Does anyone have kids born in the same month?

My siblings and I are year apart

My oldest and youngest are 8 years and 9 hours apart … 4th n 5th of feb :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My daughter and bonus daughter actually have the same birthday, Sept. 16th.

I have all spring babies may7, may20, and June 11 and the dad’s bday June 6 so I have a birthday party month and my two may babies share a party. Grandma trys to talk down to me about it so then I say are you paying for any of our party’s and she doesn’t say anything anymore. Shame on people to say something but never help out

I had my daughter august 1st and got pregnant with twins 3 months pp and was due August 28 but I had them early at 28 weeks then got pregnant again 3 month pp. Having them so close wasnt a problem or their birthdays wasnt a problem.

My boys are 1st and 26th jan, 3yrs between them

Have 3 kids and they’re birthdays are all 5 days after each other. It’s a busy month but like everything in parenthood you make it work, they have a party in the middle of all their birthdays and then celebrate with a cake on individual birthdays.

My mom had me and 1year16day my brother come in the world March 9 a the 25

My boyfriends youngest with his ex wife is October 13th i believe and our daughters is October 31st. They will not share birthdays because they are separate people.
If there happens to be any backlash from family members oh well fuck em

Oct 24 and 25 two years apart

Mt oldest 2 girls are a year and 15 days apart.

I have a 3 year old born June 7th and a 2 year old born June 16th

Both by boys are born in May. No one ever gave me any issues. Jokes were made but that’s it.

I had 4 children all birthdays are 2 weeks apart, just with yrs inbetween them, and all is good

Me and my both daughter , born in February

My grandkids are both in the same month… they use to do a party together but now they each have their own…

Greatgrandma,grandma,myself and daughter all born same day 2 minutes apart in time and all botn on Thirsday. No big deal

1 Like

I have two born on the same day but three years apart

I have 4 kids bdays are
1-25-07
6-29-10
1-29-15
1-07-16
It’s a juggle with bdays but it works and we’ve even went big and done triple parties a time of two :wink:

My sister was born March 9th, and my twin brothers March 29th

My mom had twin brothers born on her 8th birthday. You could always do a big party together with family and when they are older do a big one together and then pick 2 different dates and let them do something each involving their friends.

Mine are Dec 2 and Dec 11 one tear apart

Mine are one year apart Dec 2 and Dec 11

4 girls.
I’m 4/21
One daughter is 4/26
One daughter is 4/48
Very busy month

Two in march,11 and 22. I made each a cut up cake of their choice, we let them pick an activity, usually a family bbq and party with family, or out for pizza, etc. no big parties. They loved it. No backlash. All fine. Its no ones business, lol. Just enjoy the littles.

My girls are 11 months apart and birthdays are nov 8th and nov 30th. My boys are June 6th and June 30th and almost 2 years apart.

My two oldest daughters are 2 days and 1 year apart :grin::birthday::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:,

Yes! I have a 12 year old born 09/24/2007. And a 3 year born 09/18/2016.

My birthday is Oct 28 while my brother is Oct 29 and his son is Oct 30. My brother is 4 years older than me. My parents always told us it was planned that way! No backlash sweetie, just enjoy it!

March12, and March 15. And they will each have their own party. It helps one is a girl and one a boy

Not the same month, but a week apart, and a day apart

My two great-aunts were the only two daughters among four Sons, they have the exact same birthday only 10 years apart. One is in her seventies and one is in her 80s, and they don’t mind having the same birthday at all.

I have two born Sept 16. They are 7 yrs apart

1 Like

I only have one baby, but that’s how it is with one of my sisters! She’s Jan 19, I’m Jan 16, but 3 years apart!

2 born feb 7 and feb 19
Due dates were 2/14 and 2/16
Found out i was pregnant the same day years apart

My kids are March 3, 2007, March 7, 2019, and March 13, 2009. It’s busy and expensive! Other than that it’s all good :grinning:

My daughters is oct 23 and my sons is oct 15th 8 days from a year apart No backlash they hate it but was so easy when it came to their birthdays

My son was born 10-18-2017 and my daughter on 10-18-18 . we celebrated her first and his 2nd. Bday together is was awesome.

1 Like

I would be more worried about having 3 kids and another on the way while you are all living in one room at your in laws and your husband is out of work than 2 of them having birthdays on the same day. You must have been cutting it pretty close financially before he lost his job to be moving in with them so soon.

My two youngest boys have the same birthday

My 1st birthday is July 14 and I’m currently pregnant and due July 4. People will just have to get over it. It’s not a purpose thing and it’s not like you get to choose their birthday or when you’re due.

3 in Jan. 2 in March.

My oldest Jan 17, Nov 14, Jan 11, and Nov 1. My last 2 were born in the same year… I have 1/11/2008 and 11/01/2008.

my sisters birthdays are may 19th & may 31st. i’m not too sure why you’re making a big deal out of it. it’s absolutely nothing to stress over whatsoever.

Yep, 364 days apart
I was determined for them not to share. Both boys and they share everything else that they needed their own birthdays.

I have a June 25 and week to the day later I have a July 2 and I’m due July 3rd :joy: my birthday is also July 18 I’m happy we are all Cancers :cancer: baby :heart: it’s fun and crazy

Make them like it !!! No options :muscle:t3:

My kids have fun they are close and love each other it’s a tradition now.

My youngest 2 brothers had the same due date. All 3 of my brothers have birthdays 3 weeks apart (we are all 2 years apart). The Christmas gift that kept giving as my mom always says! Lol

I have 2 In October and 3 in December

I have one on July 1st and one on July 30th. But my cousin one on May 27th, one on May 29th and her twins on May 31st.

All 4 of mine are july babys. 🤦 its not easy but manageable. I Throw 1 big party for all and buy them each cake and have a mini party on their special days.

1 Like

My mother and her younger brother are born on the same day. My sister and me are born on the same day. My children are 2 days apart. Im not sure what the issue is having same day or even same month birthdays. Enjoy it!

2 Likes

Yep i have two girls same exact birthday dates but different years
Birth born on july 27th but my oldest 2009 an 2nd daughter 2014 :grin::grimacing::eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:didn’t plan that one

Jan 4 and Jan 17 noone says anything to me

My boys both born in may 2 yrs a part in age, nothing wrong with it

My son and daughter had the same due date. Dec 27th. My son was born Jan 4th (inxuced) and my daughter came dec 25 (went into labor naturaly) since they had the same due date I was scared they would be more on the same day lol. But instead my daughter was born chriatmas day. Lol. (Might of been better to have the same bday lol. But I give my daughter a party the beginning of dec and my son a party at the end of Jan.

I have 2 kids in July, 2 kids in June, 2 kids in March and 1 in August (yes that’s 7 kids).

My mum and dad are 5th and 6th October same year and there wedding anniversary is 6th October
And my brother and sister at 12th and 13th of October 2 years apart my youngest brother and his partner are 12th and 13th of August and my mother in law and sister in-law are 1st and 6th of June
Most birthdays are seperate but when big ones happen they are done separately but together

1 Like

I jave three bor in july. 20, 25, 26 the 25 and 26 are a year and a day anout

my kids were different months but 3 weeks apart from the next child… and only issue i ever had was my own financial issue… we get out of christmas have 1.5 months to recover then we hit birthday/spring holiday season… anyone who has an issue tell them to blow it out their ass!

1 Like

Yes mamma! My sons birthday is July 30th. My daughters birthday is August 10th. I’m currently pregnant and due August 4th. Apparently I only ovulate once a month :joy::joy:

1 Like

My bfs kids are 13 months apart & my son might end up sharing a birthday with his mom. It might be rough at first but become tradition or fun later on?

Son is the 16th of May and my daughter is the 6 th of may

Yes my son june 30th 2016 & my duagther June 29th 3019 almost 3 yrs to the date

My oldest daughter (19) and my youngest son (5) both share a March 14th Birthday ~ My daughter was super excited when she got to hold her Brand new baby brother on her 14th Birthday!

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:t3::raising_hand_woman:t3: my middle child is feb 16 & my baby is feb 21st. We just intend to celebrate on separate weekends!

Ours are 30/12, 31/12 and 3/1, no backlash , no one really cares, just want notice on parties :woman_shrugging:

Me and my sisters all have may birthdays. My sisters have the same birthday years apart. My oldest brother his birthday is a week before mine. Then my nieces a couple days after my sisters.

So we used to throw a party for my older brother and I at once since theres only a week between us. Then one big party for my sisters and niece.

