I accidentally sent my exes dad a topless photo: Help!

I would delete the pics . Send a apology right away

1 Like

Tell HIM your mortified, not US!

7 Likes

I would have immediately sent him another email stating how sorry you are that was sent by mistake. Now because of waiting to say anything he thinks you ment to send them!

8 Likes

I’d absolutely tell him it was an accident.

1 Like

Oh, definitely say something. Is he attractive tho? Married? Lol. I would apologize though, that’s awkward.

2 Likes

Lol where the pic so we can rightful judge…jk tell sorry you got a new phone n trying to figure it out

1 Like

I’m sure you made his day. Old not dead
Just ket know it was accidentally…

2 Likes

Definitely clear it up so he’s not uncomfortable and thinking you are putting the moves on him. It’s already awkward but if you don’t clear it up it’s gonna be way more awkward for his thoughts to be all over the place about it.

9 Likes

I would say oooops, there’s some humanness for ya! I guess he got the one with the sweater…
OOOPS!

1 Like

This has got to be the best thing I’ve read all day. I’m lmao!!! Definitely apologize and explain. Thats a type of awkward that dosen’t just go away

3 Likes

Just make a joke about it and apologise. Tell him it was an honest mistake.

4 Likes

Omg you have THOSE kind of pictures on your phone!? Me too girl! My husband works nights and well I like to be spicy :hot_face:
Just send him a email saying omg so sorry I didn’t mean to send an inappropriate photo and let it go. Y’all may laugh about it one day!

3 Likes

pretty sure that’s something you should have clarified was a mistake immediately. Anything later just makes you look like you did it intentionally with hopes of a different kinda feed back.

At this point; let him know and state you was super embarrassed and didn’t know what to do and you just want to clarify and hope he doesn’t take it the latter way

9 Likes

Acknowledge it for sure and apologize. It happens. I wrote out a very very inappropriate message for my husband that was accidentally sent to my mum. My bad. Her response was “excuse me” all I could reply back with was, “I’m so very very sorry, obviously that wasn’t meant for you, but now that we are on topic, hows ypur sex life mum?” :joy::joy: we laughed it off. :rofl:

Just apologize. Tell him the truth. You did it accidentally and it embarrassed you so much that you didn’t say anything then, but you want to clear the air. Reiterate that you had no intention of sending it much less any disrespect or offense and you hope you can move forward without it being an issue.

1 Like

Please tell him or he might think you are coming on to him!!
Dear sons grandad,
Well I am now mortified! I apologize for my mistake and hope you can forgive me. You nor anyone but your son was supposed to see that photo. Clearly I won’t be able to face you the next time we are together. Please delete the image.

7 Likes

Clear it up so he not uncomfortable

1 Like

Just apologize… He’s a grown man and you are a grown women and I have gotten boob pics from female friends, I compliment them but hopefully he doesn’t sexualize it.

2 Likes

I’d reach out to apologize and so that he doesn’t think you were propositioning him.

4 Likes

In the nicest possibly way this is brilliant :joy: I can imagine your level of cringe right now! But it was an accident, address it now or he may think it was on purpose, just apologise they’re only boobs :woman_shrugging: explain it was an accident and move on x

Definitely say something he might think it was intentional and it was awkward for him lol tell him it was an accident

Just message him and tell him it was an accident just so there’s no confusion of any kind.

2 Likes

Just tell him it was an accidental thing, won’t happen again and move on. I mean he’s a parent, he’ll understand

3 Likes

Address it. :100: Honesty is the best policy here.

5 Likes

Just be an adult and tell him you sent it by accident

5 Likes

You should never post nude pics that is so nasty of yourselves who else seen them

Eh I feel like if it never happens again and you just send pics of your kid let it be. If he wants to ask about it he can, but that’s the price of technology I’m afraid.

Just ignore it and for gosh sake stop taking naked pictures of yourself or anyone else and u won’t have this problem!!!

