How can I get rid of hemorrhoids?

Emuiad cream extra strength works great.check it out on line

It’s gonna sound crazy but honestly Vick’s vapor rub. Mother in law told me years ago and it is amazing the relief it can bring. I had the surgery years ago which I would never go through again. Worse pain ever!!!

12 Likes

Make an appointment to see a gastroenterologist. Tell them that you needed them banded. This is very common, after a delivery.

3 Likes

For immediate but short ter relief wet a wash cloth sqeeze out and fold into long strip. Place in freezer. When frozen lay down and place frozen wash cloth over rectum. This helps to decrease swelling and numbs area. Also doing kegels helps to improve circulation and move bloid that may have been pooling in stretched vessels.

3 Likes

They may be permanent. I have two permanent hemorrhoids from birth. Banding doesn’t always work my doctor told me. I just learned to live with them. If they’re painful or unable to clean yourself they can be removed

1 Like

full the tub with warm to hot water, and put salt in the tub. sit in it. maybe 20 mins, do this two times a day. it will help. and keep using the meds you got from doctor to. or ask at the drug store, the people who fill your pills. them can be a great help to. good luck,

3 Likes

I used the preparation h with numbing medication in it and stool softeners so they’re not irritated any further when I try to use the restroom

1 Like

They may have to be surgically removed. Ruptured blood vessels.
Try the over the counter suppositories. Also soak in hot water with Epsom salts.
Try not to lift heavy items for a week or two.

2 Likes

Also, start taking Metamucal every morning it will help with your stools and it works wonders. Plus helps of you a re trying to loose any baby weight.

Another thing is hot soaks. As hot as you can stand it. Or hot wet compresses. Make those blood vessels open and drain that blood and reduce the swelling. But don’t burn yourself!

Preparation-H cooling gel. If that does not work, then do see your primary care physician for a referral to see a gastroenterologist.

Try this. I have used this method for years: wet a wash cloth with hot water as hot as you can stand. Place on hemmroids. It will shrink them up. Repeat as needed !

5 Likes

I have what they call fissures which is just like a hemmroid but it doesn’t hurt me. They do hurt on some people . my Dr. told me he would perform the surgery but told me that it was extremely painful, I said nope, if it ain’t hurting and dont bother my husband, I ain’t going through the pain. I have heard that vapor rub does help, but I don’t know, never tried it.

Warm bath and push them back in. Tucks and Hemorrhoid cream after awhile they should stay up on their own unless they are really big and bothersome then go see your dr again. May have to have removed

I used Tucks pads. That’s what they gave me at the hospital and when I ran out I got some from Walmart and they helped mine like no other

6 Likes

They can shrink and be less bothersome with treatments, but they will not ever go away without actually having them removed.

Still have problems , found just keep using Preparation H, and soak in an Epson salt bath. But gotta use the Preparation H every time you go to bathroom.

4 Likes

Make an appointment with a gastroenterologist to have them banded; ask your OB/GYN about steroid cream to help the inflammation

A warm bath in Epsom salt may help. You can find it at Target, Walmart and most super markets.

1 Like

Make an appointment with your doctor and get the treatment you need to get better I think ice does help alot

Ice!! Fill baggie with ice, but it in place and bare with it. (Sit) Do this for couple days. My mom had them for years, once she did this they never bothered her again.

2 Likes

The best thing that’s helped me is taking a cool bath with witch hazel in my water. Hot water causes them stay swollen that’s why they aren’t going down. And also use ice it will help

Never wipe with just tissue always put witch hazel on it keeps from hurting and take Sitz baths I will say the surgery is pretty bad , afterwards, have had 2

Sitz bath,and warm Epsom salt bath. Just had hemorrhoids surgey. Those 2 things help with the swelling.

don,t laugh but vick salve is the best they r i had them use that all gone letme know how it work for u

1 Like

I had mine removed…performed in the office. Injection was painful but otherwise ok. Never returned.

Tucks,they are a wipe and they has witch Hazel in them. Use them often.

4 Likes

I always had to use an ice pack to shrink mine. Heat made them worse. I haven’t had a problem in a long time.

1 Like

Best thing ever, find a compounding pharmacy and order rectal rockets. 3-5 suppositories (1 every night at bedtime) 3 days mine were gone.! Amazing

It took me years to find a surgeon who would do surgery on mine. Finally at 60 years old and suffering for years till they were so bad I couldn’t take it anymore. Find a colorectal surgeon but they probably won’t do much right now. Mine were bleeding and protruding every day with every bowel movement and I couldn’t even be on my feet for more than 2 hours when they finally did surgery. They all kept telling me to eat more fiber

1 Like

Yes hot bath helps shrink them …tucks when u wipe sitz bath over toliet… Preparation h the most uncomfortable thinks in the world take care of them.

