How can I convince my husband to have another baby?

Can’t make him sorry.

You have got to respect his answer. His choice is no and hopefully it’s not a deal breaker for you.

There’s no meeting in the middle when it comes to having kids. He doesn’t want anymore and you should respect that and not push the issue. Either accept what is or leave and fulfill that part you’re looking for. That’s the only two choices.

5 Likes

You literally can’t meet in the middle about having a baby, you either have another kid or you don’t.
You can’t force him to want to have another baby

4 Likes

Be satisfied with what you have.dont rock the boat. Hard times are coming.

2 Likes

He has a right to his reproduction just as much as you do in this matter. If he says no that’s no. If it’s that big of a deal you’ll have to ask yourself if it’s worth your marriage. Making him have a baby he doesn’t want is cruel and will certainly harm your marriage.

4 Likes

This is like a woman saying no to having sex with a male…NO MEANS NO…!!
Enjoy the family you have your blessed many woman don’t get that. .

1 Like

He said no. Respect his decision. You would want him to respect you if it was the other way around.

3 Likes

Why do you want another?!? Listen to your man.

1 Like

Get a dog. Get 5 dogs.

3 Likes

You move on and be happy to be a mother of 3 :blush:

3 Likes

That is a yes or a no not a meet in the middle leave it up to God if it’s ment to be it will be

Get a puppy! They’re like a fluffy little baby and the best part is you can treat them like your baby for their whole lives! They love it! <3

1 Like

As a person who didn’t get to have all of the kids I desired I’ll say it’s difficult accepting them fact that your partner either can’t or doesn’t desire to have more children. trying to convince them into something with such tremendous consequences may cause them to resent you.

When a person establishes a boundary it’s our responsibility to respect it, not convince them to ignore it.

5 Likes

Uhhhh…… it’s not just your decision? You cannot convince someone to have another baby. There is NO meeting in the middle.

You cannot force your husband to have a baby with you. That’s terrible. Imagine if you said you didn’t want another baby and he was trying to “convince” you??

There is no middle. If he said no, it’s no. Respect his wishes. This is awful.

4 Likes

I’m laughing because meet in the middle is you getting your way :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

You can be a foster mother if your husband agrees to that compromise and you can mother babies and children who already need help. Nothing guarantees that another baby would be healthy. Think about how that would affect your husband and children. Live in gratitude for what you have now.

1 Like

If he said no, leave it at that. Why keep pressuring him?

I wanted a 4th xx so glad he said no :rofl::rofl: the terrible 2s have started x

How many did you originally want and how many did he want? Example I wanted 5 my husband want 2 we ended up with 4 :woman_shrugging:t3: but to be far we thought we were done with 3 then surprise number 4 .
So you never know what will happen.

Unless he’s snipped like my husband got done .
Or you get tubes tied there’s always a chance of pregnancy

3 is actually enough. Be happy with the wonderful kids you have.

3 Likes

You don’t do anything. He doesn’t want anymore.

3 Likes

What happened to no means no?
Once you start disrespecting that things go downhill.
There is no middle here.

5 Likes

Your husband would be thinking of the bigger picture and one of those things would be a larger car to accommodate a forth child. 3 is a fabulous number to be grateful for.

Listen to your husband, grand babies will fill the need in time :blush::heart:

2 Likes

fgs he is the sensible one here -

2 Likes

Tell him straight up. If he doesnt want anymore. He has to get snipped otherwise…

I want 4 kids, my dream is 2 boys and 2 girls, it’s just a dream tho because I may not have it that way lol but try and wait a couple years, let your kids grow up some and save money up, then ask again. I honestly think before you get with someone and marry them you should have the same number on kids, not different ones because of situations like this, one partner is always sad and not able to have what they want.

Accept what you have an be thankful he didn’t say that after number 1

2 Likes

You can meet in the middle by getting a dog it’s most definitely like having another child at least my dog is :rofl:

1 Like

Have you asked him why he doesn’t want to have another one? Maybe he has a very good reason. Have you really spoken together about the issue? Seems like that might be a good place to start.

3 Likes

Meet in the middle? Have half of a baby :woman_shrugging:t5:

6 Likes

He shouldn’t have to have a reason to not want more kids, no means no. If he were the one begging then everyone would be on his ass about how no means no.

I don’t think you can have half a kid, so i don’t think you c an meet in the middle here.

1 Like

Get a cat. The man is being reasonable saying no after 3. How does one have half a baby?

