Everything my husband does gets on my nerves

You need to work on yourself.

Normal. But the problem isn’t him, it is you. First, figure out what is really bothering you, suspect you are picking smaller issues. Second, deal with whatever it is. May not even be him, that’s just where your taking it out at.

3 Likes

It’s normal :laughing: marriage has all kinds of waves some good some bad. Don’t focus on those things too much just move on roll your eyes and love him for the other things that don’t bother you.

2 Likes

I think you need to look at your self I take it your husband has been the same over the years you have been married. It may be you have some mental health issues get checked out It doesnt seem any thing major with your husband this can be sorted

2 Likes

My God I went through this after 14years. Honestly if you don’t find a solution soon it will be the end off yourll.

Annie Colls same :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I feel the same way most times and it’s been getting harder and harder not to say anything to him so I’ve been letting it out a lot. Like literally everything he does makes my blood boil idky

1 Like

What would you do if you lost him after all these yrs instead of focusing on your nerves edify him

2 Likes

I’ve been there, it’s the end for you

3 Likes

My husband and I have been together since high school, 36 total and 34 married. There are probably things about you driving him crazy too- get counseling.

8 Likes

He’s probably annoyed by you also. We all get annoyed with the people we live with sometimes. I guess it’s a problem if it’s continuous. Non stop. Why don’t you both talk about it? That’s a good start.

3 Likes

Surely he hasn’t just started eating in a certain ways

2 Likes

He may have said or done something to you that bothered you but you didn’t say anything, you planted the seed of resentment and now its blooming as annoyance towards him because of it… look inward and you will find the cause😉 it may have been something small and subtle but nonetheless damaging …

11 Likes

Excuse my laughing emoji. But I relate so much…minus married part. Eating, way he scrolled phone, certain way of talking lol. My situation just over him. But for you, maybe need a small break/holiday some time to miss him
Or possibly you resent him for something?

2 Likes

Do you pray? If so pray about it. If you want your marriage to last :heart::heart: I mean maybe you are done in all honesty. Just search your heart. Then pray. You will be amazed at what prayer can do, it is powerful

8 Likes

I was there. Sounds like you resent your partner. Atleast that was my issue. You need to figure out WHY. Is it something he’s doing that bothers you? Something is ISNT doing? There’s usually things that happen to lead up to full on resentment. If you can figure out what the root of it is (and it may be multiple thing) then you can decide if it’s worth trying to fix or calling it quits. Communication is important as well.

4 Likes

Don’t let it get to you and end things for you. I was there once. Wish I had worked harder on the positives.

2 Likes

If he wasn’t around anymore, would you care? That’s how you know if you still love him or not.

4 Likes

Have you guys been intimate at all ? Maybe you need a good release !!! Or do a write down session… does he still make u feel beautiful ?

1 Like

Id try reading the 5 love languages…20$ n guarenteed itll change your life !! 5 ways to love someone to fill up their cup. Words of affirmation, personal touch, acts of service, gifts and quality time. Seems like you may need more of some of these. Check them out oine first if u like ?

1 Like

If neither of you are doing these daily… youre both feeling empty. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Yep…time to change for a different model!!! Lol

3 Likes

Resentment for sure, your subconscious is making his actions eat away at you… something bug happen? Counseling! We started counseling this winter, it’s been great!!!

2 Likes

I don’t think this is normal I’m sorry I been married 17 years and never felt this to my partner .Maybe try Counseling or maybe a little getaway maybe you just need time to reconnect

2 Likes

Counseling, its probably something under the surface that you don’t realize.

2 Likes

When you start getting irritated. Think of all the good things he does for you. Also think in five years will this matter, if not, forget it. Everyone has things that bother their mate. This helped me. Also pray about these things. God will show you how these things aren’t important.

4 Likes

Could you be pregnant? My close friend went through this same thing and ended up being pregnant.

3 Likes

I mean I’ve been married 16 years and I go through these phases :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

4 Likes

If you had a child recently, could be PPD

2 Likes

Sounds like you just need a reset. Take a weekend alone to reset. I have been with mine over 20 love him to death but sometimes I need to reset myself

3 Likes

Sounds to me like you are feeling resentful towards him. This can happen over time if you aren’t giving yourself any self care. Take some time away for you! Have you heard of the phrase “Absence makes the heart grow fonder” doing this will allow you to take a break and just be. I also think counseling would be good to get to the heart of the matter. You may not like him right now, but overall do you still feel like you are in love with him? I feel like there’s hope, you just have to make an effort

3 Likes

You need some good d that’s why your aggravated. It happens to me but when I get d down I’m back happy again.

