How to get rid of lice?

I took my to a place call the lice lady she guarantee her work for 30 days we shave our boys only took the girl don’t know where you are she is in Athens it worked for us she even show you how she does it her her number is 1-800-324-5423 maybe theirs one where you at

Coca cola or mayonnaise

Put everything that can’t be put through the washing machine in black trash bags outside in the sun for at least 2 to 3 days. Make sure they are tied tight. The lice will suffocate. Anything that can go in the washing machine, wash and dry on the hottest settings. Everything your heads have touched needs treated. Vacuum couches, chairs, mattresses, etc a few times. They used to sell RIT shampoo at the drug stores and at walmart. It smells horrible, but it kills the lice and comes with a tiny comb to use to get the nits out.

Lube. Regular ole lube. It suffocates the little bastards and loosens the eggs from the hair so you can comb them out. Wash all bedding everyday for a good 2 weeks and bag up any stuffed animals, toys, ect and put outside for 2 weeks.

Nitty gritty head comb, tea tree hair products

Put all their stuffed snimals in black garbage bags…c spray mattresses and pillows with lice spray a clean cleanclean.wash all dirty clothes up and even spray car down withlice spray…alsobe sure to speak to your childs best friends parent to give heads up because if they don’t check their children and they hang with your kids they probably got them also wi
Hich means next week yours eill hsve again

Only thing that worked when we were kids was Suave coconut shampoo and conditioner plus a nit comb. None of the specialized stuff worked. Something about the coconut killed them. Plus it’s cheap and you smell super good!

1 Like

If your children have smooth hair a robi comb could be worth a look. Worked great on my kids and are apparently still available. A small initial outlay saved me heaps of money in the long run. I just combed all the kids hair morning and night killing all lice and new ones as they hatched. The comb is fine, like a regular metal nit comb so wasn’t great on course thick hair.

Wash all bedding and put stuffed animals in bags for 14 days. Spray mattresses, pillows and couches with lice spray and anything else you can’t wash. Wash all fabrics in their rooms and around the home. Vacuum, sweep and mop. Make sure you spray the cars too. It’s a lot of work and it’s not just treating their hair and being done. That’s why so many people continue to get it.

1 Like

Comb them out with conditioner then don’t wash your hair as often… my daughter got them when she was 4 and I only wash her hair once/twice a week and she’s not had them since (she’s 8 now)

Metal long tooth nit comb and lots of conditioner and comb it out its the most effective way. Treatments don’t work

Boil som anise star seed and put that in a water bottle … thus stuff kills and repels I swear by it . Every shower I’d have my girls comb with a bit comb while they had conditioner in the hair still then spry the star seed water to style the hair.

Also seen this https://homemaking.com/hannah/how-get-rid-lice-fast-coke/

Oh no! I feel for you! Tee tree oil in conditioner and a head lice comb. That’s such a hand full. See if you have a friend that will help you. Good luck

1 Like

If u can’t get it under control with the shampoo or even prescription shampoos call a dermatologist their is a pill they can give u n it actually works…

1 Like

MOUTHWASH!!! I had foster kids that were so bad… months of daily combing and picking and i tried everything under the sun… then i tried mouthwash. Gone!

1 Like

They like perfect body temps and clean hair
Use blow dryer everyday
Put some products in hair so it’s not clean like some oils or super skinny or gel
Bag everything cloth stuffed animals
Pillows on high heat in dryer
Hope this helps

My granny always put mayonaise in our hair and left it overnight then washed in the morning it suffocated the lice and got rid of it fast

1 Like

Tea tree, neem and black walnut. Google stuff

1 Like

Spend the day doing it! Go through all kids one at a time. While doing their heads, wash every thing on the bed. If you have removable/washable couch cushions wash them. If not, spray the mess out of it with vinegar or alcohol. Alcohol dries the bugs out and they die. But you have to remove nits/eggs. Olive oil also dissolves the exoskeleton of the louse. Leave it on the head over night(go to dollar tree and get shower caps) rinse with vinegar the next morning. Make sure to get a bit comb. Do small sections and dont just comb down. Comb up, down, left and right. Dont forget to treat your car! And if you ever thought of drowning the bugs, it takes 14 hours so swimming doesn’t help. Lol.

1 Like

Tea tree oil. Putting tea tree oil in their shampoo will also help prevent them from getting it in the future

1 Like

You guys are the b0mb​:+1:t5::heavy_heart_exclamation:

HEAT! Flat Iron and blow dry

1 Like

My mom used dog shampoo :joy: it was gone that same day. I have heard it is bad for children, but not sure why really. I never had any harm done.

Put Mayo in your hair and let it sit there overnight. After you wash that out drench your hair with like tea tree oil and let it sit

If the lice are still there after proper treating they are getting reinfected. Double check all household items and treat everything. Also remember if they see people outside the house those people may also have it

The one true thing that has always worked for my family when all else fails is called: lice MD…its more of a oily consistency so it makes combing easier. I was able to treat myself without help.
Get some tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner or just get the essential oil and add it to shampoo…lice are not fond of tea tree oil. Use this DAILY!!!
Aside from that all stuffed animals, coats, hats, clothing, pillows or blankets you cant wash need to go into a plastic bag for 2 weeks. Everything else you can wash or just dry.
Vacuum everyday, multiple times if you can.
Boil all brushes/combs.
I have dealt with lice way too many times in my life to count :disappointed: been a while since the last time we where infected (10yrs) thank god. Lice is the worst, hopefully you got some good ideas here :green_heart:

Mayonaise: totally saturate hair, cover with plastic bag let sit for 1 hour…wash with regular shampoo with 3 drops tea tree oil

I spray my daughter’s long hair with tea tree oil every day and flat iron it. It’s also the only shampoo and conditioner she uses. I spray everything down with lysol. The prescription wash works the best. Also I send her with a trash bag to school. They all hang their back packs together so she wraps hers in a trash bag before putting it on her hook. Take all the stuffed animals pack them in a trash back and cover it in lysol.

Nix dry lice shampoo I’m so serious I used it on my thick azz curly hair and my son’s thick curly hair before we cut it took leaving it in over night but dang sure worked for us.
Wash it out the next day then lice comb it again.
Thick hair do it in small part or you’ll never get them turds out. Then get the lice spray at the dollar store just a metal can aluminum whatever. Spray the hell out of your house everywhere you can rooms beds put bed covers in washer and dryer stuffed animals in dryer twice heat kills them also when you are done washing the lice out of hair blow dry for a few or for as long as they let you in high for 15 mins I did with my hair it helps speed the killing up.

Rid kit at your local Walmart

I am so sorry my daughter had it twice. An she had long thick I cant stress it was so thick. My heart breaks for you.

Tea tree oil in the carpets, empty vacuum out sides.

Fairy tales shampoo and spray daily for 30 days

Spray the bedding every day after washing at the laundry mat that way you have everything washed at one time.

Deep deep clean

They will go away it will take some time

Mayonnaise on the hair all day or all night while you clean and wash everything

I put vaseline on their hair . girls hair gets braided with it on. It suffocates the lice and prevents them from moving. I leave it on for 2 to 3 days wash it off as best as i can and after a few showers the hair gets back to normal.

My daughter just went though it I did olive oil and tea tree and lavender essential oils mixed and soak their hair 12 hours wash with lice prevention shampoo and repeat for a few days and also need to get out every lice u can find on their head

Day of treatment all needs to he treated the hotter the better. Bag cloths blankets tie tight 48 hours in the heat or dry on high heat. All needs to be treated and wiped down.

Listerine and tea tree oil!

Bag up EVERYTHING! It’s a pain but seriously put the work in to bag up everything that cannot be washed, get the spray to treat large soft surfaces (couch, chairs), once treated wear something like a bandana until it’s completely out of house. Try spraying hair and bandana with tea tree oil as a deterrent. Store treatments worked for my family, and we buzzed the boys hair. May be worth cutting the girls hair if it is too difficult to check all of it.

Put rubbing alcohol in your hair then put a bag over it. Wash all bedding. Put all stuffed animals in a huge trash bag and tie it as tight as you can. Vacuum all floors, mattresses, and couches.

Bag all stuffed animals (pillows if you can’t throw away). Wash all sheets and covers. Treat hair with mousse (ill post pictures) and try getting tea tree oil and add to shampoo/conditioner. Careful using too much on boys. It can alter hormones (research this please) but I’ve done it for my daughter and sons. They were getting from school and daycare. Stay on top of treatments and spraying everything down. Couches, mattresses and even tmyour car/carpets

There is shampoos that you can use for prevention after you treat everyones hair and disinfect the house. I used a shampoo called bug off and a prevention spray when my kids got it.

The way I have to do it is mayo mixed with tea tree oil. Leave that on overnight if u can. Once I wash that out I spray the hair with Listerine (brown) and keep the hair wet with that for at least a hour. The Listerine will strip the eggs protective coating. So when u go to comb it out it isn’t as hard to get it out. And use a black light. u can see the bugs and the eggs better when u are combing out the hair. Bag anything and everything up that can’t go into a washer. It will also help if u go and spray the stuff being bagged with the furniture spray stuff before it’s bagged as well. Spray all furniture and carpet and let it dry. Once dry vacuum everything that u can.

Ok so this is the only thing that ever worked for myself and I have thick hair that’s so hard to comb through. Get olive oil and soak everyone’s hair in it and let set for 3 or 4 hours then use a metal lice comb to comb through everyone’s hair. The oil with a metal comb works as a magnet and will pull out all of the eggs. But be sure to wash all bedding bag up stuffed animals and spray all furniture. Then use tea tree oil in your shampoo to repel against them so you dont get it again. Good luck I know it’s a pain in the ass

Tea tree oil and Mayo! Put it on thick wrap head up and keep it on as long a possible ( good 2 hours)

Make sure to bag up all stuffed animals and wash bedding. Spray anything that your not able to wash with the stuff that comes in the lice kit.

Definitely tea tree oil and mayo. Wrap your head once covered and sleep with it in. Lice comb in the morning. Also add a little tea tree oil to you shampoo it will keep them from wanting to come back. Wash and disinfectant everything you touch or sleep with. Hats, pillows, blankets, beds everything. And you should be good to go. Good luck

1 Like

Strip. Everything. Down. Place in. High. Heat. In. The. Dryer. Over. The. Counter. Should. Work. Put. It all. Over. The. Body. There. Is. Body lice too. Get. Fine. Tooth. Comb and. Use. Vinegar. To loosen. Them. Off. The. Hair

I. Hate. Lice. I always. Wanted to know. Where. Do. They. Come. From

I went through this with my daughter for a year. In the end what worked was a blow dryer with attached cap on head sit for 15-30 min then wash with lice shampoo or mixture and then comb and reheat.
That is what the professionals we went to ended up doing.
I tried every over the counter concoction even cutting my daughter’s hair to a pixie. We also stripped our entire house of bedding, clothes to the laundry mat, shampoo all carpet it was crazy but after fighting them for a year off and on I was desperate.

We tried everything too cuz the girls two of them had long hair the baby boy his hair had never got cut so he was over 5 years old so his was long and he wouldn’t sit still to try to get them out of it the oldest boy he didn’t really have them that much he had short hair so I didn’t really bother him so I know somebody a long time ago every time they come to my house their daughter had thousands and I mean thousands of bugs in her hair you can see them there was bad I spent hours trying to pick them out of her hair well her daddy is smart he’s an idiot really he put diesel on her hair to get rid of them now the girl that has the long hair that’s my granddaughter we had her in the bathroom or no it was outside poured gas in my hands and then rubbed it around real quick to where it would just leave the scent mainly on it and rubbed it through her hair I mean they wasn’t much on my hands at all but then you have to be ready and go straight to the bathroom and shampoo it because the gas is going to kill them then you just got to use the comb and get them out but we tried everything mayonnaise the prescriptions over the counter and this is the only thing that worked now don’t be like the man was hey was stupid pouring diesel on her head that was his daughter and we didn’t have none for a long time after we rubbed the little bit on my hands through her hair at the scalp and it might burn a little bit she said it did but I mean as soon as you put it on there straight to the bathroom and wash it out because as soon as that gas hits him it’s going to kill him we’ve tried baby oil and alcohol mixed together did nothing work and you want to be careful with them because I read a story of this man and woman who is giving their baby away they done pick the woman she came up to the hospital with all the stuff to pick up the baby and they told her that they changed their mind and was keeping her so then she had to agree because she didn’t get the little girl and she doesn’t bought all the stuff for the baby girl so she goes on with her parents 12 years later the one who is going to adopt her had to grieve her again because they said that they were so bad of head lice on her it made it anemic and somehow caused her to die from it so it’s a really serious serious thing when you get into the lice wish you luck and hope you get it under control boys are the best thing to do with them is shave their head

There is an over the counter cream rinse that works well. Also you should repeat the treatment in a few days to kill any eggs that hatched after the treatment.