Since you can’t have half a kid…I guess we are to assume when you say “meet in the middle” you mean he gives you what you want. WOW. No still means no. Get a pet instead…

Just get a dog. After another your gonna have a van or take two cars everywhere you go. DO YOU WANT A VAN MAAM😂

3 Likes

Be careful what you wish for :grimacing:

1 Like

You cant meet in the middle.u either have one or u.don’t lol.
And he doesn’t want anymore so i would leave it

6 Likes

Open a daycare and you can borrow them. :rofl: jk

4 Likes

Tell your husband he better make one more or the neighbor will step in to help😂

6 Likes

The world is over populated as it is, three kids is enough…
Be grateful for what you have, I lost every girl I fell pregnant with, last one was stillborn. You have 2 beautiful boys and 1
beautiful girl…
I was blessed with two beautiful boys and I accept the fact I wasn’t lucky enough to have a daughter but you know what? Some people don’t even get that…

9 Likes

I would be grateful for what you have. Having a planned child is a 2 way decision if you go ahead without his approval knowing he does not want another child you could end up bringing all 4 up on your own. To meet in the middle borrow your kids mates for the day then give them back.

1 Like

Can you afford another one and still make ends meet?

You don’t meet in the middle and you don’t force another baby on him. End of story.

7 Likes

This again? Women control how and when and how often they get pregnant. You will either become a single mom or he will get over it.

1 Like

I would say you already met in the middle by having 3 children. You can’t force him to change his mind. I have 2 kids. 2 different dads. I really wanted a 3rd but my fiance only agreed to having one. I’m lucky and happy to have my two. It’s hard some times as they get older (5 & almost 15), but I can’t force him.

2 Likes

I think you have the limit he is willing to give.

1 Like

I’m curious how you meet in the middle? Have 1/2 a baby?

7 Likes

You didn’t say why he said no. Maybe he’s looking into the future. Three mouths to feed in this economy is scary. Do you want the kids to go to college? Again a huge expense. Maybe your husband wants more for his family and with three, maybe he sees that working. Love the babies you have and be happy. One day, you will look back and realize that being the better person was a wise choice. Blessings!!

2 Likes

Hard situation this one, I don’t feel it’s fair for him to straight up say no, you are a team, it should at least be a discussion, but at the end of the day, if one of you really want another kid, and the other one really doesn’t, one of you aren’t going to get what you want, an if either begrudgingly agrees to keep the other one happy, there’s probably going to be some resentment built in the relationship. Depending on how old the kids you already have are, how close are grandchildren? Those will fill any void you feel for a baby, but if your kids are still young, then ultimately you need to decide if having another baby is worth splitting up your family, breaking up an loosing your husband, living in different homes, sharing the kids you have ect in order to meet someone else and have a child with them… Only you know how important a 4th child is to you an what’s worth sacrificing in order to have said child

2 Likes

He has a right to say no

1 Like

Well you would need to think about if having another kid is more important than staying with your husband.

Also I would ask him about short term fostering kids. They stay 2 weeks max and you can pick and choose when you are available to have kids for a short time stay.

1 Like

Lol do what my best friend did…ask how many blow jobs does it take lol (not married) but my best friend says it gets u everything lol

2 Likes

She felt the sameeeee! Now she feels complete… Her lil boy is 5 and the other two are in the teens…both are happy they made the choice❤

2 is in the middle, you got 1 extra. Be happy

Well I had three, and I wanted more. Husband didn’t. Quite frankly, now he is gone and I still love my children (now adults) more than life itself. So I wish I’d ignored him! :grin::woman_shrugging:t2:

Seriously? No means no. If he’s made it clear he doesn’t want another child then u either accept that or leave him and go find someone else to have a kid with. It’s truly gross how many of yall are okay with pushing people’s boundaries to have a whole human being.

1 Like

Respect that he doesn’t want anymore. I completely understand why he doesn’t. I have 3 and also don’t want anymore. 3 is a good number to have! If one happens to come along then cool but I wouldn’t push it. He may change his mind later also.

Lord. You don’t try to force someone to have a baby that doesn’t want one.

1 Like

Meet in the middle? About a child? About a whole new human being? :woman_facepalming:t2:
He said no. You don’t wanna be forced into something do you? Stop doing this to men.

1 Like

How would you feel if your husband was trying to convince you to have another baby and you were hard set on “No”? Babies are a lot of work, cost a lot of money and take a lot of time. Instead of trying to convince him to change his mind, maybe sit down with him and find out why he doesn’t actually want to have another one? You might feel differently after you understand his reasoning behind the word “no.”

He might think yall have your hands full or may be working on future plans on retirement.

You shouldn’t be convincing anyone to have a baby. No is a complete sentence. End of story.

Probably a financial reason. Forsure we had 2 and KNEW even tho we both work … we couldn’t afford me to stay home again for 3 years or more. We couldn’t even afford a bigger place to house another child

If he doesn’t want any more children he needs to get fixed. I’m on his side :worried:

No means No, do as your told like a good wife.