Do you seperate your laundry?

Yes! Whites, Dark’s and colours all separate

1 Like

Yes but I have a shit load of laundry. I do a load of whites once every 2 weeks.

Ofcourse :
White
Dark colors
Light colors

2 Likes

Nope. Only seperate grease stained stuff

Yup…mine from everyone else’s!:rofl:

2 Likes

It depends. Most of the time I do to some extent but if I only have a couple of whites and I am doing a load of blues and grey’s and greens I will throw them in together. I do tend to keep my darks separated and my red/pink load though. Sometimes though as long as your clothes are not brand new being washed they will be fine if you have to mix a load in a pinch.

I do not, I never have. My parents most definitely do. To be honest I don’t really have whites and all my clothes tend to be in the same colour scheme. If it doesn’t survive the washer and my laundry method then I move on to something that will :joy:

yup whites lights and darks

1 Like

As a rancher, I have a white load (if anything is in it), a grease/shit covered load and everything else

No lol I just do the laundry :woman_shrugging:t3:

I do, but everytime I tell hubby too do it, I end up with EVERYTHING colour coordinated - literally :woozy_face::joy::joy::joy::joy: least he tried I suppose :woman_facepalming::joy:

He’s tired of wearing tie-dye shirts

1 Like

I do - I separate tons of stuff
I even do a work load versus clean load
And I hang dry my jeans so they don’t shrink

Yes, white, light, dark, towels

It’s lucky if it gets washed, let’s not even talk about folded and put away :woozy_face::woozy_face: so that’s a hard no :rofl:

Nope just clean and put away is the best you’re getting outta me

No😀but I use only cold water

1 Like

Nope the only separating I do is clothes from towels. I don’t even remember the last time I seperated laundry by color or temperature. I just wash all the clothes on the “Normal” setting which is cold/warm.

No. But I wash on cold.

1 Like

It really doesn’t matter, I’ve washed white clothes with black red and everything and nothing has happened. Just pop your detergent in there and get it washed. Then it’s lucky if it gets dried in time and folded at all lol

Only if they’re white towels or blankets… otherwise NOPE . We don’t buy very many white pieces of clothing anyways besides the boys white beater tanks 

Yes. Darks, whites, light colors and delicates. For those that say you don’t and can’t tell, trust me we can tell with your dingy white t shirts.

2 Likes

yes if i have new colored items
no otherwise
just towels from clothes

Only if I use bleach or know something will bleed. Otherwise it all goes in the same load.

Yes… Whites, Dark and Color… BUT I HATE TO PUT AWAY…

I only separate by person. Just easier for me to put away.

1 Like

Definitely not I also wash towels with clothes cause I just don’t care.

1 Like

I used when my children were babies but I only separate clothes and towels :rofl: I haven’t got time to separate colours lol

If he’s gotta problem he should do his own laundry :person_shrugging: end of discussion lol but it depends on the person some do and some don’t

Nope, I just chuck it all in together on a quick 30 wash unless it’s delicate and needs a special wash

No. I throw it all in at once

Nope, I throw anything & everything together :rofl:

Wait…theres people who dont?

3 Likes

Yes, mine goes
Whites
MultiColors (brights)
Darks (black or darks blues, dark browns)
Jeans
Towels
Bedding
& then I do my 2 month olds separate from everything.:sweat_smile:
Or specific things like coats or dress clothes or something of that nature goes alone. Maybe I over do it, but that’s how a single man (my dad) raised me to wash clothes.

3 Likes

Nope lol unless there’s like something dark colored that’s new I won’t put it with something just on the off chance it’ll stain but it’s never happened

I do white , colors , darks and neutral colors

3 Likes

Whites, colors, darks

People have time to separate clothes? Hmmm…

1 Like

I separate my washing pinks blues whites darks towels also make a light pile

Nope. Too much extra work involved I barely finish my first two loads. :joy:

I never do. I throw it all in together.

1 Like

Ive definitely noticed a difference when i have started separating them! My whites dont turn grey anymore.

1 Like

Nope, single mom of three messy boys…color catcher sheets are the way to go for this mom. If it has stains I use a stain stick …toss in the color catcher sheet and its done.

2 Likes

Nope :sweat_smile: only thing I don’t do together is socks and undies hahaah

Not by color lol my piles are kids clothes, adult clothes, towels, and bedding lol

1 Like

If I’m using hot water or washing something new, I’ll seperate
If I’m using cold water, I don’t

Yes. We separate the white from the color so we can put a little bleach on white to stay white.

