How would you feel about this?

Trust is very important to have in any good relationship…. He’s lieing to you, I wouldn’t trust him, say bye bye

Bloody hell. I feel like he’s getting away with murder

Sounds like he already doesn’t care. End it. At least he’s showing his true colors in the beginning and not months or years down the road.

1 Like

Start an easy on-line home based job and makes more than $15,000 per month. Simple and easy work to do and regular earning from this are just pretty awesome. I got $15740 last month directly deposit in my bank. This is what i follow.

https://finecash100.neocities.org/

Don’t be like I had done and make reasons or excuses for their actions and think they’ll change it. They don’t! That’s not the relationship you want. Go ahead and exit that thing now!

2 Likes

You already know RUN :running_woman:

1 Like

Move on…… once a liar, always a liar!

2 Likes

He is not over his ex. You don’t stand a chance. You are a rebound girlfriend.

2 Likes

Walk away! He already doesn’t respect you and it will only get worse!

Walk, actually run! You’ve caught him in 3 lies. If you stay, that’s his green light to keep lying and being sneaky.

Nope bye run before it gets worse

Get out before you get hurt!

Please run from red flags :triangular_flag_on_post: and not to them ladies

1 Like

I would move on before I had too much invested

2 Likes

New relationship and he’s already lied a bunch? Leave

If you don’t see that red flag waving then you need to take the blinders off! Run for the hills girl!

That’s a HUGE!!! Red flag

girl; no. already lying and about another woman he has history with. toss him to the side. bc it won’t stop.

new relationship? all these red flags? run.

Let him go back to her. He isn’t your boyfriend. He is just passing time with you.

I would feel like leaving

1 Like

That’s not a good feeling…sooounds like he’s just doing whatever he wants, acting like he’s single. I would move on. He obviously doesn’t have respect for you or your relationship

1 Like

Dump him. Less stress

He has already showed he isn’t Trust worthy, can’t hold water and is not over her

Move on. You could never trust the liar.

1 Like

Time to go… this person is showing you WHO HE IS… believe him.

2 Likes

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: new relationship? This is supposed to be the easiest and most fun in the relationship… The getting to know you part… Sounds like what you know now is… he is a liar and if he is doing this now, then he will probably do it again and again. 🤷

1 Like

Set him free. He clearly wants her, let them be together.

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: i had an ex who went on a buisness trip and the first thing he did was go to a strip club . He didnt plan on the fact that one of my friends when with him and didnt tell me what was going on but he had the tone so i did some asking- it didnt get better.

He’s more invested in whatever he had/ has with her and you deserve better.

Ive been there and leaving is the way- he wants to act single he can be single

1 Like

That’s a big hell NO. If he can’t respect your boundaries, he is not respecting you. Dump his sorry azz.

1 Like

New relationship? Neither of you are attached yet no hurt feelings I would end it.

He’s throwing red flags at u and u keep ducking. Catch the flag and run

4 Likes

The girl is his back burner! Squash that shit out right now or the relationship won’t work!

Ummm there isn’t any damn reason for all those lies. I would drop him. Unnecessary lies are the worst kind. You are just lying to lie at that point. He can continue that nonsense with someone else.

Go back and read what you wrote …how do YOU feel about that?!?!

Sounds like hes a liar

2 Likes

I’d walk away now. He already put you 2nd and lied multiple times.
Sometimes people show you straight up what they are like and we tend to look past it because we hope they are different.
Move on. Save yourself heartbreak later on. Prayers and positive vibes your way :raised_hands:

1 Like

Leave him it will never stop

Not a relationship you wanna continue to pursue.
He’s already showing you that he doesn’t care about your boundaries or your feelings.
Major red flags.

2 Likes

And now you know there’s more than one woman in your relationship, be it physical or not. Stay or go.

GOOD BYE. Red flags and the relationship just started.

1 Like

He sounds like a child. End it now before you get attached.

4 Likes

Y’all need to stop wasting each other’s time and move on. He’s ALREADY lying to you and it appears that you’re ALREADY sneaking through his stuff. I’m assuming that’s how you found out he was lying. So yeah just go ahead and move on.

7 Likes

If you made this post asking everyone…that tells me that you already know the answer! Already too many red flags, I would walk away

3 Likes

I think you already know the answer. Leave.

2 Likes

Babygirl LEAVE his lying inconsistent behind. Not worth your time energy emotions this is a new relationship and he starts out lying it will not get better that’s his character. Be thankful u see it NOW and GET AWAY from him. You can do and be better than him Queen​:crown::rose:

4 Likes

“When people show you who they are believe them”. -Maya Angelou
Leave now before you’re in too deep and gain new scars.

1 Like

Not worth your piece of mind. Do you want to second guess your relationship the entire time? End it now.

3 Likes

Buy buy dude. Find yourself another. If he is lying now it’s going to keep happening. And it sounds like this lady is a side chick. Save yourself pain now get him out of your life.

4 Likes

Girl walk away now!!!

1 Like

Don’t continue this relationship. This man does not care.

2 Likes

Don’t walk. RUN. Don’t ignore those red flags, the longer you stay the worse it will get and the more time you will have wasted.

