How do you know it's time to end a relationship?

Sounds like he has checked himself out so now he needs to move physically from around you and your kids…

Ask your self if your daughters were in this kind of relationship would you tell them to stay or would you tell them to walk away…

1 Like

Time to move on. There is someone out there who will treat you how you should be treated.:heart:

Its very strange he only pays half the rent… hes using you … my boyfriend doesnt even live with me but he is always buying me our weekend food when he comes over… spoils me to wonderful holidays on cunard cruises … for my birthday September a cruise for 4 days around uk … now it a man does love you he will spoil you

these questions frustrate me becuse i know you already know the anserw. if he only pays rent and isnt paying foe other thing YOUR CHILDREN NEED THEN WHO TF IS HE TO BE PLAYING DADDY IF HES NOT TAKING ON THE WHOLE ROLE OF BEING A FATHER

When I find her stuff being stored in my home

Sounds like you answered your own question…this doesn’t seem like a relationship

It’s too much for him to handle-this is how he’s communicating by changing his behavior

Sounds like he is using you . Time to pack his stuff and say you have (set amount of time to get out) 1 week to get out and if he throws a fit then say theres the door especially if hes not on the lease or mortgage. Girl you deserve to be happy and from the sounds of it your far from it… life is to short to be unhappy. Know your self worth

Dump him. Why is this even a question?? Stick to your gut. Kids should always come first, the second he doesnt treat them right, should’ve kicked him to the curb. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Get him out, he should have no control over your kids, he is not present or contributing to anything.

he…does sound a bit controlling. and a man should always pay when you go out. he should also help with the bills and such. especially if he’s living there on your dime.

2 Likes

Go with what your gut tells you. Ask him what’s going on first then make a decision.

You already know the answer to this question…just do it.

4 Likes

Sounds like he’s had enough. There’s always two sides to the story. He takes the kids devices away but doesn’t beat them?

When there’s no commitment and no marriage licence this is bound to be the result. He has nothing to hold him to as they are not his children and no doubt he’s looking or has already looked for greener pastures!

When u know and decide its not worth it but why is this asked once a week?

When they only come around for sex

Ummmmm hellloooooo! You aren’t in love holy crap leave! Why is this even a question?

Ask him to join you for family counseling so you can practice talking with each other, discussing the problems.

It’s time to end it. You already knew that, though.

4 Likes

Red flags all over the place.

6 Likes

If you still want it to work you gotta tell him what’s up and fix it. Otherwise get rid of him ASAP.

4 Likes

Follow your heat. Ask yourself if this is the way you want the rest of your life to be.

4 Likes

He’s on drugs. Leave him you have 3 kids you can’t have them living with a addict.

See the door? Use it. Change locks. Easy.

If there is no communication there’s nothing left to look for in relationship. Let him goo!!!

2 Likes

Trust me, it’s gets worse. Leave.

2 Likes

Move on…you are being used.

2 Likes

Your just to convenient to him… nothing more… move on with your life

3 Likes

You know what to do. It’s over.

2 Likes

He can only do what you allow him to do

1 Like

You break up with him as soon as you have to ask these questions.

9 Likes

Qhen your gut instinct tells you it’s time to go. Trust yourself.

Sounds like he needs the boot :boot: get you a partner that gives you the time and attention you deserve :nail_care:t3:

Get shot of him im stuck at the moment but for not much longer

Leave, hes controlling and using u

1 Like

When you’re asking questions like this lol

2 Likes

Go honey and don’t look back :heart::pray:

1 Like

You’re not a wife! Tell him to beat it! Stop shacking up and selling your peace. Stop pretending to be married. God is not going to bless it

I think you need to do what is best for you children.

It’s time to move on life is too short for nonsense sorry this is happening to you

I don’t understand what you need to know. Your post says it’s all. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

If you have to ask then you already know the answer.

He sounds like a narcissist. Get out now! It’ll never be a good relationship.

DUMP HIS ASS! FAST and be with your kids. From someone that knows :confused:

It’s time to end it when you have to ask other ppl when it’s time to end it

If your asking it’s probably time

End it before it gets worse

1 Like

He sounds scary to me. I would be afraid of him. I mean he’s controlling the house. He’s staring out to space. Doesn’t even have the common courtesy of saying a simple hello to your parents. Stays silent. Your kids probably don’t like him. Is he worth anything besides paying the rent? Are you & the kids happy? I mean these are grounds that horror stores are made of.

7 Likes

Try couples counseling first and if that doesn’t work, dump his ass

Sounds like you have a 4th child

Yep its time for him too move on

Give him the boot up his back side

Time to get rid he’s taking the P…

Head for the hills ASAP

I think you have already answered your question.

