How late should kids be out at night?

No way till that late. Kids that young should be in bed by 8pm.latest 9.only in emergency a child should be up late

5 Likes

Maybe try talking to them. Ask them where they live, ask if their parents know they’re outside so late. Tell them to quiet down. Or tell them it’s late and to go home. They’re 10 years old. Not grown adults. Parent them a little. And if that doesn’t work I would call the police. Not over noise, but concern. Children 10 or younger wandering outside after midnight; alone. That should be investigated. Maybe theyre outside because inside their home is much worst. There were so many times as a kid while I was being physically abused I wished the neighbors would call police or child services for help. I would literally scream as loud as I could and no one ever called :broken_heart::cry:

5 Likes

Normally there are by-laws for apartment complexes for noise and such, id approach management again if they are being problematic. Young kids shouldn’t be out unsupervised that late at night but if their parents don’t care and management don’t care that leaves two options…learn to deal with them whether that’s ignoring them or asking them to move on, or calling the police out when it’s very late to welfare check the kids and see if that makes the parents be a little more responsible, tho there is a likelihood that it will antagonise the kids and their parents.

2 Likes

Call your Local Police and ask them what the Time and Age of Curfew is. The Police will send them all home.

3 Likes

That’s why I love being in the country No worries.

As soon as the street lights come on
Or it starts to get dark
Whichever one comes first

School night if there 12 and below 9pm teens 10pm unless their 16 or 17 then I don’t see nothing wrong with 10:30 or 11:00 pm.

2 Likes

Call the cop
Or get a shotgun and some rock salt
Need to be in bed by 9

Find the Noise Ordinance for your twp. Than call the police.

1 Like

Where is the structure for these little kids staying up every night until midnight or later? What about dinner? What about baths, and quiet time, and a bed time? The kids are going to suffer for this when they get older, not the parents. The parents just want them out of their hair apparently. They should be treated according to age, not let them roam around like adults.

These parents obviously don’t care about there kids wow

Call police n talk to officer to see where the kids live to talk to their parents

1 Like

iF YOU ARE OVER AND CLOSE TO THEIR PATH, A BUCKET FULL OF ICE WATER MIGHT HELP

They should be in by 6 and shouldn’t be out past midnight id get the police involved if you have to