How can I make my fiance fall back in love with me?

My fiance decided we need a break in our relationship for many valid reasons and is now wanting to work it out and eventually get back together. The problem is he said he’s not in love with me anymore but still loves me. How do I get him to fall back in love with me? Sex is off the table, and I’m 36 weeks pregnant with our second. Help!

60 Likes

You don’t. You leave.
You can’t make someone love you.

28 Likes

You can’t. It’s over

1 Like

Leave.
It’s always when you leave they tend to want u back.

1 Like

You can, but you need to talk to him first.

As someone who has been in a relationship for 12 years, you fall in and out of love with your partner over the years. It’s normal. And having small children definitely puts strain on your relationship. I do recommend counseling, though. But as long as there’s love and mutual respect there, you should give it a chance if it’s what you both want.

21 Likes

Dont bother… you cant make someone love you. and there no point waiting around for it to happen. You could be waiting a long time. As hard as it might be move on an fall in love with yourself.

You can’t make anyone fall in love with you, you can work on the issues possibly that cause them to fall out of love. And like others suggested you can try counseling but there’s no way to make someone fall you in love with you. I’m sorry you’re going through this all that far pregnant but even sex( if it was on the table) can’t make people fall in love with you.

You need to reconnect as a couple. It’s not so much making him “fall back in love” with you, but reminding him why I’m the first place. Dates, activities, handwritten letters - and counseling can’t hurt. If they were valid reasons, having a third party there to help with communication will help you with that

4 Likes

You can’t make somebody fall in love with you.

1 Like

Why do you want to be with him tho? That’s the question. Why would you be with someone knowing they aren’t in love with you?

6 Likes

What a fucking dick move on his part! You’re 36 weeks preg and he pulls this shite on you? Be happy he did. Tell him to gtfo and immediately file for child support and then go file for the new baby as soon as you can. Fuck him - all these changing hormones, worries about the new baby, having another baby to worry about? Fuck him.

Counseling! And the two of you sitting down together and having a serious conversation about what is going on! But you cannot make someone love you. But you do have that right to fight for you’re relationship… i hope everything works out for you. That has to be hard to be going through being pregnant.

1 Like

Read the 5 love Language fill his love tank :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Don’t. You shouldn’t have to try to persuade someone to love you

4 Likes

Leave him move on then when he wants you back say go fuck yourself. How can you leave a woman when shes 36 weeks pregnant that’s not a man. He should be in love with you right now more than ever you are carrying his child. Goodluck I hope it works out the way you want it to.

Any real man would not expect sex at your stage. He should be focused on your condition and offering help instead of criticism.

You cant force love.

You can’t “make” someone fall in love with you. It’s in HIS heart…his choice.

1 Like

You can’t make someone be in love with you. I wouldn’t want someone that I felt I needed to make love me.

3 Likes

🤦🤦🤦 You can’t “make” anyone “fall back in love” with you!!! Come on Ladies!!! Reading these questions lately is troubling. :sob::sob::sob: Aren’t we smarter than this???

13 Likes

Is this a genuine question?’ Fiancée with two children?? At what point do you respect yourself???

5 Likes

Personally, I wouldn’t want to be with someone who isn’t in love with me anymore. I think it’s time to move on. Your wasting your time with him when there could possibly be someone out there who will love you and treat you the way you want

4 Likes

That’s not love.leave you yourself said he doesn’t love you.why would you want him?

If being yourself isn’t enough then it will never work out. Relationships are hard work, but you shouldn’t have to change who you are to earn someone’s love. Stop wasting your time because somewhere out there, there is a man waiting that will love you exactly the way you are.

1 Like

You pretend to be ok and you put your big girl pants on, live life showing that you are strong, do your hair and makeup and just take care of you inside and out. If it’s meant to be he will miss you, the more you push and try will just push him away more.

4 Likes

I think these dumb ass questions are just made up by the admins for amusement lol there’s no way in fuckin hell people actually ask this shit :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Stop what you’re doing, forget every comment you’ve read and go search for Adrienne Everheart on YouTube. Watch all of her free content and watch your life change, how you feel about yourself and how your man feels about you change. She is amazing and will not let you down.

You can’t MAKE someone fall back in love with you.

You can’t make anyone fall in love with you. Just be you. Regain your individuality and don’t lose sight of that again.

You can’t make someone fall back in love, but you can remind them of why they loved you in the first place. In most relationships there are times when people will not feel as in love as they where before, but it’s not necessarily that they fell out of love with each other. It’s most likely that they just became familiar in their everyday so the flame dwindled. You need to reignite that flame that was there before. However if he feels like that flame is completely burned out then there may not be anything that you can do to relight it. Good luck.

1 Like

Don’t waste anymore of your time trying to make someone love you.

I want to know what kind of thinking tells you it’s a good idea to keep bringing children into a relationship where the man won’t even commit to you?

Google “Love Spells” and perform on the next New or Full Moon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:jk jk :joy:

1 Like

You can’t make someone fall back in love with you or even fall in love in the first place. They have to want to. Try to plan things like time alone or date nights, makeup, dress up, oral LMFAO, cook his favorite meal, keep things clean, argue less, compliment more, etc. Do things that are romantic and fun yet don’t neglect yourself or household duties in the process because self care is also important and a dirty house or no time alone can cause irritation. Respark the spark basically. If it’s there it can be done if it’s not well move on and stay civil for the kids but give it a great try before then

Here is the thing that age has taught me (I’m 43)… a man that says that isn’t a man you want. Walk away, raise your baby and find someone who deserves you and will be in love with you. You can’t make a man commit and moreover, you don’t WANT a man who won’t in the long run. (IMO). Good Luck!

5 Likes

Ultimately you have to consider a few things… Are you in love with him (really think about this) and if so there is work to be done and you BOTH have to be willing to put it in, Don’t just decide to do it for the kids, that never ends well. But if you guys have separated and you were the one doing the majority of the prioritizing it could be just him wanting you back so he don’t have to worry as much. This is a tactic for him to have you take care of him because ultimately he cant. in the long run you will be better off without him and it is best to walk away and set boundaries. He needs to hold his own. If it was a 50/50 thing and you feel like you guys thrived together then it could be good to follow the advice of one of the others here and maybe seek counseling to determine where you guys broke down and see if it can be repaired. Like I said it will require work but it can be done if you both TRULY want to invest the energy and the time. IF YOU DOUBT YOU OR HIM at all just walk away and be parents from opposite sides working together. it will be better that way.

1 Like

You can’t make someone love you. I have been through that. I fell out of love with someone and I just couldn’t force myself to love him anymore.

1 Like

Honey, you can’t make someone fall in love with you. And why would you want to? If someone can’t fall in love with you on their own then they don’t deserve you. And he’s an asshole for treating you this way while carrying his second child. Hash it out. Do what’s best for you. If he doesn’t see you for you then you need to move on and worry about you and those babies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: head up queen.

never stop dating the person you love

2 Likes

I think there is a real disconnect on what people feel like in love is. Being “in love” changes throughout a relationship, and just because there isn’t the butterflies and excitement of the start of a relationship does not mean not in love. It’s easy to say I’m not in love with you but people need to really think about more where their relationship is now and make sure you are able to take little time outs in life to have together time. Dance in the kitchen while making dinner, touch his butt when you walk by, hold his face while you kiss him. Little gestures go a long way

2 Likes

He never loved u it was one sided all the time he only had fake love and he only had lust on u no love if he really loves u he will never fall out of love

You need to face facts he blows Like the Wind he’s just wanting something new deal with it move on don’t waste your time and Wasted Years on somebody that you’re constantly going to be disappointed with because he’s going to be cheating on you lying to you Exedra he probably already has

Love is a choice not a feeling. If your husband cant wake up and choose to love you through the problems and make things work it wont ever. You have to choose to love someone bc feelings fade and if you truly love them you will choose to love them no matter how many fights or arguments you get in bc i dont give a flying crap who he is with next they will fight too. Everyone fights at times and has hard times.

7 Likes

You need to just walk away. Don’t waste your time.

1 Like

Stop cranking out kids, you are not married.

2 Likes

You cant. If he isnt in love with you leave.

2 Likes

Throw him away…he don’t love you so nothing you do will change that…love yourself enough to let it go

3 Likes

You cant make someone love you…all u can be is who you are and if that isnt enough then its their loss

1 Like

Try a free class together.
Art, something one of you are interested in

You don’t have to have intercourse to make love … you have to re connect … but it takes both. Being in love with someone that happens with chemistry… loving someone is easy… being in love is different. Do you love yourself? Take a deep breath!! Be Courageous

1 Like

There is no advice to make someone fall in love with you girl:( I for one know how he feels … I’ll always love a person but I’m not “in love” with them anymore

1 Like

I have a question for you why you want someone who says he is not in love with you? Leave there is the right man out there for you. I know you don’t feel like that now but believe me there is. If you stay you do know he is going to cheat on you do you want that?

4 Likes

You can’t make someone fall in love with you.

2 Likes

Sounds like he’s messing with your head he’s minipulating you… Get rid it’s only going to get worse…

4 Likes

Never chase someone who doesnt want u back

3 Likes

This means that he wants to stay for financial reasons and convenience and is biding his time. Been there done that. Girl, you’re pregnant. You probably need him too at least for the next twelve weeks. I say play his little game, but don’t put your heart in it so you don’t get hurt.

8 Likes

You can’t make anyone fall in love with you. He says he loves you ,not in love but wants to work it out so start there. I would sit down have have a discussion on what he means by work it out.

If he loves u but isnt in love with u its still there cuz he wants to try. Be silly together, go on dates, make time for him even if its just a few minutes at a time cuz yes i know its hard with kids.

1 Like

You have to evaluate your relationship and see where you started falling apart. Ask him what he likes about you. Is there anything he misses about you? Just make sure the effort is equal. He has to try too. Counseling would peobably be beneficial.

7 Likes

If hes not “in love with you” what’s the point? It sounds like he’s trying to make you earn his love and that’s not right. That’s not love at all. When someone makes you feel less than adequate in a relationship that’s just being manipulative.

1 Like

Can’t make no one fall in love with you they will have to want it maybe do things that you did in the beginning?

You got a real loser. He does not love you he said it. Sounds like he needs a place to live. Like I said
LOSER

3 Likes

I’d be inclined to know what the “reasons” were. Anyways you could try counseling at best. But you can’t “make” anyone love you. If he’s not into it then you can’t force him to be. And if the reasons are as valid as you say then you pretty much answered your own question.

1 Like

Dont force it. As much as you want the relationship to work he has to want it too. a year or two can pass and he could decide he wants that break again. Went through something simaliar I fought like hell for my relationship and it was good for awhile then he decided he didn’t want it again. The more time invested the more it will hurt not only you but your babies too.

2 Likes

Maybe you can back up a little and remember why you fell in love. What is special about each other. What made him know you were the one? Make a game of it. You write something and have him read it out loud etc. Don’t push. Don’t pout. Go slow. :pray::purple_heart:

1 Like

If this is a relationship that you both want, then don’t force it. Do silly things together, play a video game together, bake cookies in your underwear, snuggle up with a movie and pizza under a big blanket, make each gifts for Christmas about your favourite memories together. There’s so many things you two can be doing to find that spark again, but you both need to want it.

After so long in any relationship, the spark fades and becomes a dull flutter when you let it. That spark is up to you both to recreate.

1 Like

If he is not in love with you after a child together he is not going to change. You can try counseling. Some churches will have programs for free. Find out what you both want in a relationship.

You won’t always be in love. It’s a constant want to try.
It’s constant.
Over the years you’ll have to find new ways to love each other.

I suggest going online and take “Love language” quiz and find out both of y’all languages and try that

1 Like

See if he’d be open to counseling. Figure out when and why the disconnect happened.

2 Likes

U can’t and seem childish asking this , sounds like he wants a break to go have sex with other people . He is messing with your head while u r pregnant

4 Likes

You can’t change how someone feels

1 Like

Love changes all the time in a relationship! Sometimes you just have to step back & remember why you fell in love with that person in the first place! You guys should spend some quality time together maybe go on a date like somewhere you guys went when you first started dating! Look at old pictures together & just reminded him of all the things you love about him & why YOU fell in love with him! Guys need reassurance to & they need just as much love & attention as we do! The love is still there he said so himself…

3 Likes

If you thought sex was the answer to making him fall back in love with you, you’ve got a lot of growing up to do.

1 Like

You just asked if you can force someone to love you…
Child, you need to stop having babies and get yourself a therapist, and some life experience. For real. At 36 weeks pregnant with your second child, this should NOT be your priority. :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Mamas Uncut These are the shitty people who think your site is a joke and are generally rude when commenting.

Sounds like he got some from someone else and they dumped him. Now he wants to get back together. Anyhow the way to make him fall back in love with you is to be more like you were when y’all first met. People fall in and out of love when they decide to be together for their life time. It’s just not reality to expect to be “in love” all the time when your gonna be with someone 50+ years. Knowing that and accepting it and deciding that it’s worth it is what keeps people together.
Relationships go thru phases. Y’all can’t just break up… Take a break… Anytime things get old. You got to realize things do get old then they get new again.

2 Likes

You’ll fall in and out of love over the years. As long as there’s still love, there’s still hope! Do things you guys did when you were first together. Attempt to recreate a memory, remind yourself what you fell in love with about him, and show him that. You can’t MAKE him fall back in love with you. But you can change, and hope he follows in your footsteps. If he’s willing to keep on keeping on, then it doesn’t have to be the end!

2 Likes

The skills and strategies from The Empowered Wife helped me a lot. It might be worth a read to you. Good luck and don’t give up until you’re ready to!

Alexandra Lynne Troxell thank you for this! I’m so tired of reading people’s hurtful comments. I mean geez it’s ok to have an opinion that people may not like but some of these people on here need to learn how to be constructive with their negativity.

2 Likes

It’s not about him being in love with you, it’s about you being in love with you. :heart:

2 Likes

You can’t force a relationship

By loving yourself :heart:

1 Like

I dont know why sex is off the table when you have a perfectly good working hand and mouth?