Run as fast and far as you can

Get rid of him. Obviously he is using you now.

If you’re not happy end it. :woman_shrugging:

Dump his ass. Focus on you and your children.

Kick him out it’s like having another kid

I know what to do. Toss him out.

You already made up your mind.

Sounds like his psycho controlling side of him is starting to show and it’s time to get the fk out of there and kick his ass to the curb.

Time to walk away. You know it but need confirmation! It will be hard at first but so worth it. You know you can make it financially as you are already carrying the load. The longer you stay, the harder it is to leave!

Kick him to the curb. You’re being played for a sucker.

If ur already questioning it, then I k ow the answer.

Are you happy? Is the other 1/2 happy? Do you see a future with them? Do they see a future with you? Do both parties involved want to make it work? Fix what’s “wrong”? Put forth effort?

Your place, ask him to leave first, then, if he doesn’t take it well, tell him to leave. Set a timeline, see if you can get him to sign or initial and then go on building your life with your kids. Every body, at one time has gone through this.

There’s the door…… see ya!! :wave:t3:

If you have to ask it’s over.

Sounds like the relationship(?) was more of convenience- that’s not love.

Sounds luke depression. And if ya kids backchst and misbehave then they deserve to have thier shit taken off them .

Uh is he paying for those devices that he’s taking?

Maybe ask him if he’s happy. Then go from there

Sounds like my ex in some ways and he is ACTUALLY a narcissist. Like for real.
Life is short, run for it.

You deserve to be courted, have someone respect you and take a year apart and decide if all the goals you have are the same and if they all get along with family then you deserve him to get in a knee. Engagement dinner big wedding and a honeymoon and your financial has already been decided to . You two didn’t even know each other and just moved in. You have kids you can’t just shack up idc what this age says. I’m not judging I think you’re worthy of all. We see value ourselves. He’s a bum get him out learn to be alone and know what you’re looking for and take time before you even let him near kids because they can’t be going through different days and you shouldn’t have to buy his bat products makes me want to slap him

Get rid of him now something is brewing

Leave him.
It sounds like he doesn’t respect your family. And he definitely doesn’t respect you if he’s okay with letting you pay for everything.

He is a narcissist…get counseling and get out.

1 Like

I think if you have to ask, you already know it’s time to end the relationship.

15 Likes

Most of these comments are harsh and seem to lack critical thinking :sweat_smile: everyone falls apart. Tacos fall apart but they’re still good.

7 Likes

Respect yourself & your kids, because it’s clear he doesn’t. You don’t want it to affect your children. You know what is right. :pray:

7 Likes

Just my opinion. He does seem controlling but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t care could be quite the opposite. Is he always expected to meet a standard someone else sets? That doesn’t seem fair. I think setting down and talking too him and gauging his reaction would tilt the tables and help you find your answer.

6 Likes

Lose him. You and your kids are worth more than that.

9 Likes

Kick his ass out. It’s enough. He definitely has a power thing going on with your kids. For that alone I would kick hit ass out the door. Don’t mess with my kids. Secondly, he’s living pretty nice with only paying rent and that’s it. You’re supporting him right now. Lastly, if you’re not talking, has an attitude around your family and is acting completely disinterested, it’s time to end it. You and your kids don’t deserve that. And you’re the example your kids see. If you tolerate this they will think this is the norm and tolerate it too. You deserve to be happy and live in peace. Do what in your heart you need to do.

1 Like

He’s manipulating also he’s unhappy and bored and you’re his welfare and most people use the hell out of it and dont like it because it’s a sign of thier own weakness .your happiness and family is all that matters he obviously is not apart of it anymore …time M to let go

Sounds like it’s been done for quite a while! If you need to ask then odds are…it’s time!

2 Likes

If he’s controlling bordering on abuse, get rid of him. But what does he consider backtalk? Does he not let your kids give their side of the story if someone accuses them of doing something bad and not listen for guilt or innocence?

Imagine your daughters telling you what you’ve just told us. What would you tell them?

Drop his butt as fast as you can. Let him freeload somewhere else. Believe me, your kids will thank you.

2 Likes

Away toss him to the curb. He is abusing you. Out he goes.

3 Likes

Kick his sorry butt to the curb!

Those are serious red flags girl…you need to go

Say bye and move on.

What’s wrong with the punishing your kids thing?

I think you already know what you want to do .All you now need is the courage to do it.God bless.

Go. Now. Get him to Leave. NOW

Yip drop kick him as far as u can