How do I open up to my best friend about her parenting?

She won’t listen. I feel sorry for her kids b

I just want to no the outcome of the situation,if she confronts her or stays out of it.There are ways of going about it without all the drama.Maybe just be her friend have a girl’s day,you never no,she might bring it up about her kids,then you can give her advise.But I will say sometimes the truth hurts,it can take a outsider to see what you can’t.

Speaking first hand on someone who has had to work 3rd shift. It’s hard you have no sleep you don’t see your family or friends and the ones that do stick close never have anything positive to say other than you are never around you work too much. The reality of it is. Sometimes no matter how hard you work on 3rd shift you will never have the seniority to get on 1st shift. Sometimes it’s everything you can do to hold down a job that is paying the bills currently. Be kind stick through it help out at night if you can keep the kids in their bed. Most of all let her know you understand her frustration

I’am making over $153 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18345 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://dollarsearningjob158.pages.dev/

Be quiet and stay out of it,if you want to keep your girlfriend.

As a friend mind your damn business

What are you doing to help?

1 Like

Faith Longanecker what we were just talking about ….

1 Like

Baby after 15 years she already know. Pray for her and just let her be your friend. If she has no time for her kids she surly won’t have more time for you.

Do you have children? How would you feel if someone basically told you that you’re a shitty parent? :thinking:Unless you live under their roof, you’re basically making ASSumptions. How do you know that they didn’t already try to get on first shift? Well since you’re so concerned, just tell her. :woman_shrugging:t4: Go ahead and tell that GROWN A** woman all the things that YOU think she needs to change. That may open up a dialogue then SHE can tell YOU what you need to do to change. No one is perfect and I’m quite sure you have flaws too. So go ahead, talk to her and see what happens. :woman_facepalming:t4:

If she doesn’t care what her own children think of her she’s not going to care what you’ve got to say. Just end the friendship. The alternative is worse depending what kind of person she is you might be getting in over your head.

2 Likes

Mind your own business.

3 Likes

Unless you are going to pay their bills, mind your own damn business. They are doing the best they can. Nobody WANTS to work that much. They HAVE to work that much.

Be ready to end that friend ship if you accuse her of bad parenting

3 Likes

Mind ur business :thinking: if she is struggling then help her :woman_shrugging:t4: otherwise keep ur judgements and opinions to urself… cheek of u​:rofl: thinking u get to tell her how to be a parent… “best friends” lol

5 Likes

Mind your business is how you can help :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Don’t say anything. If you bothers you that much - start pitching in. Take the kids to do things, teach them right from wrong, teach them manners, teach them to behave, show them what love is. I always help my sister out or my friends out when they need it. I don’t call them a bad mom.

3 Likes

Let the friendship go, eventually things will get worse and then you will be caught in the crossfire’s because you noticed and didn’t do anything. It is a lot of drama in the making, imo

Maybe she’s irritable around them because she’s tired from working a full time job and then running her kids everywhere they have to go, then sleeping a few hours, getting back up to pick them up, doing their homework and their laundry while she fixes them dinner… is she giving them bathes or do the grandparents? If she does that’s even more work… then she’s getting her own shower and he’s getting his, their running around getting kids together into the car (with everything they need, could take anywhere from 15-45 min depending on how much they forgot and how many have to pee as soon as you strap them in) you’re a ridiculous friend . I’m a single mom, are you telling me I’m a bad mother because I have to work full time? I work day shift, I drop them off at the school as soon as we wake up basically and don’t see them again until about 430-5 pm (sometimes later if I have to run any errands or I’m taking any classes ) when I get home I start dinner, do homework, eat, baths and bed. I spend anywhere from 2- 6 hours a day with them, mostly yelling at them to pick their things up and stop fighting while I cook and do laundry… very little of that time is spent on quality time things because we have things that need to be done by specific times in order to be rested and prepared for the next day. on weekends we go do fun things if we can but sometimes I’m irritable, you might catch me yelling at them because their misbehaving and I’m annoyed. Sometimes I’m just irritable because I have my period or it’s raining (I’m a human being I’m allowed to be irritable sometimes) You’re not a good friend

2 Likes

ɪ ᴡᴀs ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ sᴜᴄᴄᴇssғᴜʟ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍrs Olgusya Gribova ɪ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀ ᴛʀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏғɪᴛ, ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜʟʏ sᴀʟᴀʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ her ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪᴀ her Facebook name below and contact her on how to get started
:point_down::point_down:

Keep your nose outta your friends business if you want to stay " friends"!!

First third shift is rough and people have to do what they do to survive as far as them being bad if it’s not in your home or on your property not your concern .see if she need help with child care and you teach them.

Only one way to say a hard thing.
Just say it

I’m a single mom and work 3rd I do it cuz it’s more money an hour if your not going to help mine your own business cuz it’s hard

I was told every achievement begins with a decision to try. ignorance destroy so many opportunities I’m a victim but I was convinced by the right person​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Mind your own business

That is what best friends are for…calling you out on your bullshirt. But be prepared there is no way to do it without making her mad. Prob mad enough to “unfriend” you… hopefully not permanent but depends on her. You might be her only chance of seeing what she might want to change. Hearing constructive criticism is hard for anyone but it is extra hard for parents so be gentle.

I feel like you really shouldn’t judge your friend. Sounds like she allows you to see her this way and trust you when she complains. People are allowed to complain. Continuing being her friend by being there for her rather than criticizing how she lives her life. People do what they need to get by. Move on with what is bothering you with HER life and focus on YOUR own life. Help her if you want to really be a good friend.