How do you wash chicken?

Does anyone have the right answer because I really want to know

1 Like

Yes…rinse off. You can use vinegar, lemon juice, water, and spices. Trim the fat and you can make home made gravy with it… have fun

Literally every google article says to never wash chicken

1 Like

I don’t wash my chicken….ever! :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:
IMO germaphobes wash their chicken :scream::woozy_face::rofl:

As someone who used to work in a chicken plant, I DEFINITELY wash my chicken first.
By “wash” I just rub the chicken with lemon and place chicken into a pot of water with other lemons until all have been “washed.” Then I rinse, pat dry, and cook.

They say don’t rinse because bacteria can spread into your sink…but why is that concern if you’re already cleaning your sink regularly? Or should be anyways…

6 Likes

This same question was in another one of my group pages but it was about washing ALL types of meat. The answers were about 50/50 so up to you what you do.

I do a lemon and salt water soak. I wash all chicken before cooking it. (I sometimes use vinegar if I’m really feeling spicy)

I just rinse under cold water, pull off any fatty bits then pat dry

1 Like

I used to just rinse mine under cold running water ,until they said do not because ,ur spreading bacteria everywhere ! So I just don’t anymore !

1 Like

If like salmonella splashing everywhere theN You wash it otherwise I wouldn’t

You’re not supposed to wash it. Just pat it dry.

1 Like

I wash mine but not for germs. IMO it gets rid of the sliminess of it and washes off the broth solution they inject it with.

No you wash it after you cook it!

1 Like

Not meant to wash chicken

Don’t “wash” your chicken. You’ll just end up with salmonella all over your kitchen. Cook the chicken thoroughly to kill off any pathogens.

3 Likes

It’s really just a rinse and pat dry. I don’t always do it. It’s fine either way.

I don’t. The only time I do it is if I butcher it myself.

I rinse my chicken off.

You aren’t supposed to rinse or wash your chicken. The people who think that make me smile. All the bacteria in meat, including chicken, is killed off when cooked properly. There is literally zero reason to wash your chicken AND studies have shown that all it does to wash or rinse it is spread that bacteria around from the raw chicken

4 Likes

In my culture we do a little vinegar in water to wash it or lemon juice

1 Like

The thing with washing chicken is fearing that the water will splash around and spread bacteria all over the place. Wash it gently in water or wash with a little vinegar. Once you cook it, any bacteria dies anyways. You can tell your mother in law, to shove it or eat

1 Like

Clean your sink. Wash your hands. Just rinse off chicken with cold water. Lay it on a paper towel lined plate or tray and pat dry. Be sure to wash your hands after handing chicken. Then rinse off dish/tray and any utensils and put into dishwasher. Then wash your hands., sterilize your sink and wipe down counter top with a clorox wipe to sterilize. Then wash your hands again. Lol

2 Likes

Just say yes u did but don’t wash ur chicken NEVER WASHED CHICKEN IN MY LIFE LOL im still living my best life :laughing:

4 Likes

They are hard to wash as they will try to get away from you so just wash them after they are slaughtered

2 Likes

Rinse it off with water and then clean the sink after

If that is something they do let your bf give you step by step instructions on how his parents do it

I always just pat it dry with a paper towel and cut the fat off! Haven’t gotten sick yet :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Now I believe what people say about you is true. are indeed a woman of your words, you have changed life including mine thanks for your kindness Mrs Olgusya

I just run it under water to get the juices it’s been sitting in off.

Just stop at Kentucky fried pick up a bucket of original mixed with Crispy an take it home put in bowel you good to go

1 Like

It just means to rinse it off.

2 Likes

Do you know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

I do rinse because every once in awhile you’ll get little bone fragments from where the meat was cut so I always rinse just in case there are pieces of bone left over

I’ve never washed my chicken

I was legitimate and after a week of investing with her, I can boldly say she is hard working and real. I started with an investment small capital and i earned a lot of money within 5 days. You can give her a try
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I have never washed mine. Rinsed maybe. I think that is something people used to believe was necessary because of how it was prepackaged years ago

2 Likes

Counter-statement: would you like me to wash the chicken?

Skip that passive aggressive stuff and make them say what they want :joy:

1 Like

Vanesha B Sul-Ram vinegar an flour too

1 Like

Huh, wash chicken? Lol never in my life :joy:

Get a new boyfriend. This in-laws suck

Just rinse it off with cold water, make sure no blood is left on it before cooking it.

2 Likes

Who tf washes chicken? :rofl: if you cook it to temp, what is the concern…?

1 Like

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14995… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://MakeMoney48.pages.dev

I always rub vinegar on it and trim the fat

Omgggg :joy::joy::joy: you either gotta be young or live up North. Lol. Jk
But I use Dawn. the off brands really don’t get in there and clean as good. Rinse with Cold water. Then hot. Then Cold again.

5 Likes

I don’t just make sure it’s cooked

I rice with beef and chicken with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.

1 Like

I never wash any of my meats! it actually creates and causes more bacteria in the kitchen and meat doing so. I work in a restaurant and serv safe and it’s not good to do so

8 Likes

We clean chicken by taking off the skin and the left over fat then give it a quick lemon and water rinse that’s it.

