Does anyone have kids born in the same month?

Of my 5 son’s, 3 were born in July
JUL 3, 7, and 17

We have 5 girls, Florida has 3 & I have 2 all born in August

My oldest, middle kid, and my birthday are in the same month. All 7 days apart. My brothers is also that month

My older brother and I shared the same due date. But I was born 2wks early

My 5 year old and 2 year old had the same due date three years apart and have Birthdays 10 days apart. I’m not really sure what kind of backlash you’re worried about but I’ve never gotten any

Mine are 09/15/2007 and 09/06/2006. They both had 09/11 due dates but a year apart

My son is 2/20/96. My daughter is 2/4/99. When they were younger my son would get mad that he was older but her birthday was first. I would have a family party around 2/12 so it was a little after hers and a little before his.

Im a mom of 5…july 23, July 30, august 9, september 15, september 27 🤦🤦🤦

All 3 of my kids are born in April. My oldest 4/2 middle 4/4 and youngest 4/14

My oldest turns 7 on 7/24 and my youngest turns 1 on 7/25.

My oldest said he loved his birthday present lol (his new brother) I have 3 currently and pregnant with another.

They will be just fine

I have two girls two years apart and both born in March. 3/7 and 3/21. Two weeks apart exactly.
We just take the time to do something special for each girl on her actual birthday and have a friends/family party the week in between. Works out so well having it like that. Both girls get their own day and gifts and then get a joint gift at the family party—or they both got a bicycle :bike: separately and the got a new blow up pool together.

1 Like

My (will be in May) 4&8yos have the same bday, 4yrs apart. They my 8yo thinks it’s super cool but we do separate parties for them. They’re a bit far apart to do the parties together but we do the family outting together

My kids are 13 days apart , but 4 years in age difference dont think of it as a bad thing do you know how much money ya save having joint birthdays :rofl::sweat_smile: we do the big birthdays separately of course but it’s like 2 birds 1 stone :smirk::pizza::facepunch:

My daughters were born April 2nd and April 5th 3 years apart. Right now we have joint parties because they are still young but will have separate parties when they are older

My oldest 2 are in the same month 3 weeks exactly apart they have almost 2 years between them in age and where birthdays have been stressful at times we manage

My oldest son is 10 his birthday is December 18th and my middle boy is 6 his birthday is December 30th

I got 3 born April 15,16,24

Yup xx only 11 months between my two xx 30/01/08 and 2/01/07

No, but why would you get backlash? And who knows maybe your baby will come early (enough to be healthy of course)

Positive note: get them done, and over with the same month :woman_shrugging:

My first born was born march 1st, my second child was born one year later on march 9th which also happens to be their dads birthday! I love having their birthdays close together. They always have a joint party together. I dont see why anyone would have a issue.

My granny has 2 kids(3&4th) that are the same age for a month lol
They’re only 11mths apart.
Girl I grew up with…her kids are born both in January. A yr apart.
It happens🤷.

I’m a twin and have twins. It’s a birthday no one cares that kids are born in the same month.

My husband and his sister are born 2 years and one day apart his two younger brothers are born on the same day 4 years apart

I have 3 with birthdays in september . 10th(5yrs old) 12th (8yrs old) and the 21st (3yrs old) i also have one in june and one in December

My two are 4 years and 1 week a part. They shared the same due date but my daughter was born 6 days early and my son was born 1 day late.

I dont understand how or why anyone would have to say anything about your babies having birthdays on the same month. It doesnt matter at all. What matters is that you’re doing your best to take care of them and yourselves parents and that you’re having enough time for sex hahahahahha JK.

Yes I have 2 in may and 2 in July. Lol. All boys. 2 year old and 10 year old on may 16 and may 26 and 5 year old and 14 year old on July 26 and July 29!! We do their birthdays together! I love it! They love having birthday month buddies too.!

Im june 11 my kids are june 1 and june 9 its not that bad we kive far from our families so we plan one party and have family over then do cakes and 1 present on the actual birthday

My two oldest Jan 22nd & Jan 23rd & 2 years apart. Not sure why you would get back lashed! So much easier for birthdays.

2 Likes

I have one on April 12th and scheduled for a C section April 30th

My 2nd and 3rd daughter are 364 days apart. My 3rd and 4th are 11 months apart.

1 Like

So me and my older sister are only 11 months and 8 days apart. She was born Nov 28th 1989 and I was born Nov 20th 1990. Oh and to top it off my oldest sisters due date was Nov 29th but she was a month early.

So we are the same age for 8 days every year!! :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Got prego valentine’s day both times. Oops! Kids birthdays are november 1st and 6th

I have 6 birthdays Oct-feb lol

My 1st and 4th were both due on the exact same day, 27th July. 1st ended up being born on the 29th and 4th on the 11th.
Number 6 is the 16th July :joy:

I have a 17 year old and a 12 year born in July, 1 day apart. It actually works out great for me with gifts or parties.

