He wants to leave his family behind?

I met my husband who was stationed in my hometown, he’s originally from Ohio, now that he’s out he wants to move back home. However we don’t have the means to move our family of 4 cross country. He has proposed that he moves & gets a job there then wait until we get enough to move me & our kids. He wants to leave in January & I’m not sure if it’s a good idea. He has been caught before cheating on me while he was overseas, and I caught him one time while we went to visit his family for the holidays texting his ex who he had made plans to meet up with & not tell me. I have no idea if I should trust him after his past. We’ve been married 4 years now. Within these past 3 months I have found his ex the same ex! On his search history on his Instagram account & Facebook account. I haven’t confronted him about it because I know he’ll deny it. Has anyone dealt with a similar issue ? How did you handle it? Is it possible keep your marriage good in different states? … or will he just move on..

Girl, you’re the one who needs to move on. If you don’t trust him, which you have every right not too considering his actions and past, why are you married to him. Moving states may help, but from what I’ve seen it will only help for a period of time. If he wants to cheat, he will.