Sklice- it’s a prescription hair lotion. Use it, spray the entire house with rid spray, wash EVERYTHING in hot water & dry on hottest dryer cycle. Anything that can’t be washed (couch, mattresses, etc) need to be sprayed, covered, sprayed again, then steam cleaned either yourself or by a company like Stanley steamer. Have the kids wear shower caps until the house/furniture is completely treated (before & after thier hair is treated) and put tea tree essential oil in your shampoo & conditioner for future prevention.

This sounds crazy but we had a similar problem. Nitty gritty comb and petroleum jelly (Vaseline) to remove them from the hair. Also use Hedrin Once to kill most of them first if you’re ok with that. To remove jelly from hair put shampoo in before washing. You need to comb like this every other day for a about a week. The big secret though is to go somewhere else after using the hedrin or the comb. You could also do the treatment outside. We went away for three days and did the treatment there. The live can’t live without you that long so you can’t get reinfected from furnishings. I found head lice were biting my tummy to stay alive after being combed out. Time to camp out maybe? (We did an hotel but it really worked!).

Call your dr and ask for a script of lindane. Best thing in the world. My daughters had it years ago. Also don’t wash hair to often. They like clean homes.

The foam from the drug store worked best for us but it took 3 treatments.

you can use box hair dye. it’s better than lice shampoo

1 Like

Cetaphil hand cleanser. Saturate the hair, blow dry it. Then leave it overnight in a shower cap and rinse and comb thoroughly in the morning. Also, wash everything for bedding in hot water and dry on high.

Also, continue to comb. Have a cup of dish soap and water next to you. Keep dipping the comb and removing any bugs/eggs as you go. Do this for as many days as you need to, until it’s gone.

I just saw on a mom group to use mouthwash :woman_shrugging: i have taken white conditioner and left it on my daughters head for 20 minutes and then comb it all out. You’ll see the eggs and the bugs, make sure you repeat the process every other day until there is no more to be found

You have to treat the whole house down to every rag that you use for cleaning. There are cleaning chemicals for the rugs, mattresses and pillows etc available to buy at Walmart and other similar stores, essentially any store that sells the NIX lice treatment. There is the prescription lice treatment but the over the counter treatments also work very well. The biggest is after the treatment you have to make sure that as you are combing out the hair with the lice comb- the treatment kits typically come with a small metal comb and the only difference between a lice comb and regular comb is the spacing between the teeth. Its very important and essential to comb out every Egg and Nit as if any are left on the hair it will hatch and the cycle will start again.

Once you have completed the treatment on the house you can purchase Tea Tree Oil and mix it in a water spray bottle mixed with water, a small amount of conditioner and the tea tree oil. Shake to combine the ingredients in the spray bottle and spray on every ones hair every morning before leaving the house in the morning. If you can’t find the tea tree oil you can use mint or peppermint oil instead.

By treating each person with the tea tree oil mixture daily you and the other members of your house are using preventative steps against having the lice return as they don’t like the mint smell in the tea tree oil which helps keep them from jumping onto you and your families hair

Cheap, gentle, & effective …
Clean all linens & get a spray for mattresses, couches, etc …

Let them sleep in mayonnaise. It will smother the lice, you will have pick them out one by one too. Treat the whole house. Bag up stuffed animals and put pillows in the dryer on delicate. Lice can’t live off of a head longer than 24-48 hours. Just make sure you treat everything

Soak heads in mayonnaise. Wash everything in house.

Tea tree oil. Most chemists have a diluted solution safe for hair

bleach everyone’s head

Treat the hair and buy hair coloring the same as their hair and dye the hair. Do it 2 times a year it worked for my daughter.

Weird but…I straighten my daughters hair with a flat iron when they get lice. Kills them from the heat. Works every time

Listerine for 2 hours, clean all bedding, couches, jackets, helmets, everything in hot water! Flat iron daily for a few days. Also, put Tea tree oil in shampoo for daily use as well.

1 Like

i tried EVERYTHING imaginable and nothing worked for so long. i ended up using the licefree shampoo because it’s non toxic and you can use it over and over since it’s not chemical filled . then go through everyone’s hair every single day until it’s gone :100: that’s the only way. my girls had long curly thick hair… they had it BAD because i let this woman move in with me who was infested. the only thing that got rid of it for good was being diligent. i made them shower every single day and i spent hours daily going through their hair but eventually we got rid of it. also tea tree oil in the bottle of shampoo repels it to keep them from getting it again.

My head is itchy reading these comments. Lol

Mayonnaise, it’s really great for the hair in general. It got rid of all of the lice in the first go and and it’s cheaper than a lot of other options out there. My mom did everything when I was younger and mayonnaise did the trick every time.

Ok so I always use the Lice Free Spray… however, when you get lice you have to not only wash EVERYTHING, you need to spray EVERYTHING with lice spray killer spray stuff… I keep this spray called BEDLAM (red can) on hand at all times and if I use 1 can I immediately order another or 2!! You almost have to treat lice (especially with having children) as if your home had just been infected with the plague!! I hate lice

My girls this year have one kid in each of their class who literally infects ALL the kids in their class and the only thing that helped me get rid of them was coconut oil - smother the hair in it section by section n then put a shower cap on for an hour or so then shampoo 3times to help with the oil build up on the hair and it kills them all instantly the only thing u have to is make sure u take all the dead eggs out and ur problems solved :pray: I do this once a month now religiously

Oh man I’m sorry! I dealt with this years ago and 3 out of 4 of us had it. Still treated the one who didn’t. The treatment at the store is expensive but you can buy the the boxes with the furniture spray to help. I threw away every comb and brush and bought new ones. Lots of laundry and bedding in hot water. Most important thing is getting the nits(eggs) out or you will have another cycle of it. I kept checking daily after treatment. I would pull the piece out that had a nit. With boys you can shave their heads. I have girls and it wasnt that easy lol. Re treat in 2 weeks but keep checking daily. They each can lay eggs daily. Im terrified of it coming back here.

My nieces always got lice and sadly where we live now isnt much better. I always put tea tree oil in all the shampoo bottles and shake before use as a preventative also my mom use to use kerosene on our heads outside when we were little, ( not recommended) also mayonnaise works well if u let it sit then rinse after atleast 4 to 6 hours. But I always use the store bought stuff for the first treatment now. Then comb it out. Also buy cheap conditioner and use it at a cream rinse every couple days. Put it on the dry hair and have the kids wear a shower cap for a few hours then comb it out. I also do this randomly for the kids even if they dont have them the cream rinse is great for their hair. My mom also once used butter, vaseline, olive oil, coconut butter, basically anything that is oily they will suffocate and die but this doesnt get rid of the eggs that’s why its recommended to comb and redo it. Also all the bedding needs washed and the toys. And the boys can be shaved if that’s an option. Best of luck

Rubbing alcohol. Only use in well ventilated areas. Soak all the hair to the scalp, put a shower cap(or grocery bag on) leave in hair for about 10 to 15 mins. Rinse out and put some conditioner in their hair(just cause the alcohol can dry out the hair some) and leave however long you want and rinse out. Repeat in 4-5 days incase any eggs the live laid survived.

Believe it or not, my daughter had lice, and I used minty Listerine. It killed them very fast. You have to pour it on and rinse it very fast so it doesn’t feel uncomfortable on the scalp. Then wash hair immediately after rinsing out the Listerine. Use the mint Listerine, the regular one is too uncomfortable on the scalp. Worked great the first time I used it. I had used other OTC brands… did not work. Easier than wearing mayonnaise on your head for six hours also.

We used a product called lice free. It worked perfectly. I bought it at Walmart, and its very easy to use. You will have to treat furniture and bedding though.

If u have it that bad, u may have to carpet clean all clothe furniture and carpets, wash and dry all blankets and pillows, spray the house and treat everyone at the same time.

Tea tree oil—leave in for an hour—the smell is horrid, but so worth it

The only way I got rid of my daughter’s (after trying all the meds) is smothering them with mayonaise and putting a plastic bag on her head for 30 minutes. Killed them all.

I would pick every egg out by hand I know that sounds awful but if you do this it will prevent you missing them with the comb! Shampoo with rid not nix lice shampoo, blow dry their hair after every shower they hate heat! Completely strip down every bed and couch spray with Lysol or lice spray completely saturate it especially in the cracks and around then edges vacuum everywhere and everything once it’s dried… also spray the floor if it’s carpet or sprinkle flea killer. wash all blankets and pillows with hot water and some bleach if your able to. Bag up all Barbies stuffed animals and thing with fur or hair for at least a week they say 48 hours but if they keep coming back then they need to be bagged for a week. The main thing is to check and recheck their hair every couple of days if you find new eggs you know there’s bug somewhere in their hair pick eggs out by hand and re shampoo every child! Make them sleep separate as well! I hope this helps I know lice can be awful for the parents and kids as well. Oh I almost forgot there is lice prevention spray it smells like lemons it’s on Amazon and at at Walmart spray all their stuff with that as well

Its really important that you strip ans clean all pillows blankets and stuffed animals as as vacuum carpet and couches

Also, if you’re sure you’ve gotten rid of them but all of a sudden the kids have them again - check where they’ve been. My daughter just kept getting them, I’d let the teacher know- but it just kept on. One day, I found out there was one girl that had never gotten rid of them - she told the teacher that she couldn’t read her book because of the bugs jumping on it. Didn’t have any problems after that.

