Do you get along with your mother in law?

I love my mother in law she is so supportive of me Adele Maree xx

1 Like

Yes, she truly is a second mother to me

I have an amazing mother in law.

I had the very best mother in law

I get along great with my mother-in-law.

I absolutely love my ex mother in lawā€¦shes like a mam to me :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Iā€™ve got a great mother in law :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I loved my mother in law.

I do. Im glad Iā€™ve never had any issues with my husbandā€™s family :sweat_smile:

I got along with my mother in-/lawā€¦she was my best friend as far as mother in-/law go.Sheā€™s passed now for a while I MISS HER TERRIBLYā€‹:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

I got along with both of mine. They were lovely women.

I had a wonderful mother in law for 19 years. She just passed away 7/31/2020 at the age of 90 y.o. We never had a cross word or fight. Not to say we had some close calls. My husband and I took care of her every other weekend after her stroke almost 4 years ago. She was like a second mother to me. My husband was very close to her and I know he worried about her the past 4 years when he was working.

1 Like

I love my mother in law and step mother in law

My mother in love is the bestā€‹:blush:Itā€™s like my second mom. Maybe because we are both Virgosā€¦idkā€‹:blush::blush::blush:

My MIL is the kindest human on the planet. I am very lucky.

Did until she started smack talking about me to my husband unaware I was RIGHT THERE NEXT TO HIM!! Now she can F off

Yes! We are even friends and chat.

My ex-husbands mother died before we met. But I sure would like to ask her some questions!

I had a wonderful mother in lawā™„ļø

Love my mother in law

Love/hate relationship. She loved to hate me and vice versa.

I had the best mother in law ever

Yes I loved my Mother in law.

We secretly canā€™t stand each other. We pretend well

I wish my mother in law were still here. . .

I love my mother in law

My mil told my daughter to lie to me. We donā€™t talk anymore.

I hate my mother in law. Well my ex mother in law.

Yup I do dont see much of her but we have a good bond

I have the best mil!

I love mine. We get along well.

Mine hates me and hates her own son but doesnt have good reasons. Shes mentally unstable and married a sex offender that she knew was a sex offender and had them around her kids when they were young smh.

Yes i do get along very with

I adore my mother in law

i never see my mil šŸ¤· she hates us.

We get along. Sheā€™s my mom now :black_heart:

I love my mother in law. :heart:

Yup! Sheā€™s at her best !! 6 feet under!!

Never met any of the inlaws and im glad lol

I get along well with my MIL.

Hell no!! This woman accused me of stealing her mail, sabotaging her benefits, and yelling at her. Meanwhile I would stay overnight at the hospital with her, wipe her ass (literally), and administer her meds via SQ injection. She even tried to get me fired from my jobs. Sheā€™s a sick woman who has done nothing but make my bond with my husband that much stronger because he sees what a creep she is now that weā€™re married. Going on 3 yrs and I refuse to deal with her.

I did NOT get a long with mine.

Mines satan and a crack head we have nothing to do with her

I wish mine was cool but shes not .

:rofl::rofl: nope!!! She cut us off!!

I get along with mine :grin::heart:

Depends on what day. Haha.

Most of em like me & stop liking their own kids šŸ¤·šŸ˜‚

While I am very very thankful for my mother in law, and I genuinely mean that, she took my daughter in while my son was still recovering in the hospital so she could return to school, theyā€™ve helped us when we needed it BUT she and I donā€™t get along at all anymore. LONG STORY: Iā€™d like to think we used to but my son was the ā€œfirstā€ ā€œbiologicalā€ grandchild. My daughter is from a different relationship and step dad and father in law have always treated her the same, however, not mother in law. When he was born he had very significant health problems, heart problems to be exact. Dad had to leave us after 2 weeks to go back to work, MIL and FIL were supposed to help me with my daughter and my son in the NICU/ICN what ended up happening is I basically got pushed out of his little spot every day, she made it to where she was trying to be mom not me, she told my husband I wasnā€™t allowing people to see my son and was withholding him from everyone and causing him and I to fight horribly. He was 3 hours away. Imagine being denied time with your child in the NICU who is in severe decline, not being around family or friends who were also 3 hours away and fighting with your husband because you couldnā€™t control anything. I started to get very depressed, I started therapy they offered at the hospital and he came along to sessions too. I never got to try to bond with my son because she took over and I was so afraid of him dying I couldnā€™t hear to try to. After weeks of this my husband got tired of it came down on a day off and told them to leave. I got to know my son and juggle 2 kids and it was hard, but, worth it. My relationship with her has never been the same since. My mom always told me ā€œYou either get a crappy guy and a great mother in law, or a really great guy and a sh*tty mother in lawā€ so far thatā€™s been true.

