I accidentally sent my exes dad a topless photo: Help!

Yall…I am sooooo embaressed right now and dont know how to appraoch this situation and what happened…my ex boyfriend passed away about a year ago…every once in a while i will send my his dad pictures and videos of our child…he lives in another state so I cannot see him as often as I wish I could…so this is the only way we can keep in touch…during this photo/video dump i sent him via email…i accidentally selected a photo of me topless and he did NOT replied to the email and normally he makes comments on our baby…i am mortified and dont know if i should say something or just let it be…i dont even know how that file got into that location…do i just pretend like nothing happened and go about my business?

455 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I accidentally sent my exes dad a topless photo: Help!

This is awesome!! Just let it be!! :joy::joy::joy:

OMG I feel bad for you. That’s a hard call.

Omfg I’m dying. Call him seriously ugh.

2 Likes

I think I would just send him a message and make light of it. Just be like, “Whoops… that one photo wasn’t for you, I’m sorry. I hope you enjoy the photos of your grandchild!” And leave it at that. Don’t overthink it.

38 Likes

Just say oops sorry and pretend it’s no big deal then he most likely will follow suit

4 Likes

I’d acknowledge it, and apologize. Just because I’d be so embarrassed :flushed:
:poop: Happens maybe it made his day better :woman_shrugging:t3::smiling_face:

16 Likes

just say sorry, it wasn’t meant for you. shit happens, it’s not that deep.

I would say something because you don’t want him to feel like it was on purpose…

16 Likes

I would send another without the top less picture and just say please delete previous email

13 Likes

Maybe he has not seen the pics and I would not bring it up. I would spam his box with some more baby pics & nice innocent words

do as Jessica Kay Stover says, ring him apologize and explain it was mistake

2 Likes

I know you’re embarrassed. Best thing to do is acknowledge it, apologize and move on

Acknowledge the picture and apologize

I would totally send an apology email and just say “ I am so so sorry for sending that accidentally, please ignore” and enjoy the others of the baby!! And then just move on and try to forget it!! Oopsies!! I’d be mortified too but things happen….I mean…I’d rather it be a topless pic then something else :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

You gotta block him & never talk to him again :woman_shrugging:t4:

13 Likes

Definitely say something, laughter is the best medicine

1 Like

Lmfao I’m sorry but that’s hilarious. I’d laugh it off. Send a text saying omg I didn’t mean to sent that one! My bad! LOL and move on. It’s just boobs.

But good luck and remember that things happen

just be like and this is how I fed my kids LOL jk

8 Likes

Personally wait until I’d be ready and get it in . Get in touch if no reply be omg I just realised I’m so embarrassed it’s email so hey we have all lived even him :kiss::heart:

Oh man I’m under the rock for you. You could just apologize or send new pictures OF THE BABY :rofl::rofl: AND DAY MY LAST EMAIL DID NOT SEND SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY

1 Like

I would absolutely apologize profusely and make sure he knows that it was completely total 100000% unintentional. Otherwise he might draw the wrong conclusion.

12 Likes

oh my god please don’t say nothing please let him know it was an accident omg

2 Likes

I’d would address the situation so he doesn’t think it was intentional. Lol

Apologize and send the one you “meant” to send and say I believe I sent another one by mistake.

Apologize for the photo and move on

definitely was not no accident lmao

5 Likes

Tell him kid was playing with phone and accidentally did it

1 Like

Plate topless photos in another folder :woozy_face:

You’ve got to tell him ,he will be worried and confused and you’ll lose communication altogether .

Laugh about it and apologise … ASAP xxx

3 Likes

Crazy that you didn’t apologize or say anything at all knowing you did it. I recommend doing so or else things aren’t going to be the same way again

I’d call him. And maybe laugh it off.
OR block him and never speak to him again. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I can make you feel better… I got my daughter a tablet she woke up in the night called her grandma from her dads side I was getting frisky. For whatever reason she decided to slide the tablet which was on video chat under my door and I didn’t know till after or that she was awake…

11 Likes

Just pretend it never happened lol

in would just apologize i know ur mortified but it might make it a little better

I would just apologize…

1 Like

Well he’s gonna be extra friendly :rofl:

Sorry about that. I selected one to many pictures.

6 Likes

Apologize :woman_shrugging: no biggie.

If he didn’t open the email file you can revoke the email

3 Likes

I wouldve apologized immediately. I would’ve called immediately to tell him to delete the email without looking if he hadn’t looked yet and that you’d resend the pictures you meant to send again.

10 Likes

Just tell him I’m sorry I didn’t mean to send it and move on

Apologize and let it be you don’t see him anyways lol

1 Like

I would profusely apologize

1 Like

Apologize because if you ignore it all together he may stop talking to you

2 Likes

Pretending nothing happened is a sure fire way to keep things awkward AF! Everyone’s an adult here. So address it, apologize, mistakes happen :see_no_evil:, then everyone can have a chuckle and move on. It’ll be an uncomfortable conversation but the moment will pass and will be worth it in the end. You don’t want any misunderstandings that it may have been intentional so best to clear the air so that relationship with the grandparents doesn’t suffer.

7 Likes

He might be hoping you never mention it, and be will probably do the same

I would just tell him exact what happened. If you don’t own the mistake, you’re gunna leave him wondering WTFFFFF

5 Likes

Just tell him straight up you sent it by mistake. :roll_eyes:In which you did​:thinking: didn’t you! I noticed you didn’t mention your exes mum.is she still in the scene.

The Lord works in in wonderful ways. Called conviction.

Just tell him sorry, it was an accident :joy:

2 Likes

No, have some respect & apologie.

2 Likes

No just tell him you’re sorry…. That you didn’t mean to

1 Like

I’d apologize and tell him how embarrassed you are. Better to address it than let him think wild things about your intentions.

11 Likes

Just call him and say he im sorry about sending that pick of me topless it was a complete accident and then go from there

I mean, personally, I’m at the age where I could have the son OR the dad so… :rofl::woman_shrugging:t3:

9 Likes

Call him.
Take ownership of your mistake.

1 Like

Um we know you did not “accidentally” send that photo :joy::joy:

10 Likes

I’d apologize. Common sense. Accidents happen lol you don’t just ignore it and move on.

1 Like

Own up to the error, and apologise for the inappropriate nature of the photo shared.
Ensure you elaborate on the fact it was an “accident”

He is going to remain extremely uncomfortable, and unaware of the intent by the photo shared, if you say nothing at all, so you’re much better off being straight forward and provide some explanation and share your embarrassment and move forward with an awkward laugh.

5 Likes

I would definitely say something , a simple I’m so sorry it was an accident .

1 Like

If it was truly an accident you’d explain that to him thoroughly and apologize profusely.

Brushing it under the rug acts like you intended to send it like a little Easter egg. :laughing:

7 Likes

Not saying anything makes it seem like you possibly meant to send it so I’d definitely message saying you just now realized a photo that wasn’t supposed to be apart of the photo dump was and you are very sorry for accidentally sending it unaware that you were… be very apologetic so he really knows it was a mistake… but LOL😂

2 Likes

I would tell him it was an accident so he doesn’t think it was meant for him. Less weird to own it than say nothing. He’s still a man :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, send an apology as he might get the wrong idea about it.

2 Likes

Just keep it simple and say my apologies did not mean to send that to you! Please disregard and leave it alone!

1 Like

I’d say something. Keep it brief. “Sincerest apologies, there was a private photo included in my last email which I had not intended to send. I’d prefer to not have to discuss this matter any further. Anyways, here’s photos of the kiddo!”

16 Likes

You can try and recall the message if he hasn’t opened it but otherwise you’re going to have to explain. I also suggest you get rid of every single nude, sexual or x-rated photo off of your phone. And your computer. Should you lose these things or they get hacked then someone else is going to have these pictures and maybe millions will see them.

How about deleting the naked pictures from your phone to prevent any other problems.

7 Likes

Just tell him it was an accident… laugh…apologize…move on. Don’t give your self nightmares for years… just deal :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Why would you take your topple less photo and keep it ? This world :pensive:

1 Like

Don’t ignore it.
Text/call/email and apology and put it behind you. You are an adult as is he. Mistakes happen.

11 Likes

Just send a note. “Oops, hope you’re not offended by my mistake”. Hopefully he will think it’s funny

3 Likes

Absolutely apologize - accidents happen but ignoring it probably makes him feel more awkward like it was an intentional slipped in pic. Yikes, good luck

6 Likes

If you don’t say something he won’t know that it was an accident. He will think you’re wanting him to see you that way.

3 Likes

I would just apologize and say it was a complete accident and leave it at that

3 Likes

Not even going to ask why you are taking topless photos of yourself. I would just ignore it and not say anything. He’s probably just as mortified as you are wondering what kind of person you are

14 Likes

Start off by APOLOGIZING! Lol tell him you are so sorry but just noticed you accidentally added a pic that wasn’t meant to be sent lol

4 Likes

Tell him you are so embarrassed but it was a mistake

3 Likes

My husband once accidently sent his brother a picture of me. I was mortified thinking the brother was going to think I was trying to hook up with him. It wasn’t a nude but it was a mirror selfie flexing my butt :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just be honest. He’s probably too embarrassed to say anything.

Now he got to see what his son saw​:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing: this is too funny lol like everyone else said send an email ASAP apologize for the accidental picture and tell him to delete. If he does who knows, for all you know he’s probably enjoying it lol does he have a wife or gf? :grimacing:

1 Like

oh no, this isn’t the bad advice group

1 Like

I would definitely apologize

I would just say logically - ooppss photo sent in error. And that’s it and not answer any replies

3 Likes

I walked in on my in laws and they was sleeping naked we just brushed it off, then I was pregnant with my son and the day I was going into the hospital they called me and I was naked and sleeping so I thought we’ll my father in law is sleeping I will run in the kitchen and get a pen and paper to take down the number they gave me and he walked in, then he walked in on me while I was getting ready for work :joy: all pure accidents but we just joke about it and go on and my husband just laughs about it. Accidents happen lol

1 Like

I’d just tell him that it was by accident. Funny, but not funny :rofl: I’m sry I don’t mean to laugh. Sounds like a mistake I would make lol!

I would tell him it was accident.

Acknowledge it and apologize. And let him know how embarrassed you are

8 Likes

Apologize for accidentally sending it. Hopefully he’s understanding and you guys have a decent relationship. The good thing is you aren’t living close to him so you can easily avoid it until the embarrassment lessens. :rofl:
You can look in your settings and there may be a secure folder option that reduces the chance of this happening.

1 Like

Ya might as well post the picture here🤷🏽‍♂️

17 Likes

I would say something like “hey I noticed that I accidentally sent you an inappropriate picture of myself, I am so sorry and I will pay closer attention from now on, if you haven’t already done so could you please delete it?”

25 Likes

I’d be like well I think I sent you something I wasn’t supposed to I’m very sorry about that …I wouldn’t ignore it

4 Likes

I would die! :joy: But your best bet is to message him telling him it was an accident so he doesn’t think it was intentional. I’m so sorry. This is funny and mortifying all in one.

8 Likes

Write oops and let it go

1 Like

Apologize and move on.

2 Likes

It’s just titties everyone has them :rofl: I bet he isn’t even fazed by it. Accidents happen girlie

1 Like

I would apologize and say you didn’t meant to put the file into the email

1 Like