My sister and I are 3/14 & 3/15… my daughter is 4/22 & my son is 4/26… and every year none are ever disappointed and love sharing birthday parties and such

I have 9/13/04 and 9/11/08. Then have 1/5/12 and 12/15/15. My last is 7/24/17. Not very close in age but 4 have very close birthdays. Honestly my 12/15 and 1/5 birthdays are the hardest because of Christmas. So far my oldest 2, the september birthdays, have been very good about close birthdays and shared parties.

I have 2 who have birthdays in April, and 15 years apart. Luckily not the same day but very close 20th and 22nd. The year I delivered was rough as I was still in the hospital. But now they are very close siblings and dont mind celebrating together.

My son’s are born on the same day (March 15). But there 3 years apart.

I have a 19 month old and an 8 month old. She was born August 1, 2018, and my son was born July 31st 2019!

I have a 4 year old April 22, and my newest is turning a year on the 26

My daughter is born end of November, my twins in early December and then step son right before Christmas and then comes christmas itself. It’s chaotic. It’s expensive. We have had some family members complain but it’s not like these things are always to plan and it is what it is so I’ve never let it get to me. We do our best to ensure each child’s day is special - even the twins’ - and they’re all loved and cared for and that’s what counts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My twins and my oldest are only 5 days apart

My boys bdays are 17 days apart, but diff months. But… my brother & sister are less then 2 years apart, bdays are 10 days apart, both in June. And I have an aunt who had her son 10 days after her bday, same month. Had another aunt (deceased) who shared her bday w/ her oldest. Helluva bday present! And I have a coworker who had her son… at 16 y.o… the day before her bday. It’s just dates. My mom use to do 1 big bday party for my brother & sister together, usually the weekend between their bdays. She didnt expect everyone to get together 2 weekends in a row. They each got their own cake and a few of whatever decorations they wanted. Then she just did the rest with a basic bday theme. They always had a good time and it was easier on the family & friends attending

I have five kids. November 29, Dec 1, Dec 6, Dec 7, and may 27

My friend and her sister were born two years apart on the same exact day!

My friend told me she’s never had a problem with it!

I’m not sure if her mom ever got backlash over it but honestly who cares?! Babies are a blessing and if you’re worried about backlash just tell people what month the baby is supposed to be born and not give the specific day.

Congratulations :heart:

I knew someone that had a brother born on the same day around 10 years apart. She seemed happy with it.

My eldest is born on the 16th of November, Im born on the 23rd of November and my youngest the 28th so if anything we have a couple of tight months. If anything i get backlash for my kids being close in age, 6 years, 4 years and 2 years

My bro and I were born on the same day 2 yrs apart. I always thought it was cool. Still do!!!

Also… I know a woman who has 3 kids and 1s vday is end of Nov, other 2 are within a week of Xmas. And she has other nieces & nephews bdays who are all in Dec as well. That’s rough!

Not the same month but might as well have been. I am the youngest and my birthday is one week before my sister’s birthday. She’s two years older. For the most part, we love it now.thwre was some jealousy on her part when we were younger but we always got about the same quality birthday each year. No big deal.

My two middle was born same month 6 years apart. My oldest and my soon to be will share same month but 11 years apart. ALL BOYS!

I was born the same month as my brother! We were a year and a week apart, and we loved it! But my parents never tried to force us to have a “combo” birthday. We each had or own little celebration, and I believe that helped a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

I have one June 7th… one june 11th and one june 18th…
You be fine lol

I have 2 born in November one was born November 3 2019 and one just turned a year old November 12 2019

my eldest was 7/14/86,the 3rd was 7/15/91 and my 5th was 7/18/94,all girls

Both my nephews and mu daughter born days after eachother.

April is rough!! They each want their own thing. Age 7, 6, and four.

Im due early May, im sure she will show up for an april appearance.

My sister and I have a strick “no sex July” policy. Lol

1 Like

My brother and I are born on the same day only 15 years apart!!!

My husband is broke in February lol. He has my bday, our youngest is the day after me, valentine’s day and our oldest is at the end of the month

1 Like

My oldest and youngest birthdays are 2 days apart I was due on my oldests birthday

It doesn’t matter what people say I have a 7 month born in September and I’m almost 4 months due in September as well :woman_shrugging: don’t be discouraged it is what it is. My bday is in September as well

My oldest 2 both their birthdays are may 28th 1 was born in 2004 and 1 in 2007 and middle 2 both in July 1 born July 18 2013 the other July 19 2014 and none were planned to be in the same months

I have two in April and soon will have two in November.
Then my boyfriend and oldest son also share a birthday month.

My girls were both born in June.

2 of my daughter’s have December birthdays 12/3/2013 and 12/15/2015

My middle son is July 9th and my youngest is July 28th. :woman_shrugging:

I have3 kids 2 in December along with mine and Christmas it works out

I got 2 in Oct. And my b day is in oct. I’m due in June 2020 and have a son and a stillborn baby born in June. Also I have a Nov baby so as soon as the Oct bdays are done there’s that bday then xmas. It can be rough, but can be done. We don’t do a whole lot of parties when they get older. They get a choice of going out to eat or getting a little money to buy themselves something they may want.