Yes, and Iā€™m trying extremely hard to be a good MIL

Mine is dead so no problems.

I donā€™t have one. My husbandā€™s mom passed when he was 18. His aunt took the place of a mil in a way. She passed in 2016 from dementia. My ex mil treated me second fiddle to her daughter. I wasnā€™t good enough and didnā€™t try hard enough to keep the marriage going. Was married to her son for 15 years with a two year separation after four years married. Another ten years and I couldnā€™t take home anymore. She wasnā€™t mean or abusive, she just could make you feel worthless at times. Now I know where he got it from. Happily married now. My fil and I butt heads from time to time but heā€™s always been there. I can say the same for my ex fil as well.

My MIL was the best. We would talk every day for at least an hour. She was selfless, funny, loving and kind. She was a nun before she met my father-in-law. We lost her almost 4 years ago, and I still tear up talking about her. I was so blessed to have been close with her, and to have had her in my life for the time that I did. We lived 1000 miles from one another. This is a pic of the first time she met my son, her grandson. :blue_heart:

My ex used to hit me, his mother would always ask in a southern sarcastic manner. ā€œSweetheart, What did you do to him? Must have done something, heā€™s such a sweet man.ā€ She hated me.

8 Likes

I got along great with mine. She had three sons, and told me that I was like a daughter to her. The daughter she never had. We actually lived with my in-laws for a year when my husband was laid off. And we took her in for almost two years after my father in law died and she had developed dementia. She was a strong woman and treated me wonderfully.

7 Likes

Mine barely acknowledges me not because she wants to but because she is a orthodox jew and since Iā€™m a ā€œnonā€ jew(I am a jew by blood i didnt a dna test it came back i have jew in me but they wonā€™t accept it) her Rabbi told her she isnā€™t allowed to have anything to do with me. And Rabbis are respected and Jews will go to them for anything (they will go to them before they even buy a house to see if it is good kosher house) and whatever the Rabbi says must be followed

Nope, I would say I hate that woman, but that would mean I feel something towards her. So indifference it is. I do not get along with her AT ALL. She hates me. She loved her sonā€™s ex and all but told me that he should have married that one. His bio mom has no place in our life and hasnā€™t for over 9 glorious years. He has his own issues with his mom outside of the issues between her and I. Best day was when he stood up to that vile hypocritical woman and told her that if she cannot accept me as her DIL and treat me with respect then she has NO business in our lives and he meant it. We havenā€™t seen her but in passing at family get togethers a handful of times since then. She doesnā€™t even know our kids. Her loss. Not mine. Weā€™re not the ones missing out. She tried talking to me about 2 years ago when she saw me at a bridal shower when my sis in law was getting married. She came over and tried to do the fake huggie, huggie, kissie, kissie, bullsh*t. I calmly told her that now was not the time or place to deal with our issues but if she wanted to get together another time to talk we could but that I wasnt going to do the fake love to save face for anyone. My kids were with me, like who was that. She never took me up on my offer. Truthfully Iā€™ve offered that a couple times. My sis in law tries to play mediator at times and tell her the same. I will meet her on neutral ground and we can talk. But she only ā€œtriesā€ at family functions to talk which is not the place for that when all she is trying to do is save face and make me look like the bad guy. I donā€™t care. My husband has zero desire to reconcile with her as well.

Now my husbandā€™s stepmom, my step mom in law, I love her dearly. She is a wonderful human being and she has been amazing to me and making me feel as part of the family. She loves our kids as her own, as she does not have any ā€œnaturalā€ grandchildren of her own. She is who my kids know as Grammie.

My MIL is an awful woman more faces than the town hall clock! Said on my wedding day I will never forgive you for taking my son away from me! Tried to have a relationship over the last 29 years but she is just toxic! Despite being fat herself never thought twice to say my husband was fat or that he was unwanted and should have been an abortion absolute poor excuse for a mother totally toxic!
On the upside our life has been so much nicer and happier without her in it. She has 6 great grandchildren who she has never seen her loss I say.

