Do you seperate your laundry?

Nope. Just lights and darks. Unless something really needs bleached. But then again, I have a 4 year old boy so we don’t white very often

I don’t lol I throw it all in

1 Like

Nope only separate jeans and towels from the rest of the laundry. Ain’t got time for nothing else.

If you care what your clothes look like and want them to last longer yes you would separate whites, light colors, dark colors, gentle cycle items and never wash towels with anything due to the towels material seems to “lint ball” any other kind of fabric…but it’s your choice on how you do your laundry.

Darks, whites, reds, towels.

Yes and use color guard

Definitely! If I want pink or gray clothes, I’ll BUY them that way.

I was told by a Chemical engineer that the way they are making dyes now you don’t have to.

I don’t separate them. I do delicates with shirts and towels with pants. I don’t have any fancy clothes.

You inspired me during a difficult times when I needed words of encouragement! You help me put an end to financial myisery in my generation with your smart options in crypto currency investment ,it means a lot to me. I’m grateful

Yes absolutely. If you wash lighter colors with dark, they will turn dingy after a few washings.

1 Like

I only separate towels and dish clothes from clothes. But I dont separate colors lol

But wait . . isn’t this dependent on the use of hot water ? If you just do a cold or warm water wash, is the separation advisable still . . ?

Depends on if you wash in cold water or not…

Absolutely I do it every time

I separate not only by color but by person too. I don’t wash my kids play clothes with their school clothes; or mix my husbands work clothes with mine and always towels and blankets by themselves

4 Likes

Yes! That’s why I hate with hubby does laundry because he doesn’t separate the clothes

I do - most of the time. Depends on how much I have to fill the washer.

I do that’s the way I was taught no other
Way

Only if I have reds or pinks in the load :rofl:

I promise to share this wonderful and Awesome testimony with every soul.:writing_hand::writing_hand::writing_hand:
Thank you once more may God continue to guide, Bless and give up wisdom in all aspect of life :heart:

Appliance techs will say separate by weight. Jean with jeans t shirts with t-shirts towels with towels. Makes doing more efficient especially since note dryers now has sensors

my mother law would haunt me if i didn’t! i have whites, light color, dark colors.

Always seperate colors from whites and heavy soiled from light soiled.

1 Like

I seperate mine from everyone elses in the house

1 Like

Probably more than most people. I just can’t help myself. :grin:

Yes, because you just never know if a color will run or not.

1 Like

Should I… yes
Do I… no

I never believed trading binary was real until I successfully made my withdrawal yesterday…
I don’t want to benefit alone, click the name below to check out this platform
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

No lol. Only rule i have is never wash the towels/rags/teatowels with the clothes

1 Like
  1. Thank you so much Mrs Olgusya Gribova this was the reason why I keep reinvesting with you again. I am so grateful for his expert trading skills and way of earning legitimately money during my trading season. It was a blast, a perfect wake boat appeared, as dividends for his expert trading skills. I’m impressed. I will keep investing with you… I also urge you to read this to invest with the lady. It doesn’t cost much but for a better life… My new wake up call :gift_heart: :male_sign: :gift_heart:
    Redirecting...

Too bad the question is misspelled!

Should I. Absolutely. Do I ? Almost never

I never did growing up… however I stated like a year ago and man the difference between a crispy white shirt that before would have been trash if I didn’t bleach it white. My girls clothes and socks last longer the white/light colored ones, anyways. Husbands alway think they know best….:wink:

Yeh

1. Hubbys uniforms
  2. Towels/socks/rags
  3. Son/hubby clothes
  4. My clothes
  5. Blankets/sheets

I want to say thank you for all your support, advice and continuous encouragement even when I was too weak to take actions, I lost hope entirely thinking I can get paid but just to my biggest surprise my Bitcoin wallet )was over flooded. What a Kind Woman you are ?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I never did before I was married, and never had a problem. However, my husband insisted colors and whites are washed separately. He says the colors will bleed on the whites. I can see that as true if the colored clothes were new, but not after that.

Apologies for dropping this here but it feels too great to stay quiet, Good work needs recommendations.
C oonnect with Mrs

I just throw everything in all together, ain’t never turned anything blue or pink yet so :person_shrugging:

Absolutely not! I don’t have time for that nonsense :joy:

It was a wonderful experience trading Crypto with Mrs Olgusya Gribova indeed you’ve change my financial status, earning a massive amount within a month of trading. I recommend Ma’am Olgusya Gribova for your investment
:arrow_down::arrow_down:

Thank you Olgusya, you are legit your company is the best my dreams come true

Haven’t in 12yrs since kids were small. I do a bleach load of towels every few weeks

I keep smiling anytime I invest with her, she is is good at what she does, she’s an expert trader​:point_down::point_down: