you, or that it’s happening at all?

they’ve moved on, if you’re upset, you haven’t. no need to be upset with someone for fulfilling their own lives

No you have NO right to be upset… He has moved on wanting to make a family with his new love… As long as he is supporting ur child… Let him live his life… And you.go live yours… Move on ex’s become ex’s for a reason.

1 Like

I mean you’re entitled to your feelings but they have no bearing on their lives.

Ummmmm no you don’t… You’re not with him anymore she is, therefore no you have no right to be upset by the fact she is pregnant, and if it does bother you, then clearly you are a very jealous person.

Need to get out of that

He’s an ex! He can do whatever he wants.

1 Like

If she’s to the point she’s almost due… I feel like that’s plenty of time for you to have moved on. Not to mention how much time was prior to her even getting pregnant and etc. Their lives outside of your daughter is none of your business anymore.

No. I’d be excited for my daughters dad and his new wife to be expecting. Id even take my daughter to the hospital when she delivers…

What the fuck is happening to people these days? God forbid your EX even farts and yall are upset :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What the hell! He’s an ex for a reason people move on ya know. Grow up and get over it!

1 Like

No. In fact you sound jealous, not upset. Good for him. Hopefully the new siblings mother is a positive female roll model so your daughter has someone to look up to that won’t teach her to be ridiculous.

6 Likes

Your feelings are valid, but no, you don’t have a right to be upset at him for moving on, even if it’s hard on you.

2 Likes

Are you saying it’s possible he cheated? I’m so confused by this post

1 Like

I’d be upset if they didn’t let my daughter know that she was going to have a sibling if that’s what you mean but I personally wouldn’t be upset about it. But I’d leave it up to them when they wanted to explode the news.

If this is coming from a place of sadness for your daughter’s lack of involvement in becoming a big sister I can understand the hurt. But other than that you shouldn’t be upset. Your daughter will learn how her father is excluding her as she gets older and she will make her own mind up about the situation, just stay out of it. And be as kind as you can if she asks why she wasn’t told/included.

damm girl you sound jealous as hell😅 yall are not tohether amymore, he can have a baby with his sister if he wants too…its not your concern

1 Like

I understand feeling hurt if he broke your heart and left you for no good reason, but the fact is, the baby is already conceived and on its way, so there’s nothing that can be done. You’ve just got to deal with your own emotions towards the situation in a mature manner and understand that there’s nothing you can do about it.

I mean, I was upset at first but hey, you know what, I got over it. I adore his little girl and I adore his girlfriend too🤷‍♀️

4 Likes

Why would you be upset? He’s your Ex.

2 Likes

Well your ex is having a baby with his girlfriend, thats good news for them. It sounds likes you’re jealous when you should be happy that your daughter will have a brother.

2 Likes

It’s an ex, so what he does now is up to him as long as it doesn’t concern your child together it doesn’t concern you at all anymore…

Well you have every right to feel what you feel. But that doesn’t mean it’s okay.

3 Likes

You can’t control his life. He has a right to be happy and have a family

1 Like

No, sounds like you need a hobby…

Uh why? Your ex is allowed to move on and be happy, just as you should

1 Like

I would be happy. But I also get along really well with my ex and his wife. :woman_shrugging:t3:

If he’s your ex then no I don’t think you should he upset, you should be happy and to welcome that baby in your life as a your daughter’s little brother, and learn how to co-parent and you guys can have a wonderful blended family♡ as long if he doesn’t ignore the child he always have.

1 Like

Girl my ex got a chick pregnant in my house while I was at work. Move on sis. You gonna be just fine.

4 Likes

Emotions are often irrational. But you don’t have to indulge them. Your ex’s new baby is not a threat to you and your daughter is getting a baby brother! That’s a wonderful thing. You need to address why you feel upset over it and figure out how to overcome it.

4 Likes

Sounds like HE has moved on. Maybe you need to find some peace with yourself and let it go.
Allow your daughter to be a big sister and set a positive foundation for the blended relationship between your daughter, new sibling and the father.

1 Like

I don’t understand what you would be upset with him about? Is he never allowed to have another kid?

2 Likes

You can be but it’s really not valid. He is allowed to move on and have a family with who he wants.

1 Like

Why is it any of your business? He moved on. Why do you care?

2 Likes

Why is any of this your business? Why do u think you have any right to be upset about your EX living his life? Get some business of your own and mind it….

No, not your business, is he not allowed to have more kids?

1 Like

It’s your EX. He can be happy with his girl unless you’re jealous.

You have no right to be upset. Mind your business. He’s not your man anymore.

1 Like

You have the right to feel however you want. He’s clearly moved on. Don’t let it affect how y’all co-parent the child you have together tho

1 Like

These people saying you shouldn’t be upset don’t understand. Of course you are upset.I think it’s a natural reaction. Just have to accept it though. As time moves on, you will get used to it. Keep focused on your own life and stay busy.

3 Likes

If you’re upset that you’re just now finding out, yeah. I’d want to know if my only was going to have a sibling. But that’s the only reason to be at all upset

2 Likes

I would just tell him that she is going to be a big sister that you would like him to share those things with her so that she can be involved.

You know now and in time to prepare your daughter for the new sibling.

Everyone is entitled to their feelings but I dont see anything to be upset about…as long as he can co-parent let them do them? I mean yea I’d be upset not knowing bcuz my child would have a sibling but you cant control what they do or say… if they didn’t tell you maybe they have their reasons…

Seems like you are too immature and still have feelings.

2 Likes

Uh wtf. So because he isn’t with you he can’t have anymore children? Guess you can’t either, better go tie your tubes

1 Like

No its not your business anymore.Why would you possibly think you have the right to be upset.Hes an ex and obviously he has moved on maybe you should as well…ya think​:roll_eyes::thinking:🤦

2 Likes

Honestly… no.

You guys are no longer together. He is with someone else and you should be happy that he’s doing well for himself. Being upset about it is selfish in my personal opinion.

Now if he got her pregnant while yall were together, I would understand. But if yall have been over for a while, you should really mind your own business and wish them well.

Also. PLEASE do not let your feelings jeopardize how your child feels about becoming a big sibling and PLEASE do not put things in her ear because of the way YOU feel. Because when you decide to have another one (if you do), she will feel the exact same way about your pregnancy as she does her father’s girlfriends. And that will cause nothing but hurt for everyone.

Be supportive and put your feelings on the back burner. It may suck, but it’s life. Its time to move on like he has.

1 Like

its got nothing to do with you…

2 Likes

If this upsets you I recommend therapy my dear! He is an EX and its none of your business!!!

4 Likes

It’s your ex why would you care

3 Likes

What the hell :rofl: NO. I can’t believe you actually think you have a say? Stay in your lane!

5 Likes

No, none of your business, make your self happy…

2 Likes

I mean, you can feel however you want, but it seems like a waste of energy. He’s an ex, move on!

4 Likes

No… he’s your ex! Move on!

3 Likes

If you found out second hand, you may have a reason to be SLIGHTLY miffed. He should have told you so the 3 of you could share the news with your daughter. At the very least let you know he was telling her or told her on such and such a day.Other than the that no. It’s an exciting thing for your daughter to be a big sister,don’t ruin that for her.

2 Likes

You’re an EX! Like seriously, who do you think you are? It’s sooooo none of your business. Did you expect him to never ever have a child with anyone else simply because he had one with you?

9 Likes