I accidentally sent my exes dad a topless photo: Help!

And this is why you don’t take nekkid pics :raised_hands:t3: bc this is exactly something that would happen to me lol

8 Likes

You could just say if he hasn’t seen it not to open it and delete the attachment you sent because you send something by mistake. He could just say ok. Honestly he shouldn’t have to tell you if he seen it or not. You can also add that if he did see it that you apologize. Don’t make it a big deal.

1 Like

It’s just boobs apologize laugh it up and move on.

Apologize and drop it. Keep it simple.

1 Like

Just say pops wrong picture my bag charge it t my head not my heart no disrespect

1 Like

That was sent by accident. Please accept my apology.

3 Likes

Is your face in the pic ? If he’s old pretend it was someone else and you were hacked

5 Likes

Tell him you accidentally sent him a picture that was not for him but was one you had kept that was for your husband

5 Likes

I’d definitely let him know it was an accident…lol

2 Likes

If it was really a “accident”, you would have replied right away apologizing!!! Instead you wanted to see his reply. I am sure the dad knows it was not a accident too. Him not replying is him telling you to get your s@#$ together! And no way in hell!

9 Likes

Go about your business

Sweety apologize immediately and kindly explain to him what happened and I’m sure it will be ok

2 Likes

I would’ve replied saying how embarrassed and sorry I was. That it was a accident etc.

5 Likes

I would mention it and apologize

4 Likes

Just write a silly email back like oops I didn’t mean too

1 Like

2 Broke Girls taught me never have your face in the photo :joy: but honestly I would just pretend you didn’t send it & drop it.

2 Likes

Testifying of your goodness Mrs Lisa jennifer. You’ve changed my life and that of my family within a couple of weeks meeting you, I started with some amount of initial capital today I can’t say but I’m becoming rich already I thought this trading and forex things was a fake but you showed me the way, I wish there are more of you this world would be a better place thank you ma’am.
You can contact her by clicking on the Link :link::paperclips: below:

1 Like

Are you serious this what happens when you put these things out there
Then it’s a big sob story

I confirmed truely that this is real, I have my third withdraw successful, all thanks to you ma’am may God bless you and strengthen you to help more people, everybody will hear about this massive news and I will recommend all my friends, once again thank you ma’am. I just received my profit indeed you’re a good woman Mrs Lisa jennifer
Thank you so much
Contact her and earn too with this her Facebook link Below

1 Like

When you work with a trustworthy Account Manager who trades with the right broker, you are sure to succeed in bitcoin mining / binary options trading. I am happy that I finally came out with my first successful withdrawal, although it was difficult for me at first if not for the great help from Mrs Lisa jennifer, I am so happy to have found my mentor and I still look forward to more successful withdrawals. You can contact her through this link

1 Like

No tell him u didn’t mean to send that to him or anyone sorry

8 Likes

Don’t waste my time on this stuff
Was responding to another post

God has finally answered my prayer of meeting a trustworthy account manager. And this has took away all my pains and debts. I can’t express my sincere gratitude. God will continue to bless Mrs Lisa jennifer for helping a lot of people financially through this online trade. Pls Brothers & Sister If you’re facing challenges in trading/investment. Kindly contact Mrs Lisa jennifer down here :point_down::point_down::point_down:

No business sending photos like that anywhere anytime!

2 Likes

I feel you should address it otherwise it might get weird and ruin your friendship just explain it was an accident and that you never meant for him to see and that you apologize I know it seems bad now but it will blow over don’t worry sometimes things happen its not your fault xx

6 Likes

Apologize for the mix up

8 Likes

I once sent a topless pic to my kid’s PTO instead of my husband. Lol. Thank God it’s all women. They didnt respond back either and i never said anything. Never heard anything at PTO meetings either. I’d just let it go.

3 Likes

I sent my boss a picture of my kid holding a damn rabbit vibrator once. First I didn’t realize my child child had gotten (he was about 9 months old) second it was a complete accident. I just ended up sending him a crap ton of random messages that made no sense and said “Oh my gosh I’m so sorry, my oldest son had my phone” and nothing was ever said other than “oh good I’m glad you’re okay” :rofl:

Address it ! You adult enough to take pics like that then be adult enough to deal with the consequences of sending it to the wrong person .

6 Likes

Honest mistake! :joy: you probably made his week, love.

2 Likes

Why are these mamas Uncut even posted. Who cares!!!

2 Likes

Dought it was an accident

3 Likes

No, I would apologize and let him know what happened

9 Likes

Say it was a mistake

2 Likes

I would apologize and explain what happened. He might be thinking you tried to casually slip that picture in there.

9 Likes

Just call and tell him that you’re sorry and that it way a fake picture made with photoshop to tease someone else

2 Likes

You need to say something its weird that you don’t want to tell him that it was a mistake you are making it Awkward

5 Likes

I’d appologise just to clarify it was infact a mistake. I’d be paranoid he’d be thinking it was intentional. His probably really embarrassed too.

3 Likes

You should definitely say something, just so he knows it was a mistake. I can imagine how awkward that must be for the both of you. 

2 Likes

If it was an accident then apologize for the mix up. You’re grown.

2 Likes

Apologize…the photo was sent accidently…it is a very awkward situation for you both. He may not believe it but do it anyways.

1 Like

Was it really though :face_with_monocle: …an accident…:laughing:

12 Likes

Yes apologize. He will understand

1 Like

Nah! U need to apologize . He probably feels disrespected.
Your his deceased sons baby momma

8 Likes

Seriously who does that?? So if whoever you were going to send it to - passes it on FB or other friends. It never goes away. Think of your kids! What a stupid- stupid thing to do. STOP IT!