7 Likes

I feel ya hun. You need a break. A vacation with the girls away or something. My hubby is a truck driver and that’s the only thing some days that saves our marriage is him being gone 5 days a week.

1 Like

I feel ya. I need time away.
I wish I could do a weekend away and just have fun. We are stuck in a boring routine or work, dinner and sleep.

2 Likes

Wow!! Some of these comments from bitter women. She never said he beats her, he’s an alcoholic, he cheats on her, etc, but oh " get rid of him. Take it from a recent widow, you’ll miss all these " annoying " things if he were to die before you. This didn’t happen throughout your 12 years, so you need to find out what is triggering this annoyance in you. You said you love your husband, so are you gonna leave him because of stuff than can be changed? If so, then good luck in finding that perfect man. The next one may not be doing what your husband is doing, but he may be an alcoholic, an abuser or a cheater. All the best

8 Likes

Maybe he feels the same way about you.

1 Like

Sounds like you may need some hormonal therapy meds. It sure helped me.

2 Likes

Is your love tank full? Read the 5 love languages and teach him what you need.

2 Likes

Get away for a week, you sound exhausted and depressed

2 Likes

Sounds like your possibly pregnant. I’m 30 weeks pregnant and this is how I feel about my husband now. So annoying, but I know it’s not his fault.

1 Like

Sounds to me like you are the one with the issue. I don’t know your age or your heath situation but maybe your irritation has something to do with a mental or physical issue such as menopause or depression. Before throwing away your relationship for no fault of his maybe you need to speak to a professional. I’m sure the man has chewed his food the same way all his life and now you suddenly have a issue with it…hummm. Something very wrong there don’t you think :thinking:. Time for a doctor’s visit I’d say. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

It is normal things seem to bother us more as we are. It could be a hormonal imbalance also. You may need some nerve medicine it helps also.

When my anxiety is high I feel this exact way with everything and everyone… I’m also a manic depressant and when I’m low I’m the same way. Honestly maybe talk to your doctor and see if some sort of meds could help

4 Likes

Your not in love with him anymore.

5 Likes

Wow there are some nasty comments on here! She’s just expressing how she feels and looking for advice, not to be bashed for feeling how she feels.

6 Likes

So then leave rather than cry like a little bitch

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16347 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks9.surge.sh

Your okay, pause. Think of what made you fall in love. No one has a right to tell you what you feel, you live there, they don’t. It’s your life, take a good look at it, meditate and relax. Pray for the answer and do what you feel is best for all of you. Spewing hate has a way of changing us. I can’t have hate in my heart and be me. Just put your child first, none of this is a child’s fault. Are sure they don’t get drug into it. I wish you the best, either way. It’s not selfish to put yourself first, I know what your situation is like, been there. It’s hard to find yourself if you get to lost. Prayers over you and your family. Gods there for you, that’s where I go. Music helps me too. :heart::pray:

4 Likes

The way he scrolls his phone? :thinking::unamused:

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $14268 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks32.surge.sh

It sounds like you have issues with yourself you need to deal with. Try shadow work. Look it up. Good luck!

2 Likes

Check your hormones

1 Like

He probably has just as long a list about you !! Trust me that shit is inconsequential . Try focusing on what you love about him each day and how he makes you feel. You are not nearly as perfect as you think

Sounds like you need presents

1 Like

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15358 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks54.surge.sh

I think we all get annoyed with our partners at some time or another I get to feeling this way when we have spent way to much time together I try to plan a me day just a day for myself to go have a pedicure , shop etc. or plan a girls night out just to chat and relax with the ladies or even a long walk by myself or walk my dog We all need alone time its not selfish its a necessity !!

4 Likes

When that happened to me…. I found out I was pregnant. It was literally the only symptom I had :rofl:

7 Likes

I have those feeling daily .my husband is disabled and home 24 hours day and he use to work 7 days week 10 to 12 hours day . Things he does just get next to me

2 Likes

I’m feeling the same way with my bf. Been together a little over 2 years, haven’t had sex in 6 months. Didn’t have any on our anniversary, none on Valentine’s Day, none on my birthday and probably will stay this way no matter how much I beg him or try to initiate it. I think I’m starting to resent him.

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16357 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks70.surge.sh

2 Likes

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16649 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks103.surge.sh

1 Like

Sounds like you need a vacation without him

Hire a maid to come clean your house the day before you get home

1 Like

Go to Dr have your hormones checked . Take a vacation with the girls. No men ! Bitch about it with them . I need A Break Girl .

