How was your next pregnancy after a miscarriage?

I had a miscarriage last June and got pregnant the very next cycle (not on purpose) I never got my period after the miscarriage and I now have a happy healthy 6 month old :slightly_smiling_face:

In the name of Jesus you will conceive soon and have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby

I’m sorry for your loss :heart:

So sorry to hear of your loss! I had an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured at 12 weeks, 2 1/2 years ago and lost my right tube (forever grateful for my life) . On top of the grief of losing a baby it looked like my left ovary wasn’t functional and that I may never conceive, imagine how thrilled we were to find we produced our miracle rainbow baby from the ovary of the missing side!! He’s taken his time to surprise us but I am now 26 1/2 weeks pregnant!! I won’t lie it is the most anxiety filled pregnancy ever BUT we are so excited to meet our special little boy. Everyone is different so the only advice I can give is to heal yourself first and relax, nature knows best and actively trying only increases stress. I wish the best for you! X

1 Like

I have a current pregnancy I conceived 5 weeks after loss. Wasn’t trying but now im 26 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby girl we of course took extra steps in the beginning after learning we no longer had a heart beat at 8weeks

My baby didn’t have a heartbeat at 8 weeks old and I had to have a D&C on 7/3/13. I conceived just a couple weeks later and had a healthy pregnancy and now have a healthy 6 year old.

I had an ectopic pregnancy 14 years ago. It was during Christmas. I had emergency surgery. Dr removed my whole right fallopian tube and a portion of my uterus. I had daughter exactly a year later.

Sorry for your lose I just had a stillborn in September and I am currently 29 weeks pregnant I got pregnant 4 1/2 months after stillborn the baby is healthy however I cant say that for myself I never had any health issues with pregnancy except normal things but this pregnancy I have preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, and other health issues all because I got pregnant so soon after stillborn but at least we are having a healthy baby so I guess I would try asap if I was you!

I conceived a year later on the day i had my dnc.

I miscarried a few years back when I was about 8 weeks pregnant and I bled for about 10-12 days. My husband and I tried right after my bleeding stopped and got pregnant right away. So I would say I got pregnant with my son about 2 weeks after my miscarriage

1 Like