How to save a marriage?

If bouths go to shepherd of the hill and talk to a pastor he gladly going to help you have Faith for God is not thing impossible God loves you and we to

1 Like

I would just move on. If he can’t even communicate with his own wife about how he feels why stay? I hope you find the happiness you deserve :heart:

1 Like

I would just let him go. Tell him that you have been thinking about it and you also think it’s for the best and then you show him what he’s missing!! Start acting shady as hell as if you are talking to someone else. Start dressing in ways you wouldn’t usually just to see what he does. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

You can’t force him to stay in a marriage he doesn’t want to be in. That’s not fair to any of you including your kids. You’ll all be miserable. Listen, while you’re still together get as much of his employment info as possible. Pay stubs, bank statements showing auto deposits, his HR rep & supervisor’s name(s) etc. This way you can prove how much he earns & if he claims to have lost his job you can talk to his higher ups to find out if he quit or is still working there. I wish I had this info with my ex who lied about his job & brought in a pay stub from a day labor place claiming that’s his unsteady income. He actually made almost twice as much with overtime. This way you’re children can get the support they deserve.

4 Likes

I would say let him go. If you’re going to be having your second child…this is a time that should be filled with love. If he’s not then you really can’t make him.

1 Like

Let him go & focus on your children. I promise they are Gods best gifts & rewards :two_hearts:

That’s awful. What a really bad time for him to lay this out. I’m so sorry he is doing this. I mean, even if it’s for the best, you need support right now, regardless. So he better not be planning on leaving you alone for delivery with a toddler around too. I hope he gets a giant hernia and can’t walk. Motherfuckers man… that said, It’s not your fault. You don’t deserve it. And you shouldn’t be the only one fighting to make it work.

Let him go. If he’s not willing to hash things out in counselling, there is very little you can do to “salvage”. Focus on your children and yourself.

2 Likes

Let his ass go. Sounds like you can definitely do better. What a loser.

Send him on his way girl fuck that life is to short to not be happy you will be alright you got this

You can’t make him stay. He’s not willing to talk to you or go to counseling he has already given up. Just make sure he pays child support and has visitation with his children. You just have to be the bigger person here and let go. Don’t change who you are by pretending to be talking to someone else or dressing differently, that’s childish and gives him things to use against you in the divorce. BUT if he wants the divorce make him pay for it.

If he doesn’t want to fight for your marriage I wouldnt you deserve to find someone that will treat you the way you need xx

Hate to say it but if he isn’t willing to do the work of therapy then it’s probably best to just end it and move on I hate to say it but he probably found someone else’s and I know this is going to hurt you by hearing that and I’m truly sorry but it’s probably best to let him go ,and get a devorice .let him be there for his children but just co parent with him pack his shit and or pack your stuff stay with someone who you trust and you can do this . Keep us updated good luck

See your attorney, child support, if he is the father he pays and this is even through DFS and whether you want him to visitation rights or not, your call, not his.

1 Like

Nope. Let him go. There is more to this and you have more to think about than this right now.

4 Likes

Hi Bring it to the Lord, Ask Accept Believe Confess Jesus as Lord and Saviour, over your Marriage, your children, your new life in Christ. God Bless You.

9 Likes

I went through this. My whole pregnancy. I cried, all the time. Most miserable pregnancy, most miserable I’ve ever been in my life. I felt so abandoned. Finally instead of feeling sorry for myself and begging for his love, I let him go. Took him 7 days before he was blowing my phone up constantly saying he missed his family, he wanted his family back. He went and slept with someone else. The whole time he had feelings for someone. Only to realize the grass wasn’t greener on the other side. It made me a stronger person, I love the me I am today and had it not be for that experience I wouldn’t be who I am. Let him go.

20 Likes

It didn’t stop him 9 months ago ??

11 Likes

There’s an old saying “careful what u ask 4 u just might get it”. Give him what he wants n let him reap what he sows.

5 Likes

Idk…maybe he could have had this epiphany before he got you pregnant again? Just sayin.

2 Likes

I was not married but was with my ex for over 11 years he did the same thing we have a 9 year old together sadly if they do not want to stay they won’t it sucks and it really hurts all they would do is hurt you mine has already moved on with someone else not even a month after ending things move on take care of your babies and one day hopefully someone will find you and love both you and your babies

2 Likes

He met some one else

6 Likes

Do you think he is seeing someone else?

3 Likes

That was so nice of to get you.pregnant then tell you now …let him go he will be the one to miss out…that’s horrible of him to do this…sounds like he’s got someone else if he refuses therapy
…good ridance

6 Likes

Yes, let him go. He is not in love with you anymore. Sorry. Keeping him or trying to, will only make matters worst. Breathe & think of you & your kids

5 Likes

What a friggin douche bag to tell you something like that just before you deliver a child. Let that garbage go. You’ll be better off.

8 Likes

This happened to me 3 weeks after my son was born. I told him to leave then. That night he returns crying and all of a sudden all these emotions came spilling out. Mine isn’t much of a talker either . We stayed up all night talking and it was the stress of my high risk prego a new colic baby on top of our toddler daughter, work and worry about money, ect. After we talked it out he felt way better and begged me to forgive him. That was almost 11 years ago and our marriage has been strong sense.

6 Likes

1st question are you both Christians? God can heal this marriage and it will survive if you put God first you and him second together and ever thing fall into place.

9 Likes

Unfortunately I’m going through a one sided divorce as well, and I’ve learned the hard way that you can’t make someone stay. Ultimately if you really love them, you gotta let them be happy even if that means you don’t stay together.

So he’s been feeling the need for divorce for ten months now, then hot you pregnant and continued feeling the need for divorce…and drops the bomb as you are about to deliver yoyr baby…how could you even want him to stay after all that. You and your children deserve better. Let him go. There is more than likely someone else in the background by the sounds of it.

12 Likes

First of all I am so very, very sorry that your husband couldn’t hold out just a little bit longer (until you safely deliver baby #2)
What an awful feeling to feel going into giving birth.
My only advice for you is take care of you and your children.
Do not under any circumstances change anything about you.

8 Likes

10 months is a very specific time frame…sounds like he’s putting his feelings else where.

9 Likes

You cannot force someone. He is refusing therapy,so give him what he wants.

For a relationship to last both people need to want it to last. M advise is to let him go and find someone down the road that deserves you! Heartbreaking sweetheart I know, wish I could give you a hug.

2 Likes

One cannot fight for a marriage alone. This marriage is over, if he isn’t willing to work, to save the marriage. I’m so sorry. I know it hurts, but in the end you will be grateful. Nothing on earth is more miserable than being stuck in a loveless marriage.

4 Likes

Girl I’m so sorry. You should have all the love and support there is to offer considering you are getting ready to delivery a new sweet angel. It’s going to be tough, heck it’s even tough when you have a great partner so I hope you have other awesome people in your life, bc this dude seems like an awful excuse blah blah blah doing this to you NOW! Is there someone else you trust to be in delivery room with you and maybe even come help you at home a bit after baby Comes home? Where are you located? I’m sure a few of us other mommas would offer support and be there if you are near :slightly_smiling_face: Head up, respect yourself and if nothing else give him space… pushing can’t make it better but absence makes the heart grown fonder! I hope he steps up and remembers his vows, but if he’s checking out, remember you are wonderful and someone else will come along and treat you as so. You WILL find a real man who supports and loves you the way you deserve and will never put you through this type of emotional trauma! But, make his ass stay, sleep on the couch or whatever he wants but I would demand he stay to help with this new baby, HIS baby… well maybe not demand but I would be very convincing about it lol Hugs momma and congrats on new baby, I wish your circumstances were better girl!

