Dreading Christmas, what do I do?

Get yourself a new man for Christmas cause this pos is NOT it

4 Likes

How u should’ve gotten rid of him on Xmas eve :joy:

11 Likes

Make next Christmas much better by dumping his
a$$. Clearly he’s too attached to his ex and her family to even think or care about your feelings.
#goodriddance

You matter and all these behaviours are narcissistic. They are crazy making and will never change. If you are going to stay read up on narcissistic personality disorder because that is what you are living with. When you are ready to realize you don’t want your child to think this is normal and that you don’t want them to grow up thinking that it is you will leave! Best thing I have ever done! Trust me every single Christmas for ten years was an issue and all about him and his family. The only way to find peace and something be about yourself is to go unfortunately or learn to live that way.

3 Likes

Honey throw the whole man away.

8 Likes

Give yourself the best Christmas gift ever and dump this loser. He has already shown you who he is will never change will only get worse and you’ve already shown him what kind of nonsense you’ll tolerate. every holiday and special day will always have some drama caused by him… I hope you can wise up and move on. Your future self will thank you.

9 Likes

He doesn’t do gifts. Or needs a detailed list and or go with him.
He won’t change. You decide if you can live with it. Tantrums cause he didn’t , that’s childish and should be in his shoulders

1 Like

Are you serious? Why are you still there He is HURTING your daughter with his terrible attitude and that is on you You know what to do so just do it

4 Likes

Leave him there is no respect for you

5 Likes

YOU aren’t responsible for buying his ex anything and HE isn’t responsible for buying his ex’s mom anything, his ex is. If he’s not making you a priority I’d leave.

4 Likes

If he can take the time and money to buying his ex mother n law and his ex wife something but not you sorry that tells me where his priorities are.I get that he does it from the kids but to leave you out is just wrong…You and all the kids should come first at all times…

7 Likes

I feel like nobody can just speak to their partners anymore. :woman_facepalming:t3: It’s not that hard! He says “Omg I need to get my ex-MIL something!” And you say “How about you don’t make the same mistake you made last year, and worry about getting you CURRENT gf something first.” Ooooor just don’t give him anything :woman_shrugging:t3: My husband and I usually don’t exchange gifts and there’s no hurt feelings because we TALKED about it first.

3 Likes

Why is his ex, above you? You should be first now!

4 Likes

See I get you trying for yourself but him failing your child is a big red flag and he should be gone. The balls on him to say he will be mad again :joy::joy::rofl::joy: so u traded dating men t dating a man child?

My 12 year old daughter gets me gifts instead of my partner. She asked for a limit and she gets me amazing things. Her dad just isn’t a gift giver never has been in 15 years. It really sucks. But I either get myself something or my beautiful wee lady does her magic.

3 Likes

Maybe he should move in with his ex mother in law

11 Likes

Tell him and tell him what you would enjoy having. Tell him quit pouting just get out and get everyone something and you aren’t doing it for him anymore!

3 Likes

Buy urself something and open it in front of him.

5 Likes

Leave him while you can. Why do you want a man who doesn’t respect or care for your feelings???

7 Likes

If you stay get used to it,tears and hurt will continue the rest of your life with him.You are not a priority,been there

3 Likes

It’s not a big deal if he doesn’t get gifts. But him saying he’s going to get mad again because he didn’t get you anything? That makes no sense. If he’s going to get mad he should just get you something…otherwise he needs to STFU and not say anything. And then you can let him know how you feel.

I agree. Speak your mind openly. When he said that I would have said “wait, what about me? You didn’t get me nothing?” Then if just walk away and let him think about it.

3 Likes

My husband never gets me anything for any holiday lol welcome to the club!! We’ve been together 8 years and nothing has changed

You need to realize that you deserve more respect than you are getting.

1 Like

Give him the gift of freedom!

5 Likes

It wouldn’t be about the gifts or receiving things for me, it’s what he’s doing instead. If it wasn’t for the fact that he gets his ex and ex MIL flowers/gifts, I’d say he just isn’t a gift giver - but this seems like he just isn’t considering you or your feelings at all. Does he get flowers for YOUR mother? You need to have a talk with him and he needs to stop having little temper tantrums especially when it’s his own fault. Either he starts including you and your feelings, or he stops gifting them. Good luck x

6 Likes

Wow it’s going to say write a note to remind him a head of time cause men are dumb about that kind of stuff and even give him 3 ideas what to get but I wonder why he’s afraid to miss a mother in law but not you somthing is missing in this story is this away to stay in his exes life Or does the ex mother in law make him feel guilty for forgetting her

1 Like

I’m sorry but i only read to him not getting you a gift again this year and he’s already said he’s going to be upset about it- bc he’s either super stupid or he’s bsing all of this bc you’ll buy it.

1 Like

If you are getting him something, don’t do it. Let him see what it is like.

Why is it everyone’s first go to is to tell a woman to leave the man :woman_facepalming:t2: don’t y’all have something better to say?

It won’t change, at least not for these better. Don’t walk away…RUN. there are better ones out there who will eat you right

Put him to the curve.

A man will only do to you what you allow :woman_shrugging: he knows you are and have been ok with it this long! What you allow will continue plain and simple demand better or move on life is too short to be unhappy

Run don’t walk out of this marriage!! Oh and make him leave the house! He can go live with his ex wife or ex MIL😡you deserve much better!

1 Like