I’m greatful to this manager, and I’m happy I met her at right time, she taught me that its not all about getting wealth but how to utilize it to get more wealth, i sincerely say its a privilege investing under your mentorship, i thank God for Mrs Olgusya whose right platform earned me alot of money. I want to encourage those of you out there, looking for the rights platform to invest, contact her.

1 Like

Yes you should wash your chicken.
All these people who say they don’t, I would never eat chicken at y’all house. For sure.

2 Likes

Opportunities will alway come your way but if you have already accepted defeat, you might not get to see what life has in store for you. You are the best I must recommend

1 Like

Just run under cold water for a few seconds :woman_shrugging:

2 teaspoons of bleach, corn starch, boil for 5 minutes.

7 Likes

They now say that you will splash around more nasty germs near your sink area that will cause a problem than if you just cook the chicken without rinsing.

3 Likes

In all seriousness, this is the first I have ever heard about washing chicken :flushed:

I saw recommendations about her and gave her a try. I’m proud to tell the world that Mrs Olgusya Gribova and
her trading platform are all so real and Redirecting...

1 Like

I didn’t know people actually washed their chicken :joy: all three kids, my 33 year old self and my family have never washed chicken and we’re all very alive and well lol

2 Likes

I don’t even touch the chicken if I can help it. Cut the bag open tip it on a tray chuck it in the oven. Get complained that I haven’t done it right by my partner, make a sarky comment about not getting vegetarians to cook meat for you if you are going to complain about it in future :rofl::rofl::rofl: then he takes it out flips it the right way and dresses/seasons it before chucking it back in. No washing though

I don’t. Follow me for more time saving tips!

3 Likes

You’re actually not supposed to. People do it anyway because that’s how they were taught. Blind believing. It’s how the world works. No real independent thinkers :blush:

4 Likes

Just to make them happy just rinse it under running water and rub it with your fingers. You have a much higher chance of cross contamination doing this. It’s a cultural thing.

It was once upon a time the thing to do, but that is no longer true. It has been found that washing chicken that has salmonella or other bacteria on it, only spreads it around the kitchen/sink, thus risking the spread to food that is not cooked. Cook your chicken to the proper temperature and it will be safe.

Do not wash chicken! You will just spread salmonella everywhere else!

When you wash chicken you spread salmonella all over your sink amd counter. No need to wash chicken

Always wash it before cooking it. I wash everything.

1 Like

Wtf!? Man some of these questions are like… how low is your IQ? Do you have common sense? :rofl::joy:

1 Like

I thank God almighty who openly Do you know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

1 Like

You saved my life out of debt and I do not think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me, I’ll keep telling people about your good works in my life

Rinse under cool water inside and out and then pay dry with paper towel or a clean tea towel.

1 Like

Throw it in the dishwasher and let it cycle through. :hatched_chick:

4 Likes

I have done servsafe training and they say flat out, do not wash the chicken, you’re more likely to spread bacteria and juices from the chicken onto everything else and that by cooking it to the right temperature you’ll take care of anything that’s on the surface.

1 Like

But like… temperature heats, cooks, burns off… just some basic words of why this still so silly. Do what you want but I waste my time doing enough dumb stuff, this will not be one :rofl:

I never did! Who wants there chicken taste like soap! Lol

1 Like

Just tell them u washed it

1 Like

If you have to ask that question you probably don’t need to be cooking.And lm referring to the Do you wash it before cooking?. I never had to be told to wash it first, everyone should know the butchers do not wash any meat.

1 Like

There is absolutely nothing in this world that will provide more comfort and happiness than a testimony of the truth.
Thank you so much Mr. Joshua Bunker for all you have done for me through your BSV citadel hedge fund Trading platform, despite this ongoing inflation , I still made awesome profits under his mentorship. Please don’t hesitate to contact him on how to earn from bitcoin and altcoins successfully
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Good work deserves recommendation, knowing where to invest, what to invest in, who to trust and how to make profit can be very difficult as a beginner, but when you work with the right people, the road to financial freedom becomes a lot easier. I proudly recommend whosever is looking forward to join crypto should trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker and his profitable platform to yield the best result. You can contact him with the link tag below

1 Like

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Never stop believing in yourself.
When others doubt, don’t you. I never knew I could make such a huge amount of money with my little investment in Bitcoin, I’m so proud of Sir Joshua Bunker trading strategies and techniques. I’ll continue to invest under his mentorship and platform because God has used him to bless my home and my lovely family.

1 Like

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
I’m thankful to Mr. Joshua for bringing smile and happiness to my life and the life of my best friend through his crypto Investment platform , am so glad and so lucky to have him mentor my Bitcoin​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

I feel so privileged to work with an expert like you sir. I also want to say a big thank you to your company for it’s transparency which is rare to find in organizations today. I must admit that I had doubts at first but after I got paid, I felt it necessary to share with the public and also let them know that you truly can be trusted. Redirecting...

Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person like you. Mr. Joshua Bunker!! Thanks for guiding me on crypto trading, you are the best to recommend when it comes to crypto trading Redirecting...

So much spam on this page ffs

use washing powder… nah wtf is this question lol…

Rinse with water in the sink. Make sure to keep cross contamination at a low and sanitize everything after

1 Like