How do you set out toys from Santa?

Wrap all your presents scared of them all under the tree :christmas_tree: with the children’s name on them from Santa mommy and daddy’s up front so the kids can see who they’re for and those little guys will be running to your bedroom with your gift from Santa :santa: and then you’ll know it’s time to get up and watch the children unwrapping all the gifts that’s all part of Christmas. Enjoy and I wish you all Merry Christmas :snowman_with_snow: a friend of Santa Claus

I normally set their gift from Santa on christmas eve and it’s a completely different wrapping from the others iij try to use red or gold and they get 1 gift from him with his Santa letter

We use “Santa paper from the north pole”… any big present that cant be wrapped is usually a birthday gift so we dont have that hassle on Christmas

We bought large Santa bags to put out and the presents are wrapped differently in them.

Mrs. Claus is getting her recognition this year.

Santa isn’t real, our daughter knows this and has for years (she’s 8.) we just wrap stuff and put it out throughout the month. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t do gifts from Santa. We’ll go have breakfast with Santa, get photo op, he gives a lil trinket toy. But all gifts come Xmas morning? Mommy did that