8 Likes

You need to address it as an accident don’t just let it be because it could become an awkward situation that you didn’t intend on

5 Likes

Well if you don’t say anything to him he’s going to think you did that on purpose, just say omg I’m so embarrassed I did not mean to send that picture of me, can you please delete it and forget I sent that, just say that was already saved on the computer when your ex was still alive and it accidentally attached when I was sending you pictures of the baby!!! Also, DELETE all pics of you like that and don’t take them again. You must be young, please listen to me as I have a lot of experience, don’t EVER send a guy pictures like that EVER!!!

6 Likes

Just apologize :rofl::sweat_smile: asap

This is the best post I seen all day ! :rofl::laughing::face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

Maybe subconsciously you wanted to send it and that’s how it ended up there. It is not uncommon for people to develop feelings for a past loved ones family member…trying to get back that familial connection.

1 Like

I would address it … if you don’t he might start over thinking it (human nature) and assuming other scenarios. So just be honest … say I’m sorry I didn’t mean to attach that please disregard. I’m sure y’all will laugh and move forward like nothing happened. But be an adult about it.

2 Likes

I’d address it so he don’t think ur looking for a response . Simply say oops so sorry about that . Complete accident . And send more pics of ur kid. Move on as if it was nothing .

8 Likes

You need to say something just say whoops wrong picture :blush:sorry believe me it won’t happen again

4 Likes

The way my jaw dropped :rofl::rofl:

It’ll become awkward if you don’t address it with him. The sooner the better.

3 Likes

You need to tell him it was an accident and apologize. I accidentally walked out in front of my exes dad w no shirt on one day. I didn’t hear him come in my house and I was in basement putting my shirt and bra in the wash, bc my kid spilled something on me. I ran back upstairs to grab a shirt and there he was. I was mortified! I apologized to his wife too . Lol

Don’t not say anything. You don’t want him to think it was on purpose. U have to say something . It could effect his relationship w ur child! Just tell him the truth. Were all text the wrong person b4 he may have done it himself b4 .

5 Likes

My MIL accidentally listed full body nude photos of me for sale on Facebook marketplace. Somehow the pics got saved into the same folder as the stuff we were trying to sell and my husband sent the whole folder to his mom to sell. She did not check the pics before uploading them :person_facepalming: i think she was more upset than i was lol. U should just apologize and tell him it was a mistake. At least then u can use laughter to break the ice next time u see each other instead of it being uncomfortably awkward.

I would call him and apologize for accidentally sending the photo. He’s probably as embarrassed as you are.

2 Likes

Just appologise and tell him wasn’t ment for him. Whooos

1 Like

C’mon, address it, just apologize.

2 Likes

Just be like I’m so sorry and trust me embarrassed :flushed:. He should understand

1 Like

Apologise and say how mortified you are :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No! You absolutely have to say something!!! If you don’t he’s guna assume you meant to send it! I know it’s embarrassing & your probably guna be sick to your stomach while explaining but ABSOLUTELY SAY SOMETHING!!!

4 Likes

Girl you better address that right now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Definitely address & apologiz

Btw seen my father in law in his b day suit (by accident) I couldn’t look him in the face for quite awhile. Lmao it’s funny now

Lol, mistakes happen, you should really address it. Otherwise it will make it worse if you ignore it, because he’ll think you sent it on purpose! Just, just make up some excuse… Like (idk if your single) that you took a picture of your breasts so you could see what they look like from the front… Part of you doing a self-exam for breast cancer??? :person_shrugging::face_with_peeking_eye:… that you were going so fast you weren’t paying attention??? Sorry, that’s all I got, lol

3 Likes

Just curious. How did this happen by accident?

1 Like

Send me the pic so I can better asses your options.

Just say you’re so sorry & embarrassed with the *accidental photo from last email - oops !!!

Say nothing more …

Continue with sending pics of kid for him :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Definitely say something! Omg lol

2 Likes

Just apologize for the accidental nude pic and be extra careful never to do it again

Yeah right :woman_facepalming: you know what you did and why you did it there is no way you would of done it on accident. How do you get boobs from a child :woman_facepalming: and you were taking topless photos to send to someone so don’t act dumb

1 Like

I would definitely acknowledge error and apologize.

