Ex complains he doesn't see our kid enough

My ex and I split we had one child together. He gets our child on weekends. He always says he never gets enough time with the child but I’ve offered every other week which he turns down because he doesn’t want to pay daycare. A while ago he had the child a few extra days and it seemed the child was always with the grandparents. How would you feel if they also let their sibling have the child over night? I mean if they’re asking for extra time but not even there what would you do? We never went to court or anything.

If it were me I would tell him to go to court for it. If he actually does & you go to court… I would tell them that you’ve tried to do this without having to see a judge but he asks for extra time & the child sees his grandparents more then his dad in that time. Also that he only does it when his siblings have their kids over & that makes you feel like he only wants the child when someone else will be there to entertain him/her. If you have photo proof, print it and bring it.

Do you have your child watched?
Cos it’s the same thing. And why shouldn’t paternal grandparents see them or aunts/uncles?

Honestly, if this is your only concern, it’s not good enough to refuse additional contact. If your child is happy, well cared for and enjoys spending time with dad and grandparents/sibling, what’s your issue ?

If you go to court, he will be given extra contact. Like I said, this isn’t a good enough reason to refuse.

I’ve been through family court twice and unless you have real concerns, it’s not up to you what happens when dad has responsibility on his contact days.

What disturbs me, is how you refer to your child as “the child” :flushed:.

It’s not just your kid. Yes he should get more tome. I’m so tired of women who think they control every little thing. He was good enough to fuck and have a kid with he’s good enough to raise that child too and get more than a weekend. Stop this.