Do you nap with your baby?

No. Unless it’s an infant you are caring for. I am an adult and don’t require a daily nap like a child. I would rather use that time to take care of things that are harder to do when the kids are awake. Which allows for more 1:1 quality time.
Also, at some point they need to learn to fall asleep on their own.
If an adult requires a daily nap it might be time to see a dr.
That said, occasional naps are lovely!

You do you. No need to feel bad about napping with your baby. Life is short and those moments are precious.

3 Likes

My baby boy is 17 months old and still sleeps with me every night. We even take naps together. My momma is always telling me I will regret I but I don’t ever see that happening bc our bond is so strong and I absolutely love it

When they’re 3 plus try sleeping showering …she needs to self sooth as soon as possible on her own

How little is little one? My newborn napped on my chest while I also napped. There are risks, of course, but heck I’d nap with mine also… just not in my and hubby’s bed. I didn’t let that habit get started.

I did, always in a chair not a bed, but I always had my mom or someone around to watch in case something bad was gonna happen. Even if my daughter napped on me, I woke up with little panic attacks bc I was worried she would fall, or suffocate… I never got much rest that way personally, but the cuddles were nice.

It was the best part of the day when I was able to cuddle with them

Your child you do what you want

Cuddling is good anytime

1 Like

Sounds just perfect to me…enjoy every minute of it :two_hearts:

I did a few times but I have an issue with being touched while I sleep. Lol. It drives me nuts. My husband doesn’t even cuddle for long. I have to roll away. Lol

nope. creates horrible habits. just when you allow them in your bed & room.

During the day yep, 31 weeks carnt wait for snuggles but definitely get them used to sleeping on their own by 6 months or they will won’t to be cuddled to sleep forever

I’ve co-slept with both my all my boys. Till around 3 ish. Everyone sleep better and I’m a super light sleeper so I’m not worried.