Had the feeling for 10 months but still slept with you and got you pregnant now wants to leave?! Wth?!
If his mind is made up there’s nothing you can do :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Seems a bit strange that suddenly he wants a divorce and it took him 10 months to decide. Are you sure he hasn’t been screwing around? Either way, I would drop him like a bad habit, but sounds like he has something on the side.

7 Likes

If that was on his mind why did he get you pregnant I think there might be someone else

2 Likes

Tell him to leave and help pack his bags

5 Likes

It isn’t worth fixing if he waited until right before you’re going to have y’all’s child to tell you. He could have told you months ago.

7 Likes

Let him have his time, either he stays or he goes, either way, his choice, why fight to have him stay when he’ll leave later??

1 Like

I am sorry you are being put through this! I honestly can’t wrap my head around any man subjecting his wife to this traumatic just before she was to deliver our child! What a truly VILE and SELFISH act!! Tough decisions are needed to be made. It will be hard but you need to think of and protect yourself and your children at this point. Please seek advise from an attorney before you deliver!!
It is imperative YOU know and understand your rights and what you are legally permitted to do as well as entitled to in your state. Under these unusual and trying circumstances professional advised and guidance can save you and your children from undo stress and strain. God bless you and your babies.

10 Likes

Hes having it with a new women

2 Likes

What an ass h. Just had to get You pregnant and then leave…Ask him Which child he’s taking ? Or maybe he’d like to adopt his child out?!! I feel so bad for You ,but don’t let him get you down . The second happiest day of your life is almost here. Happy,single Families have more fun !!! Best of everything,there is life after ex’s !!!

I am so sorry you are going through this at this specific time. You deserve the world right about now and he’s supposed to give it to you. Not this bs. I’m glad he is being honest with you though and there is not more to it. I was with my children’s father for 12 years and ended it for many reasons. It’s not easy at first. But things will get better. I was able to find myself again and gain my independence back. I am now engaged to my fiance, we’ve been together for 4 years and he is helping me raise my 3 babies. There is a happily ever after for you. You just need to believe in it. Stay strong mama.

2 Likes

Let him move on. If he doesn’t want to stay married that’s okay but he needs to take care of his kids. Child support for 2 kids will eat his paycheck up. Good luck you deserve to be happy

2 Likes

Let him. As long as you can live with your children alone. As long as you can provide their needs and you can fill that part of your husband that is about to be lose. Someone who fell out of love is not love at all. BUT if you said your husband LOST his feelings, maybe there is SOMEONE ELSE.

3 Likes

Sounds like its a done deal to him… sorry

1 Like

It takes two for love to work. You can’t force him or everyone including the kids will be miserable. Put the kids first, move on, let the pain go

1 Like

Ohh so he felt like this when y’all had sex and kept it up till now? Hell nah… I’d send him packing…I’d snoop and check if he messing with someone else. I wouldn’t want him around me for a while if mine said this to me while still pregnant. I’m Soo sorry

2 Likes

You deserve so much better than this crap. You are giving birth to his child!

1 Like

Don’t fight for someone who is lost interest. You are better than that. If he’s a great dad, let him see the kids, but you deserve someone who loves you will their whole heart.

6 Likes

he has felt this way for 10months yet still slept with you and helped make another baby?
Run hun, know your worth! He doesn’t deserve you or the kids!

4 Likes

you can try asking him why, or seeing if he’s willing to fix the marriage. Just be aware that he might deny that. This happened to me. I lost feelings for my ex when we were together, it was really confusing. There was no way of getting them back. I tried hanging on for a long time hoping they would but they just didn’t. Not everyone is meant to be together. Now you guys have to focus on being great co parents.

2 Likes

Wowwowwww right before you deliver his child into this world?!!?? What a piece of human garbage.

If you really want to try the first thing is to figure why he fell out with you. That’s what I would do, but at the same time he’s been feeling this way for damn near a year sometimes it’s better to let go.

That’s tough. It sounds like there isn’t much you can do. He verbalized his feelings have changed and have been different for a long time. He should have said something prior to impregnating you a second time, but refusal to talk or seek therapy shows He doesn’t want to fix anything. It’s a tough blow, but your best bet is to reach out to your support network in this time of need especially with the arrival of your new little and work on healing and moving on. He should move out and let you begin to heal. You need to work on how you’ll co parent in a healthy way and without harsh resentments. People change and you cannot force someone to stay. You definitely don’t want your littles to see that either. Good luck mama, I know it’ll be tough but you’ve got this. Stay strong!

28 Likes

He should have said something to you months ago. Also, he should be willing to do marriage counseling. You can’t save your marriage alone, he has to be on board.! I’m so sorry! Wishing you a healthy birth & a happy future. With or without your husband!

1 Like

Contact a good family divorce lawyer and a good divorce counselor.

3 Likes

If he doesn’t want to work things out there is nothing you can do. Let him leave, eventually 1 thing will happen. Either he will realize he was an idiot and left a good thing searching for something that was in him the whole time and the grass isn’t greenwr on the other side, OR you will realize you are happier without him.
Best of luck to you and my heart goes out to you. Sending hugs and prayers.

12 Likes

You can not save a marriage if both aren’t trying to save it together! Allow him to make his decision, although you can definitely voice your disagreement, and then just focus on being the best mother and co- parent your children with love for them! You don’t ever have to lose hope that maybe he will change his mind and want to come back and try again HOWEVER don’t expect it. Focus on you, Work on you with lots of self care, and you may just come to the eventual conclusion that the choice he made to over turn your life was the best thing that ever happened to you!

Love yourself first and know your worth! Good luck! :heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been married forty + years and seen and been through it all. There is someone else.
Refusing therapy and leaving when your bringing new life into the world, he’s got to be a real creep! Believe the judge will think so too
You don’t want him you don’t need him. Depend on girlfriends and family through. I promise you will be happier in years to come
One question…if you were guaranteed 150k a year would you still want him to stay??
Your stronger then you think. Take good care of those babies! Hugs

1 Like

10 months which means he got you pregnant with 2 child?! That is ridiculous so he must B involved with someone! The same thing happened to me but i was A dummy and asked him to stay till i had the baby! I just knew i’d have A boy and he would B so proud and stay! LET HIM GO and tell him what you expect from him! It will only hurt for awhile and 8 years gone and i had about that but once a cheater always A cheater as it never stops! Good luck and GOD BLESS YOU!

1 Like

So sorry you’re going through this, focus on your kids and what the next chapter of life is to bring. It’s hard , but you should move forward for you and your children best of luck and prayers oh and it’s not the end of the world there is life after divorce

Do not agree to Shared Parenting.

All I’m going to say is think about your babies :two_hearts: and their future . Get a lawyer… people change don’t believe them when they say it’s okay because when it comes to kids all hell brakes loose. Prepare yourself financially if your a stay at home mom prepare. He has probably already done all this in the ten months. And girl pray pray pray if he was a real man he’d try anything and everything to save his family . God will provide you with an amazing person. Keep your head up hard times are coming but your a mom and moms are the best at anything and everything! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

First see a male Attorney, without his knowledge, then present him with the financial facts. If he agrees=money saved!
I’ll bet there’s someone else? So sorry.

1 Like

Sadly, if one is out of the marriage and refuses to try to come back into it. They are already gone. Its gonna hurt. Its going to break your heart but you can’t make him want you if he doesnt. I wish you all the best and a healing heart. My guess is that hes telling you and told you in a way that maybe you could fix it, but my guess is that he is already gone. Im so sorry.

1 Like

First thing have I a lawyer ready don’t be walked over and make him find a place to live your kids deserve their home and a decent car to transport your children where they need to be he needs to pay child support give him the big shock ask what do u consider to be mine if we divorce and where is he going to live kids don’t need to be out of state or hours away u also need insurance till your on your feet if you have been married long enough in some states he has to pay alimony

1 Like

Poor momma my heart breaks for you​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Then let him go. You already lost him. Don’t waste your time trying to fix something that’s unfixable. Take your babies and move on. I takes time to heal but you will and find someone that really loves you and your children.