1 Like

Debra a doctor had this problem and research found if you eat plain almonds 3 per day you will not have them.

1 Like

Sit down in a warm sitz bath several times a day. Have you tried suppositories for them then it’s a matter of time for them to retract

2 Likes

You need a Sitz bath if they are protruding. You can purchase it from any pharmacy over the counter, or doctor can even write a prescription for it

2 Likes

Go to the health food store and buy RUTIN. Double the dose tell hemorrhoids are gone. This will work from the inside out to strengthen veins.

Be really conscious of what you’re eating as well… diet is important when it comes to this too

Vick’s vapo rub. Sounds nuts and it burns but after a few minutes but it works

1 Like

I couldn’t do hemorrhoid med. made it so much worse. I found A and D ointment healed me

Same thing happened to me and I called my Chinese acupuncturist right away. He gave me something that made them go away with the first treatment. Not to mention how soothing it felt.

I had it after childbirth. Make time to soak in a very warm bathtub a few hours a day. It works. Besides it an excuse for some me time.

1 Like

Mine were awful my 85 year old step dad told me to use bag balm. Big scoop on your finger and push them back in. Lay down with your feet up

I had to have mine removed worse pain ever but yes try warm baths over the counter meds dont strain if possible

Lynn Stenzel oh my gosh! I had to have surgery and it was horrendous wish I would have known about Botox! I had 13 hemorrhoid the size of golf balls after my first child so I know what you’re going through.

Be faithful with Preperation H and stool softeners. This too shall pass.

2 Likes

Sound crazy but put some cornstarch on a feline pad and make sure it’s on the hemroid. It helps!

Epson salts help alot. Hot baths with Epson salt

I feel bad about your hemorrhoids but honestly you just had your baby a few weeks ago. Tell your husband to wait a few more weeks.

Far as I know they put rubber bands on them. Years ago I had surgery on them never again would I go through that again

1 Like

Sit in a bath of warm to hit water, heat makes them shrink.

I had them so bad giving birth to my daughter I had to have the surgery. I was not put to sleep and it wasn’t Botox but it helped whatever he did.

I have a few minor issues with hemorrhoids. I dapped them with witchhazel on a cottonball. It worked every time like magic.

I had mine removed and it wasn’t painful

I’ve used Vick’s for years ! If you can find an old Vick’s bottle it actually says for hemorrhoids on the bottle!!

Break a vitamin E open and doctor your hemorrhoids it will shrink them away. Old wives tale but works

Vinegar- stings on application but works quickly

Push them back in, use tucks and kegel exercises.

Tell him to chill out. Btw. I got pregnant at my 5 week post baby. So do be careful.

1 Like

I’ve had the same one for 4 years so :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Are they internal or external? Super painful?
Stress and straining will make them worse.
Best if luck.

I have mine and it’s been a year I tell my dr but they ignore it

Go to a health food store and get goldenseal powder and put it on the area several times a day and it will go away

What Sally Miller said and make sure your water is as hot as you can stand it.

Tucks pads and warm epsom baths

4 Likes

Get used to it honey unless they are surgically removed they are there till you die.

How about regular intercourse until your better.

Your husband or your hemmroids?

Eat food rich n fibre & sit on warm water

Sitz bath 2-3 times a day. I had them bad

2 Likes

After every bowel movement do a sitz bath of warm water it helps ease them .

Acupuncture works great… no pain with that.

Stool softener helped mine but u may need to see a professional again

Ibuprofen and a heating pad

I did it ALL, THAT don’t work for everyone. I had to have surgery.

They don’t go away without surgery.

Warm tub of water with Epsom Salt.

wet salt compress causes them to shrink

He does not care about the hemorrhoids…trust me

Tucks pads worked for me

I love Vick’s it great medicine for headaches

Sitz baths. Witch hazel/tucks pads. Preparation h cream or suppositories. If they are painful talk to your Dr. Sex won’t bother them, unless your not doing vaginal intercourse. Lol.

I started to get them, I drink the small yogurts. I don’t have them anymore.

try some Magnesium (by moutj lol) will make it easier to go also…

Use Mira lax everyday to give them a chance to heal

Sit your but in ice water a few times a day, it works!!!

Cold witch hazel. Works like a charm.

Emuaid u can buy it thru amazon

Avoid constipation
Stay loose.

A botte of witch hazel. Apply with a cotton ball.

Sitz bath with Epsom salt

Sitz bath and Tucks wipes!

Warm water, use witch hazel on a soft tissue to wipe

2 Likes

What a subject for face book

My doctor gave me Preperation H Suppository

Hot sit baths. No quick sandwiches

It’s still kinda rarly in your recovery.

Also plenty of fibre and try s

Witch hazel works great

Preparation H suppositories & external ointment

Good grief lady is nothing private

Have them removed… see a surgeon.