10 Likes

I’d just let it go and avoid the embarrassment or depending on his sense of humour make a good joke about it lol this is one of those priceless moments when your child is grown up and has their own family you can share and have a great laugh over

1 Like

I cannot understand why women take these photos of themselves. It’s just asking for trouble. If you never take the photo then it cannot ever get seen by the “wrong” people.

12 Likes

I wouldn’t mention it!

Say something. He probably thinks you sent it on purpose if you dont

14 Likes

I accidentally called one of my partners mates (he’s our sons DJ for his 21s) baby. Straight away I messaged back saying, sorry and how embarrassed I was and that “I’ll just throw myself under a road train” lol.

2 Likes

I’d apologize & make a joke & be like those were mine not the baby’s and I’m so so so sorry you had to see those by mistake.

11 Likes

Life is messy people… depends on how much time has passed… if we are talking 30-60 mins text “omg don’t open that” if we are talking days let that go…. Mins is accidental days is awkward

1 Like

I’d try to say sorry I a fairly light way like, omg I’m so Soo sorry, how embarrassing, can’t believe this has happened etc etc

1 Like

Nothing like looking at pics of your grandchild and then seeing his milk jugs as well… :joy::woman_facepalming: I wouldn’t know what to say either. But you gotta break the awkward silence somehow. Lol

3 Likes

Amy Lee my dear mother is in her 60’s and truthfully this was not the post I would have hoped to see her on, nor see anyone encourage her to liberate herself.

I guess pictures of that nature aren’t gonna be for everyone, namely because the line in the sand that determines social norms on morality shifts constantly and one day people like us will wakd up and ask ourselves wtf is up with young people these days.

I mean, she has a point, no pic = no problem and she does openly state she doesn’t understand it and my thoughts would be that many people wouldn’t get it even if they did try it.

I’m not personally suggesting there’s a moral bankruptcy on people who do it, I think it takes a hell of a confident and brave person to go through with that. It’s just not something for every woman.

I’d just apologize and say you hit it by accident…life goes on…lol

4 Likes

I accidentally sent my ex razor blades​:joy::joy::joy:

Definitely apologize and let him know u didn’t mean to send it to him

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s seen boobs before ! ,it’s time to delete that picture.

Alright. Send it to me i’ll look it over see just how offensive it is and get back to you with a solution.

8 Likes

He’s probably feeling worse than you and awkward beyond belief. Break the ice with him and y’all laugh about this forever!!

4 Likes

Say something as embarrassing as it is he’s probably mortified that he saw it ta tas too lol :rofl:

Play dumb …. Never speak of it again :woman_facepalming:t2::rofl:

Send the latest videos or pics of the baby. Then on that email so mention that your sorry a private Pic of yours accidentally got mixed with the previous emails…

Just assure him that it was an accident never to happen again :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:… It’s life my dear.

5 Likes

I’d make light of it… “whoops sorry didn’t mean to send you what he/she had for breakfast :joy:” and then let it go xx

4 Likes

I would just tell the truth, that it was a accident and apologise and move on…

1 Like

No you need to get it off your chest lol

9 Likes

l Get paid over $111 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $13659 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://IncomeGreat292.pages.dev/

Omg explain yourself to him immediately lmao

That is funny ! Listen have a sense of humor ! I got a naked selfie from my sons other half that said I can’t wait till u get home! My response I will make sure to tell your husband your waiting lol. Mistakes happen

9 Likes

Ayeee, I sent my own dad one, one time. :laughing::sob: I still haven’t forgotten and it’s been 15 years. :sweat_smile::sob:

4 Likes

Just act like that never happened if he says anything say omg who hacked my phone :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

What ever….Remind him what he is missing.

1 Like

Just say someone used your phone and they found the picture and sent it to random people.

1 Like

Gotta say something :joy: it will make things easier.

2 Likes

Just apologize that’s the right thing to do, then awkward moment will be over. Xo

3 Likes

This is why you don’t send nudes to anyone LMFAO. Good job

2 Likes

I would say soo about that email im so sorry twll him ur mortified lol he will understand im aurw

1 Like

You can remove it… then move on and let it go.

1 Like

I would just tell him hey buddy by accident I sent a pic of me in there it was a accident so plz delete it!

2 Likes

Just be like, “hey sorry for that one pic, hit it by mistake. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:
But isn’t (baby’s name) so cute & getting so big??”
Just don’t make a big deal about it. Apologize & move on.

8 Likes

Just tell him honestly that you didn’t mean to send it and you are mortified, I’m sure he will know and is embarrassed also about mentioning it to you.

3 Likes

Hey I accidently sent my ex son in law a text meant for my husband. Laugh at it and apologize. It happens

1 Like

I’d just send a
“LOL, OOOPS!”:scream::joy::crazy_face:

2 Likes

I think you have to say something…lol

1 Like

I would just tag him in this :joy: does he have a Facebook? :thinking::joy:

2 Likes

I would make a joke about it. Laugh it off.

I’m the one that would never say a word :rofl:

2 Likes

No! You need to let him know it was an accident and how mortified you are about sending it, and ask him to delete it.

2 Likes

Just send an ‘hey, sorry I there is one photo in there that I didn’t mean to send. Sorry about that.’

It’s an accident and you and him a grown ups I’m pretty sure he already knows that it was an accident:

1 Like

Call him and apologize and explain

1 Like

Say something! OMG :scream:

Let it be! Maybe send another email with new and appropriate pics so y’all can get back on the right track.

Just say it’s not you. :joy:

1 Like

I would definitely let him know thay u didn’t mean to do that so he dont take it wrong and will continue to keep in touch for the child

1 Like