How would you feel if your boyfriends ex live with his mom?

I’d dump him until he gets it together and decides whether he wants you or her. You deserve better.

I’d put on my walkin’ boots and not look back. I always say love and trust go hand in hand.

1 Like

3years you have let it go so it might not be easy to change.

Hey if him and his Mother have no More respect for you than this in this 71 year old says Swettie pack your self up and Move on but it has to be how much you can take Good Luck with whatever u decide to do !!!

4 Likes

Kick him to the curb. He’s still seeing her.

3 Likes

I’d like to message you privately… I have a very personal story that is similar to this that I can share with you. It was my experience and I’m all for everybody learning from my mistakes so send me a message if you can.

2 Likes

The photos I would have an issue with him about. Her living with his mom. I would have no concern with. It isnt my home. Much peace and love ☆

You can’t control others action but you can control your own. Isn’t it time to leave

2 Likes

I feel like you should already know the answer to this . 3 red flags…

2 Likes

I’d break up with him honestly

2 Likes

Shoot my ex 52 still lives with his parents I feel for u I couldn’t stand it no sleep overs no sex no lock on his door I delt with this 17yrs they can keep there baby lol

Hes got his cake n eats it too. Break up he’s cheating

He doesn’t respect your feelings

Girl, fuck that business. He knows he’s disrespecting you and your relationship together he doesn’t care and she’s entertaining him and he’s letting her. Id leave and move on with my life. This is some run around lying bullshit I wouldn’t deal with.

Been through it! He spent a week at his mom’s cause he “missed his mom” that was when we first got together I found out a few months ago he slept with her

No! Why alone? That’s what I’d ask him. (I know why and I think you do as well) but he needs to say it out loud …why alone? If it wasn’t for that I’d say go. But if he’s still in contact and sharing pics. I think you know what to do… She is no ex. So sorry.

1 Like

Lack of respect from your spouse. It’s not his mother in the relationship so she can house whomever she likes but his communication with someone who is upsetting to you shows no care for your feelings or concerns. He has made the choice to continue interacting with someone and that shows where you sit in his priority list. It’s time to choose you since he made his, hold your head up and know your worth and its being treated better than second best. This might hurt now, it’s better to let go than hang on to someone who isn’t in it for you, so pick you always xx good luck

1 Like

Why allow yourself to be treated that way? Its not even a question if thats wrong, but more why you entertain the idea to stay with someone who, cheating or not, is being disrespectful. Its obvious hes cheating with the texts, even if its only emotionally but cmon now…

I’m unsure which one of you is the side chick in this situation. Either way, kick him to the curb.

3 Likes

They’re still… Well good luck with that…

If say good bye to him

Do they have children together

Don’t walk. RUN away from this relationship!

Only acceptable if they have kids together, if not then he’s just cheating on you. It’s kinda cut and dry. You just have to decide your worth.

OH, HELL NO! If he wants alone time at his mothers with his ex, that’s exactly where he would be living!!!

I’d be telling him to hit the road!

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: you need to RUN.

Red flags, he is probably cheating

Again, why do y’all tolerate the blatant disrespect?
Nope.
He’d have to go.

1 Like

He might as well live with his sister. We don’t talk, but his family has always been more important than his wife and children.

I wouldn’t deal with it. It would be her, or me. That’s way too f’d up of a situation for anyone to deserve. He most certainly is still, at the very least, dragging her along and giving her hope, or she’d be gone. No way would she stick around if she felt she never had a chance. That all sounds like red flag after red flag! :triangular_flag_on_post:

I wouldn’t deal with it :rofl: get outta there girlfriend!

That would be a no .if he doesn’t like that then he can leave

Pick your choice me or your ex? I want a answer now Ok that’s just me.

Do they have kids? Is that why shes helping her out?
If not def weird.

Don’t have his baby and walk away from this mess

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: That’s not his ex :woman_shrugging:t3:

9 Likes

Have you ever talked to this “ex”? Are you sure you’re not the side chick?

1 Like

That’s the thing, I wouldn’t deal with it. :woman_shrugging:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

I’d leave him alone. :woman_shrugging:t4:

Dump the boyfriend, you are being played!!

I’d be throwing him away that’s how I would handle him

1 Like

He’s with both of y’all. :no_good_woman:t4::tipping_hand_woman:t4:

Girl he’s cheating! The mom loves the EX and wants them back together. Its time you see your worth and move on!

2 Likes

Send him back to his mother :person_shrugging:

Maybe his ex and mom are a thing now. Thats your other mother-in-law so be nice. lol

Leave. I would tell him to stay at his Mom’s, obviously not done with the ex.

1 Like

I would leave the situation. Too many red flags

3 Likes

Does he have kids with his ex? Then I could see the ‘grandmother’ being sure her grandchildren were being taken care of and all but if there is no children involved that woman has no business being around

6 Likes

Know your worth. Stop investing your time in people who don’t value you.

1 Like

Girl I’m sorry but that man has two girl friends, walk away

7 Likes

Throw the whole man away

3 Likes

Your bf? Boy is right…send him back home and go find yourself a man! Lol

9 Likes

She was living there when you two got together? That would be a deal-breaker for me.

Normally I wouldn’t jump straight to “leave”… but he is crossing so many boundaries and so is the ex. That is disrespectful af and you deserve more.

