Do I have a right to be upset my boyfriends ex still buys him things?

Start buying shit for yourself and say it’s from your ex see how that goes LMFAOOOOO

She’s just being nice but tell her you don’t wanna talk about her marriage to him

1 Like

I’m petty, so I would be like “if he was all that great, you should’ve kept him” and then raise that one eye brow up. :joy:

7 Likes

They are friends. Be grateful they are both mature and coparenting and treating each other well as a family. It’s not hidden or behind your back. I think you’re definitely reading too much into it.

6 Likes

Sounds like there’s unfinished business between them. It’s great that they have a good relationship and co-parent their child. I think the ex bringing up their past relationship with you is inappropriate and weird!!! I have a great relationship with my ex husband but I don’t talk to his girlfriend about us!!! They still have things to deal with … :thinking:

2 Likes

She sounds nice. you probably are reading a bit into it. Unless you have a valid reason to think they are more than co parents, then you’re acting out of jealousy and insecurities.

3 Likes

Perhaps look within and ask yourself if you have anything to be worried about and the big question “why” it makes you feel this way.
Perhaps she’s just an overly nice but I do agree that brining up their marriage is inappropriate if done a lot (sometimes it may be relevant to the conversation). As long as the gift giving isn’t inappropriate (like sexy underwear lol) I would just assume that’s her personality.

2 Likes

The ex still cares about his enrichment it’s good they have a child together embrace her make her your sister

1 Like

I have a great co-parenting relationship with my kids’ dad. I still care about him and think he is a great person, we just didn’t work out. I’ll participate in buying Father’s Day gifts or wishing him a ‘Happy Birthday’. I still buy him gifts too and we get out and do stuff together with the kids.
But I’m in a very happy relationship with my current boyfriend and I absolutely do not see my ex that way anymore. I just think it’s important for the kids to see us still happy and involved.

I wouldn’t worry about it, unless they give you reason to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’d be passed unless it’s a Holliday.

She just letting u know she can get under your skin this post shows she can don’t let her make you insecure in your relationship once you start doing that well good luck with your relationship be secure in yourself

1 Like

They share a child… Get used to it. So much better to b friends than enemies.