How do you know it's time to end a relationship?

Ten years of little “lies” and letting it go, Of him forgetting things that are important to me, of doing something like surprising him with concert tickets or a trip for birthdays or just because and him never reciprocating … Ever. We don’t live together, and I’m not sure I trust him anymore. I second guess his feelings for me daily; some days I care while others I wonder if it’s easier to walk away. I’m only posting this because he just lied about not seeing a text I sent, but I can tell when he reads them. He’s never slept with someone else while we have been together; I do know that. I just don’t know, ladies.

Even if he hasn’t cheated, he’s still sleeping he doesn’t care near as much as you, he’s waiting your time. You should be with someone that makes you a priority, he clearly doesn’t.

You deserve someone who treats you the way you treat them. You need a fresh start and deserve to be happy.

It’s like I wrote this entire post… clear up until the end because year 8… it came out that he was sleeping with someone else and had been. How would you know? Because I had no idea. After you okayed the first lie, you made them all okay. walk.