How is it getting your tubes tied?

Had it after 5th child …Pain is so bad periods super heavy…I wouldn’t do it again

Find a different way…In the future you could change your mind especially of your life changes…Also the first years are great…9 years later I am having the WORST side effects of having it done…The last 3 months have been horrible and the pain is every where through my body…It feels like you are giving birth…There may not be side effects in years then all of a sudden you get the after effects…Don’t do it

I had my tubes removed after my 2nd baby was born, the recovery was not bad for me only 3 incisions not even noticeable.

I had mine removed and had a mirena put in

They removed mine recently it wasn’t bad at all

I got my tunes tie after 4 kids and I was fine

Had mine removed during my last c section in April 2020. 3 and done. I will be 35 and knew for sure I was done. So glad so now no ut ohs lol.

I wish I had gotten mine tied birch control put me in early menopause

Tied, fried, died and then removed!

Had my tubes tied after my second, didn’t have a problem ,recoverywasfast?

I had mine clamped and i regret it…

.following
Pregnant with baby #5 and unsure on what to do

I was told at 25 no for being sterilised and that’s after a late loss too it wasn’t until my last baby 6months old (I’m 30) now that they said yes but there is a waiting list I’m now expecting my 3rd and final baby lol I had my baby 6 months ago

I had it done almost 17 years ago and had no issues and still have no issues from it

It was easy. Just take it easy a few weeks after the procedure.

I had it done w my c section so i didn’t feel any different.

Had mine done after my second. No problems

Worked great for me 41 yrs ago

Longer heavier periods

Piece of cake! 41 years ago!

No problem, just heavier periods. I got mine done during my 2nd c section

Good luck to you can’t give any advice because I had everything by one tube and ovarie .

:raising_hand_woman:t3: going on 13 years

Had mine taken out completely dt fallopian tube ca in my family. I haven’t ever missed them. Had it done w my 4th c section. Recovered a whole lot easier than my last c section.

I had mine removed after my second child at 21 years old. Super easy recovery, only took them 30 minutes.

Its safer for him to be snipped, and more reliable.

I had mine done
I was in excruciating pain for weeks after back and abdomen. Now I have heavier periods and bad cramping. My periods used to be light for 3-4 days. Now they are heavy lasting 2 weeks on one week off then back again. Also get painful cysts on my ovaries all the time now.Wish I hadn’t of done it.

2 Likes

Easy but honey the pms and periods are absolutely terrible! Never had a problem before! If I would have known then I would have never got it done!

I did at 27. Never regretted it a minute. Never had any problems or issues and recovery time was minimal because it was in conjunction with he as long from birth.

I had mine done in 92 and I still remember it! I was so black and blue and had to take a few days off work. I think it was worse than my emergency c-section 5years earlier. Did have lot more cramps and heavier period, ended up with uterine fibroid cysts, final had hysterectomy (left the ovaries in), made a huge difference

I had mine removed and honestly, it was the best choice I ever made! Its helped so much w my period! No more stabing pain, no more extremely heavy flow, and sure tf no more kids :rofl:. They say early menopause is a possibility but it was already a likely hood for me because of family history and early puberty. It hurt like a bitch even with the epidural but so worth it! They also scraped and 3lbs of scare tissue off my uterus and overies so its hard to tell if that was the painful part or my tubal.

Do it!!! I did, glad. Good luck

Don’t wait !! If you wait they blow your body back up like your pg and hurts like hell!! I had to wait, when my youngest son was 9 months old and wish it could have happen right after birth !!

Stephanie Martinez just some info you can read about others

1 Like