5 Likes

It’s a good thing you had this conversation early in the relationship. Sounds like you found something out though. If he is lying now and hiding stuff he will later. Probably with the same girl since he is so comfortable talking about y’all’s relationship so openly. I couldn’t handle that. AT ALL. Our business is no one else’s. If you want this to work on your end you need to let him know exactly what you do and don’t like. Then it’s up to him. I’m sure he has certain things he expects you to do or not do. This is just a red flag situation… sorry

1 Like

I,d be getting rid of him. It,s a sign of things to come.

1 Like

Okay listen to me closely…… block and delete him on everything. No explanation. Just go ghost. Make him sit in his toxic ass thoughts and wonder. You just move on with no explanation to him. That’s how you win. Otherwise you’ll be in a toxic gaslighting relationship with someone sketchy. - from someone who’s been there

1 Like

I agree with everyone here get out while you can

2 Likes

To many red flags already. Why bother w this guy?

2 Likes

Bye. Save your body and your heart :pray:

Nope. He’s already hiding stuff from you and lying to you. That’s not good. It’s a new relationship and he’s already doing those things. It’ll only get worse. Run girl.

2 Likes

Hes still fucking her. Girl leave

He is giving you your answer. He is continually disrespecting your boundaries. Things won’t change.

2 Likes

Sounds like it’s time to bounce, you aren’t his priority

1 Like

Uh hell nah, time for him to go

2 Likes

If this is happening already and its a new relationship, you need to leave now because odds are he’s not gping ro change this behavior… Men who vent to other women about relationship woes, (and vice versa) never ends well… necause trust and believe, if she’s willing to sit and listen to it, she’s just waiting for the right opportunity to make her move, and he clearly has an honesty problem… These are legit red flags and you need to leave.

7 Likes

Nope nope and nope! Get out now

1 Like

I would step back and allow them to continue their relationship :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

2 Likes

Don’t waste your time with this one!

Run. Don’t look back.

And you need US to tell you what? Your answer is right under your nose. Do you want to go your entire life being lied to? If the answer is no, then dump the boyfriend.

1 Like

Tell him to tell her, where to pick up his bags.

Leave the relationship before you do something truly stupid.

2 Likes

If you like being lied to, disrespected and drama he sounds great. Waste your time. Get your heart broken.

1 Like

Love yourself… start here.

1. Trust your instincts.
  2. He just showed you he is a liar.
  3. Go with him to the strip club and experience it for yourself. Him not going isn’t going to make the relationship better that energy will just get placed somewhere else that you won’t like. You will never be all that any man needs, they will have interactions with the opposite sex that is normal and healthy. You need to work on your issues with it or find someone with the same thought process. Look but don’t touch is a thing.

No. Leave. He’s already lied, and he’s confiding about ya’lls personal stuff to this other women. The same women he is lying to you about. Get out now.

3 Likes

Get out of that relationship immediately! Once they start lying they will continue through the whole relationship.

2 Likes

Just leave. Don’t start a relationship based on lies and broken boundaries.

3 Likes

Sounds like a waste of your energy TruLy
He is not even worth the heart beats
IDE be like Later dude

1 Like

You need to remove your self from him.

You clearly see it’s a problem, so save your time and energy and walk away. He obviously doesn’t want to change.

Take a step back and look at the situation be ready dont get close to him right now you may want to leave.

Get out while it’s still new. Not a good way to start

Sounds like he already has a girlfriend. Maybe they’re on a break?

Nope… red flags. Move on, he’s in love with the other girl

If you had to search through his phone to find this (in a new relationship) just move on! You both have issues!

2 Likes

New relationship?? Gtfo before it’s too lat

say goodbye! he’s not into you

You need to leave now before you get more invested. This being new its only going to get harder to walk away as time goes on and if hes already lying about this type of shit then clearly you are headed for heartbreak, nothing good is ever gonna come of it.

Doesn’t sound like he’s worth wasting your time on. :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Yea… new relationship and a lie right off the bat? That’s a relationship destined for some not so great things. It’s healthy to talk about boundaries and expectations at the beginning as to not lead on the other partner so the fact that you guys had a conversation and then you found out the next day that his end wasn’t truthful… yikes. Red flag :triangular_flag_on_post:

Leave now! Run! And never look back!

1 Like

Sounds like sis is his main girlfriend.

It is a new relationship, and already, he has shown he doesn’t respect you or the relationship. Leave him asap.

7 Likes

Nope. Run. Lies and hiding things in the beginning of a relationship are huge no’s for me.

3 Likes

Yea, he is not the guy for you. I would end it ASAP and be honest as to why.

1 Like

I think you already know what you should do!

1 Like

It’s a new relationship and he starting with lies. Go now. You cannot build anything based on disrespect and lies. There’s zero trust. You have everything you need to see exactly who he is. Go find the greatness you deserve.

4 Likes

Find a more suitable and honest person to build a future with. Good luck you deserve to be truly happy.

1 Like

Nope. Get out while you still can

1 Like

Red flags all over!! Just leave

1 Like