He probably feels the same

4 Likes

Could be hormones, stress, or being at home with him more in recent years. Counseling, a break, communication.

1 Like

Are you pregnant? I only ask because that’s how I felt every time I got pregnant. He could tell me I was before a test would show up because I was mean to him

5 Likes

I am easily earning extra $500 or even more by working easy online job from home. Today i have received $18640 which is the payment of my previous month’s work. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

Details Here… https://Dollarworks121.surge.sh

Wow at some of these comments. I haven’t been with my boyfriend all that long, and just brought our new baby home yesterday. Honestly don’t think I’ve ever been more in love with him now than any time beforehand, but before and during pregnancy MAN did all the little things get on my nerves! I had a week away from him, one week, and I realized I never want to be without him beside me.
I’m almost certain one day I’ll find all those little flaws pop up and become nuisances again, but I highly recommend taking at least a weekend, a day trip, a week, whatever you can swing and afford to go out with a or multiple friends, just to get away and enjoy yourself with peers (safely and without making irreparable mistakes, hopefully).

Also, just remaining open and honest with him thru communication. He might be hurt, maybe get defensive, and he might have some of his own bones to pick with you. But being able to have dialogue about the small problems now can prevent them from snowballing into bigger issues, like resentment, later on. If it’s worth saving, talk to him or take some time for yourself. Hopefully it all works out <3

3 Likes

Get Cordelia for yourself. Something wrong with you or are you suppressing real issues with your husband
Either way, get help for yoirself.

2 Likes

What’s he doing (or not doing) thats the real problem? Is he being neglectful or selfish, not pulling his weight? I find the little things are annoying me its normally the bigger stuff and my frustration is just coming out everywhere xx

2 Likes

:raised_hand: but wasn’t just my husband. If I spent to much time with someone on a daily. Way you breathe, eat, drink lol.

It’s the end, been there.

I don’t think you’re in love with him. People grow older and grow apart. This may be it?!

2 Likes

I thought that was just marriage :rofl:

9 Likes

It’s normal. There’s so many stages to be married. I think it’s safe to say there’s and underlining feeling there. Been married 24 years together with 6 kids and two grandkids and there’s been many a days that I’ve felt like you. Good luck

7 Likes

That’s hilarious! Lol

1 Like

See your doctor…more that likely it is hormone problems.

5 Likes

Have your hormones checked

6 Likes

I have to take an antidepressant and it helps me be calm and just let things go

1 Like

Maybe he feels the same about you!

3 Likes

Only you know the answer to that question. Pray and allow our Lord and Savior to guide you to an answer you can live with and possibly without the husband.

1 Like

Sounds like you really just dislike him

1 Like

Take trip by yourself

1 Like

Dominic Thieme I promise I didn’t write this…

8 Likes

Something deeper is up. The pandemic has strained relationships greatly. Maybe go away for a weekend or do something to get out and change the pace.

4 Likes

Sounds like you’re pregnant or going through menopause

4 Likes

Being around another person all the time, especially a man, is gonna get annoying

7 Likes

Yes my husband chews and it really gets on my nerves I no exactly what you are talking about

you’re definitely the problem ,for his sake,. leave him lol let him find someone who loves hi mfor him, the way he chews and scrolls on his phone? jesus lol

2 Likes

Are you on any antidepressants? I went through a stage where I was irritated by anything my family did. Was snappy and just irritated. Chewing, even opening of packets made me get irritable. I got onto something and took the edge off all that. Maybe he’s done something or said something that has stuck with you and causing these feelings? Communication is key. I hope you come right.

1 Like

Try chewing louder then him :rofl::rofl::rofl: it works hahaaha

1 Like

Are you spending too much time together? This happens when me and my do. LOL

1 Like

It is NOT him, its you. Sorry

1 Like

Get your hormone level checked. You may be premenopausal. Sounds similar to what I went through years ago. My poor husband. Thank God he hung in there.:heart:

This is pretty normal for my house. The hubs always asks if i am ok. Yep except for your loud ass chewing and you snoring while awake. He always takes it in stride. I irritate him too. The question is can you talk about it to him? Can you make some jokes about it to take the edge off? You being overly irritable is a you problem. How will you deal with it? If you love him you can go and talk to your doctor and maybe see a counselor. I am pre-meno. Completely irrational sometimes. But i could not imagine my life without my loud chewing awake snorer.