How often do you change your kids clothes?

my son changes clothes everyday. he takes a bath and puts on what he is going to wear for tomorrow after the bath.

Do what feels right to u as a mom. If there clothes look or smell dirty then have them change. If they look ok. They can slide for an extra day.

Mine is 2 and a half and he rarely wears clothes. If we go somewhere, I’ll get him dressed. If we stay home, he doesn’t need clothes

Pajamas get worn for a couple days. Different clothes everyday. If they are clean, don’t worry about it.

When they were babies I kept them in same clothes 2-3 days. By time they were 3 I changed them daily because they were in pre school. Now that they’re teens/ young adults it’s up to them to change or not.

We filipinos use our hands to washed our clothes drier and a washing machine is actually not needed or maybe just an option specialy for such a small piece pf cloth that babies or kids used. My toddler change clothes every 3 - 4 times day. :woman_shrugging::sweat_smile:

1 maybe 2 times a day depending what we are doing
always fresh pjs every night fresh bed once a week

Girl, do what you have to. I have a child that wants to change twice a day and a teenager that would live in the same outfit for a week if I let him. You know when your kid needs a change. If he’s clean, leave him be.

I think you are good. I sometimes take off their day clothes and out fresh pjs on them then the next day they will wear the same thing

You could let him wear the same out 2 different days. If its not dirty maybe spray with fabric spray. Wash clothes in sink or tub and hang on hangers on curtain rod .

We change clothes every morning no matter what. We frequently stay in those clothes all day then sleep in them if we’ve had a lazy day and didnt leave the house or get sweaty

1 Like

I gotta change my kids clothes at least twice a day but reuse pjs . He loves dirty dirt. Its a special kind of dirt that grows around a farm :tractor:

Clean clothes every morning and clean jammies at night…even when I didn’t have a washer or dryer. You can always hand wash clothes in the sink or tub then hang to dry.

My daughter doesn’t wear her clothes long enough to dirty them lol she’s 2 and strips down as soon as she gets him from anywhere so I refold those clothes and put them away. LoL. If the clothes don’t smell and aren’t obviously dirty, then I don’t see why they need to be washed. My son is old enough to change himself now and wears different clothes every day. I see nothing wrong with rewearing clothes as long as they are mostly clean.

Change clothes daily, pjs they sometimes wear two nights in a row because they take a bath every other night unless they get dirty playing outside then every night

Your child is clothed! Consider it a victory. If others don’t like it, they can kindly go do your laundry for you!

Different outfit every day, but she wears the same pjs for 2 nights in a row.

Nope I think what you’re doing is just fine. My one year old will sometimes have to be changed 1 or 2 times a day depending on activities (my oldest plays sports and he gets SO DIRTY at the park!) But if we are just hanging at home? Nah as long as it’s not dirty he stays in it sometimes that night and the next day. No sense in worrying over the small things! I used to feel bad because I knew others with kids that changed them multiple times per day but ya know everyone is different. You do you. Especially if I didn’t have a washer!

I wish my kids wore outfits more than 1 day. Constant laundry over here!

New outfit every day, but I do leave my 1 year old in her Jammie all day sometimes. But then at bed time she gets new jammies

My 10-year-old begin on Friday wearing a outfit. And usually wears it all weekend Especially if we ain’t going anywhere .He’s doing virtual school this year he’s wearing the same clothes today that he wore yesterday we didn’t go anywhere so what’s the point in changing it

1 Like

At 1 year old clothes are small enough you should be able to wash them by hand daily if you have to in a sink. Clothes should be changed daily in my opinion

My kids get a clean outfit every day and pajamas can be worn two nights depending whether breakfast is messy or not lol when changing into pj’s if they have jeans on and we didnt do anything that day and they are still clean or if they changed into them late in the day I’ll set them in a place where they can be worn again. I do the same with my clothes. I do the same with my clothes. We are country people and dont have anyone to impress so clean is good enough for us, perfect is not a necessity. My kids are 2, 4, and 6.

my child change clothes 2-4 times a day, and take a bath twice a day, when he was infant until 2 years old, minimum of 4 times a day I change him clothes.
I don’t have a washer eversince. I just handwash it :grin:

I used a 5gal bucket and a new never been used plunger. 3 boys no washer. It works pretty good

For me my eldest goes to school so one PJ for 2 nights
Younger one is almost 2 so she gets changed twice as she soils them… Mumma your Bub your call

1 or 2 outfits a day (messy kids) bath every other night (depending of the daily activities)and new pjs maybe 2-3 nights.

Different clothes every day.If they get dirty,change them again & pajamas at bedtime or clothes off if too warm in room

My girl goes through 2-3 outfits a day she dribbles heaps so I go through 4ish bibs and when her clothes are wet I change her.

I change him into pj’s after bath every other night. If it’s a daycare day or we run errands he gets changed in the morning! If it’s a lazy weekend he may wear the same clothes from Friday night bath to Sunday night bath. He’s an active toddler though so most days we change at least 1-2 times between shirt and pants at various times

It’s healthy to change every day. Wash them out by hand.

If he’s not dirty or stinky 2 days is ok. Heck I wear my clothes more than once before I wash them. No different. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

As often as you can please or at least twice daily. Even as an adult we can’t stay in one cloth the whole day. Bath twice daily too. Won’t be nice to be ignorant of the fact that dirt isn’t just something unpleasant you see.

We change clothes every morning. Then pjs at night. They always have a fresh outfit on each day.

My kids changed into play clothes after school. Everything got worn twice. Take off hang out in fresh air. Put away for another day.

I don’t see an issue I’ve done it and I have a washer and dryer at home. Even more so if not going out a lot.

My kids are like constantly naked lol dress them then turn around and they have taken off their pants and socks. I’ve given up :sweat_smile:consider it a win that your kid is dressed and call it a day :rofl:

Just put a bib on him and it will save the clothes… no problem in wearing them again. Just make sure the undies are clean. Wait till they’re older, they’ll wear the same clothes for a week.lol.

I changed my kids clothes every day and sometimes few times a day.

I’ve washed clothes by hand in the bathtub before. Do what you got to do girl

1 Like

I have always changed my child’s clothes every day , more than that if they get really dirty. Like someone else said ,too many allergens out there , pollen ,dust mites, dander, not to mention bacteria and viruses.

Different clothes every day and showers and new PJs at night.

I wear my jean sometimes more then one day my daughter can wear outfits 2 days especially if she undress while we are home

I changed them every day after their bath. I don’t have a washer dryer either

I change my kids clothes everyday and wash closed every two weeks.

My kids typically don’t rewear clothes but it’s because they play hard outside and they are dirty by the end of the day

My son might wear the same pajamas for 2 nights but he takes a shower everyday. Underwear must be changed

I change my 1 year old, clothes daily and during the day if needed and new pjs almost everynight.

I don’t know why people are laughing at this, like does other people’s misfortunes make you feel better ? Wtf! I grew up dirt poor. :fu::fu::fu: to those people laughing at this post.

If you have a tub you can wash your clothes in it and make a clothes line very inexpensive, to air dry outside or inside. And sorry about those negative comments and people laughing. :heart:

I barely dress my 8 month old :woman_shrugging:. Usually only if we’re going somewhere. He’s a reflux baby and I’d be changing his clothes 25 times a day if I dressed him daily

2 Likes

For school usually daily she changes clothes, PJ’s are 1-3 days depending on if she has BO cus she sweats a lot at night.

During the summer she probably wore the same clothes for a few days lmao

I change them every day have since she was born, and now she’s 7.
I would invest in a washer dryer x

As long as your child is clean you’re good. Don’t what you can and what you have to. You’re mom. You know best.

Hand wash those clothes… Kids are messy… That is terrible.

If my child goes outside they have to change clothes if they home all day then no

Every day a new outfit , for all 3 …maybe i just have very dirty kids :joy: sometimes i have to chance thé youngest (16months) 3 times a day🤷 i would use thé sink to wash clothes tho

How often do adults change clothes? Should be daily. So get them in a routine similar to yours…

I wouldn’t have them wear the same clothes 2 days in a row whether they were dirty OR clean.

I try to get them to change clothes daily. Jeans can be worn two times before I wash them

My son just wore the same outfit 2 days in a row ans slept in it. Refused to take it off 🤷

I used to change my kids daily…hand wash and hang up over shower rod if needed.

Eh most days the kids go for 2 days with the same outfit. Especially if we’re just inside and not doing anything messy.

Ever heard of hand wash? Baby’s clothes can be easily washed by hand and will dry very quickly.

Every day! What kids clothes stay clean after 10 min of putting them on?!

I change if dirty or they take a bath which is every other day or so. We don’t go anywhere so…:woman_shrugging:

Sounds fine. I would change underwear and socks if he wears those but at his age doesn’t sound like

If you feel self-conscious about it, just put him in a new outfit and peg it up out side in the sun. It’ll freshen it up and kill germs.

Fellow momma,
Do what you can, how you can, and whenever you can. Life is hard. Very hard. Not everyone can afford, nor do what others can.
As long as you all are happy, that’s all that matters. Unfortunately, asking the world their opinion typically ends up in emotionally beat the crap out of the poster, in which case I am here to stand over and protect you.

P.S Do you all wash your coats and bed sheets everyday also? What’s the difference?

Let’s support each other :heart::heart:︎:heart::heart:

4 Likes

Twice a day…after shower and before going to bed…and if the weather is too hot like 3to4 times if we sweat alot

If it looks and smells clean, let it ride.

When they were little as often as necessary, but it changes as they age.

My boy is 9 and he gets into everything everyday ( he is the outdoorsy type to a tee) so here we need to change all everyday.

Do what’s best for you! If he doesn’t stink or isn’t covered in dirt, I’d say it’s ok. Of course it would be a little different if you had a washer (at least) but you seem to be doing your best. Lots of love to you!
Also, my almost 14yo changes his shirt daily and I think that’s it, you can tell him to change more but he won’t and he’s a teenager so he knows everything. Pick your battles lol

I’m hella lazy tbh. Every 2 days unless he’s running around a ton.
But he’s not even 2, and we don’t leave the house much

I change my daughter every day and she wears her gown one night

If it’s still clean, why does anyone need to know it’s been worn more than once? My kids get different clothes each day, but they’re way too active for anything to stay clean.

Lmfao man my son might change outfits 2 or 3 times in one day if he feels like it.

My only question is how do you keep a 1 year old from not getting their clothes dirty lol

Leave him naked with only a diaper! My kids and grands were pretty much diaper only, unless we left the house, until they were about 4!

My daughter is 15 months… twice during the day usually and then pajamas

Ehhhh. I wanna be that mom that says new clothes every day buuuuttt :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Since covid… we don’t leave and as long as they change every other day.

Ps we are coin op too and it’s EXPENSIVE.

My son changes every day and every night

Change them daily and pjs at night. Kids get into everything and are constantly on the floor/ground into things the naked eye cant see.

They are all over the place at that age. Atleast a few times a day. Why can’t you go to a laundromat?

Since quarantine maybe once a week. Until he starts to smell.

1 Like

A yr. old then 2-3 days is fine… Once in school change every day…

Do what works for you. If he’s not going to school stinky and unkept… Then don’t worry.

Hand wash clothes and get a clothes drying rack. 2 days should be the limit especially pants.

Everyday or when he ruins the clothes

Wait till the teens hit they never want to change lol

Guess it depends the age ? With a six year old everyday multiple times a day some times haha

My kids are changed daily! Bathed daily!

2 Likes

My daughter always has fresh clothes and pjs every day/night with also back up outfits incase they get dirty or weather change

4 Likes

Day clothes
Bath Nightly and pjs. When wakes fresh undies and fresh day clothes.

2 Likes

Wait… Your kids make it longer than a day in the same outfit!!! We’re probably still going through two plus PJs everyday. :sob::sob::sob: I hate laundry.

I’ve had to hand wash mine. A bar of Zote (laundry soap) works wonders for hand washing. Hang them outside somewhere to dry. :blush:

Lol my little one don’t even wear clothes :rofl::rofl::rofl: he rocks a diaper. (I do change that) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’ve washed clothes out by hand with dish soap lots of times

Mine go through a couple outfits a day then bath and PJs.

1 Like

Everyday, multiple times a day… even when I didn’t have my own washer & dryer :woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3: for both my kids