How can I talk to my exes girlfriend about wearing more clothes around my child?

Girl you need to mind your own business! Don’t hate someone because they have confidence to dress however they feel. Your not going to dinner with her stay in your lane!! :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I think you’re probably insecure . It’s her choice what she’s wearing in her own home as long as she’s not flashing her privates to your kid .

1 Like

Are her genitals covered? If so it’s absolutely none of your business what she wears 🤷

7 Likes

It’s none of your business how she wants to dress. Sounds like your are just being jealous and petty. Get over it and move on

Unless she answers the door naked chill…its hot out and some people dress accordingly

So many nasty people on here tbh i wouldn’t want my child around somone who didnt dress repescfully around my child and didnt leave much to the imagination if she wants to dress like that fine but not around my kid

He’s 4 he isn’t going to think much of it. I’ve been naked around my son (not biologically mine but his mom hasn’t seen him since he was 1 & he calls me mom so I am his mom💖) he’s about to turn 6 as he grows older into the pre teen years I maybe will not do this anymore because I want him to understand how important it is that your private parts are yours only & nobody should touch them with out consent. Kids at that age it really isn’t a problem. Everybody body is natural we should be comfortable with our bodies. It’s a natural human thing.

I’d be more concerned if my son was seeing that anywhere from the age of 10 and up but by then he’ll either be used to looking at her walking around like that or she won’t be there anyway :crazy_face: