How should I handle this situation?

Why in the world would you stay with someone for 9 years if he treats you like that

9 Likes

Yeah I’d tell him since it’s his house he can pay the bills for it since you have paid the bills all this time. I’d also probably look for another place to live.

8 Likes

Claim him on your taxes because you have a child not a man

9 Likes

Leave the boy and find a man :woman_shrugging:t2:

It’s one thing to have your partner when they’re down, but if they’re always down and you’re supporting them, that’s not a partner, that’s a child. If you work and make the money, you can pack up and walk away. Let him have the house because he won’t have it much longer since he can’t pay for it. Take YOUR money and fix YOUR car. Then take YOUR money and find YOUR home. Leave him in your past.

3 Likes

Have your car towed to a mechanic to fix it then move out and get your own place. He’s right his house his bills so stop paying. If u want to pay some pay half only. Why are u even with a guy who doesn’t want to work? Sounds like he’s just using you.

3 Likes

Make him get a real job. 30 a day is not cutting it for a grown man. Make him pay most of the bills. That’s what real men do. Your married to a boy and a narcissist at that

1 Like

Sounds to me like u been there long enough and paid enough in that u should have entitlement to everything including the house and him telling u it’s not ur house shows his character him putting off fixing ur vehicle which is a pretty easy job and if he knows what he’s doing wouldn’t take long at all is also very telling… he’s comfortable with the way shit is bc u have let it slide my advice is don’t pay anything for his house and worry about ur car… in my state if u have stayed with someone for so many days they can legally claim ur address as their own and there fore have to be evicted through the courts… let him figure his shit out and stop carrying him he’s a grown man…

Kick him to the curb!!!

Everyone saying leave and get your own place sure make it sound easy… to the OP, I’ve been there and although I don’t have any answers, suggestions or opinions, I’m sending you big hugs. I know it’s not easy and just know that you’re not alone.

since you’re doing it all, I’d keep on doing that. Somewhere else. Without him. Carry on your merry way

3 Likes

I’d say leave his ass. U deserve to get your car fixed. Make him pay his own bills since its his house. Get your own place. 9 years is too long to not be appreciated.

Move out he is now an ex. That’s what i would do. He is def taking advantage of you.

1 Like

Seems like he likes the idea of you being there to pay HIS bills, while you go without. You need your car so you can get to work. I’d honestly get the car fixed and let him get a real job and start paying his own bills and not using you!

3 Likes

Your worth far more than this .have the nerve to leave and give yourself a future .find a place to rent .be on your own till u find someone who will treat right .your love will turn to hate eventually because of the way your treated what ever you decide I wish you well

1 Like

Where ya from? What kinda vehicle? Me and my wife seen this post. We will fix ur car financially. Long as u better ur life in return. We want nothing in return other than better ur living situation. Just paying it forward

7 Likes

Sounds more like he’s your son…

I’d never support a man who can’t even make sure I have reliable transportation. My husband was 17, working 3+ jobs to be sure I had everything I needed. :upside_down_face: There is no excuse​:woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t pay any of his bills and have your car fixed. Construction pays good money either he’s hiding money or spending his portion foolishly. Sounds like you need to stop enabling him and find your own place and a real man.

3 Likes

I’d say your house your bills and then on that note. I’d say my money, bye Felicia :wave:

2 Likes

Get it done yourself and leave dear. This doesn’t seem like it will get better. You’re dating a child. Not an adult. You have done more than your fair share. Maybe even try to prove that you paid the house off more than him in a court if possible. Not sure if anything will happen but wouldn’t hurt to look into.

5 Likes

Move the hell out and pay for your own home

1 Like

I don’t know you and am sure you want Like my opinion but sense we’re here I’ll share Get your own place he’s using you and either isn’t working at all or making way more then$30 a day he could make more at McDonald’s a real man is a partner in life not your dependent sorry not sorry :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

If your already paying all the bills you might as well pay them somewhere else the guy is worthless and is just using you good luck in your new home :pray::+1:

3 Likes

What an ass. Move on

Looks like your living with a adult child
You pay everything already move out and get your own place

1 Like

You’re better off leaving. You make the money you’re the bread winner.

2 Likes

Get rid of him and sue his ass

Throw the whole man away

3 Likes

He’s a child that wants a mommy, leave his immature behind

2 Likes

I would get my own place

1 Like

Fix your car and tell him to get hooped hahaha.

1 Like

Move the heck out. So ungrateful and disrespectful. Throwing things like that in your face is abusive. You deserve better.

2 Likes

Dude he’s using you. Get out of there and cut your losses

1 Like

Sounds like you’re dating a scrub… :woman_shrugging:t2: Move on…

1 Like

Patterns like that don’t change. I know it’s hard, but get out. You deserve better

So your keeping him is he your boyfriend or son it’s about he steps up and starts acting like an adult witch means getting another job that pays him better and him start paying half of everything

Move out. Tell him to kick rocks and move on.

Sounds like you need to move on down the road and find a man who appreciates your hard work and sacrifices. He doesn’t appreciate
You and he sure as he’ll doesn’t appreciate what all you have done and paid for, so I’d say so long, good bye and see ya later. He will keep using you as long as you let him, so Stop letting him ! You don’t need him. Your too good for his lazy ass. Go find you someone that deserves you.

I would leave.

You deserve way better :heart:

Get your car to a garage and fix it you need it for work don’t you?

1 Like

Never pay off a bill you didn’t create or have your name on. I’d move out. You can obviously Afford it if you are carrying him.

4 Likes

Stop paying for his stuff !!!
And for the disrespect he’s giving to u and treating u I’d leave ! He can find a way to pay his own bills

2 Likes

Take your money get out of that house and don’t go back, he is using you

1 Like

Don’t give him money for his bill and instead pay a mobile mechanic to come out and install the alternator. Then once your car is running again leave his lazy, unmotivated sorry ass. Let him struggle on his own since its HIS house its HIS bills. Boy BYE!!! :wave:

Take your car to a mechanic and get it fixed asap. Shouldn’t have paid his house off. Can’t do anything about it now. Get him to get a better job…unions hire at $18 an hour starting out. Boilermakers best one to join. He cant help out then you need a better man anyway.

1 Like

I take the car to a mechanic and leave.

3 Likes

Fix your car. Be gone.

4 Likes

Go get your car fixed by a mechanic and stop relying on this man to do it for you. Stop paying his bills also he’s a grown man he can do it if he actually truly wants to. He keeps you around because he’s using you and doesn’t care how it’ll affect you in the long run. Tell him to go get a job that gives him an actual paycheck. He’s not even trying honestly. So now after 9 years are you going to keep letting this bum use you or are you going to move out get your own place and get a real mechanic to fix your vehicle.

2 Likes

U can do better alone.If he’s making ur life harder.Move on.Get u ur own house and buy it for urself.Sounds lik ur a hard worker.So u should b able to take care of urself.He seems alil entitled to me.

1 Like

Kick him to the curb and have the house sold and get your money back!

Go to a lawyer and get a legal separation and take him to
The cleaners

1 Like

I’d first find out about that money situation. If he has any past drug or addiction problems …

Bail! He could at least change the alternator.

1 Like

Truthfully I think you already know the answer you just needed to hear it from this group. Ron don’t walk sounds like he’s a narcissist and you’ll never be happy

Sounds like it’s time to drop this man-child and move out on your own. If you’re paying all of the bills by yourself, you’ll make it in your own in your own place.

1 Like

Wake up! Save as much as you can and leave! Nothings going to change unless you change it!

1 Like

RUN, get the heck out of there. Start making your plans NOW. QUIT paying his bills. It NEVER changes. He’s a USER and a LOSER. Let’s just say, been there done that.

Leave get the car fixed and move on !

Find a new boyfriend.

He is a mooch… I’d be gone. There is a lot better out there believe me

Take MY Money ,Fix MY Car and then Pack MY shit and LEAVE

That doesn’t sound like a relationship at all :woozy_face:

1 Like

Get the hell out of that relationship! He’s using you

1 Like

I would have been gone yesterday! Take your car and have it fixed and walk away and chalk it up as a lesson learned!

4 Likes

You are being a fool get your own place

1 Like

Leave his sorry ass! Your efforts are not being validated. Dont stay in that!
Years will flash by abd you’ll look back at wasted energies. Look out for you!!

No construction job in the world is $30 a day. He’s probably making $100 a day and blowing the rest on whatever his hobby is

3 Likes

Stop paying the bills! Run and find your place. Let him figure it out himself

2 Likes

Never ever pay full of a mortgage your not on leaves you fucked later
He’s an asshole I’d pack my shit slowly get all the bills out of your name fix your car and move on from him

I think you already know the answer to your own question here. He’s right, it’s his house…. So let him pay the bills since he wants to have that big balls kinda energy​:roll_eyes: sorry but you should never ever pay something that isn’t in your name to pay (unless you agree on it of course) take your car to have it fixed… you’ll have the money since he’ll be paying his own bills in his own house from now on. When he gets pissy because bills aren’t paid tell him well, I had to fix my car… then I thought about paying YOUR bills in YOUR house but then I got tired, so I guess it will have to wait​:woman_shrugging:t2: when stuff starts getting turned off… go stay with family or a friend if that’s an option for you. If that’s how it is, be a B in the most polite way possible. Stand your ground. What you allow will continue. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Your basically doing it all yourself anyways leave…

3 Likes

Run! He will never change. He won’t grow up. Go find some happiness.

2 Likes

Oh Look It’s a Bunch of Red Flags Sewn into the Shape of a Person
RUN. Seriously Sis, leave. Like yesterday

6 Likes

How does this stuff happen to ya’ll :roll_eyes: I just don’t get it

4 Likes

Just leave, he sounds like a piece of shit

Sounds like he is lying about his pay. Why would he continue going back if dude is not paying him? What is he spending his money on that he doesn’t want you to know about. Does he have a hidden drug problem, possibly?

2 Likes

I think you know the answer but, if you’re looking for validation, you need to let him fly and be free. How’s he going to keep the house without you paying all the bills. I’d take my next paycheck and get my car fixed, move in with a friend or family until you can get your own place. Life’s too short to wait on people who do not respect you and just use you for your money and what you do for them. About time you start living and let him figure out how he’s going to pay.

3 Likes

He’s using you to pay his bills. Does he even have a job that he goes to??? Why would anyone work especially in construction and not get paid?? Why would anyone be okay with that???

Big red flags here sis! BIG ones. Run far away while you can! :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

:expressionless: get your own place and a new man asap

2 Likes

Wow. He’s using you. The question is what would I do? I’d say i paid rent for the past several years and try to find a new house whether it’s renting or buying. If I’m gonna pay bills I’m gonna pay my bills and my kids expenses. My BF would no longer be my BF anymore. He’s someone else’s child not mine.

4 Likes

I’d get man and not a bitch boy, that’s what I’d do.

FIX YOUR CAR FIRST. Start with fix my car now. Period. If he won’t, you pay to have it fixed before you even consider paying any bills. Then you have some options: make him put you on the deed to the house and hand over his checks, or leave.

FIX YOUR CAR FIRST.

4 Likes

Leave as fast as I can. work it out so u can have your own place.

Run, don’t walk. He doesn’t appreciate you at all. You deserve better

1 Like

That is not a bf - that is a mooch. Dump him. You can do better.

3 Likes

What a loser! Don’t let him use you any more-you’d be so much better off single.

Do what he does and just worry about you. Let stuff start getting cut off and I bet things change.

1 Like

Find somewhere else to live. He’s not a man, just male.

He sounds like a loser, cut him out like the tumour he is becoming.

First thing I’d do is look up YouTube videos on how to change the alternator. Its actually pretty easy. If you feel you can change it then change it, if not then pay someone to change it. Second, get in that fixed car and drive away from him and don’t return. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Lord why the hell would you live with a manchild? Using your money cause you let him and here 9 years later you literally have nothing to show for it

Smh you should know what to do. Fix your own car with your money and drive your happy self to a new life

5 Likes

Take that money and get a new alternator and leave

jesus christ :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

It might be paid for but if u leave he will lose it . Leave his sorry butt

You know the answer to that. Leave …he won’t change…your car needs to function for you to work…in order for you to work…you can be bad all by yourself…do you right now

Fix your car and get the hell out!!!

2 Likes

Pack my stuff & gtfo

Let him have his house LEAVE

1 Like

U deserve better…leave him!!!

The obvious answer is to leave like seriously but let me point something out real quick. “He doesn’t work like I do” then you proceed to say he works in construction. Idk what you do for a living but please don’t bring someone down for what they do work wise. Construction is a hard job and takes a toll on peoples bodies so please don’t say that type of stuff. Construction workers are the reason why we have so many roads, highways, etc. I’m not saying your man does that but the way you said it makes it seem like your job is better and harder than his. Again idk what you do for a living but don’t talk about what he does like that besides that tell that man bye. Matter of fact why hasn’t he complained to this guy where his check is at? I’d be damned if I’m working for free and not getting paid for what I do. It doesn’t look like it’ll get any better