Help....not sure what to do

Why u are even asking when u unswear your own questions.You already know.Changing his password all the time ?U don’t need anymore proof plus accident at work .Girl file for divorce

You know somethings up. Just go.

1 Like

If you dont trust then leave. if you feel his untruthful. Unhealthy for both sides.

1 Like

Cheating. Pick your head up and find a better man

1 Like

Comeon girl you know exactly how much semen he squirts. You should know if it is a leak or he actually ejaculated!

If you are that concerned secretly put a GPS on his vehicle. Am sure you will know if he leaves work for an extra long lunch

2 Likes

Who is looking in their husbands jocks daily :flushed::flushed::flushed:

10 Likes

Girl he’s cheating CHEATING lol

Get yourself a small spy camera, set it up in his office or in his it in his car thats how my girlfriend caught her hubby

My hubby said cheating when he read this. Straight up

9 Likes

I wouldn’t bother with spy cameras etc. If the marriage has gone as far as checking your husbands underwear etc and you mentioned very little intimacy you guys have major problems. You either sit down and discuss it to see if there’s a way to improve it or end it. If I had to check my partners boxers everyday I’d be done with him.

17 Likes

Just be like I want an honest answer, are you cheating and if so stop wasting my time lying about it and give me the respect I deserve by telling the truth so I can move on if I need to.

12 Likes

If you’re to the point of checking his underwear, leave. And you’re clearly questioning him about it. Honestly, I’d protect my work phone against you as well. Not gonna put folks private info at risk knowing you’re snooping :woman_shrugging:t4:
And, knowing you’re snooping and looking for shit, I’d fuck with you and do whatever I can to make your snooping come up empty. Cheating or not. It’s what snoops deserve.
Just leave him. You clearly don’t trust him. Either he’s deserves for you to leave him or he deserves to be treated better.

Download find my phone app and link it to his phone. If he’s unwilling then I would call it quits cause that right there is your answer. Ask to go through his phone, your his WIFE. But locking his phone is a major give away. I would also check the status on his phones on where he’s been. As much as you don’t want to be a detective I do understand you guys took a vow of oath till death so I get it’s not easy to walk away. But you have to realize what hurts less staying with him or being with him.

If you don’t trust him weather he is ir isn’t cheating you should end it no point in a relationship if there isn’t trust :100: x

2 Likes

LEAVE. He’s cheating baby

3 Likes

Waste no more of your energy. Dig deep, and for the sake of self love; work on building the strength to leave him. Leaving is ok. It’s presumed to just get worse if you stay.

1 Like

If you do not have 100 percent access to his phone then something is going on. Those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing

9 Likes

He’s cheating but you love him so it’s easier to be able to justify what he does to you, and rationalize the responses that don’t make any sense. If your husbands coming home with c*m in his pants, then it’s because he’s doing something he shouldn’t. Throw the whole man away and get a better one

2 Likes

You don’t need advice. You need validation of what you already know is true but don’t want to believe. Just get your affairs in order and get out of this toxic situation. You deserve better.

10 Likes

There are so many red flags in the post on both sides. First off why are you checking his underwear like that. Secondly how do you know He doesn’t leak that’s kind of weird. Does he ask you if you had any vagin** Discharge today? As far as locking the phone if he refuses to give it to you that kind of tells you right there. But also clearly you have a hard time with boundaries and something you should work on as well. Whether he’s cheating or not is a bad thing however the lack of trust in a relationship already told me the relationship is over. There is a reason you don’t trust him. This sounds like a nightmare all the way around

21 Likes

He is in fact cheating!

2 Likes

I think you should evaluate your marriage up until this started. Is it worth saving? Are you ready to fight for your man? If so, know one thing…men usually (there are exceptions) cheat because they are missing something that used to be there. Intimacy, both physically, mentally, and emotionally must be there. Regardless of why he is cheating, instead of spying on him, woo him back. Start fixing yourself up, wear perfume, etc. Change your attitude from being suspicious to being a little mysterious. Try to be his friend, because that’s what the other woman is doing for him. Instead of asking him what he is up to, and pointing out his faults, ask him how his day went, assure him he is valuable to you, make him feel special to you. He is probably attracted to another’s attention. It’s not always about sex. Whoever has his attention is fulfilling a need he isn’t getting at home. You took vows before God when you got married. So pray and ask God to help you save your marriage. Most women would throw in the towel but you need to consider fixing the problem first. This won’t happen over night. It will take time. If he doesn’t respond to you after a while, then simply talk to him and explain you don’t want to end the marriage but you are afraid he does. Don’t argue, don’t confront, don’t accuse. Just simply ask him what he wants. If he wants to save it, then you need marriage counseling. If he doesn’t, then you need to consider divorce. I’ve been in your shoes. My marriage was saved. A few wonderful years later he died and I miss him terribly. I never regretted working hard to get him back.

That work phone has everything on there, get ur needs met by someone else.

2 Likes

Rub a spider on his clean underwear

4 Likes

Kick his perverted ass to the curb. He’s disgusting!

What does your gut tell you?

2 Likes

Whats a relationship without trust?
If u dont trust him u need to really think about why ur with him is it really worth staying with him is it something that can be worked out.
Only u know the true answers clear ur mind and think whats really the best option do u stay and work it out or leave good luck

1 Like

That man ain’t even been out the pussy 5mins before he walks in the door :flushed::grimacing:don’t fuck him no more, divorce time sis, throw that dog back to his bone :laughing:good luck

If you check his underwear daily then your relationship is over. Ask yourself one question, do you really want to be that woman that waits to check her husband’s underwear every day?

21 Likes

this guy is cheating , get rid of this loser

4 Likes

He has issues if he’s rubbing out at work eww

9 Likes

The phone is the give away if the underwear isn’t .You answered your own Question …God bless

11 Likes

Dont believe a word he says :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I couldn’t read past checking his underwear… lmao… if you have to check anyone’s underwear you shouldn’t be in a relationship.

17 Likes

I know what those red flags are telling me.

3 Likes

If you can’t trust your man to go to work, you shouldn’t be in a relationship.

3 Likes

Am I the only one who finds this post disturbing? Checks her husband’s underwear? Sometimes I think these posts are made up. :joy:

14 Likes

I mean I don’t think/feel like she started out actually checking but probably noticed while sorting and washing more then once which probably then lead to her checking regularly…

18 Likes

Maybe he has an infection or STD. Could it be that he has a health issue that he isn’t telling you about?

2 Likes

If feel like i wrote this almost and wish i could talk to the op…cause mine was doin something similiar…and the things i found out once i started digging i wish i wouldnt have ever found out…but i get the need to know exactly…

Nasty brah cant even clean himself after just pulls his pants up​:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: that alone would make me :running_man:

3 Likes

If you have to check his underware your realationship is over. But lets be real the way your talking hes cheating. How you and other women deal with that bs i dont know but i most def wont! Thats def NOT love i dont care what excuses he or you have!! You already know what hes doing so why stay and put urself threw all that bs? Theres plenty of fish in the sea! Its time to grow up and be a real woman and walk th off!!

If you’ve felt the need to check his underwear, why are you still married?

Tell me your husband is cheating without actually saying he’s cheating…

1 Like

Yea, it’s time to kick rocks! Sorry you’re dealing with this, but you already have your answers.

He won’t talk to you? How long have you been together?