If you’re adamant on staying and he has no kids with her, talk to the mom about how it makes you feel and discuss the possibility of kicking her out.
If the mom doesn’t agree, cut her off.
If your boyfriend isn’t on the same page, leave his ass.

Know your worth and leave…obviously the Mom wants them together too…think about it

2 Likes

Leave. Those are some major red flags there

1 Like

is this a joke?! cmon. leave. that’s just plain ridiculous and weird. why is he staying with you if he and his family still has attachment to her… cause he wants the best of both worlds and if you’re smart enough you WONT give that to him.

4 Likes

I’d make him my ex boyfriend that’s how I’d deal with it.

5 Likes

No but hell no ! Leave and dont look back ! He shouldnt be going over there hanging out with out you but its weird that his ex lives with his mom at her house .

Cake and eat it too kind of situation but just two different cakes :confused:
You deserve better then what’s being done,but he only does what you allow ! :confused: if it was reversed how would he feel

You deserve better. He’s having his cake n eating it

1 Like

He sounds immature, dump him

He’s still seeing her.

1 Like

Get rid of him. Send him back to his Mama’s house she can have them both.
She’s still there cos she’s still an option and he’s allowing her to know she’s an option.

3 Likes

You should just go…wasting your time.

I wouldn’t put up with that

Kick him out. He can go hang out at mummy’s place full time. They deserve one another

2 Likes

Looks to me like SHE’s the wife and your the mistress. Biggest revenge is to let him go and let them be. Your man is a piece of trash, and TRASH is for GARBAGE. Think wisely!:ok_hand:

If he goes there, you go with him there shouldn’t be a issue n if he has one you going then that’s q issue and a red flag,
Her staying with his mum she obviously have a strong bond and she never moved out and she has her own reasons thatd between her and his mum, he has no reason to spend time with her if they have no kids involved etc

3 Likes

Walk away, that’s how I’d deal with it

No one you mentioned has any respect for you. You have to learn how to love yourself .

5 Likes

Kick his Azz to the curb

I’d remove myself from the situation
Let them be weird all on their own you don’t need to be a part of that
Stand in your own power… If you don’t like it don’t accept it :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I think you know why he wouldn’t get rid. Time for you to run

Not even sure why you’d even bother with him. He isn’t done with his ex. Nor is his family. He doesn’t respect you. What does he bring to the table to make it a relationship that brings out the best in you and makes your life better .

1 Like

Walk away .obviously something still going on

It’s a no from me. I’d walk. Your wasting your time if he doesn’t see the disrespect for you.
I’d imagine he likes attention and gets best both worlds. Just have more respect for yourself and leave. Likely no offence you’ll leave they’ll likely be back together in a while

1 Like

I’d leave, screw that drama ain’t no man worth this amount of stress!!

1 Like

If he wanted his ex he would not be with you.

3 Likes

Yep, that would be a major nope from me and a goodbye.

Let him be he clearly loves his ex otherwise him or his mom wouldn’t let her stay . His mom must really like her Better

Leave obviously he isn’t over her.

Throw the whole man away.

2 Likes

Poster here…this is not a joke this is actually what’s going on in whatever tf this is that I’m in! I am neither young, nor dumb, nor am I blind! I own my own home so not “dependent” on him at all! I know what my gut is telling me and trust me when I say I’m not buying any of this BS!! Nor have I kept my mouth shut about it :rofl: I was in a toxic marriage for 14 years and I was told I overreact to these types of situations…so, I thought I’d bring my “situation” here to see what others thought about this shitshow…checking myself if you will, as mature people tend to do. To clarify a commonly asked question in the comments…they do have a child together but neither have custody or even speak to said child so as far as I’m concerned, there is absolutely NO reason whatsoever for them to still be in contact for any reason! I 100% feel this is complete and total disrespect for me and am not willing to tolerate that. Also, he has not been going to his mom’s house over the past few years since we have lived together, which was another red flag when this was said to me last week. I know I have no control over what the mom does nor who she chooses to allow to live in her home, but also know that if this is the situation he can choose how he handles it! I do know his family, celebrate holidays with them etc, however have never once been invited to his mom’s. So…thank you all for the responses and for making me feel sane in the way that I’m feeling! Love this group​:heart:

Get rid of him :woman_shrugging:t2:

Leave. He can choose

I would leave the relationship

it’s time to say Good Bye, this won’t change

Return that defective equipment back to his mama.

1 Like

Hell no she has to go

Love is blind. Your not seeing the big picture ,they are an item

3 Likes

Break up with him lol plenty of fish in the sea that can respect you and treat you the way you need to be treated

Leave…… you are in a relationship alone, he obviously has zero respect for you if he doesn’t “get it”, move on and find someone who loves and respects you.

2 Likes

I’m gonna go ahead and assume you’re playing dumb right? :sweat_smile: people in love really are BLIND

Uh… lol tell him straight up, we’ve talked about this, you know damn well how I feel. If you can’t wrap your head around that, you can go move in with them.

Let him go hang out permanently at Momma’s !!!

2 Likes

Spending time alone wit a ex says it all

1 Like

Bye bye :wave: that’s how you deal with that

3 Likes

I wouldn’t deal with it. I would be leaving because he is having his cake and eating it too.

2 Likes

Hes got his cake n eating it 2 … Get out Run & don’t look bck.

3 Likes