Accept n move on there is life after divorce… if he waited until you were with child again to tell you his feelings your better off without him

2 Likes

Its easier said than done but my opinion is to let him go. My husband left me bleeding during a miscarriage with my 4yr old daughter to then find out he wasn’t happy for months. I was devastated and with time I picked myself up with my daughter and 2yrs later he wanted to come back. I learned to value and respect myself and be a role model to my daughter that by then I didn’t want him back. You cant force love. Let him go.

That was mu case divorced after 8 years with a 5 year old same with changed feelings and eventually i knew he was with someone else and got remarried

Make him pay support.

1 Like

What a pathetic excuse for a man, gets you pregnant then decides he doesn’t want to be a father. I know you must be devastated and worried for the children and yourselves future. Does he have any relatives you can speak to, that will take your side.and shame him. He should be ashamed of himself, he’s a coward and a worm. Get a lawyer and make him pay for everything right down to baby shampoo and cotton buds.

Thats really sad that he waited till u were about to give birth to tell u this and if 10 months ago he felt this way then 9months ago he shouldn’t of been so selfish and got you pregnant he is seriously a selfish person and I would as hard as it is for others to say try and just concentrate on ur new baby coming best of luck what a jerk!!

1 Like

What a jerk! Take care of yourself and your children!

Dont waste anymore time. Set yourself free

1 Like

No. You can’t force someone to love you, sometimes feelings change and I know it’s so hard to accept but it would be what’s best for your co parenting. He tried so it sounds like he doesn’t wanna hurt you or doesn’t want this but you just can’t change how you feel. I’m so sorry this is happening, especially right now. My thoughts are with you

1 Like

Love cannot be forced. Get you a great lawyer. He will resent you if you force him to stay.

204 Likes

Sadly, pick yourself up and be the best version of YOU & the best mama you can be! Often times, we try to make things work when our partners are telling us and even showing us they don’t want us…he’s saying he’s been thinking about divorce, lost feelings, doesn’t want to even seek help to fix it…he doesn’t want to fix it. So mama, fix yourself! :heart: it hurts, you may be left without any answers as to why, but your worth is YOURS! Get you a bomb support team to rally around you, self care, self love! I hope whatever you decide works out!

113 Likes

He lost his feeling maybe because he has another woman. We cant force him to love you back. But try to ask him to not think of divorce for now since you are on your way to deliver. Ask him to help you get through this and respect the honesty. If he doesnt change after you give birth then yes get a great lawyer and take care of yourself. I pray for your safety and your baby too.

96 Likes

I would get a great lawyer, make certain you are getting child support AND insist he has weekend visitation. The reason I suggest the visitation is so he understands what it is like to be a full time parent.

30 Likes

Once upon a time, he obviously loved you enough to ask you to be his wife…Love is a choice, not a feeling, he chose you. He said vows to you before God…When he walked away from you and his vows, he also walked away from God, even if he didnt realize it!.. if you want your marriage restored, pray about it. Nothings impossible for God.

32 Likes

Get a good lawyer. Protect yourself and your children. He has already moved on.

24 Likes

If he won’t go to therapy then hire a good lawyer and try to have a peaceful divorce and see what the best coparenting strategy is for you two

18 Likes

I’m sorry love. I think what hurts the most here is knowing he felt this way for ten months and there’s another child coming. That means there was time to discuss this/bring it up before being intimate and having another baby together.

Don’t beg, don’t wait. Become the best mama you can for those kids and yourself. Be the ultimate role model, because someday you’ll find a man who won’t be losing feelings in ten months, someone will know in ten months that they want to be with you for the rest of their life. Wait for that. Don’t fight for something that doesn’t deserve your effort.

