How can I get my step daughter to respect the rules in my house?

How old are all of them? Jeffy is like x rated. Idk how he is still on for kids to watch smh

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

It’s ur husband!..both need to be on the same team or ur household will never work

4 Likes

Tell him to talk to his kids… change is slow… your just his wife so dont come off rude or pushy because they have a lot of chabfe two homes, two set of rules one per home… and two parents who are split who date ppl that the kids may or may not like or not like the expectations.

If there old enough or mom doesnt care maybe they can stay with her and visit dad elsewhere if they cant transition to your rules and expectation.

Her father’s daughter he is in charge of her and he should take charge of her–

1 Like

Get her father to step up

1 Like

Do know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

You don’t mention ages so I have to assume your kids are old enough to watch these videos or if not then why are you going to bed and leaving young kids unattended? Your house your rules. Your husband needs to grow a new set

2 Likes

I thank God almighty who openly Do you know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

Good luck without his support. She is cry for discipline and structure and he needs to man up

…show interest in the things they’re interested in. Make a connection.