Has anyone gotten pregnant after a tubal?

How old are you? That’s peri menopause

My step moms sister got pregnant 15 years after she got her tubes tied. I however got mine tied in 1989 and haven’t got pregnant but my body doing weird stuff like having a low hcg level continously and keep getting fibroids in uterus.

I had a friend get pregnant 16 years after her tubal.

My sister had twins on one tube!

Yes I know a lady who did.

I had a friend but that was30 years ago.

How Are you Doing miss talking to you

No. Had one years ago.

My mom did… I’m 32 :wink:

Yes. I had a tubular pregnancy. I had to have my tubes removed

yes. but ended up miscarrying. got my tubes completely removed now

Yes had my tubal ligation this past December found out this past march I was pregnant and am 16 weeks now. I also have history of ecotopic pregnancies.

1 Like

Yep! I had a tubal almost 8 years ago and just found out that I am pregnant. I am currently 12 weeks

3 Likes

5 yes ago, and still no issues

It can happen depending on how you had it done. More likely with clamping or partial removal. My doctor will be removing ALL of my tube to be sure!

I had an ectopic pregnancy and they removed my left tube back in 2018.

I’m 36 weeks pregnant now.

1 Like

I have. But unfortunately miscarried. Wasn’t a tubal pregnancy either

I had my tubes tied in Oct 2004 found out in April 2006 I was pregnant. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage.

I’ve heard it’s pretty common which is why I refuse to have it done.

Ugh. I had my tubes tied in 2018 and just have nightmares bout this. Stop scaring me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is why I opted to have my tubes completely removed to avoid this possibility lol

1 Like

Just saw where a man had a vasectomy 23 yrs ago. But got his wife pregnant!!

I did but both of them ended in miscarriages.

Not me, but my best friend is the product of having a tubal reversed, ten years after getting it

That’s how I got my youngest granddaughter, happen to my daughter after 3years

It can happen when it’s tubes tied … I’m in bc and actually talked my dr about this after I have my c section in July and here they remove tubes fully as its more effective to not have a chance of pregnancy

I had a tubal in 1996 six months to the day I was pregnant with twins. I lost one of them but carried the other to full term he is now a 23 year old United States Marine

3 Likes

I haven’t , but I know several women who have. My doctor told me it all depends on how the tubal was performed.

When I did mine they removed them and not really get pregnant

I was told in 2010 the tubal was not reversible

My ex mother in law did twice lol after like 20 some odd years

I have heard of it happening. I had a tubal reversal September of 2019 and still have not gotten pregnant. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I did 7 months after

Here for the comments…

I’m here for the comments…I’m curious as well

I got mine May 2016 and so far so good. Thank God.

I had clamps on my tubes in 2014 and have conceived 3 times since then, all miscarriages.

2 Likes

I had mine January 2010 and haven’t gotten pregnant.

Yes, it happens. I had a tubal in 90 and a baby in 91

Yes. I have a tubal ligation in 2016 and August 8th of 2020, I had to have emergency surgery for a tubal pregnancy. They then removed both of my tubes

My mom did. Now I have a 27 year old sister I wouldn’t have had.

My sister got pregnant with a tubal and 1 ovary. But she had her tubes tied not removed

I pray every day for my boy I’m fixed

Got mine done last years secretly hope I get pregnant but then again I have nightmares I do but when I’m 50 :sob::flushed:

Had mine done 32 years ago, never a problem

Had mine done 3 years ago secretly hoping a healthy pregnancy happens for me :grimacing:

Had mine done 5yrs ago after my third kid, I was in a bad situation. Now I’m with my fiance, who has no kids of his own, and I dream of accidentally getting pregnant, even though I dread the actual thought of going through labor again.

Had mine done 18 years ago with no issues.

Have your tubes removed, not just tied. Less chance of that happening. My dr described it as the egg having to cross an ocean instead of a lake. :joy:

This all depends on the type of tubal that has been done. If they just tie them, the can easily come untied. This is how most happen. When I had mine done, I was lucky enough to be having a c section with my last child and they cut part of them out, tied each end(all 4) and then burnt each end as well. Supposedly is an irreversible procedure. The only way I am supposed to be able to get pregnant is to have invetro

I’ve heard of it before…

Not a chance. They didn’t just clamp. They took sections of tube out and burned the ends closed.

Typically with clamps you have a higher risk. I had part removed and ends burned so highly highly unlikely

I have known friends who got their tubes done
And have had more babies

Had mine in 88. It worked out for me great.

Had tubes tied in 2010, haven’t got pregnant

If they take tubes out no chance