Do I tell my sister about her boyfriends bad past?

Tell her, then leave it at that honey. Let her process the information in her own way.

1 Like

Tell her and say he might have changed. Just tell her to be alert. She has to make her own decisions

Definitely tell your sister about his past. Tell her it’s not to hurt her, but she should know his past character. Old habits die hard.

1 Like

Also tell her to get on birth control and always use s condom. He could have sexually transmitted diseases.

1 Like

Honey to be honest, I don’t think it will matter if you tell her or not, especially if she’s trying to be in love. I went through the same thing. I was with a man that wasn’t a good man. Everyone told me not to be with him and why. In the end. I had to learn the hard way. He never changed and I’m glad to be out. I do wish I would’ve listened to everyone to save me the heartache. I just ask that you be there for her when her heart gets broken. But who knows God works in mysterious ways. Maybe he did change. Maybe you could talk to him alone and see where his head is at and find out if he’s changed and how serious he is about your sister. I know if I saw some solid evidence that my boyfriend was the way everyone says he was, I think I would’ve finally listened to everyone.

Set up a camera and record him while you talk with him. That way you can have some solid evidence for backup.

1 Like

Will she believe you?

I wouldn’t. She’s not going to believe you

Even though you are not close, I personally would tell her. She may say that she doesn’t believe you, but explain to her that she is your sister, you love her, and you don’t want her to be his next victim. She may dismiss you, but it will plant the seed in her head, and she will start looking for signs and red flags as he sounds like a narcissist. I could never hold it back, knowing what potential there is for anyone to go through what I have and a lot of other women. They may hate you at first for the truth, but when it happens, they will thank you later. Just the way it works.

4 Likes

No no no! Let his current actions speak for him. Of course if you see him reverting then you might want to share

1 Like

If it’s been within a Year.
Yes…If you Care for your sister. You will tell her.
If it’s been longer IDK.
Some people change.
Some say they’ve changed.
Some Never change.
Your Call

IT Depends on what he did.
Let her decide.

tell her safe then sorry

No one learns by anything except the speed of pain.

No need to tell her, she won’t listen anyway since you’re not even that close.

If it was me I would tell her, even if she doesn’t take your seriously you would know in your heart that you did the right thing by warning her. He may have changed, who knows… but just so she is aware

1 Like

Sounds like he had an addiction is the past. He very well could have over come it, as so many others have. You’re right to be concerned, and I think you should express it to her, but it needs to be done with tact. I’d probably say something like, (insert his name here) has come a long way. I’m glad to see he’s overcome his past issues. She’ll either agree and engage in conversation about what he’s overcome, or she’ll enquire about what you mean by it. If she asks, than explain your own personal experience with him. Don’t let it turn into.a bashing or gossip session, because that won’t end well for you and your sister.

3 Likes

None ya business…if it’s the past let it there

Idk how to really write this…my bf has a past. He’s messed up.( Not with me) I won’t lie. BUT, he has changed. It’s taken a lot of self seeing for him and he has worked really hard not to be who he used to be. And honestly he is the best thing to ever happen to me. He treats me so freaking good. He’s never once called me a foul name or degrade me when we have fought. We actually talk out our problems. Yes there maybe some yelling but that never lasts long. I’ve never been with someone like him. We’ve been together for almost two yrs now.
So yes ppl can change. If it’s more than a yr then I personally wouldn’t say anything right now until you see him actually screwing up

1 Like

I’d tell her. If nothing else atleast you tried so if/when it happens there is no guilt you didnt.

1 Like

Yes. That is your sister, ffs. I mean, what if she later found out you knew after he steals everything she’s worked for? I wish someone had warned me, ANYONE, about my lying, stealing, drug addicted ex before I got so involved.

1 Like

I would tell her and after you do it’s up to her to do what’s best for herself

2 Likes

Tell her and hope he has changed but warn her if he starts the same shit with her to dump him.

Talk to her… but respect that it’s her life

2 Likes

Just let it out in front of her. So you did this and this to me and half a dozen other girls. If you do it to my sister… you’ll regret it.

Let her know but let her make her own decision
But I know if it was me and you knew and didn’t tell me I would feel some type of way

Tell her. Better safe than to let him hurt her

You sound jealous and like you just want to break them up.

Smart thing to do, mind your own business. Even if he has a past, that doesn’t mean he hasn’t changed for her or before her. My husband did some very questionable things In His past. Then he met me. Great husband and father. However, it’s only been to me and I know all about his past with girls. Many of them try to contact me and in the end it’s just jealous. He made serious life changes to have a life with me that he refused to make with them. So back off and mind your own business

2 Likes

Who cares,the past is the past and people do change,and you should mind your own business.

Sloppy seconds? I wouldn’t back door nan dude my sister fooled with👀.

Tell her, she is your sister! Your family :heart:

Investing in Cryptocurrency is quite challenging when you don’t know how to start, what to invest on and how to make profits on every of your investment. For better understanding you can contact