I love both of mine! They treat me like Iā€™m one of them and Iā€™m definitely thankful. I lost my mom almost 6 years ago so it helps a little having them in my life :heart:

I absolutely adore my mother in law.

I love both of mine! They treat me like Iā€™m one of them and Iā€™m definitely thankful. I lost my mom almost 6 years ago so it helps a little having them in my life :heart:

Savanna Nichols these comments :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes I love :heart: her very much

Absolutely love my MIL!! She is hilarious and always gives my husband a stern ā€œyou better be treating her goodā€ she donā€™t take no shit haha. Haha and I always have a great time when we visit ā€¦ we tend to hang out with his parents more than friends even because they are a hoot and a half . Very lucky

Ummmā€¦its hit and miss lol :joy:

Yes we get along she is wonderful

Loved my ex mother inlaw.Was a lovely lady who I loved dearly. Treated me as her own daughter. God Bless :heart::pray:

me and mine is great

I have done everything in my power for years to get along with her. I was the only who helped her through a lot of shit but yet she treats my husband, myself, and our kids as strangers and compulsively lies to everyone about us.

I loved my mother in law. God bless her family

MIL? Hell no, that bitch abandoned him and chose drugs. His nana, the one who raised him, I love her! We get along great and I love our long late night or early morning conversations! Weā€™re not married yet, but that woman quickly became someone I see as my family. Even if we break up, Iā€™ll still be around for her. Sheā€™s an amazing woman and I donā€™t know what weā€™ll do once sheā€™s gone (we keep telling her sheā€™s gotta stay at least 30 more years lol. Sheā€™s 69) Iā€™m going to be going to work at a nursing home soon so I can take care of her when that time comes. I really love her lol

My long term bf has lost his feelings for me and is no longer considering the relationship serious, just interested in having fun casually and open to other women. I love this guy more than life and see future together, and not comfortable with his indifference towards me future wise, or his ways of having the cake and eating it too. I have tried everything in my power to rebuild the relationship, to have his feelings come back, and for him to reconsider, but he is set on the idea of me needing to look for someone else if i want marriage. I am heartbroken, been feeling hopeless and depressed. I found GOGO SHAMINA online via the search. I have never gotten a reading before, and have been a skeptical of these being vague, not materializing, etcā€¦. However after reading so many positive testimonials here i have decided to give it a try. I have never been so impressed by a reading!!! GOGO gave an exact description of the situation, root causes of the problem;, what is contributing to it, what can be done to potentially turn things around. She was precise and right on the money with at least 90percent of what she was describing. she gave me the personality of my bf, his living arrangement, his influences, his maturity level, everything!!! It was specific and accurate. But most importantly she gave me hope that she can help. After such accurate reading i am confident in mamas ability to help me to reunite this relationship and bring it to marriage. with G-d help i will be praying that is will happen! I will update the post once i see the results. thanks GOGO in advance!if you want to be helped you can call or whats app GOGO SHAMINA +27673785858

Awful! Married for 10 years coming up, we used to get along okay, but once she realized that she no longer had control over her sonā€¦shit hit the fan. Now she only comes around during the holidays, as long as she is respectful.

Mine is awesome I love her I got lucky

Hell naw, fuck dat bitch

My MIL is my best friend! I loves her so much!! I know Iā€™m blessedā€¦

I donā€™t and thatā€™s just fine. :heart_decoration::woman_shrugging:t2:

I love my mil. She puts up with my shit lol

O we are fine, we see each other once a year only on summer vacation :grin:

1 Like

Even Satan would say he didnā€™t sign up for this bullshit! Mine should be in prison for tax fraud and abuse of Children & Family servicesā€¦jusā€™ sayinā€¦

Nope. I hate that bitch. She ruined my baby shower and birth.

Hell no, sheā€™s a horrible person

I love my MIL sheā€™s amazing.

I had the best mother in law rip,my dear Ethel.:pray::pray::pray::pray::latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross:

I love mineā€¦ Always thankful to God for blessing her as my MIL

I absolutely love my MIL

Yes, even my ex MIL. (She knows her son is a shit person)

Hello. Iam from syria
We lost our home becuse of war
We live in a camp near turkish border
We need help to get basic needs
Please help us

1 Like

Yes :purple_heart:I love my in-laws :blush:

1 Like