Do people ever change?

He’s keeping his options open while keeping u on the back burner, I’d be getting a job and saving up so u don’t need to rely on him because as soon as he finds someone to fill that spot he’s most likely going to cheat each time, also fk his feelings and use protection if u still sleep together. Your right to not trust him, though bringing it up constantly is going to do nothing because he’s right in the aspect that u did stay.

2 Likes

Yes, people like him can change, they refine their technique and get better at lying and deception, thats the kind of “growth” you can expect from a toxic and non empathic soul

9 Likes

I’m going to be honest, the first time he cheated it was his fault and your feelings were valid. But at this point, hes been cheating for what sounds like years and you’ve known about it and you’re choosing to stay so right now it’s really your fault you’re in this situation because he knows you’re not going to leave him so what motivation does he have to change.

4 Likes

Kick him out !You can not trust him and a tiger does not lose his stripes…

1 Like

No, you don’t have the right to feel how you feel lmao. Because you’ve put up with it so many times, it’s like you’re okay with it happening. You can’t complain about something you’re letting happen, because that’s what it is. You still do stuff for him, you still put out, you’re still telling him you love him, you’re still taking care of him. Girl, he just got better at hiding it. That’s all that’s going on. That man won’t change. There’s a chance for change, but after the first time and he actually gives a damn and sees how his actions made you feel and actually tries to change. This man here? You gonna live w it the rest of your life.

Why do you want a man that obviously is unfaithful? Pack up and go

1 Like

Wtf…
WHY do people do this to themselves.
FIND. :clap: SOMEONE. :clap: WHO. :clap: LOVES. :clap: AND. :clap: RESPECTS. :clap: YOU.

You only get one life. People will continue to treat you the way they want, that you let them get away with. No it’s not going to change. Ever.

3 Likes

Once a cheater always a cheater…he takes you as a fool, someone he uses to do his wash ,clean his house, cook, and raise his kids.its only a matter of time when he does this again cause you allow it. A leopard never changes his spots

3 Likes

Re-read what you wrote a few dozen times, let it sink in…what would you tell someone else if they told you all this?
Only you can decide what to do, no one can tell you.

5 Likes

You are married to a serial cheater. It never ends. Pick up your pride, take your kids, get child support . Go to work. You don’t need this loser. There is a better life waiting on you without him. I had a serial cheater husband, I divorced him 28 yrs ago.

4 Likes

He’s not going to change.

2 Likes

What a :poop: show. Leave him or ride this roller coaster forever.

2 Likes

No he sees you as weak now and thinks it will be forgiven every time. You should leave or you’ll just be miserable

3 Likes

Kick him to the curb! Count your Loss and move on!

2 Likes

Hope you find the strength to leave.

1 Like

No! He won’t change. You deserve better, life is too short to put up with that bullshit.

Your life if the two of you divorce would be so much better. He has said things in to scaring you that you would have nothing if he leaves. Don’t fall for that shit lol he would have to pay you alimony and child support. You have the upper hand use it and get your shit together so you never feel like you have to depend on anyone other then yourself again. Your situation is not healthy and you already blame yourself like you deserve it for staying, no one deserves what he’s doing to you. So do something about it

They never change, leave him and move on, or you will keep getting hurt, you will do better without him

2 Likes

I hope YOU change and accept the situation for what it is… he is a trash husband and sounds like a creep to be following girls around. He’s actively going out of his way to cheat continuously. He don’t care about your feelings at all. The only thing that can change your situation is YOU. Love yourself and your kids, forget him. If he cared about the family he’d put you guys first.

A friend of mine was recently in a similar situation and they were married & drugs were involved too… It took her loosing custody of her kids (CPS was called bc the husband was leaving paraphernalia around constantly) to finally kick his ass to the curb. I’m sorry sweetheart, but it sounds to me like he’s never gonna change. I would start making an exit plan ASAP before you lose your sanity by always wondering what he’s really doing behind your back.

Girl you need professional help. After that many years together, they don’t change.

We teach people how to treat us. You’ve taught him that he can do this and not face any real consequences for his actions. Unfortunately, he will continue so you have to decide if you can be okay with him having other women or do you get your ducks in a row and leave his sorry a$$!! I wish you the best!!

Obviously, the answer is no. :roll_eyes: Not him and clearly you don’t change either because you still put up with this bullshit.

You definitely deserve better. You need to cut him loose! He will always be sneaky and you’ll never be able to trust him. Don’t live like that.

Only you can make the change. Go to a women’s shelter! Get help.

Nope he will likely never change.

1 Like

Can people change? Yes. Will HE? No because you’ve shown him he doesn’t have to, you’ll stay regardless.

2 Likes

I dealt w the same thing
Most honest thing my ex ever said was, you should’ve left the 1st time.

3 Likes

You already know the answer to this, you just don’t want to be the one to make the decision to leave for good. You have every right to feel the way you do. But choosing to stay means choosing to let go and trust him. It’s not a halfway kind of thing. You have shown him no matter what he does, you will forgive him. And he has shown you every time that he won’t change. Remember who you are, stand up to him and get your shit together for your kids. You do not need him! And once you realize that, it will feel amazing. But it is a decision you have to make and actively work at it.

You don’t have to let it go. He messed up; And if he wants you he may very well have to prove his love for you for the rest of his life.
You can also always change your mind and leave. I think he has proven who he is to you already with the repeated infidelity.

No they don’t ever change!