At the end of the day, you can’t make someone love you. All you can do is make yourself loveable. If not for him, for yourself and your child

3 Likes

You cant force someone to be “in love” with you. Couples go through things all the time and you’ll question if they are worth it to fight for that person and fall in love over and over in different ways.
People change all the time you have to learn to love their new selves.

But honestly, this doesnt sound right. It sounds like he went out, got a little something on the side, the person was no longer interested, and now wants you back.

I’d look into this. Something just doesnt sound right

2 Likes

Are you Serious :rofl:. Move on !

1 Like

Not trying to be rude
Why would you want to be with someone who isn’t in love with you or prioritize you.
Breaks dont work like that I’m worry, they just don’t. Especially when you’re pregnant.
Relationships take work and if he’s not doing any of the work then it’s not going to work later.
You can’t force feelings and sounds like he’s using you because he’s used to you and knows you’ll take him back.
You gotta think about the kids and you not this guy whose not even trying.

2 Likes

It’s time to have a sit down and have a heart to heart. If he really wants this relationship, and he’s just worried about those sparkly feelings that you get when you are in love with someone, then something can be done to make this work. Being in love is a temporary feeling. It will come and go. You will get tired and though you will love the person you’re with her you won’t be as excited and giddy to see them. Men feel the same way as women. He’s probably feeling what happens when life throws children and work and bills. The spark has diminished. The best thing you can do for your relationship if he wants to work on it is get back to the basics. Find time for just you and him. Do things that make you and him happy. And marriage counseling wouldn’t hurt. Marriage counseling will help him understand that life is not always butterflies and giddy feelings. Sex is great but if the basis of your love is on sex, then that isn’t real love. That is lust. A lasting and loving relationship will have its ups and downs, but you always find a way through.

2 Likes

Do you really want to be with someone you have to convince they love you? Stop and really think about it. Use the separation to find out what’s best for your happiness. You’ll be miserable and you’ll never feel secure in your relationship if you stay.

1 Like

Never beg someone to love you! Be strong and dignified, be parents to your children and don’t run after him. Sounds like he has had ‘other fish to fry’, that’s why he is not ‘in love’ with you any more.

3 Likes

That guy is a douchhh

3 Likes

do things that yall did when you first got together… i been with my husband for 22 years (since i was 17) and things happen but its how you two look at things and if youre both willing to put in the work to make it. but i mean just get back to being together and spend just couple time and not always “family” time … it will get there naturally just like it did the 1st time…

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. - that’s what my mom always says.

You really can’t make him fall in love with you. But it’s possible for him to if you kinda take mom’s advice by making yourself not always available to him. He loves you, but that spark is gone. So, make yourself very, very independent of him. Focus on yourself and the baby, snap back and find classes to take, new friends, let him see you living life without him, with his baby, and bet whatever it was that drew him to you sparks again. Just a thought. Hope you find what YOU’RE looking for deep down. (He may not be “the one”)

5 Likes

I had sex up until I had my baby… and gave lots of blow jobs during the 6 weeks you cant have sex

I think people’s feelings fluctuate from time 2 time. Maybe he’s just goi g thru a phase. Give him sone time n try talking with him about it. Prayers

Oh the famous I love you but I’m not in love with you line … I was in a relationship that I was trying to force for way to long Do Not Be Me! I’d rather be sad than try to force something that isn’t there. Once I realized that I deserved someone who loves me and is in love with me I was the happiest I’d had been in a long time. I took time to figure out what I really wanted, what I deserved and what I needed to work on within myself and I stopped looking and trying to force relationships and I met my husband who is absolutely amazing. He’s perfect for me and I don’t have to worry about him not loving me. Hunny take it from me let this go, focus on building a life for you and this baby. Plus you don’t want your littles growing up in an environment that forced . You’re going to find someone else who is in love with you just give it time :heart:

You can’t. They either love you or they don’t. It’s not something that can be manipulated or forced.

3 Likes

Everybody saying you cant make someone fall in love with you Maybe she meant find the spark and help him fall back in love. I mean. That IS possible.

4 Likes

well, first off he does realize that a relationship takes work and as long as he says he does love you then there is hope, but it will take work from BOTH of you. that being said, try doing special things that he likes, and planning romantic things like a private walk,

also- very important - talk to him - find out what he thinks the difference between him “loving you” and “being in love” with you is.

2 Likes

From personal experience please dont take me a bitch I’m just being honest. Hes talking to another woman! My ex would say this anytime he wanted to get with another woman and then come crawling back… saying I did this or that and that’s why he would do that… i fell for this behavior 3 times i had low self esteem and after a while I got so fed up with being treated like shit. Please on you and your babys best life you both deserve dont accept his behavior let him go and dont take him back… you dont deserve to be broken hearted like this it’s so soul crushing… I’m still recovering from the mind games of this.