How can I get rid of hemorrhoids?

I gave birth on April 29, 2020. Ever since then, I’ve had hemorrhoids. I’ve tried the medicine the doctor gave me after giving birth. And it still hasn’t gone away. My husband wants to have sex, but I’m not comfortable due to hemorrhoids. Any ideas on how to make it go away or anything is helpful.

46 Likes

I just take a tucks pad and push them back up … or my friend had to have surgery and get them removed

3 Likes

Preparation H worked in a few days for me with both babies

1 Like

Preparation H and time worked for my first

1 Like

I suffered for years. Nothing truly helps and even when they go they always come back. Honestly go see a gastroenterologist he injected mine and they are finally gone!! It was a regular quick office visit. Best decision I ever made!

7 Likes

I dont there is anything that actually makes them “go away” other than surgery. The ointments and pads are generally used for comfort measures

1 Like

try CBD rub or the oil or the gummies it is the best name of it is CBD For Life

1 Like

Pretty much what Carlie Schuster said are only options. Take the medicine, drink plenty of water , stool softeners and pain relief. Ice packs, tucks pads etc. hang in there it’s not a quick thing.

1 Like

Keep using the tucks and pushing them back in. Also, make sure you’re getting enough fiber so you’re stools are soft. Hard stools make you keep pushing them out.

1 Like

My ex wife used epsom salt in a warm bath worked pretty well for her

1 Like

How i Get my ex back with the help of Dr Nathan who help my sister to bring back his lover who left her and her kids to suffer for a year for no reason all her effort to try and reach him to no avail then a friend gave her the contact of Great Dr Nathan. so she mail him about her problem and he assure her that in 48hrs her lover who left her and the kids will come begging just has he said 48hrs later her lover called her asking her to forgive him that he can’t explain why he left family to suffer am happy he is back with more love for my sister and the kids. If u are suffering from depression or any kind of problem you can contact him on (Nathanayakasolutionhome@gmail. com) whatsapp him +2347019014544

1 Like

Unfortunately, sometimes they don’t go away. I got them with my son 6 years ago and they are still there…

2 Likes

Tucks pads with a little preparation h on them. Put a maxi pad on and lay it on top of it before you go to sleep for the night and change it out every time you use the restroom should give you some relief and shrink them slowly.

4 Likes

They never go away. They just go back into your anus until the next time. I have had them for 18 years.

3 Likes

Had a baby in december I have extremely painful internal ones still like I cried couldn’t walk can’t sit even standing

2 Likes

Pharmacists have a wealth of knowledge to advise you. There are oral meds that help keep you regular (Colace, Restoralax). Plus suppositories like Anusol & topical ointment for hemorroids. You will likely need a combination of these plus site baths.

1 Like

Do not tuck them in. It’s dangerous and they have suppositories that you can do that clear them up quickly and makes you comfortable

If there that bad surgery they band them

Procto foam…get a rx from your doc.

4 Likes

My nurse recommended the following and it was a lifesaver when mine would flare up: get a condom, fill it half with rubbing alcohol, half with water, tie it off, put it in the freezer, and then when you’re just around the house lay it in your underwear like you would a pad.

Witch hazel tuck pads

1 Like

Look up witch hazel!

Joyce Hoo just in case.

I have huge ones and they have never gone away.

Rectal rocket. Sounds dirty but it’s a real thing. Google it😉

All I have to say is don’t have surgery unless its a LAST resort!!

4 Likes

Ever since I had my daughter, and my entire pregnancy and after- they’ve been a real issue on and off for years now. You just have to deal with the flare ups, with all the otc meds you can for comfort. Witch hazel is a god sent. Tucks. The cooling gel. Allllllll the prep h, just buy the whole aisle! If they’re that bad, they can remove. Soak in warm baths. Depends if they’re in or out- don’t ever try and “push” anything back in- they are the fucking worst and I am so genuinely sorry :weary::weary::rofl:
Not trying to laugh but I feel this post in my SOUL

Take a fiber supplement every day. Psyllium husk is a good one. Drink plenty of water every day. Keep yourself clean and don’t strain on the toilet. They may never fully go away but if you’re in pain or they get worse when you go to the bathroom these things will help.