My daughter an husband share a birthday month. My two other daughters are 11 months apart ones January 2nd 2014 an the other December 2nd 2014. June my brother was born on the 8th my dad’s is June 10th my mom told him he was his birthday present :joy: my cousin also shares a birthday with my dad both on June 10th. My oldest son was born August 1st if my other son wasn’t born 3 weeks early in July he was due August 8th so the woulda shared a bday month.

My sister and I are 6 years apart but our birthday are only 4 days apart - in November. Then we have Thanksgiving, one of my cousins birthday and I’m December we have Christmas and my brother was born in January so from about October to February (our moms birthday), we have events almost weekly. I’m 37 and I haven’t had my own family birthday party since I was 6. We had our own parties with friends, but we have one family dinner for mine and my sisters birthday.

June 21st and June 27th. No backlash at all. Our choice. Kinda not sure how we even managed it. lol. It was just as perfect as any other birthdays.

My two daughters are April and May and my oldest was born on my bday
My son is Dec.
Not sure who you are thinking will.give you back lash and why it is their business???

I have 3 in December…one on the 28th and the other 2 on the 30th…all 5 years apart…

Both my daughter were born in March one is the 15 and the other the 17th Doctors wanted my youngest to be born on the same day as my oldest but we managed to hold on but I wouldn’t worry about what anyone else says .Sometimes it’s easier to throw the parties together while they are young

My mum had me and my twin 5 days after my brothers 1st birthday

My daughters are both in August a week apart. Why would there be backlash?

My two sons birthdays are 2 days apart and they’re 5 years difference between them. It’s a good time lol

I have a 7yr old and a 1 yr old born 3 days apart lol. A lot of people made jokes, all in good fun though. We also made jokes about it. I got more backlash on the fact that my sister and I were pregnant at the same time, our babies were born 3eks and 3 days apart. Those questions and jokes were a whole lot more annoying and just rude!

Yep. Both of mine are the 1st week of January. A year apart.

My bfs son was born Sept 3rd and his sister, our second daughter, was born Sept 3…7 years apart.

My daughters are 2 weeks apart not twins one will be 5 and other turning 2 same month wasn’t suppose to be but had to have my 2 year old early. We celebrate on each of there bdays still

I have 1 kid jan 27th, 1 feb 4th and 1 feb 15th. No backlash recieved just makes planning birthday parties fun.

Why would you get back lash for that?

1 Like

Yup I got a june 14,2012 and a july 1, 2015

My daughters 5 yrs apart and 2 days apart, we always had separate parties for them, but August was busy, my moms was on the 6th, my nephew on the 10, my ex husbands on the 12, oldest daughter on the 14th, youngest daughter on the 16th… decorated once and just left it up for a qeek!!!

I have two boys born in December, the only thing that they argue about a tiny tad is the younger ones birthday comes before his older brothers lol and he holds it over him a bit. I didnt get any back lash for it. Sometimes I feel guilty that they may have combined birthday parties, but they’re always awesome with it.

Your kids must be spoiled if they think they’re they only ones ever to have that month. Or maybe it’s something you’re projecting into them? Either way, we have 5 July birthdays, including Gramma, and it’s wonderful! Like a huge family celebration

1 Like

My youngest was born june 2nd 2019 and I’m due june 12th 2020… this is number 6 for us.

My children are the 7th and 9th of March. Almost 5 yrs apart. Only person who has said anything negative is my bank account.

No backlash, mine are eleven years and one day apart oldest 25th and youngest 26th with two other children in :rofl::rofl:between

My oldest was born August 1, my middle August 11, 4 years apart. My birthday is August 6. It’s actually not a problem at all. We had a joint birthday for their 1st and 5th birthdays, and then did something small for them in their birthdays after that

1 Like

We’ve got December 6th, December 9th, and January 1st lol. Add that to it being close to Christmas it is a little crazy. But we just make sure each kid has their special day. If people don’t want to come to multiple parties you could do 1 combined party and then do something individually with them. Either way it’ll all work out!

Both my boys are October babies, 4 years apart…1 full week inbetween so usually there is one weekend inbetween and that Saturday is the party for them both works out well for us because we have family and friends that are far and sometimes might be only to make 1 trip to us…and if that happened I am sure would never hear the end of “so and so loves him more, they came for his party and not mine!” Ugh lol so they each get their own 1/4 sheet cake with fillings and designs they like and call it a day…lol thankfully no problems yet and the older one will be 14 this year! On their actual birthdays we do a little cake and candles celebration just the 4 of us so their real birthday is acknowledged separately and the combined party for everyone else…and being 4 years apart they kinda have same likes so it won’t be a problem if we have it out one day and have each of them invite a few close friends to do at a action/ play place venue…

My son and daughter share the exact same birthday 3 years apart!

It would be nice to have them all in the same month- one big party and it is over with! Don’t worry about it. They are born when they’re born.

My neice had her boys on same day …two years apart…I think it’s so cool…

My sister and I were born in the same month. When we were young my mom would have a party for both of us in the middle of our dates so we wouldnt fight. Then we had our own, on our respective dates as we got older. And we are totally fine. You’ll figure it out mama, hang in there. :+1:t2: