Has anyone dealt with pinworms?

Yes. Just treat everyone in the house. PinX is over the counter at Walgreens. You should clean everything, Lomé you would for lice. I I actually added clove oil to all of my cleaning supplies, including the baking soda I sprinkled on the carpet and furniture that had to be vacuumed, it Penetrates eggs and kills the babies. Be sure keep finger nails short and clean. Change and was PJs and under garments, and bedding every, and wash bottoms every morning until 24 hours after the second dose. It is gross. We think my daughter picked them up by licking railings at the zoo.

You need to get the pills and treat yourself as well. You also need to change everyone’s sheets and towels. Shower before bed new clean pj’s every night for 2 weeks. Fresh towel every time you shower as well.

I had them once as a child. I think you can buy over the counter, but Id just het a script from dr. You shouldnt have to be treated…kids get it from sucking on their fingers…

Years ago my cousin had pinworms and they are very active at night. She had to sleep alone and her Mom put some kind of ointment on her. They are very hard to find and multiply rapidly. Today she hasn’t had any more problems.

Everyone in your house hold needs to treat. Otc med called Reese’s works. It tastes nasty. Wash all bedding, towels, ECT, wipe down toliet seats really good with Clorox wipes after each use until treatment works.

You aren’t alone. It’s natural to feel that way. From the 3rd grade on til after middle school. Every year you had to deal with lice.

Treat everyone and everything. We cleaned and did rounds of reeses pinworm meds. it made us all sick to our stomachs. We had to get RX albenza to treat everyone. It is expensive without inusrance. We are in Texas and HEB gave it to us at a discount. We also use young living probiotics and parafree. Wash bed clothes and other clothes in hot water towels after single use for the first week at least. Rinse off bottoms in shower not bath every morning and evening. Change undies after shower morning and evening. Wash hands and clean toilet, The eggs can get everywhere even re infect after treatment. Goodluck!

Food grade diatomaceous earth. Yes you can mix it with water. Just google how much and make sure it’s food grade, yes safe to drink.

1 Like

There’s an over the counter medicine called PinX that will take care of it. Then disinfect everything

My daughter had them we all had to be treated it suuuuuuckkkkked over the counter at the pharmacy and take gravol…

They sell over counter med at Walgreens don’t have to retreat for another week if they have not passed. They can get them from pets that have not been de wormed

They sell over the counter meds for it. It’s called Reeses pinworm or something like that. I got them alot as a kid because I was always in the dirt and then would chew my fingernails.

Food grade diamacious earth
Sprinkled in food is a natural deterrent. We put it in smoothies , scrambled eggs .
You can buy pinworm medicine over the counter . Ask the pharmacist .
Wash hands , scrub under fingernails .

You can get a some stuff at Walmart or Walgreens that I’ve used on my daughter and worked just as good as prescribed

Not sure where you are located but here in Canada you can get a prescription for Vermox, it’s one tablet taken and then you repeat the dose in 2 weeks or otc you can buy combantrin but it requires more tabs as you dose according to weight and repeat again in two weeks, not sure which is cheaper though but I work in a pharmacy and have been told both treatments are effective

My step kids had worms when they were younger I never knew there was such a thing. grossed me out too cause I only knew of like an animal having worms. They took medication (pill I think) for them and I made sure to wash their bedding and clean toilet and things like that and never had an issue ever with my
Own kids

They have medicine in walgreens over the counter for them. My grandkids had them once.

Otcs work knew a girl who had three kids only oldest got them she’d been digging in flower bed cats used as litter box and biting her nails

You’re not alone, but go see your doc for the good meds

Otc will work fine. Yes treat all if you want to. Its ok, it happens lol

they can also be airborne and breathed in.

They have OTC meds for this at Walgreens. It’s gross, yes, but it happens.

Take her er they he her something for itbn at night make sure she sleeps by herself they come out at nght

Get food grade diatomaceous earth. Drink a teaspoon in smoothies a few times a week for prevention. We do!

Here are three home remedies that you can try to treat your pinworm infection:
Raw garlic. Garlic is said to kill any existing eggs and prevent female pinworms from laying more eggs. …
Coconut oil. Coconut is said to have antibacterial and antiviral properties that may help clear a pinworm infection. …
Raw carrots.

Everyone in the home needs to be treated and then u have to re-treat in a week and wash all bedding

If you were to call the pediatrician, they would tell you to get the OTC Reese’s pinworm medication.

When I was a child my aunt who was a nurse gave us something I think it was for worms. It was a purple pill I think.

You can get pinworm meds at the pharmacy otc

I’m wondering if humans can take the syringe medicine that is given to cats for worms??? That is only $10

First call the doctor, get the pills and take them. Then to prevent it happening again, include alot of raw garlic in your diet. Cut it up in small pieces and mix it in a salad.
And be persistent on hand washing. Always rinse fruit and veggies before eating.