1 Like

Oldest is 2nd April and youngest is 8th April. 1 year apart 🤷

Yup!!:heart_eyes: My son was born, on my daughter’s, 2nd Birthday. She will never forget that he was her “Best Present,” ever, as she tells everyone she meets​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
There will be some hurdles, as the years go on, planning parties etc, but nothing more than the usual planning of kid’s birthday’s, anyways.
I think it’s fun and unique and a great conversation starter!! I love having my Birthday un-twins, who share their B-day with Dr. Seuss. MY FAVORITE THING 1 & THINGS 2!!:blue_heart::purple_heart:

Yup!!:heart_eyes: My son was born, on my daughter’s, 2nd Birthday. She will never forget that he was her “Best Present,” ever, as she tells everyone she meets​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
There will be some hurdles, as the years go on, planning parties etc, but nothing more than the usual planning of kid’s birthday’s, anyways.
I think it’s fun and unique and a great conversation starter!! I love having my Birthday un-twins, who share their B-day with Dr. Seuss. MY FAVORITE THING 1 & THINGS 2!!:blue_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Me and my 2 sisters are all October and there’s 5 years between us. My older sister is October 31, 1986, I am October 28, 1991, and my youngest sister is October 29, 1996. The only thing people have always asked is if she planned it, which her answer is no it just happened that way. None of us were planned lol

1 Like

Nothing should matter, the only thing is that they are happy and healthy.

My friend had her daughters 6 yrs apart on the same day

My grandson was born on his moms 18th birthday

My mom and her brother share the same birthday plus its their parents anniversary

My brothers birthdays are Feb 9th & Feb 7th 5 years apart. It was never a problem. Mom always made it special with aunts, uncles & cousins over. Not a concern in our home

Yes my 4 is my angel son was born 3/8/14 my twins was born3/8/17 and my little girl was born 3/24/18 and the three living ones love it they all get to birthday kids in March lol

Girl i have a 3 year old little girl born 2-4-17
Another babygirl 1-4-18
And a sweet baby boy 12-10-19
Its defiantly hard but it’s never boring​:joy::joy:🤦 I wouldn’t change a thing u got this mamas!!

1 Like

I didn’t, but my mom did. I was born May 29 and not even a year passed and my sister was born May 25th. We shared birthday parties for a while, which I wasn’t a fan of, but I am pregnant with a boy now due July 26 and he will share parties with my June 28th son.

My second child birthday is January 15th, third child is January 8th, but one week shy of 4 yr age difference.

First was born 9.9.08. Second was 9.13.09.

My kids go
June
January
June
January

You’re good. Relax Momma. It works out.

Yep 10yr 06/07/09
5yr 04/07/14… Both girls 5 years apart

I have 3 born in the same month. 10/07/1989 10/23/1990 and 10/12/1992. Not planned that way just happened

My older brother and i are 1 year and 5 days apart he’s 20 im 19 and we still celebrate our birthdays together because thats our thing and we love celebrating together

Yep. November 18th & November 24th. Shared vday because that’s only a week. Lol.

My daughters are dec 28th and January 1st. I always do a family birthday on their day and they pick the meal we have. It also made for some easy parties when they were younger lol. My son was due on his half brothers birthday but came three weeks early. You never know when baby will come. Enjoy your pregnancy and just make sure they each feel special on their days.

I was born on my sisters 3rd birthday :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m one day apart from my Dad, we ALWAYS shared a birthday cake. My Dad passed away 14 months ago and now my Birthday just doesn’t feel the same. For 34 years of sharing I wouldn’t trade it for the world. You can’t change a birthday, be excited and greatful for everyone that you get to experience and share with the family.

2 of my kids are in May and 2 in October

My boyfriends is 3-25, my middle is 3-20, my oldest is 3-12.

Yep. 2 years apart. Sept 9th and sept 10th. I’ll be doing their bday party’s together. I feel bad, but nobody will be left out ever. They’ll both always get gifts at the same time.

I have 3 babies in the same month

I have 3 in February. 7, 15, 20th. 2 years between each

My two are both November babies.

My daughter was born July 5 and my due date for my little
Boy is June 3
26🤷🏻‍♀️

I went to school with siblings who were born on the same day 1 year apart

My (soon to be) 9yr olds will be sharing their birth month with they’re soon to arrive little sister in august. So I’ll have 3 august babies and a Nov baby if all goes as planned and she stays put until August :woman_shrugging:t3: