How can I spice up my sex life?

I love my husband dearly but I want the sex to be rougher and better how do I tell him without making him feel like crap!

138 Likes

Just tell him as heā€™s doing it. They love hearing ā€œfuck me harderā€

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How can I spice up my sex life? - Mamas Uncut

Buy some boxing gloves.

31 Likes

Just tell him u want to try new things.

1 Like

Just say ā€œchoke me daddyā€ during the throws of passion and see how it goes?
Or sit down with him and have an honest, open discussion about your kinks, fantasies and desires.

15 Likes

Use your words. Just speak to him. Or show him, that works too.
He shouldnā€™t feel like crap.

9 Likes

Men are so sensitive. Punks :laughing:

11 Likes

Get him an oxygen machine :laughing:

11 Likes

Initiate it yourself and communicate thatā€™s what you want! Men cannot read our minds.

7 Likes

If you expressing your wants and desires makes him feel bad, you have bigger issues.

13 Likes

Show him what you want

2 Likes

Jumpp on top and let loose !!!

7 Likes

Be open and honest you will hurt him more if your not and if heā€™s never done any of it before slowly get him to do things so he is more comfortable about it

4 Likes

Tell him!! Tell him that you love making love to him, but sometimes you want it a little rougher. Tell him you want to experiment with breath play or bondage. Heā€™s your husband and if thatā€™s youā€™re sex partner for life, you want him to know exactly how to please you in bed.

Ciindy Villagomez Meleny Rodriguez los comentarios

Use your words and your body during to encourage it.

6 Likes

Just buy some things and wip em out when its secy time?

8 Likes

Ask him whats his desiresā€‹:hotsprings::sunglasses::tongue::kiss:

1 Like

Just tell the man how you feel! It might hurt his feelings at first but Iā€™m sure once he sees what youā€™re all about heā€™ll feel wayyyy different lol

1 Like

I sent my hubby some texts that has some racy stuffā€¦it worked

1 Like

Talk to your husband. Lol.

4 Likes

Toys from a sex shop can definitely help :laughing:

Communication is #1 in every relationship men arenā€™t always as good at subtle hints as we are. Just tell him.

9 Likes

Dress up and surprise him! Take control over the situation (be dominant) and you may just be surprised how that can go. Take initiative.

6 Likes

Tell him while yā€™all are getting in. Talk in your sexy tone and tell him what you want. It should turn him on

2 Likes

Bible says you both have to agree. No sex during any discharge men or women. During time of prayer fasting. Must agree on type of sex also. .

Smack his booty hopefully he smacks you back :joy::joy:

14 Likes

Tell him before you get into it when things are kinda relaxed and calm.

Just say "hey! I wanna try something new! "

ā€¦and then explain in detail what you want.

5 Likes

Just tell him you wanna try some new stuff and you think youā€™ll both like it. Ease him into it lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure heā€™s thinking the same exact thing but itā€™s harder for men to speak up because women can sometimes jump to other conclusions or think into it, so Iā€™d bring it up or just buy a couple toys or outfits and go from there.

4 Likes

Be like can u smack my ass a lil and pull my hairā€¦ask him what do u feel about role playing ā€¦just drop hintsā€¦if he doesnā€™t get itā€¦come out and say itā€¦u only live once!

Just make suggestionsā€¦
ā€œYou know what Iā€™d really enjoyā€
Or ā€œDo you think we could tryā€ ā€¦
Canā€™t hurt, all he can do is say yes or no :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Look all sexy and be wearing lingerie when he gets home from work. Iā€™ve done this!

2 Likes

Just tell himā€¦ say harder babyā€¦rougher babyā€¦i does tell my man " hurt it babe its yours" that does the trick.

14 Likes

Being married is literally like winning the sexual lottery. Your husband should be the person you share all your thoughts with, no matter what. Tell him. If you feel like you canā€™t have a face to face conversation with him, text him and tell him your thoughts.

16 Likes

Just before he gets home from a busy day at work put on your sexiest lingerie and when you walk through the door heā€™ll be blown away

2 Likes

Just make it happen! Get that shit girl!!!

1 Like

Go to the toy store, by a sexy outfit and some whips. After dinner go in the bedroom, get dressed , call him into the room while your bent over and ask him to spank you? Then tell him you been extra naughty and need disciplined. If that donā€™t work just communicate. Communication is key

1 Like

Tell him what you want. While youā€™re in the moment, totally passionate and will probably turn him on more.

6 Likes

Just tell him to grab your hair and smack your ass. He will get the hint! Or you initiate it.

Just tell him you want to try something new and different

1 Like

Just tell him you want to try something new and different

2 Likes

Both of you take thisā€¦ Itā€™s an erotic blueprint quiz. The basic one is free, more in depth is $17ā€¦

1 Like

Tell him. You shouldnā€™t have to be around the bush with your spouse , you should feel comfortable. Express yourself. Closed mouths donā€™t get fed

10 Likes

I love this. Definitely talk about it, youā€™d be surprised what men are open to when they really love your assss :slightly_smiling_face: not saying they dont love you if they arent down lol some are just uptight. Took me like two or three years to bring the freak out of my man LOL now he knows if he wants the best experience to give me what i want :stuck_out_tongue:

Tell him to fck you like a whre

You just do it. Take the initiative. Next time youre in the mood, throw him down and rip his clothes off. Take his hands and put them wherever you want them to be on your body. You donā€™t have to tell him anything, show him what you want in the moment. I canā€™t imagine not being able to tell my husband exactly how Iā€™m feeling. We are very open and honest with each other. We are also both complete freaks in bed so there literally is no limits to our sex life. We donā€™t judge each other for what kinks we might be into or things we want to explore. We just openly tell each other what we want to try and then go for it. It makes for an extremely satisfying marriage, I assure you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wear boxing gloves with lingerie

21 Likes

Just be straight up honest. Take him to bed snd even guide him in what you like. Itā€™s upur spouse anx you should be able to be honest and comfortable yo tell them what you and need and want from them. If you canā€™t then you need ask yourself why you with them?

