How do you know it's time to end a relationship?

Do yourself a favor leave your current bf it’s not fair for him.

5 Likes

Grief will keep you running back. End your current relationship… focus on yourself… give yourself time to grieve… then worry about relationships

11 Likes

I am a firm believer that every person that has been in a long-term relationship needs to give themselves months to heal before even thinking about jumping into another one. Rebounds are not fun and only hurt all those involved

13 Likes

We gonna always miss something about an ex but u can’t live in hopes off memories because the bad ones always come back to haunt u

5 Likes

I would say you need to think about why you and the X split in the first place :thinking: Before you split did you try and work on your relationship? Was it mutual or one sided … ? Maybe you did move on to quickly, maybe your bf is a rebound bcuz you do still have feeling for the father of your children. Another big question is does he still have feelings for you too :woman_shrugging:t3: It’s really not fair to your now bf if you still have feelings for your X and you should let him go

11 Likes

Let him go. He doesn’t need you to be unsure of him when he’s sure of you

5 Likes

I get paid over $ 125 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 20850 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. https://formalhomejobs82.netlify.app/

3 Likes

Concentrate on your children.

2 Likes

Of course you love him. You were together for a long time and he is your child’s father. However after 10 years of y’all can’t get it right then breaking up was probably best. You probably did move on to fast but now you are where you are. Focus on what you are in and see if this guy could be good for you but also work on yourself. If you find that you don’t really want to be with him and it was just a rebound break up with him but don’t break up with him yo get back with your ex. Just stay single and figure out what you want and nurture yourself.

6 Likes

You split up for a reason , think of those reasons and ask yourself has anything changed . Also does your ex feel the same way .

4 Likes

Be honest and remember why it didn’t work out last time with your ex

4 Likes

If it were me, I’d take a “break” from current. And see how YOU ACTUALLY feel. He’ll, I’d t
Are
A breaK from both. Just to see how you really feel.

4 Likes

Does your kids father still feel the same way about you and you need to focus on your babies and the guy your with now and you may have moved on to fast

1 Like

This is why I always say, before leaving the one you have and especially the father of your children, go for counseling.

6 Likes

Be honest with both of them

3 Likes

The earlier the better
Have a conversation with him and be honest. Don’t rush back into a relationship you already left though. Figure out what you truly want and make sure it’s not a fleeting feeling. There will always be a connection because that’s the father of your children.

4 Likes

Honesty is always the best policy, hopefully ex will take you back.

3 Likes

It hurts them more when you stick around knowing you want someone else. Be honest and break it off so he can do what he needs to do and move on

4 Likes

Has your kids father moved in and why does he deserve anything less than someone that has been :100: him. People are so selfish & flaky

Please let your current boyfriend go. It’s not fair to him at all, your feelings matter but his do too. He deserves to be treated fairly and if you respect him enough you’ll let him go. Focus on you! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Time to be honest with yourself and your bf. Even if your baby daddy doesn’t wanna be with you, you don’t need to be with your current man

3 Likes

Remember why you 2 split. Does he still love you? I would gently tell your current guy. Be honest. Then. Have a convo with your ex. Always be honest. ((Hugs))

Does he wanna still be with you?

The connection you feel is through the kids. He doesn’t feel that way about you

Just do you for a little while, see what happens x

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How do you know it's time to end a relationship? - Mamas Uncut

1 Like

If you feel its not worth it. Then kick him out and leave him… but in the end it’s your choice

1 Like

Stop paying the bills. Stop making it easy for him to mooch. And serve him 30 days notice to vacate.

3 Likes

Time to kick him to the curb and find a real man

1 Like

I wouldn’t put up with that he can get the f. Out

1 Like

Doesn’t sound to me like you’re in a 4 year relationship… sounds like you have a parasite

12 Likes

Drop him. He’s using you.

4 Likes

When you have to ask.

3 Likes

If you’re paying the bills, he doesn’t help around the house, & there’s nothing medically preventing him from doing these things, I think you have your answer.
Everyone deserves to be in a relationship where they’re loved & appreciated, not taken advantage of.

11 Likes

if you are wondering about this and questioning then you know the answer. the dude is a mooch and using you and you deserve better

3 Likes

If you’re asking the question, you know the answer.

2 Likes

If you’re asking. Think u know your answer.

1 Like

Please before you waste anymore of your time unhappy and with someone who could give two fucks less. Leave. Be happy. Be alone. But whatever you do run run as fast as you can

File for an eviction and get him out of your house!