So they never truly go away for good but ask your doctor for protocol and it can help so much and make them go away for a bit. Also when they’re super uncomfortable the witch hazel really helps relief pain or itching.

Congratulations!! And tucks pads!!

1 Like

My doctor said that he would only do surgery if we were 100% sure we were done having babies. We aren’t there yet so I use witch hazel wipes and preparation H

Witch hazel pads. Wipe them on the area every time you go to the bathroom even if you are just peeing. They help a lot.

Never went away for me. I ended up having a hemorrhoidectomy last year. Finally 100% better!

Had to have surgery cause I had a bad internal one. I’m happy i did it.

We put witch hazel on pads, made excess and stuck them in the freezer.

Hemorrhoid cream and stool softeners

I have them and when I had my Collin check up that’s when they found them … yes I can have surgery to get the removed but I choose not to … they don’t both ya unless you strain then they can bleed

I know this is gross but depending where they are my OB said to push them in. I had them on my butthole(lol) and it was horrible he told push them in and it helped them go down quick.

2 Likes

I had then when I was having radiation treatment, blast them with cold water,from a bidet

Warm bath with Epson salt.

1 Like

Sitz baths. You can get at a drug store. Life changing

I used aloe it helped me

Metamucil will help regulate your system. One glass of that in the morning every other day.

Hemorrhoid cream the numbing one it shrinks them x

You can’t get rid of them without surgery but you can do things to not irritate them. Take stool softener religiously and don’t strain. Straining can cause you to bust them which causes bleeding.

Try which hazel. Congratulations on your new baby!

Warm bath with epsom salt then I put witch hazel on some gauze and kind of pack it in between my cheeks for a while. Also Motrin will help with the inflammation.

When was the last time the doctor looked at them?? Could possibly be thrombosis

I made alovera suppositories. I sliced little pieces and froze them and would insert them… Game changer!

1 Like

I did sitz baths and I would use tucks pads and sometimes put frozen cranberries in the pad to help with the swollen ness of it all.

Wines beers and births cause this pretty much

Honestly I started to get some around 6 months pregnant, I started walking, getting a donut to sit on, and witch haze pads. I got mine to completely go away and haven’t had any. Mine were gone before I had my son

Yeah once you got them they are there … just shrink and get bigand shrink and big … I had 2 kinds of treatment after all the creams and suppositories … 1st time was rubber banded like a lambs tail … incredible pain … that didn’t work so operation to have 7 sorted … worst pain afterwards in my entire life … 6 years on still got some …childbirth is what got me mine … ouchies hope you get sorted

Every since I had my first born (14 yrs ago) who caused me to get them I make sure I am never without witch hazel and prep H …

Give it couple months they should go away just make sure youre not constipated or straining

Is there a way for you or someone to go to Mexico I just asked the in laws and they say it called tucol

I got them with my firstborn. Have tried everything. He’s 29 next week🤣

2 Likes

i had them for almost a year after having my first, and that’s using medicines and doing things told by my doc… give it time! it’s only been a little over a month.:relaxed:

Uh, has it even been 6 weeks since you had your baby? When you go to your postpartum visit, speak with your doctor. Let your doctor know what’s going on. Unless y’all are attempting ANAL sex, you really shouldn’t feel discomfort during sex.

They now use laser surgery, so its pretty easy compared to the “old times” you might just have to get it done so you can get on with life.

Popsicles is why my ob said to use the sugar shrinks the hemmoride the cold soothes

Look into a stool to prop your feet on when u go potty too. Should help u from getting them again

I’ve had hemorrhoids since 2015 when I was pregnant with my first. I’ve come to the conclusion that I will always have them because I haven’t found anything that works.

2 Likes

I used Tucks wipes (I think that’s what they are called) and it helps.

4 Likes

Tucks pads… even plain witch hazel helps

Try warm bath with esp. salt and use some Vaseline and try and put them back up inside. That work for me.

1 Like

I would give it another few weeks. Unfortunately, many don’t go away completely for lots of women, but I know I had tons of relief after I could use the bathroom normally again. I used witch hazel wipes and preparation H suppositories. And sat into warm bath.

1 Like

Use a peri bottle with every bathroom trip. After blotting dry. Rub coconut oil in hemorrhoid area. Try it for a week. No tight clothing and air out at nights.