5 Likes

Tell him what you want.

3 Likes

Just tell him that you love that heā€™s a gentle soul, but youā€™d love him to be a bit rougher when you make love. Tell him you think that would be really good. Donā€™t tell him the sex would be better that way. You donā€™t want him to think heā€™s been a lousy lover all this time. Just tell him that you feel the need to be roughed up a little bit.

Ask him what you can do to spice it up to start the conversation. Let yourself be vulnerable with him so he feels more comfortable

2 Likes

My husband and I just watched the 50 shades of gray trilogy and yeah it helped lol

4 Likes

Buy some stuff and just bring it out! Straps to tie up are a good starter. Say hey, we got a long life together and I want to try some new stuff!

2 Likes

Tell him to choke you like heā€™s sick of your shi*!!!

21 Likes

Screaming harder works well. But honestly just talk to him. Open communication is so important, especially in the bed room.

4 Likes

Tell him youā€™d like to do more for him and ask him what he wants then work what you want into it!

4 Likes

I feel ya hun. I had to train my husband when we got together I like it rough. I just said one day hey why donā€™t we try thisā€¦ and we did and he liked it and I liked it :sunglasses:. Itā€™s all about communicating.
And I say trained cause different partners liked different things . And he never had a me in his life before we gor together :rofl::rofl: also maybe mention toys . Toys are amazing especially depending if you like a little pain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: im a freak though :smirk:

5 Likes

Ask him about his fantasies and then share yours. Or make some suggestions to try something different or new.

1 Like

While your fucking just be like ā€œletā€™s try thisā€ I promise he will love it! I love being spanked. Sometimes harder than other times. When I tell him to do it Iā€™ll just be like harder, harder till Iā€™m satisfied

Buy a vibrating cock ring, guys usually love those, then next time buy something for yourself and tell him you wanted to try out a few things. Keep getting things until you find something that you both likeā€¦ kinda ease him until it.

Initiate it!! Tell him to play with your :peach: :hole:

4 Likes

Tell him to F you like a whore :laughing: :joy: always works for me

I love rougher and better I mean bdsm type shit works for me to but my wife is blaaaannnddddd in the sex part :face_exhaling: oh well

Literally just tell him you want to try something a little different - hint at ideas you want to try, even having it a little more rough than usual

1 Like

Just tell him you want to try some things differently and experiment

1 Like

Say give it to me, daddy. It works for me

12 Likes

Watch the movies 365 part 1 and 2 and bring out the toys afterwards he might get the hint then lol. Communication is the key but these movies could get the ball rolling lol.

1 Like

Sit down and talk to him. If your nervous add some liquid courage to the mix. After your done talking lead him to the room all liquored up and show him how itā€™s done.

4 Likes

Just tell him u want it rough :joy:

Tell what you want communication is key to everything

1 Like

Send him a video of stuff you would like to try or shit try memes. Say oh that sounds really hot can we try that? Ask him what things he might like to try. Be adults and discuss it

ā€œLetā€™s try a new thingā€
Make it about an experience for both of you and not focus on HIS inadequacy here lol

3 Likes

Most men respond well to direction. Tell him what you want.

Tell him you want to try something newā€¦ like borderline domestic violence new :laughing:

19 Likes

When this happens between me and my husband we do an Ann summers or love honey order. He will pick a few things and so do I x

1 Like

Just tell him what you want he will go well with it

Talk to him itā€™s really all you can do

Tell him you read Cosmo and want to try this new thing you read about.

1 Like

Talk to him about wanting to try something new.

1 Like

Just tell him harder

5 Likes

If youā€™re wanting to introduce toys, just sit him down and explain you have some ideas for some more fun. If youre wanting him to be rougher, tell him during. Take his hands and put them where you want, and show him what it is you want him to do. He will see how much more you like it, and he will keep it going.

4 Likes

Just take control and show him what you want.

5 Likes

Chuck a smutty book at um to read

Have a pure romance party with your girlfriends, let him look at the catalog prior and pick out a few things together, then have fun spending your hostess rewards!!

1 Like

Watch 365 days togetheršŸ˜œ

5 Likes

Get on top and ride him into the sunset :joy:

11 Likes

Some guys just canā€™t do that :woman_shrugging:t2: get yourself some good toys :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Get him a pill from the gas station lol

8 Likes

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought lā€™d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 20687 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.

M0re Info. https://amazingjobz521.netlify.app/

Following cuz girl. Ugh. Same. :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Usually screaming ā€œharderā€ does the trick. :woman_shrugging:t2:

14 Likes

Teach him what u like.

1 Like

Iā€™m just tell him during sex to go harderā€¦ Or have a talk on how rough you like it.

Iā€™m not a therapist. I would say you just want to play around try something different.

1 Like

Make little comments to him like"hey you canā€¦ If you want to."And that can open the door to more things to try without it putting him off. It worked a little too good with my man :laughing:.

2 Likes

get on top and ride him hard and put him up wet :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Get a sexy outfit you donā€™t have to get too into roll play maybe just get a kinky maid outfit and while yā€™all two are home walk out in it when heā€™s not expecting it and start acting like youā€™re cleaning. You know bend over and dust something

7 Likes

Ask him to pull your hair