4 Likes

Wow talking about keeping it in the family :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

l Get paid over $109 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15100 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarProfits1371.pages.dev/

Girl if you don’t say anything it’ll look intentional. Plz say something lmfaooo​:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I would just pretend it never happened & he will likely do the same. :joy:

1 Like

I’d definitely apologize

2 Likes

No you don’t you call him and explain…

7 Likes

Jus t tell him sorry a out the photo he will just laugh it off.

1 Like

Say something why would u not

2 Likes

Thanks for the hysterical laugh! I needed that!

3 Likes

Just tell him, “Idk if I should say I’m sorry or you’re welcome.” :joy::joy:

27 Likes

I would say something or else he might assume something, and tell his wife possibly your trying to seduce him🫠

I’d definitely apologize.
If I was him I’d have to tell someone :sob::joy:

5 Likes

Be glad it was just your boobs! :rofl:

Just call him and apologize. It was an honest mistake. Don’t make a big deal out of it.

10 Likes

Nope. Swallow that lump in your throat and apologize at least

5 Likes

Just apologise ! Simple mistake

3 Likes

Definitely call him and explain

5 Likes

I’d apologize, if you don’t say anything it’ll look intentional.

9 Likes

Just say it’s free the nips month :woman_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

DO NOT ignore this issue. Obviously he was bothered or he would have responded.
Be an adult & address the fa t that it was a HUGE mistake & apologize to him.

4 Likes

We all make mistakes; you should say something so you can both have a laugh. Be more careful next time.

3 Likes

Apologize. And delete all nude photos you have of yourself or others. Apologize.

Why would you even keep or send nude photos. Stupid

I would bring it up what about his wife lol :laughing:

Soooo about them titties sorry…:joy::joy::joy:

Apologize and move on. I’m sure he’s as embarrassed as you. So sorry you’re having to navigate this

4 Likes

I would explain to him what happened

You knew what you were doing :smirk:

3 Likes

Just e-mail him & explain that you sent the picture by accident & you are so sorry that happened

2 Likes

I would not say a word dont think it would look like on purpose

Just apologise. Say it was a mistake and then no need to mention it ever again.

4 Likes

Definitely apologize and tell him you are so sorry and didn’t mean to send him that! If you say nothing it would be assumed you meant to send him that

3 Likes

I would just apologize…there’s not much else you can do lol

3 Likes

Own it and apologize. He’s probably just as embarrassed as you. Good luck. And I sent a boob shot to my mom several years ago. We were both embarrassed. I also accidentally told my Landlord that I loved him and couldn’t wait for him to get home. Those were both meant for my husband.

3 Likes

This reminds me of the time I accidently sexted my mom. Give it time, he will bring it up.:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
My mom still brings it up from time to time.

3 Likes

Is that really good to send to anyone? Lesson?

4 Likes

Girl apologize :slightly_smiling_face: Explain and move on. Your child needs his/her Grandparents. And you and them can laugh about one day :joy_cat::joy:

4 Likes

Explain what happened. Let him know if he hasn’t seen it, dont open it and to let you know so you can resend just the pictures of baby

1 Like

Just apologize :joy::joy: i’I’ve accidentally sent a picture to somebody that I shouldn’t have before :woman_shrugging:t3: if they nice boobs don’t be ashamed​:rofl::rofl:

He probably figures you’ve been hacked.

Ur gonna feel embarrassed nothing u can do about that really. Just maybe apologize to him and explain that ur not sure how that photo got mixed up in those pictures and u didn’t mean for that picture to be sent to him. Good luck!

2 Likes

O boy well I’m sure he will understand just send a tex saying that you apologize and that you had no intentions of sending a picture like that to him to please forgive ya .and then just let it go

1 Like

Just apologize things happen if you don’t he might take it as you meant to send it

8 Likes

It seems weird if you don’t say something about the mistake. Because he could think you meant to send it to him. And that would make it even more awkward. I would definitely apologize and tell him how embarrassed you are. But it was just a mistake.

4 Likes

There are no accidents in life.

2 Likes