2 Likes

Wtf. This is so strange to me. Do you like having fuzzy white towel lint balls all over your dark clothing. That’s sloppy. Lint trap galore :joy::tired_face:I hope you own tweezers and a lint defuzzer thing. Ick :rofl:

Nope. I wash all undergarments together, shirts together because I hang dry them all, pants together with towels or towels with bedding. There’s 6 of us so I don’t go beyond that unless I’m really lazy and throw shirts and undergarments then towels and bedding.

I do I think your wife get whiter when you wash them separate

1 Like

I do :woman_shrugging:t2:
Whites on hot
Lights on warm
Darks and jeans on cold
Sheets and towels on warm

Or lights and darks on cool

1 Like

Yes! And double rinse so they stay bright white.

1 Like

Yes. I don’t want my whites dingy

1 Like

Absolutely not. I separate towels and blankets from clothes but all colors go in together. Clothes get washed on cold and bedding and towels get washed on hot. The whites are still white without all the extra fuss. :woman_shrugging:t4: I use shout spray on any stains or soiled spots and wash them normally.

2 Likes

no, never have and never had any issues

Yes… white, light colours, dark colours, towels and bedding… Laundry day is a mission :sunglasses:

1 Like

Always, darks, lights, whites, delicates, wool.

yes. colors, white and towels. 3 separate tubs

Yes & no only really pay attention if they are new red/pink colors. Otherwise I only separate the towels/bedding & work clothes from every day clothes.

Yes for sure. That"s how I was taught and I will always separate them.

No lol only clothes and towels

Of course, and towels!

I do not unless my whites needs to be bleached. I do wash towels and blankets/sheets separate from my clothing, though.

How do u guys wash new clothes! Also is this a special way u wash new clothes that are shedding loose fibers??

I’d like to but don’t do the laundry so I won’t complain

Yes and dark colors and gentle wash for delicate stuff or hand wash

I never have. I separate heavy (pants) from the rest and have at it lol.

1 Like

I don’t and so far nothing catastrophic has happened. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Nope. No time for that!!!

Yes, if you don’t your whites look gray.

Correct spelling is appreciated

1 Like

Yes , have a three tier basket . One for darks . One for whites & one for towels . Easier that way

Meh. I try to, but most dyes on clothes these days don’t bleed as much as they used to. I can put red and pink in with my whites and my whites are still very bright. Darker colors like blue and black I usually wash separate, but not a big deal if whites go in.

Yes.
I liked my whites to not look gross after 2 or 3 mixed loads.

2 Likes

I wash clothes, blankets, and towels separately. That’s as good as it gets :joy:

Yes/no. I do like dirty stuff (towels, undies, socks) in a load. But that’s the extent of it

I separate whites from colors because I bleach my whites

Yes, becayse I like my whites to stay white

2 Likes

I always have otherwise whites turn horrible grey

Of course don’t want pink or blue whites

Yes but only the white stuff. Everything else goes in as I pick lol

Whites first, colours, bedding then towels. Always do it this way

Best I do it sheets and towels are a separate load. I will wash mine and my son clothes together. And the other two people washes their clothes separately.

Jean’s, dark colors, light colors, whites, bedding and towels last.

I chuck it all in, the only thing I seperate is the towels lol

Absolutely not lol. Whatever needs to be washed gets thrown in and washed :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I receives a commission over $220 in line with hour operating from home with 2 kids at home. i never thought i might be capable of do it however my best pal earns over 15k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. it was all true and has completely changed my life. This is what I do

info Here >>> https://works4-git-main-hafiz143143.vercel.app/

Always! If not your whites go gray

2 Likes

Yes, i do it whites, brights, darks, towels

1 Like

I dnt haha. I try n keep light colours together… darks together then towels separate

I couldn’t be bothered anymore
Only thing I was seperate is my towls and kids school uniforms

I don’t have the time nor the energy to separate my laundry. Whatever happens, happens.

1 Like

Yes, l like my whites white and my colours bright.
Whites
Bath towels
Dishcloths and tea towels
Dark clothes
Reds/pinks
Darks
Light colours

Yes. And when my kids were in school our school colors are maroon and black so those were also washed separately

I do white, black/grey and colours for example dark pink, red, etc.

Nope , may the odds be ever in my favor. :woman_shrugging:

Nope. Haven’t done it in years. The only things we separate out are sheets and towels.

2 Likes

Absolutely not lmao. The only thing I separate is the bed sheets & towels. I’ve never had a problem. It’s a lot easier.

Absolutely not unless their new clothes and dark colored.
Otherwise it’s a waste of time. I’ve never had a white sock turn pink or blue.

1 Like

If I know something will bleed, I wash it separately in the washer or just hand wash it in the tub. Once I get undyed water, I’ll throw it all in one load. We don’t have any whites. I wash our bedding on its own. It’s just the 2 of us so I never have more than one load a week except when I do our bedding.

1 Like