Do I have a right to be upset?

Been with husband close to 11 years, have 2 young children. Been married going on 2 years. Husband chose to go to fishing tournament on our first year wedding anniversary mind you it was chosen because of time of year. I made other plans rather then stay home and cry. He bothers to call me in the evening to ask if I wanted to go to dinner, I said no I made plans already since I sat around all day, nothing was ever discussed on him fishing or dinner. this was after we did nothing for valentines day. I vowed last year, dating anniversary, wedding anniversary, valentine’s day and anything meant to celebrate couples I was out. our first Anniversary should have meant something and I feel just as important as actual wedding day. I’m still obviously angry and have shared this several times throughout the year. He makes reference to going out for 2nd wedding anniversary and I said nope not interested, explained how he hurt me enough that I won’t make a deal about nothing from here on. I still don’t think he understands how he hurt me. Do I still have the right to be so upset a year later?