You can buy pin-x and be rid of them in the same day

Here (uk) you just buy over the counter ‘worming’ tablets. It has enough for a family of 4 in the pack.

Yes girl! Most kids will get this once in their life. They have some super cheap ill try find it and post it and it taste like bananas

How do you know if your kid has them?

I had them when i was little from biting my nails

Wtf is that and do they just come out in your poop???

Ask the daughter’s doctor if you should also be treated.

So is a pin worm like lice or a worm from under cooked food like pigs or like bed bugs. I’m sorry I’ve never heard of pin worm Thank You

Pin-x I think you can get it online or ask for it from the pharmacy otc

How do you contact them?

A dose of antibiotics for everyone in the house is prob best.

Go to chemist treat whole family doctors don’t prescribe for them

Treat everyone in the hour clean all sheets and toilets throughly and also treat all animals.

Never heard of them but now of course I’m curious…so I guess I’ll go search the internet for pics

All medication is over the counter, ask your pharmacist where it’s out

Yup my daughter had them when she was younger!

Go to the doctor and find your answer

Worms are never harmless.

Walmart sells some medicine otc that works great

How do you know if kids have them sorry to ask

I have and u have to treat everybody in the house

1 Like

Having to Google this… never heard of it

Yes garlic kills them. The garlic oils tablets work too.

Sounds basically like butt lice

Wash everything… stuffed animals … literally everything!

What tf is pinworms and how Yu get them im just curious

I’m always paranoid about getting them! Does anyone mind me asking how you know if you have them? :woman_shrugging:t2:

It’s completely normal, honestly, it’s like people being disgusted by lice.
Unfortunately we all go through it.

Is this the same as ringworms?

Eating Tabbaco kills them.

Don’t walk outside barefoot.

My daughter had them, she got on meds and they cleared up. I never had to take anything. I kept my hands washed and cleaned bedding and treated everything in my house. Never had them, nor dod my ex.

There’s an otc pill now. Easily remedied.

How exactly do you get them? I googled and it says you have to eat an egg or something? Are they more common in one region than another? I’m in Kentucky and have thankfully not delt with them but we travel so I am extremely curious as to how to NOT get these lol

They sell this at walmart it’s on the aisle where the band-aids and neosporin is…it’s a one time medicine and done and the bottle is big enough where both of you can take it

Averages around $8. Definitely get at least two bottles so everyone in household can use it. More if needed depending on how many live in home. Dosage goes by weight/age. They can spread easily.

My kids stay jumping in puddles. This is a lifesaver

This is what we take every year… sometimes twice a year

My daughter had them. The er gave her meds. (Yes I panicked) but the insurance company wouldn’t pay for the next dose. So we contacted the ped and they gave us an otc med covered on medical. Apparently it’s extremely common. I freaked out too. Just clean the tooshies at least 3 times a day. Change their undies frequently and wash the bedding every day (separately from everything else). That was the round about explanation they gave us to take care of it. And don’t shake the stuff. Cause the eggs can go everywhere. We didn’t have to treat our whole household. Just the child that had it. And handwashing is a must. (My kid chews her finger and toenails.)

My second oldest daughter went to a summer camp and came home with them. Took her to her pediatrician they gave her medicine for it and they went away.

My mom gave us 5 drops of turpentine in a tablespoon of sugar and again a week later. It’s just a thing, no need to be grossed out or apologize. The dr can prescribe meds and they work! Hope you and your daughter feel better!

The health dept used to give meds for pinworms , the whole family will have to be treated as well as washing bed linens etc. Usually get them from pets or sitting on ground. Big give away is when kid keeps picking nose…

Pinworms are common in young children. You can buy the pinworm medication for about $10 @ CVS. Everything needs to be cleaned, sheets, clothes, towels, toys. The eggs can get on other stuff and remain dormant. I had to give my 3 doses over the span of about 6 months since the lifecycles can be hard to break once established. ok!It’s ok! It happens to the cleanest and healthiest of kids!

So I have a couple of solutions for you. Please pm me if interested. I sell a product which is used specifically for deworming and getting rid of parasites. You take it 3 times a day for a month and then there is also a detox program which clears you out and makes sure your gut is working well and deals with the parasites.

It starts 12 October. Pm me if interested in either.

Clearing your home of pinworms

In addition to medication, a specific regimen of hygiene and household cleaning can help you completely eliminate the pinworm eggs:

Ensure that the person who’s been infected and other household members practice thorough handwashing with warm water and soap. This is especially important before eating.Encourage everyone in the household to shower and change their underwear every morning.Clean everyone’s fingernails and cut them short.Instruct everyone to stop biting their nails.Tell the person who’s been infected to refrain from scratching the anal area.Use hot water to launder all bedding, towels, washcloths, and clothing in the affected house. Dry these items using high heat.Avoid shaking clothing and bedding to keep pinworm eggs from spreading into the air.Don’t allow children to bathe together, as this can cause pinworm eggs to spread in the bath water.Thoroughly clean any surfaces that may be infected, including toys, floors, countertops, and toilet seats.Carefully vacuum all carpeted areas.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019QSE476/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Treat the entire family twice, if you have a dog or cat them too and clean the sheets more often for a month. I have 2 toddlers who like to lick things and we are a close quarters large family -.- dealt with it a couple times unfortunately. But it did the trick.

Tablet from the doc and clean bed clothes… pinworm/ threadworm and ringworm are very common in anyone who has animals xxx

Super common for children/ adults to get.

Everyone needs to be treated in the house

Also, that bitch! The nerve!

There is a talk tonight on gut health too if anyone wants to join. Gut Health · Zoom · Luma

Take a pill they r gone

Never judge a book by its cover, I had always talked rubbish about the spiritual healers because i was living a luxurious life with my husband and kids. I never believed that anyone can solve someone’s problems. I could rudely reply to the posts about the healers with insults little didi know that one day they will help me. It started when a strange disease attacked one of my kid for almost eight months. I visited all the hospitals in South Africa but the doctors couldn’t see the disease. I went to pastors, Sheiks, Sisters, and priests but couldn’t see any change. I sold all of my properties and lost my business because I was charged lots of money. I went back to Zero. My husband was used to a luxurious life since he was coming from a rich family. He started losing interest in me, disrespected me, insulted me in our kids’ presence, all my in-laws hate me. I had no shoulder to cry on.I was left with no hope. The most heartbreaking part is when my husband started cheating on me with one of the member of Parliament which I won’t mention her name. I got depressed and tried to commit suicide until when my friend asked me to contact papa marere . I had lost hope and besides didn’t trust healers. I called them scammers. My friend used his cellphone and called her. She gave him a date to go to her office and on that date, my friend picked me very early in the morning and took me there. I explained everything to her. She asked us to go back and bring the sick kid and we did so. She cast her spells and after a few hours, my son was healed. After 24 hours my husband came back home and apologized to me. he gave me a ring for my business and as I speak now am not complaining. I got back everything.+2348109805184 is his number for help. Email him via ( marerespells@gmail. com ) he is INCREDIBLE.

I heard binary options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Mrs Jovan Kianza a Binary trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with her. And she have changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits I made from your platform it was very easy and successful. Contact her for a profitable Investment. Here are more info thank you
Ma’am,you can contact her via :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Yes. N they suck!!!

O.m.g these bastards. No-one warns you of such things…

They come out of their butt at night… They get them from Dirt

My son got them a few years back. I freaked out and took him to the hospital🤦 They gave us a liquid to drink. Everyone in the house had to be treated as they are highly contagious. All bedding needs to be washed. I thought I was gonna die. Turns out it’s common. Best wishes.

1 Like

My daughter got them when she was little on her foot. I took her to the dr (at the time I had no idea what in the world it was lol) if I remember correctly he gave us something to treat them with, it went away pretty quickly without any issues.

Very common for children especially. My daughter got them in grade K. Everyone in our house was treated. It is not a dirty issue. Wash fruits and veggies well. Use a nail brush daily. I would ask your local pharmacist. Good luck!

You would be surprised how often people get pinworms, usually from food not cooked well. Just ask any pharmacist they have what you need behind the counter usually reasonable

What is the best over the counter medicine for pinworms?
Pinworms can usually be treated completely with two doses of over-the-counter medicine called pyrantel pamoate, available in the United States under the brand names Pin-X and Reese’s Pinworm Medicine. Take one dose immediately and another dose two weeks later.Apr 21, 2015

1 Like

One of my twins had it like 10 yrs ago. Only treated her and has never been effected again.

Get the prescription and every family member needs to take it

Totally a common kiddo thing! My son was a thumb sucker so we had it in this house a couple times. Pharmacist recommended we treat the whole family as a precaution, make sure hand washing was constant and change his bedding every morning (they come out while they are sleeping). Recommended we take off the bedding carefully (don’t flap the sheets around) and wash daily in hot soapy water. We used over the counter meds for him and everyone else in the house, Combantrin is brand we used. Need to buy a few packages, we took as directed on the box.

It’s common with kids. Tell kids to wash hands the second they come in from playing outside. The $20 OTC pill works.

Walmart where I live has OTC for about $8, near the first aid stuff.

You can get the over the counter stuff. It is banana flavor. You can get it at Walmart.

1 Like