2 Likes

That’s a child not a man. Read your post… What would you tell someone else in the same situation? End that…

You deserve better. Just leave him

Kick his ass to the curb girl he doesn’t wanna grow with you he wants a mom figure to care for him and doesn’t wanna work. Nope drop that dead weight

Move out seems like you have more of a dependent child than a boyfriend

2 Likes

Clearly you know the answer. Drop him. Useless & Using you.

2 Likes

It is his choice to be homeless if you put him out. He will go find another woman to use anyways.

5 Likes

Lawyers will give free consultations. I’d say evict him. Gather up all your valuable and meaningful assets first and hide them store them somewhere else with a trusted friend. Record conversations or text messages. And get all your paperwork in order. If you are paying for things like his cell phone his car insurance make sure you stop immediately. I would break up with him and see if he’ll go but if he won’t go make sure you understand how to go about the eviction process. But like I said make sure you have your ducks in a row before you do and you have your financials hidden from him and stored somewhere else as well as all important paperwork documents valuables anything like that. Sounds like you are a hard-working lovely person and I’m sure you will find somebody who will rise to meet you at your level. He is a user.

8 Likes

Kick his ass to the curb

Toxic.
Leave
He will never change

1 Like

Talk to him. If he does not try to do anything to change and make you see things differently then leave him behind because he does not care.

1 Like

Yeah I would say leave him but don’t go homeless. Slowly extract yourself from the situation. Get yourself taken care of first before you leave him high and dry

1 Like

Kick him out. Sounds like he does nothing for u at all. So why have him there :woman_shrugging:t4:. If anything he is costing u money. Keep it moving hun and do YOU! I am sure u have enough furniture laying around in your home u dont need him taking up more space :grin::v::v::v: tellem Duces

1 Like

Throw his bum mooching ass out

Your 1st mistake was putting his name on anything

5 Likes

Well I think you know the answer.

sorry but i think you know whats wrong here and i dont think you need our help, i just think you are afraid to be alone and has nothing to do with the love you think you have for him, let him go you clearly dont need him and never did, hes usless

3 Likes

When you had to make this post, that’s when.

4 Likes

You got a bum, not a man. Toodles

2 Likes

This is not fixable. You are doing everything yourself. Kick him out. Get a lawyer to get his name off the deed or whatever. He will not get better, only worse.

3 Likes

I dated a moocher once……kicked his ass out. Of course he’s never been on a deed or lease with me.

Leave or kick him out. U don’t need him. It’s ok to be single and happy

Get an insurance policy on him first. I’m sure you’ll know what to do next, farm girl :wink: plenty of accidents can happen on a farm.

4 Likes

You are the bread winner. Do not worry about a lump that cannot and will not help you. He clearly has free time to do stuff around the house while you work. You are taking care of a grown ass man child. Send him back to his momma so she can finish raising him. If this was a role reversal situation, people would be calling you out for not helping your bf. Do not let him get away with using you.

It’s time to cut that string and move in my dear. You are worth much more than the attention and respect he’s not giving you!

1 Like

There is zero reason to be with someone who doesn’t work with to build a life with you. There is nothing you can do to make him grow up and be a man, make decisions and love you as you should be loved. You did your best, it isn’t your fault he didn’t do his. If you think the breakup would get violent, change the locks when he leaves and set his things in the yard. The best advice I ever got from a therapist was “we can’t change peoples actions, only our reactions.” If he’s been this way for 4 years, you need to change your reaction.

2 Likes

Say good good bye now ok move forwards

Don’t walk away, run! This guy is using you! Kick him out and start over. You will be so much better off!

1 Like

He’s literally just using you. He’s freeloading at the fact he doesn’t have to work because you’ll pay for everything, doesn’t have to help around the house, because you’ll do it. Doesn’t have to even have a relationship with you because it’s been allowed that he doesn’t have to. You deserve so much better and someone who is gonna RESPECT you!! Kick him out.

3 Likes

Give notice to the landlord that you are moving. Move without him.

1 Like

File eviction notice on him you will not be homeless. If you have a feeling he is cheating trust that. If you providing then you will not be homeless

5 Likes

it was time 4 years ago

1 Like

You need to talk to your landlord and start the process of removing him from the lease.