:heart:

34 Likes

As much as the timing is absolute bulls#!t, don’t let him and his lack of feelings affect the feelings you’ve built up for your baby you’re about to have :heart: everyone saying he should have pulled out, while yeah he had a responsibility not to be reckless if he wasn’t in it for the long haul thats been done and you’ve been blessed with a baby.
However in my personal opinion any husband who has been with you through one pregnancy and child birth amongst all the rest that comes with it, that would pick this time days before you’re due to give birth and be at your most vulnerable state is a giant waste of space. He does not deserve you. I had my baby a week ago and purely just that part makes my heart hurt for you and im so sorry for how you must be feeling right now. But you can do it without him and you’ll do it better without him. Someone who checks out on their wife when they need them the most isn’t someone you want in your corner or someone you should want to fight for. Surround yourself with your family/friends and lean on them.
Finally if its been 10 months that he’s been feeling like this and its only just now right before you have this baby that he tells you, all I can think is he doesn’t want to have another baby. That timing is an awful big coincidence. So everyone saying at least he had the respect to tell you his feelings? Yeah no, that’s not respect.

32 Likes

There’s no tricks what you have to do is file for divorce . His communicated to you he has no feelings for you. Focus on yourself and kids.

13 Likes

Perhaps having a break is key? I’m sure most relationships have a rut where one or both partners feel like it’s going no where and that they’re missing the spark. Sometimes it takes being away from what you have to truly appreciate it. As easy as it is for me to say this, Let him go, if it’s meant to be he will come back. Just focus on your beautiful kids and look after yourself as best you can. If your willing to fight for your relationship, let him know that you’ll be there … but not forever.

7 Likes

You cant force him to love you. Take this time to talk with each other to figure out what you will do with the children and how you’re going to split everything.
Be grateful he told you, rather than just leaving out of the blue or cheating. He had the respect to tell you his feelings, as hard as it may be on your end, do not try to force him to stay.

If he’s had these feelings for a while and finally had the courage to tell you, he had a lot of respect to stick around I’m guessing to see if it was just an itch, because that’s a thing too for sure. “The 7 year itch”.

I’m sorry you’re going through this, I cant imagine how hard it is, and I don’t mean anything I’ve said to hurt you more. But you can not force somebody to stay if they dont want to. That’s selfish and would only make things a million times worse in the long run.

14 Likes

Honey, he is gone. He was gone, according to him, before you got pregnant. Get a lawyer and get out. I know you still have love for him but it will pull you under if you try to hold on to him. It is not worth the pain.

13 Likes

He should have “pull out” Nine months ago! No important plans should be made while you are pregnant, by either of you!
Covid requirements put a stress on everyone’s marriage.
You both should put that on the back burner & enjoy that brand new Baby!!

7 Likes

Get out before you waste anymore time on him. Get a good lawyer and hope he provides for your children, most of them don’t. He obviously has someone else

4 Likes

He’s already made up his mind there’s nothing you can say or do. Remember your self worth take care of you and your kids. I don’t care how much you love him find a good lawyer. Take your babies and live your best life. Trust me it’s a blessing in disguise.

8 Likes

Get a good lawyer child support move on he’s already gone support while home after baby

4 Likes

So sorry for you. To bad he never told you before you got pregnant the second time. I know you are crushed. I was fortunate enough to get a much better husband the second time. Praying for you. Bless you

6 Likes

Hardest decision I ever had to make was try harder or move on. Self care wins everytime.

12 Likes

Someone once said,“Don’t let a man tell you he want’s out twice.” He’s already gone! Make sure he pays for therapy for you and your children when you divorce. I guarantee he wants a divorce and will get one. Unfortunately, been there myself. I regret I didn’t make him pay for the therapy he caused by blindsiding me. I was never depressed in my life. Hang in there and get support from loved ones. You have to be smarter than ever; he’s a changed person. Don’t fool yourself; protect yourself.

3 Likes