Olive oil and tea tree oil mixed together, let it sit on the hair and then you will have to pick everything out. Besides washing everything… Removing everything and constantly checking is the best way to get rid of them.

7 Likes

Frontline - the dog/cat tick and flea treatments…

Sounds weird, but mum did that to me as a kid and i never got headlice ever again deadset

1 Like

I do not know if this will help but when I had a child in my classroom with headlice the school nurse would come in with a hair dryer and go over all my pillows I used in my reading area. She would tell the parents to use Tar bar soap to wash their children’s hair. I will be praying for you and your family. God bless you for taking these children into your family and hearts.

1 Like

You have to clean your entire home. Spray couches. Put all stuffed animals that can’t be washed into garbage bags. It must be air tight to suffocate the lice. Don’t forget to do the car too! If you don’t take care of EVERYTHING they will keep coming back.

1 Like

Omg this is TRIGGERING for me!
Idk why but when I was in this certain elementary school, I got lice EVERY DAMN YEAR! One year I got it twice!!!
When I moved in 5th grade, I never got it again.
But I had super long hair. My parents or grandma would braid it and put hair spray in it so the lice couldn’t attach.
I would have to use the nix lice treatment with the thin lice combs. It would take my family hours because I used to have thick long hair all the way down my butt until I cut it off to my shoulders when we moved.
But you need to bag everything you CANT wash into tight trash bags for no less than a week to suffocate them. Wash everything in hot water, & constantly vacuum.
I’m now 34 so that was forever ago for me and now I know there’s crazy “super lice” :weary: but that’s what we would do back when I was younger.
It’s annoying and takes a lot of patience.
I’m really sorry that everyone has it at once. That’s going to be hard.

When I was little I used to get them and my mom used the suave clarifying conditioner it smothers them and used a lice comb all over the head that worked after she tried everything.

I had my hair doused in flea powder when I was young and I got headlice from school (yes for dogs) and I never had head lice again…

You can get a little electric comb and kills eggs and lice doesn’t hurt you use real mayonnaise cover head with a shower cap sleep in it next morning rinse out wash hair doesn’t damage your hair and use comb my grandkids brought them home from school my daughter did this and it Works!!!

Everyone Go see a doctor and deep clean the house and wash all clothes, sheet, bedding stuff. Hopefully the lice go away. I’d never experience it but I think deep cleaning and laundry will help. Good luck!

Fine tooth comb and conditioner. Keep combing until you think you got them all then wash hair. Then do 2 or 3 times per week until gone. Wash all bedding in hot water or put in dryer or sun to dry 2 or 3 times a week also. Also put tea tree oil into shampoo you use as they don’t like the smell. Mire as a preventative

Over thd counter should be effective…however…it means washing any and everything their heads touch…there is sprays for furniture…soaks for combs and brushes…and everyone needs a personal comb and brush…you will need to repeat in one week…keeping hair oily means the nits cant attach…shampoo with tea tree oil helps also… good luck…its a lot of work…but they will go away…

Fastest and easiest way ( tested and tried)
Put mayo on everyone’s hair and let it sit for an hour. Cover the hair with a plastic bag so that it’s air tight. All of the lice will die. Shower afterwards. Your problem solved in an hour.

Before using the prescription stuff, use dawn dish soap. It strips the hair for easier removal and allows the prescription stuff to really saturate them. I also went and got one of those electric brushes that zaps the lice as it pulls them out.

Vaseline put a think amount on all the hair. And then put a plastic bag to cover the hair over night. In the morning take the bag off slowly little bugs may be in the bag. Then comb out the hair while the Vaseline is still in the hair for best results use the lice comb. After all that wash the hair. Make sure you wash all of the clothes and bed sheets anything that their or someone else’s hair could have touched including the furniture and the carpet all with very hot water. It’s alot of hard work but when its gone it’s a relief.

The best best solution is coconut shampooo and conditioner leave it for 5 min then rinse rinse it then apply coconut oil for your hair 3 days straight thank me later