After that box his shit change the locks and wash your hands of this mess. He is a lazy unemployed asshole and I’m guessing deep down you know it.

do not let a boyfriend keep you from your husband

5 Likes

God women will literally go the distance for some woman’s crusty ass son I swear, this whole post just REAKS, where do I bloody start? At the beginning I guess, the minute you have to ask “when do you think it’s time to end a relationship” when you ask that question, then you listed multiple other things that scream HUGE. RED. FLAG. What has everyone learnt here? That he doesn’t contribute :white_check_mark: he doesn’t put food on the table, infact the table isn’t even his :white_check_mark: he gets to live rent free and get fed for free :white_check_mark: probably gets laid whenever he likes :white_check_mark: and you feel he’s dipping into someone else’s goodie bag too?!! And you’re most likely right because women always are with our intuition. He’s nothing but a using bag of trash girl. You’re being useeeeddddd so bad! Are you kidding me? You pay the bills, you keep the roof over his head, you bring the food into the house, sounds like you have a child, not a man. Can’t believe you’ve lasted years with this loser wow.

Sounds like a loser and you have a big bucket of red flags…you deserve better but not till you see it… you know what to do you’re just codependent on his toxicity…

Don’t walk RUN!!! Don’t look back

2 Likes

O M G. What has happened to the ladies that will put up with crap like this!!! Then write about it, you know what to do, but must not be strong enough to kick his spoiled butt to the curb.

This guy is using you. You should get to keep the place where you live now. Try to find a way to get him out. Get hold of legal aid and see what they can do. It will be hard since his name is also on the place, but if your finances are separate and you can show that you have paid for everything, you might have him over a barrel. You do all the work now. You don’t need him. If you don’t want the place, start putting money back. Make partial payments on the bills, telling creditors to get the rest of the money from him. Take the rest of the money and save it to get your own place. You’ll want to get an outside job as soon as you can. Just get away from that silly sucker. He’s not worth your time.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:First of all… WHY would u put his name on the lease if YOU r the one paying alllll the bills​:interrobang:I’d Kick his ass to the freakin curb so fast his head would spin, but since his name is on it u probably cant. U prob can’t leave bc ur name is on the lease & it would go against ur credit & most likely hurt ur options of renting elsewhere. Not a good situation to be in or a good solution there. Maybe make his life miserable enough he wants to leave​:woman_shrugging:t3:

Just break up with him and move on. It doesn’t sound like your compatible at all. Why would he do anything when he’s got you to pay all his shit and keep him comfy doing whatever he wants whenever he wants. You don’t even trust him and he refuses to even assist you around the home.

No way…give him the boot. Useless!

1 Like

Holy run on sentence.

1 Like

Sounds like he’s a hobosexual. Leave him he’s using you.

2 Likes

:exploding_head: how did anyone even read this?!

4 Likes

Run to the courthouse to file an eviction

1 Like

Omg! Talk to a legal counselor to find the best and quickest was to GTFO!! If you leave before the lease is up it could cost you a lot. Rent and damages.

This is how you know sis right here riiiiiight here

1 Like

You know it’s time when you’re asking strangers on social media

3 Likes

Tell him to get a job or one of you are going to leave. And since you pay the bills, he better start packing, because he can’t afford to stay. Sounds like I’m sorry to say your his bank account. Your doing everything and paying for everything, he thinks he doesn’t need a job…you will pay for it. Kick his ass to the curb !! You can support yourself. You have been supporting the both of you this long. You will be money ahead. Good luck !

If hes on the lease you cant really do anything. If its just your property. Gotta personally give him a 30 day eviction notice. Idk how hes on the lease if he doesnt have an income to support rent. Maybe bring that up with management as well to see how they can help.

1 Like

Get rid of him and keep your place go up to the office get him off your lease.

3 Likes

You need to set yourself free from bondage (him) seems like you have your priorities and you’re responsible. You can definitely survive without him, be strong and walk away to peace. Imagine living alone taking care of yourself, no one to stress you or make you feel insecure. Don’t let the love you feel for him cloud your judgment.

1 Like

Finish it the lease or pay to get out of it and get yourself another place if you’re really ready to leave him. He’s using you and there’s no getting back to what it was if he’s lost respect for you because you’ve allowed him to be this way or he may have planned to do this all along. Either way. Throw in the towel.

1 Like

Get him out? like yesterday! that’s your place not his.

1 Like

Aww heck no I would never let some man sit around while I pay the bills lol I would be out in a heartbeat !! Then thinks he can go out lol who pays for that you?? You have a child not a boyfriend

You should have left the moment you paid all the bills

3 Likes

It’s been time to leave for a while. He isn’t contributing anything to you emotionally or financially.

2 Likes

Goodbyyyyyyye Earlllllllllll.

2 Likes

What are you waiting for? Dump the guy. He is just a plain lazy you know what.

Get out! He obviously is using you and does not love you. It will get worse the more time goes on!

Go to management and get off the lease and move!!

2 Likes