How can I forgive my husband for lying to me?

RUUUUNNNNN!!! He’s hiding more than you know!!!

6 Likes

Turned it off because it CAUSED problems, because he was hiding a lie and you knew it! Tell him to have the balls to tell you what he wants to do and not be some Pu…y hiding and lying! If he can tell the truth and you don’t like it walk!

That sounds like so much work… I’d bounce

1 Like

men use to carry little black books with them all the time. When spouses get nosy then they get jealous and spouses did to mind their own business. That’s how you keep a marriage. Respecting what he has by not getting your fingers on it. I never went thru my husband’s wallet or any of his stuff until he died.

1 Like

The past is past. Talk it out

I think it is CRAZY that people follow their partners location :grimacing:

Doing all of these things, yet hiding then because he thought they would bother you? That is bs. He doesn’t care enough about your feelings to not do these things, so why care enough to hide it? Red flags.

3 Likes

Lying is lying. Regardless of whether it’s small insignificant things or really big major things. If they lie over little things, they will definitely lie over big stuff too. It is not at all toxic in the least bit to want honesty, loyalty, and integrity from your mate. There are a lot of red flag sounding things in the situation you’ve described. I think any normal person would be upset by the type of behavior you’ve brought up.

has he asked for forgiveness

Wow I’m in the same boat except I didn’t get to see his messages and his co worker lied bout being married only reason I found out he save a pic of her it was in his trash box on his phone but like really I made him choose the kids and I or his new hoe she knew I just had a baby she knew he was married idk I’m still mad it’s been a year and I have trust issues big time 

If I were you?….

I would:

1. Get a dark window tinted rental vehicle and spy on him when he is out of town.

2. Not mention his phone activities again and wait until he lets his guard down and get in his phone while he is sleeping.

3. Hire a PI

4. Start storing money cuz girl….he ain’t loyal and doesn’t care about your feelings.