1 Like

You are now being healed from that spirit of hemmoroids in Jesus name Amene

2 Likes

I wish I knew. I’ve had them since I gave birth march 24, 2018. My episiotomy scar still hurts too. I’ve tried the medicines too but doesnt really help.

1 Like

Sitz bath…as hot as you can stand it! Soothing and shrinks them!!!

2 Likes

Witch Hazel pads worked when I had it

2 Likes

They wont just go away. You can either shove them back up there or have them removed. Witch hazel helps with discomfort but thats about it. He wont care about them and if he does tell him to shut it because men can get them too and karma is a bitch

I use laxatives and stool softeners plus hemorrhoid cream for about 2 months after I had my son… he cracked my ass and gave me an anal fistula that cracked my ass to the bone from an inside hemorrhoid keep up with and soak in warm water with Epsom salt for about 20mins and try not to get constipated it hurt me to take a crap for ever cause the fistula I had but I kept up with the treatment and has to keep up with petroleum jelly to make it even easier for my butt to poop lol you gotta do what you gotta(sorry for the tmi)

It’s been 13 years since I have birth and had my first hemorrhoid. I have had two hemorrhoidectomies and still have issues. The best thing I have found actually did a few days ago… Soaking in a hot bath with Epson salts, an applying hydrocortisone cream to the area. Stay off your feet an no lifting for a day or two. The prescription meds an over the counter give no relief that I have found. Witch hazel also helps sometimes I take a gaze put witch hazel on it fold it an place it on the hemorrhoid an leave it for a few hours while you sit with feet elevated.

Hot bath with Epson salt 2-3 times a day. Vaporup works great too

Witch hazel & hydrocortisone

Witch hazel compresses work don’t know where you could get it maybe herbal store.it works well in short ordertakes swelling down

Never had them , have u tried epsom salt bath ? Call your doctor and see what else you can do

I also gave birth on the 29th April 1989 and has had hemorrhoids ever since but when I feel it coming on I sit in a hot bath and push it back in…

God I always get them and I’m not pregnant. It seemed worse when I was pregnant though. I use warm baths and also got witch hazel pads. They usually go away on their own

This is not funny, at all. Whoever laughed is an asshole. These are the worst things ever. You have my sympathies, mom. I had to go get prescription meds for mine, they finally stopped coming up several months after my first time (also from giving birth; like we’re not already hurting enough).

Try not to strain in bowel movements. Use stool softerners

Hot bath will help a little but if your inflamed you need to get it cold any way you can

Tea tree oil works wonders for most bumps. Will usually shrink and fall off.

Hot Epsom salt baths and cold witch hazel compress worked like a charm for me

Make sure you don’t get constipated, try sitting in cool baths or on ice packs, tucks might help with pain and cleansing, preparation H, follow doc advice and listen to your body. I got mine from extreme constipation it is no joke to have to deal with that plus new baby, plus hubby! Oh mija prayers and take care of you, God bless you!

Sitz bath with Epson Salts. Clean with Tucks pads or if you have witch hazel at home, use that…and Preparation H. If they are too big, then they will have to be surgically removed. Hopefully, you won’t have to endure that.

1 Like

It is a simple procedure and you do not have to stay in hospital. Usually an out patient procedure .

Definitely keep clean and see the dr…surgery helped my daughter

Get to the doctor as soon as possible. Surgery might be required. It’s not as bad as you think.

Diaper rash medicine works great .
And never use wet wipes.
And get the surgery it works great.

Consult a doctor. Hemorrhoidectomy. Tucks pads. And keep it clean until you see your doctor.

1 Like

I’ve always had them even b4 kids. The inside of aloe plant really helps. Non of the other meds helped mine. Your husband shouldn’t care.

Have u tried stuff to soften the bowels?? If the bowels are soft itll not irritate it as much and should go away!

Hemorrhoids won’t interfere with normal sex…

Buy the donut also to sit on & see dr

Might need to be removed

I have had three kids and I am currently pregnant with number 4. I have had them since having my first my are there and only seem to be visible when they are inflamed. I usually use the over the counter stuff and they get smaller but have never had them go away. I was told they don’t do surgery unless they are actively bleeding.

Witch hazel compressants